Campfire Confessional

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SolarRay
SolarRay
1,868 Followers

"Holy cow!" I exclaimed, "How did you find this?"

"I just found it one day when I went for a swim here. Isn't it amazing!"

"Yes!"

Nicole climbed out of the water onto the sand. Her bare, pale body seemed to glow against the dark wall behind her. She extended her hand and helped me out.

"Thank you so much for taking me here!" I said.

"My pleasure!" She paused. "I wanted to take you here. This is a special place for me. I need someone special to share it with."

I smiled at her and she beamed back. Nicole turned around and went to a wide, flat rock to brush off the dry sand that had accumulated on top, so that we could have a seat together. I couldn't take my eyes off her. The slender line of her long back. Her impossibly cute bum. The gentle sway of her boobs as she wiped her hand across the rock.

"Oh my god, I have so much sand in my ass crack," she giggled, slapping at it with her hand to shake it off.

I felt an electric excitement coursing through my body. The thrill of what we'd done together the night before came rushing back. I wanted her like I'd never wanted anyone before.

"It's now or never," I kept telling myself. I knew that if I didn't do something, we'd head back home and I'd spend day after day regretting that I let another opportunity for a real human connection pass me by, and that pretty much summed up my life so far. I wished I was drunk, so that I could have a little tryst with Nicole and then just blame it on too much vodka afterward. That was just the excuse I needed, but alas, I was terrifyingly sober.

"I hate you!" I screamed at myself, in my head. "If you don't do this, I'll never forgive you!" I kept thinking. I felt a rage building inside me like I'd never felt before. Angry at my confusion, at my immobility, at how much of a loser I thought I was. And then something snapped.

I gazed at her body like a huntress sizing up her prey. I devoured it with my eyes. A shiver ran down my body and I ran my hands over my breasts.

Nicole turned and caught my look. She cocked her head and eyed me curiously.

"... What?" she said, cracking a smile.

"I... I'd like to... try it again," I said, petrified.

"Okay. Try what?" she asked.

"Um... I'd like to... kiss you," I said, approaching her slowly, my heart racing.

"Kiss me where?" she asked, grinning, as I came close to her.

I gulped. "You can do this," I had to keep telling myself. I reached out and placed my fingers on her lips, unable to speak.

"On my lips?" I nodded.

"Okay! Anywhere else?" she asked, coyly. I nodded again.

"Where?"

My heart was beating out of my chest. Slowly I ran my fingers down her neck to her chest, and then gently ran them over her breasts.

"Here..." I said, circling her nipple. I felt it stiffen at my touch. Nicole's whole body stiffened. She looked me straight in the eyes, I forced myself to look right back at her, as much as I wanted to turn away.

"And... anywhere else?" she asked.

I nodded. I ran my fingers down over her stomach, circling around her bellybutton, and then continued down to her vulva. Nicole breathed in deeply as I ran my fingers over her labia, astonished that I was touching another girl's pussy for the first time.

"W- wow," Nicole sputtered. I smiled, seeing her reaction.

Nicole stepped forward and ran her hand along my arm. We stood there for a few moments, gazing silently at each other, feeling the cool mist from the waterfall occasionally wafting over our bodies. Then she took my hand in hers, and led me to a soft mound of sand at the back of the cave.

I began trembling as she stroked my inner thighs. There was no stopping this now. I didn't want to stop it anymore. I just wanted her to take me on a ride. And she did, trailing her fingers up along the side of my body. She planted kisses along my neck, then between my breasts, and finally placing soft, tender kisses on my nipples.

I felt my hands shaking as I ran my fingers through her long hair, all the way down her back, and then over the smooth mound of her butt. Then I lurched forward and pressed my lips against hers. As I exhaled, I felt everything leave my body. My fear, my anxiety, my pain. I collapsed into her, as she cradled me in her arms.

I felt Nicole's breath on my neck as I kissed her hers, and then her breasts. I cupped them in my hands, feeling their soft weight. They were warm and comforting. I continued exactly as I said I would, planting a trail of kisses along her body, as she gave me feather-light touches along my back.

Soon Nicole was moaning softly. I felt her anticipation as I reached her navel. I circled it with my tongue, and explored it with my kisses. I dared to look up into her eyes. She gazed back at me, hopelessly lost in mine, and I saw the vulnerability I'd seen in her earlier. Suddenly I felt powerful and confident.

I slid my hands down over her thighs as she separated her legs. There I followed the small trail of hair to her sex; stark, raw, and screaming to be touched. I'd never even looked at myself this close. I gently touched the tender, supple lips of her outer labia. They moved apart as I stroked my finger through them, giving way to her soft, pink interior.

Nicole's body shifted slightly, and I could hear her purr. "Taste me," she said softly, "Please..."

I leaned in close, closed my eyes, and gently kissed her pussy; just as I promised to do. Her sweet, feminine aroma began to fill my nostrils; the one I found so intoxicating earlier. There was no hiding how aroused she was, how badly she wanted me.

Just like that, I was transformed. That wasn't the only kiss I'd ever given someone, and yet it was somehow the first. I'd finally broken free. I was me for the first time, and it felt wonderful.

At long last, I threw myself into a state of intimacy I'd never known, as I ran my tongue up through her softly parting folds, tasting the sweetness of Nicole's pussy. She shifted again, her back arching, before letting out a long moan.

"Jessamyn..." she mumbled, as if in a trance.

Once I had my first taste, I could not stop; navigating her tender flesh, and plunging my tongue into her silky depths.

"Oh god... don't stop..." she groaned, cupping her breasts and writhing beneath me.

I grew bolder and more desperate to give Nicole the pleasure I so badly wanted to provide. I licked and sucked at her vulva, then sought after her clit with my tongue. Her swollen nub peeked out prominently, anticipating my touch. I playfully flicked and tickled it, moving in unison with Nicole as she trembled and rocked her hips.

Some kind of madness took hold of me. I buried my face in her crotch, hungrily consuming her with lust and a newfound excitement. For several minutes, I felt her total pleasure in each and every movement, as it built and grew. Nicole's pussy was soaking wet, and I was a mess, drenched in her juices as she cried out, repeating my name over and over.

"Oh god! I'm coming!" she finally screamed as I felt her body spasm, and her hips jerk. Nicole began to squirt uncontrollably, and my mouth was there, waiting, hungry. Relentless.

When Nicole regain her senses, she gave me a fierce look. "My body's on fire," she muttered.

I crawled up the length of her body, pressing mine against hers, until we were breast to breast, our nipples taut and gently meeting, suffering in each other's electric touch. Then she flipped me over with a wild determination. There she made her way expertly down my body, nipping here, kissing there, exploring every nook and hidden place she could. I felt as if this whole time she'd been studying my body, learning the lay of the land, and identifying the secret spots she wanted to caress if she ever had the chance.

I jumped when her soft lips touched my nipples, and she laughed. She nibbled them softly, took them in her mouth, sucked and tugged gently at them. She knew everything; where, when, and how hard. She suckled, I moaned, and plunged my fingers through her soft hair.

I began to wonder: what was this like for her? Knowing that she was the first girl I had ever been with. I thought how exciting it must have been for her, helping me awaken to this new kind of pleasure. There was no one else I wanted to share it with. I was all hers, each and every part of me.

Nicole worked her way down my torso, and before long she faced me squarely, gazing at my pussy with sparkling eyes, as if it were an object of worship. She took one last, long look into my eyes, full of excitement and desire, before leaning in for her first taste. All at once I felt a shiver move through my body, and an overwhelming surge of emotion, as I felt Nicole exploring my most intimate places.

As she helped herself to me with absolute determination, I suddenly felt as if I had fumbled my way through to her pleasure earlier, compared to the way she explored my depths. She instinctively knew every inch of my body, as if it were her own, and I understood the way a woman knows a woman's body, inside and out.

Before long, I was driven to a wild, sloppy mess. I felt how hard my clitoris pressed against her flicking tongue. I quivered as she tugged gently at my labia. I cried out with pleasure as she lapped at my juices. I screamed her name as she penetrated me with her tongue. I gently pressed her face against my soaking pussy, wanting her to go harder, deeper, and she did. Licking and sucking until I could stand no more.

"Oh my god!" I exclaimed, as I felt her finger glide smoothly inside me. I was seething, burning, as she moved it in an out. Our eyes connected and remained there, fixed, as she added a second finger, fucking me with them and forcing me to witness the sheer pleasure it gave her.

She moved up over my body, plunging her fingers deeper and deeper. I reached out, parted her legs wider, and began rubbing her pussy, determined to return the pleasure she elicited from me. We continued to work each other into a frenzy, mutually challenging each other's limits of pleasure.

Before long, she found her way to the secret spot that I'd never given anyone access to.

Deep inside, I suffered an explosion of pleasure that I'd never even imagined before. The entire world slid away, and I was seized by such terrific convulsions that I didn't understand if they came from within by body or from a vast expanse of pure indulgence around and beyond it. I don't know how long it lasted; it seemed as if time stopped, and I didn't care if or when it would ever return.

But it did. I found Nicole staring back at me, full of amusement. I felt my eyes focus on her once again. She laughed.

"Where did you go?"

"I... don't know..." I mumbled. "But I don't want to leave."

She beamed at me, then wrapped her arms around my body. We squeezed each other tightly. I felt her fingers press into my back, as we rolled in the soft, cool sand together, our lips inseparable. Our tongues found each other. I could taste myself. I could smell Nicole. We were cocooned in sand. I never wanted to it to end.

Time passed, and I faced the fact that we'd have to head back soon; that this was our last morning in this beautiful place. The same person wasn't headed back, though. I had no regrets, for once. Instead, I'd be going home with a beautiful new friendship. More than friendship. Something I truly had never had before.

In one final protest to linger in the present moment, I gestured to Nicole before making my way through the crashing water, into the vibrant sunlight, and to the pool's edge. I lay on the ground, gazing down at my reflection in the water in front of me, but it was hazy and indistinct. It wavered this way and that with the occasional ripples.

Nicole came from behind and placed her arms around me. She gave me a big kiss and we laughed, watching the trembling image before us.

Suddenly the ripples went away, the surface calmed, and I saw myself anew; with a clarity I'd never seen before. Right there beside Nicole, who simply smiled back at me.

SolarRay
SolarRay
1,868 Followers