Camping Gone Awry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I shouldn't have cum inside you, Jen."

I kissed him, even as his prick continued to throb.

"It's okay, babe. I'm on an implant, it'll last another two years."

"We shouldn't have done this though."

"Tom, until we get found, it's you and me. We need each other and need to be completely open to each other."

"But we're brother and sister."

"Until we get back, we're not brother and sister. We're Jen and Tom, two people thrown together by circumstances who found whatever comfort they could in each other."

"And when we get back?"

"We'll worry about that then. Let's just enjoy this now and not worry about later."

"Jen, I can't believe we actually did this."

I kissed him as he played with my nipples and his prick began to soften in my pussy. I don't know why, but all of a sudden I wanted Tom more than I'd even wanted any of my boyfriends. Yes, I knew him and I already loved him, but it had never been sexual before. Now if was sexual in a way that none of the others had been.

"I'm glad we did. I love you, Tom, and wouldn't trade you for any other guy right now."

"Jen, I swear you've always been the most wonderful, intelligent, and sexy woman I know. None of the girls I met could ever compare to you."

He slipped out of me, and I rolled off him and onto my side. He turned on his side to face me.

"You've had some very sweet girlfriends."

"And they were never you. But I never even dared dream you could ever be mine in this way."

It was getting warm outside and really starting to heat up inside the sleeping bag, so I unzipped it. We could now really see and touch each other fully now. Tom was circumcised, which I should have known from so many years ago when we were bathed together as children, but had never thought about. As we got curious about each other's parts, my parents began to bathe us separately.

Mostly we had our own rooms growing up. On rare occasions when we had guests or visited others, we might need to share a bed, but even that stopped about the time we hit puberty. We never played the 'show me yours and I'll show you mine' thing, nor did we ever play doctor. We were good kids, I guess, and that never even occurred to us.

Now it all rebounded with a major crash. All the things we never thought about or did as kids, we now did even more as adults. I propped one leg up to open up my pussy for Tom. He smiled and reached out a hand to stroke it, while his other hand began to pet my boobs. I reached down and gently touched his prick, which twitched and seemed to come back to life.

We lay there caressing each other for several minutes before I groaned and rolled onto my back. Tom moved over and began sucking and nibbling on my boobs as his hand continued to stroke my pussy. He slowly went down the slit and back up again, then found my clit and took that between his thumb and forefinger as he slipped his index finger into my twat.

I continued stroking his dick which was as hard as it had been earlier. I could feel my pussy tighten around his finger which he moved deeply into me. I lay there and came to my second orgasm with my pussy grabbing his finger tight and pleasure rippling through my body. I moaned and held his head tight to my boob, until it eased up.

"Tom, I want you. I want you to fuck me. My cunt is hungry, starving for your dick and your cum. Put it in me, fill me up, Tom. Fill me like I've never been filled before."

"God, Jen. I love you. I want you more than I ever could have imagined."

I rolled onto my back and spread my legs. Tom smiled, leaned over and kissed me and ranged over me, with the tip of his beautiful prick just touching my outer pussy lips. I moaned and wiggled, but he did not put it in me. I lifted my hips and guided the head of his cock into my cunt, and when he still didn't plunge in, I lifted my hips further until he was deep inside me.

I fucked Tom, lifting my hips off the ground until he finally lowered his hips into me. I wrapped my legs around him, and fucked him back furiously as he fucked me. Look, I like sex, but it had never been like this before. My whole being, my whole universe centered on my cunt and his prick. Nothing else mattered to me.

I felt him going deep inside and felt my pussy getting tighter around him as I felt an orgasm coming on. As I came, I felt Tom cum inside me. I loved it. I loved him. I wanted every drop of his cum in my pussy. I wrapped my arms around him even as I kept my legs wrapped around him. I think I even blacked out for a bit, before coming to and frantically kissing Tom who kissed me back just as frantically.

"Tom, you're so wonderful."

"Don't ever leave me, Jen."

"I don't want to ever leave you."

"I could stay here with you like this all day."

I smiled and gave him a quick kiss.

"Maybe you could, but I'm hungry for food too. And we need to get back to civilization some time."

"If it means losing you, Jen, then I don't want to go back."

"Going back doesn't mean having to lose each other."

"What would people think?"

"Anyone who knows we're brother and sister, we don't tell that we're lovers. Anyone who knows we're lovers, we don't tell that we're brother and sister."

"I hope that works."

"When you see all those cute girls back in the real world, you may just lose interest in your little sister."

"Never."

"We'll see."

We got up and started getting dressed. Our clothes had dried out from last night, between the dry mountain air and the fire. As I put my clothes on Tom came over and hugged me from behind.

"You don't have to wear a bra, you know."

"I'll skip it if you promise to pay them some nice attention."

"You mean like this?"

With that, he began tweaking my nipples pulling at my boobs, caressing them, and getting my nipples as hard as they'd ever been. He moved around me and began to kiss and suck on my boobs, nibbling at them. It felt so good my knees got weak and I could barely stand.

"Oh my God. If you keep that up we'll never get anything to eat and never get down this mountain."

"That sounds wonderful to me."

I pulled his head away and pulled him up and kissed him.

"That's enough for now. We can take a little fuck break later, then tonight fuck until we pass out from exhaustion."

"I'd rather not wait, but you're probably right."

I pulled my top on, put on my shoes then took one of the spear poles and headed over to the creek. We had a little of the squirrel we'd eaten last night, so I sort of chummed the water with bits of meat, until some fish gathered. When they did, I managed to spear one fat trout, and got him out of the water, still wiggling.

I gutted the fish as Tom built the fire back up and we cooked the fish as best we could. Kind of half-assed broiling that left us with mostly cooked fish. We didn't care, and even worked our way around the bones as we eagerly ate our breakfast. After we ate, we put out the fire, cleaned up the site and packed our tarp and sleeping bag. Of course we could have done that faster if we hadn't stopped to kiss and feel each other up every minute or two. But who's watching the time?

We started back down the mountain, sticking as close as possible to the stream. As we did, we hit one clear spot and looked across the stream into the face of a large brown bear. Tom and I took off running down the mountain, just as fast as we could.

"Jen, we can't outrun a bear."

"Let's hope he doesn't know that."

We ran and ran, and when nothing seemed to catch up with us, I looked over my shoulder to see the bear running as fast as it could in the opposite direction from us. It didn't want anything more to do with us than we did with it. We stopped running, panted, and tried to catch our breath, as we laughed, then hugged and kissed each other.

I felt Tom run his hand over my pussy outside my jeans, and realized I was already getting wet. I made him stop, even though I wanted nothing more than to fuck him, because I knew we needed to get farther along.

"We'll have lots of time for that tonight - as much as you want."

"I'm looking forward to that, girl. I can hardly wait."

"Be a good boy, now."

"You're no fun."

"Just wait, Tom. You'll get all the fun you can handle - maybe more."

Tom was pretty pathetic as a hunter. He couldn't seem to spear anything. That's not to say I was great, but I could get enough to help keep us fed. He was getting better at spotting edible plants and could gather those as I tried to nail a bird, squirrel, rabbit, or fish. I got enough so we didn't starve, but boy were we both losing weight. Neither of us had been exactly fat before, but we were both starting to look lean and muscled.

Around midday, we stopped to rest and eat. Once we'd eaten, we both wanted more of what we'd started the day with. We kissed, touched, and undressed each other, and I realized I hadn't paid near enough attention to his cock. I pushed Tom back and slid down him to his dick. I took the head between my lips and could taste the pre-cum on it.

Tom groaned as I slowly began to take more and more of his beautiful prick in my mouth. I couldn't quite get it all in, but got as much as I could steadily working it back and forth in my mouth I thought he was on the verge of coming, when he stopped me.

"Jen, that's great, but my dick has its proper place, and that's inside your warm wonderful pussy."

"I can't think of a nicer place for it. My pussy is yours, always and forever."

Tom sat up against a tree and pulled me onto his lap and pulled my hips close to his. I spread my legs wide and eased his cock into my waiting cunt. I drove my hips back and forth on him as he played with my boobs and we kissed. Because of the angle, I felt his prick touching places inside me that I'd never felt before. He brought one hand down and played with my clit as I pumped against him.

I thought he'd been close to coming when I sucked him off and was surprised at how long he held out doing this. I came for the second time before he erupted in me. We spent lots of time kissing and touching before we dressed and started back down the mountain.

By evening, we were near the base of the mountain, when we decided to stop for the night. Tom set up the camp, while I went looking for something to kill for dinner. I found a fat rabbit and got him. I was gutting the rabbit, when I heard a sound and looked up to find myself staring into the face of a wolf. No, this was no domestic dog, this was a real fucking wolf.

He slowly moved toward me, growling low. I took my pole and swung it hitting him in the head. He yelped and growled louder, edging around trying to get me from a better angle. I had my knife out, but was not sure how much good it would do. He lunged at me as I slashed at him with the knife. He backed away before I could get him.

I threw the rabbit in his direction, thinking he might take that and be happy, but he ignored it and circled for another pass. I edged back, but was afraid to stand up, thinking I'd be vulnerable as I did, but knew I could never get away sitting there. As he circled for another approach, a spear came flying through the air and went several inches into the gut of the wolf.

The wolf shook, trying to get the spear out, and was clearly in pain. I looked and my brother Tom, who had not been able to hit a damned thing before, somehow managed to spear this wolf. He had some rocks and threw those at the wolf also. The wolf, in distress, left as quickly as it could manage, the spear coming out as it left.

"My God, Jen. Are you okay?"

"Yes. Thank you Tom."

"Do you think it will try to come back?"

I picked up the spear that had come out of the wolf. There was blood on almost six inches or so of the thing. It had gone deep into that wolf, farther than I'd have imagined it could. I showed it to Tom.

"You got him deep in the gut. For now he'll lick his wounds, but my guess is you punctured his colon and if he doesn't bleed to death, he'll soon die of septic poisoning from his own body."

Tom hugged me and held me tight. After a minute he loosened up and kissed me.

"I was so worried that something would happen to you, Jen."

"I was scared as shit, but I'm okay. Let's get our dinner, get back to camp, and make sure we have a good fire tonight."

We secured the lean-to in back and on both sides, with the front close to the fire. That would make it hard for a wolf or anything else to get us without us realizing it. We cooked the rabbit and ate it, then threw the remains well away from our tent. If a predator or scavengers wanted the rest of it, they could have it without getting close to us.

It was hard to relax after the encounter with the wolf, but I promised Tom we'd fuck until we passed out and that's exactly what I wanted to do. Maybe it would help me forget what had happened, at least for a little while.

We got undressed and lay on the sleeping bag, without zipping it up. Tom kissed his way down my body. He paid special attention to both my boobs, and between sucking on them and playing with my twat, brought me to my first orgasm. He got down to my pussy, gave it a quick lick and a kiss, before speaking to it, and me presumably.

"You have been so wonderful to me, you need to get your own little reward."

With that, he began licking my slit, sticking his tongue as far into me as he could get it, then inching up to nibble my clit. I'd had a couple other boyfriends go down on me, but it never felt as good as what Tom was doing to me. He grabbed my ass as he licked and kissed my cunt, and even slid a finger up into my ass. I almost levitated off the ground when he did that. I wrapped both legs around his neck and fucked his face as he tongue fucked my cunt.

I felt my ass tighten around his finger as I came with shudders and spasms that went all the way up to my scalp. I had my legs so tight around him, I'm surprised I didn't suffocate him. I relaxed and heard him take a deep breath. I let him go and he came up and kissed me and I could taste my own juices in his mouth.

He fucked my pussy long and hard, which was what I wanted, brought me to another orgasm as he came inside me. We rested, just kissing and touching for a few minutes, before he spoke.

"You really seemed to like having my finger in your ass."

"That was delicious."

"Do you think you'd like having my dick in your ass?"

"Tom, you can have any part of me you want, for as long as you want."

"Be careful what you promise."

"That's a promise I want to keep."

I sucked on his dick for a few minutes, to get him hard again, and to lubricate his dick with my saliva. When he was ready, I got on my hands and knees, with my head low and my ass high. Tom came up behind me as put the head of his dick right up to my asshole. He ran the head up and down my ass crack, teasing my ass each time. He stopped with the head right at the entrance to my ass.

"Are you sure you want this?"

"Don't tease me. Fuck me. Now"

With that I jerked my hips back embedding the head of his cock in my ass. It was tight, and hurt as I did it, but it was about the best hurt I could imagine. He eased his cock back and forth getting it further in there inch by inch until he was balls deep in my ass.

"Your pussy is wonderful, but this is great too."

As he slowly pumped his dick in my ass, he leaned forward and grabbed my boobs and began playing with them. Then he brought one hand back and found my clit, as he continued to fuck my ass and play with one boob. I'd never been fucked like this in my life, but I wanted to have this for as long as I lived. He finally came deep in my ass, and kept his dick in there and fondled my boobs and clit until I came as well.

I don't know how many times we fucked that night, but by the time we zipped up the bag to go to sleep, I think we were both completely satisfied.

I woke up the next morning with Tom spooning me, with his hard dick against my ass, and his hand cupping a tit. I squirmed against him, and he began to play with my tit, and I turned to kiss and pull him to me.

"How are you doing, babe?"

"My pussy's sore from everything we did yesterday."

"Do we need to hold off then?"

"Not on your life. I want that dick in my pussy - the sooner the better."

It hurt, but I had no intention of letting him get away with not fucking me. I moaned as he slid his prick into my tender little pussy.

"Are you sure this is okay, babe?"

"Just shut up and fuck me."

He did, and I loved it, pain and all.

We had no more encounters with bears or wolves. At one point, I saw a large cat - panther or mountain lion, I guess. It looked at me, then slowly moved off in the other direction. After a while we became surprisingly adept at finding and killing food. We weren't exactly going to get fat, but we wouldn't starve either.

As we got lower and the stream got wider, it warmed up enough for us to try to bathe ourselves, beyond just washing our clothes. It was still chilly but we splashed and played in the water, teasing each other.

"It isn't like when I fell in up on the mountain, but it's still kind of chilly."

"I guess we'll just have to go warm each other up then."

I put my arms around Tom and kissed him and could feel his hardening prick rise up between my legs.

"Let's get back on land, where we can do this right."

Tom picked me up and carried me out of the water and set me down on the grass, where we fucked like rabbits until we were exhausted. Most of our days were filled with walking along, finding food, eating, then fucking until we fell asleep. It was a great life, but I knew this was the good weather. We couldn't stay here forever, we'd never survive the winter.

As it turned out, we didn't need to. One day as we walked along, we saw a large dog - not a wolf, but a German shepherd. He looked at us, barked, then ran off to one side. We could hear more barking as we followed as best we could. The dog returned followed by a park ranger.

"What are you doing here? This area is off limits to tourists and hikers."

"We were in a plane that crashed, we've been trying to find our way back."

"I heard about a missing plane but that was well north of here, and planes flew over and found no sign of a crash."

"It fell to the bottom of a cliff and some of the cliff came down on top of it."

"Let's see your ID."

Both Tom and I had wallets in our pockets. Our ID, credit cards, and the like were a bit the worse for wear, but still legible. The ranger looked them over and had us follow him back to his track. We piled in his truck and he radioed in and confirmed that we were the folks who had been in the missing plane.

"Looks like you two could use some clean clothes and a bath."

"Is there a town nearby where we could buy some things and find a place to stay?"

"We're kind of off the beaten path, but we have a store, a small motel and a restaurant."

Everything was pretty much in walking distance, and they did take credit cards, and ours worked. We bought a couple changes of clothes. We didn't try them on because the store clerk gave us some real fishy looks. We were still pretty dirty and shabby. We went to the motel to get a room. The clerk at the motel looked us over carefully.

"One room or two?"

"Just one, thank you."

We went to the room, giggling and holding each other. We got in the room, and Tom got serious all of a sudden.

"We're back in civilization, what does that mean for us?"

"You call this civilized?"

"Jen, I'm serious. What do we do?"

"We're adults. We do whatever we want to do. Are you having second thoughts about having me as your lover?"

"God, no. There's no one I'd rather be with. But what about...?"

"We'll deal with it as it comes."

We made a call to our parents to tell them we were okay. My mother wanted to come out and we asked her please not to. We contacted any friends and employers who might be concerned and let them know as well. Tom shaved off the growth that had accumulated on his face, so he looked more like the guy I'd always known. We then took a long leisurely bath together, and fucked in a real bed for the first time. We went to get something to eat, and were gawked at by the locals. We went back to the motel, turned on the TV to cover the sounds and fucked until we passed out.