All Comments on 'Camping Gone Awry'

by jackie_em

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
ansdguyansdguyalmost 7 years ago
A very sweet story.

I enjoyed the storyline and the way that sister was so easy going and loving. Tom was a pain in the ass for a while there, but, in the end, it worked out well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Perfect read to start the weekend

Your sibling stories always leave me all fuzzy on the inside and this one is no exception, it was a bit of a rough going for them but they found what's most important in life and that's what counts. Even if big bro was a tad bit shy and reserved little sister more than made up for it and taking charge is a welcome respite from the usual formula of macho actions. And mom catching them was actually a blessing in disguise that spared them to hide about and prepare some elaborate stories to hide it all.

5* and hopefully there's more such stories form you in the future.

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsalmost 7 years ago
Great Story

Very good story enjoyed it . Hope you write more like it .Thanks for the great read ...

honybipolahonybipolaalmost 7 years ago
great story

write more...pretty good erotica and sibling romance...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Five out of five

A great story about two siblings that love each other. Keep up the great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
camping gone awry

Good story and well-written. At least you know the difference between blond and blonde! That's a bonus point!

One thing that bothered me: "An hour a day at the gym and still have a nice shape." That's why we go to the gym. I don't think many go to the gym to lose their tone.

Nice tail, and a good tale!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This was a great story

and very well written.

The only oddity in the wording was "took that between his thumb and forefinger as he slipped his index finger into my twat" I believe those two are the same finger!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Excellent read

This was a very good story. Thank you for your efforts.

sabra16023sabra16023almost 7 years ago
Outstanding Story

Well written & great read. Thanks

DrhwnoelDrhwnoelalmost 7 years ago
good read

Lots of times I come to this site to find a story with a good plot line and believable content. To me, the sex is secondary to a good story. Thank you Jackie_em for making the trip worth the time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Enjoyed the story

Completely plausible, good story, and great sex scenes... the last bit with the mother seemed a bit contrived and unnecessary.

TJSkywindTJSkywindalmost 7 years ago
Nicely written

FWIW, wolves, unless they are sick or protecting a lair with young, won't attack humans; they give people a wide berth. Big cats might be curious and attack, might not. Never run from bears or any large predator; it triggers the chase instinct, so even if they aren't interested in eating you, they will hunt.

For an MBA girl, Jen seems quite the successful hunter; catching squirrels and rabbits with a sharp stick is quite a feat.

With all that, though, enjoyed the tale. 5*

Robinius1Robinius1almost 7 years ago
Very nice!

Well written for the most part - the dialogue was corny in spots but not too bad. You have to wonder how a small plane crashes into trees and rocks so that neither of them is seriously hurt, but it's a story and sometimes reality must be suspended. I think mom's arrival was a bit over the top, too. Overall a very good story, though. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wolves!!

As has already been noted, wolves attacking humans is basically a myth.

Unless you are trying to get at their cubs, wolves leave humans alone. It's actually quite sad that people feel the need to keep this wolf hatred alive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Yawn

Generic sex scenes, stilted dialogs and highly unrealistic scenarios and encounters, combined with no plot or character development led to a very bland story. Sorry, try again.

alo0ozalo0ozalmost 7 years ago
great

love a sex incest story with genuine love.

not just lust.

thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wolves

In the 14th to the 19th centuries, wolves killed hundreds of humans every year, which may explain their prevalent role as villainous scavengers in children's stories through the ages. These days, less than a dozen people are killed by wolves annually.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 6 years ago
wolves vs wolves

European and Asian (Russian) wolves earned a bad reputation for attacking and eating humans.

North American wolves have no such record, but were tarred with the same brush by fearful European immigrants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: to the dipshits who know nothing about wolves

Do some research on wolves and you'll see there were plenty of attacks on people through the centuries. If you can reach Lit you have access to Google so educate yourselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Tw0Cr0ws

native american oral history shows wolfs did attack humans and tribes living in forests/woodlands had a fear of wolves. It's harder to study present day because wolves are rarely encountered in CITIES! and when they are encountered in the wild, they have plenty of food to sustain their packs that humans are typically attacked by lone and older wolves who are starving. And then there are Rabid animals who will attack anything living.

When the Europeans migrated, they killed wolves because of their experiences with them, which led wolves to see humans as their predators and avoid them, but they still attack/stalk the lone person from time to time and that is hardly exciting.

Animal lovers and wolf loves who see beauty in the animals are more vocal than people who don't give a shit, so you hear more about how great wolves are and how peaceful they are towards humans, but that's biased bullshit. Interactions between man and wolf are few and far between in the wild and that's because people will avoid a wolf when they see one and a wolf can find easier prey when they need to. They will kill you if they are hungry or you are invading their territory during their cubbing season.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 6 years ago
wolves again

European wolves were reported to go into villages and even into peasants cottages to kill and eat the inhabitants, which is more than the native Americans had happen.

The most recent reported wolf 'attack' in the US was a woman who was wearing a deer skin coat with the hair still on the outside, the wolf pounced from behind and knocked her rolling then realized she was human gave her a funny look and left.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 6 years ago
It's a great story !!!!!!!!!!!

An adventure story with brother/sister sex, also fish and birds and bears and a wolf. Most of all a great read..........thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Memories

When Dad caught my sister and I having sex he shut the door and walked away. It was never mentioned and I don't think he ever told Mom. Not that she would have believed it. She thought I was gay. Never seemed to date much. Never saw much reason to go out when everything I wanted was at home.

thedayafterthedayafterover 6 years ago
Good story but......!

It could have been so much better. The storyline itself was very good, light plane crash, surviving in the wilderness etc. It's a storyline that was worth several pages possibly even chapters rather than 3 pages.

The story was too compressed the jump from siblings in a familial relationship to siblings in an incestuous relationship was basically less than one paragraph.

Toms reluctance to initially share a sleeping bag with his sister was a bit silly given that they were in an extreme survival situation.

Really just felt that this story held so much potential for something better. Nevertheless I still enjoyed reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Glad you found each other

Happy for you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Really:

Poor incompetent male constantly saved by the "protective sister". You had to know this was written by a female. It's easy to tell. In addition to the absurdity of the constant "protective sister" routine check out the descriptions of the other articles by the author, I passed on reading them.

LateStageInfernalismLateStageInfernalismover 5 years ago
Very Enjoyable

I loved the crashed plane scenario as I am a big fan of the “two people in a bad situation fall in love” setup. The relationship between the two was also entertaining and I appreciated that the sister was generally speaking the more effecitive party in the wilderness while her brother was shown to be quite competent as well (as the pilot for example). Thank you for writing and sharing this with all of us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice - Apart From The Wolf Issue!

Wolves (almost never) attack humans. Unless you're threatening their babies, wolves will always leave people alone. It's stories like this that perpetuate the Big Bad Wolf myth.

CarlusMagnusCarlusMagnusover 3 years ago

It's a decent story. The story line is good, but many of the details are misleading---or simply wrong---and therefore distracting. For example, the only park (they encountered a "park ranger") in the western mountains, within several hours driving distance of Denver, with both bears and wolves is Yellowstone---where very few remote areas are off-limits to hiking and camping. And about the only response to a bear encounter that's more dangerous than running away from it is getting between a mother bear and her cub. You give no indication of the difficulties they would've had in a) traveling off-trail in forested wilderness---even with a stream to follow, b) carrying their gear (which, though meager, would've been more than they could comfortably carry in their hands/arms), c) keeping themselves reasonably warm during the showers and storm they'd inevitably have experienced during their daylight travel hours, d) gathering enough food to survive for as long as you suggest they were out there, or e) dealing with the (probably severe) diarrhea that drinking untreated water would likely have given them. And spearing fish or small game (let alone a wolf!) with a hastily prepared makeshift spear in virtually impossible. And these are only the things that come immediately to mind upon reading your story. While they could have survived such an experience, it's highly improbable that they could've done so without a good bit more discomfort than you suggest.

dikupinyadikupinyaover 3 years ago
sweet

only problem i saw was the birth defect issue. there is only a slim chance of defects in a child of incest 7% i think. that is almost as low as non family babies. the real issue comes when inbreeding occurs over many generations. great story i would like to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
I love this story 5 stars

I've read this several times. The figures I saw were 5% defects of any kind with incest babies and just under 5% I think 4.98% for non incest babies. So none basically unless there is a known family genetic defect like in English Royal families of old (Hemophilia), as an example. I have a slightly crooked tail bone (coccyx) so mark me as abnormal under non incest family. I read incest because you can find romance/love stories there. Other wise I think it's discussing and had zero thought about it growing up. I just love to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just some aviation discrepancies. All airplanes are engineered to direct a lightning strike around the outside sheet metal. Only those old cloth covered airplanes would have been in any danger. Passenger jets get hit by lightning on a regular basis. The engine would not have quit, as it's isolated/insulated from the fuselage sheet metal.. In the event an engine does quit the battery (just like a car) would have adequate power to broadcast a mayday. ANY pilot going down in those conditions would have insisted they be securely strapped into their seats. All planes are required to have a transponder, both to identify the aircraft and broadcast a "beacon" with it's GPS position in the event of a crash. And though it's not required most private pilots have a survival "kit" of some kind. Usually with something like MREs, some sort of fishing gear , survival blankets, a compass, survival "rambo" knives have been replaced with multi tools, flashlights (with Tadrien batteries, they only lose 1% of their charge a year). And if they are worth the salt on their (or their Daddy's) scrotum at least a single shot shotgun and/or .22 rifle or handgun.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

Nice story 5*. Thanks so much for sharing your story 😀.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

Sorry about all of the BIG BRAINS out there nitpicking this FICTIONAL STORY. Thanks again for sharing.

bshell47bshell47almost 3 years ago
Loved the adventure.

5stars

Full of excitement and love.

Hope you add another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very well written, but the ending felt rushed. I would've preferred a slightly longer tale, but only because it was so good!

Dorsmine4Dorsmine4about 2 years ago

The ending was rushed

bookmadcatbookmadcatover 1 year ago

An enjoyable, well written story, however, once the couple reached " civilisation " the story seemed to fade out as if the author's main focus was on the wilderness aspects.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic love story with believable prelude to their torrid and accidental sex and accidentally

falling deeply in love with each other .

I admire and envy them.

Congratulations on a well done story

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I loved this adventurous story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is a really good story. Beng in such precarious situation may lead to self gratifying desires. I do wish the end was a little better scripted. Would have loved to read more about about being back at home. Especially since all of their friends knew of them as lovers and not as siblings.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous