All Comments on 'Camping Alone Has Huge Advantages'

by Lovinhose

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
jrbradford64jrbradford64over 10 years ago
Loved It!

I'd love to spend the weekend with you o the fun we would have.

DeborahTheDebutanteDeborahTheDebutanteover 10 years ago
Hehehehe

Cute.

Loved it. When I was a kid I used to camp in my tent in our back yard do I could dress up in my sisters bras and nighties in my sleeping bag without anyone knowing I was sleeping as "Debbie" . Such lovely memories. I was a little young to have male visitors though. That started many years later. Xxxxx

Debs

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I went on a small trip in a campervan. I was in a camping place, I hooked up the electricity, it was only for overnight as it was in the middle of nowhere. There were only 3 other vans in the place ,i went to the showers, there was an older guy showering. We got to talking, he used to go with his wife, she had passed on, missed her very much. I said to him Im Rob come over later,we can have a drink. I dressed,dress,pantyhose,wig got a few beers out, He arrived,he asked for Rob, I said that's me, he came in,wow, your different, you like as I twirled, lifting my dress slightly. I sat next to him, my hand going to his knee, he didn't mind, after awhile he stood, I better go before I get into some mischief, I stood and turned around and said I wouldn't mind that and 10 minutes later I was laying on my stomach,my dress pulled up, he straddling me with his nice hard cock moving in and out of me until I felt my insides get very warm. He moved away and left as I stroked myself to a satisfying cumm .When I went out in the morning he had left. I love camping.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Oh, god, friends! What an awful predicament! I would love to go camping with you, we could be hot, lesbian lovers, alone in the woods, discovered by a horny, gay scout troop, and we would take on all cummers, including the scoutmaster!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLovinhose@Lovinhose
First of all, yes, my profile picture is really me, those are my legs! And I'm damn proud of them, been told many times by both men and women that I have better legs than most women do. So now a little about me. I have been crossdressing for many years, since about 8. I beli...