Camping Gone Awry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jackie_em
jackie_em
1,565 Followers

The next morning we awoke beside each other in bed and began kissing and touching and caressing each other. I got on top of Tom, slid his prick into my pussy and began fucking him for all I was worth. I had my arms extended, to give him the chance to play with my boobs as I did. Tom came in me, and as usual, pulled my hips close and held them as he did. I leaned down to kiss him as we heard the sound of the door opening and a voice.

"Thank you so much for your help."

Our mother stepped into the room. She saw us, her mouth dropped open, then she gasped, grimaced, and frowned.

"Mother, what are you doing here?"

"You can't think I wouldn't come to check on my children. I just didn't realize you'd make me sorry I did."

"Mother..."

"Don't say anything. I'll be waiting down the street at that diner."

She was bright red, as she slammed the door shut. We had thrown the covers off, so she clearly saw Tom with his dick deep in my pussy. Tom's prick shrunk faster than it ever had before. I got off him and we looked at each other.

"So much for trying to hide it, Jen."

"She was bound to figure it out eventually. I just never figured it would be so soon and so rudely."

We quickly cleaned up, dressed, and went down to the diner. Mother was sitting at a table well away from any of the other patrons. She looked angry as hell, as we walked over and sat down. Tom and I sat by each other and held hands. We might just as well, it wasn't like we had anything to hide. Tom basically let me do the talking for us.

"I took a red-eye into Denver, and drove several hours to get here. I'm sorry I did."

"I'd say it's not what you think, but the truth is, it's exactly what you think."

"Did it start out there or did you two have something going on before that?"

"It happened out there by accident. Once we'd done it..."

"How do you accidently screw your brother?"

"Both of us were half asleep before we knew what we were doing."

"Didn't seem to stop you after that."

"We were alone out there with only each other to depend on. Building and reinforcing those personal bonds seemed more important that what society thought about what we were doing."

"And after you got back?"

"We found we loved each other - not just as brother and sister, but romantically - as lovers. We don't want to lose that."

"I don't approve, and won't ever approve."

"We aren't asking for your approval or your blessing, just try to love us as your son and daughter."

"I was always hoping some day to have grandchildren."

I looked at Tom, smiled and kissed him, before looking back at my mother.

"And who knows, you might still."

"My God, you aren't pregnant are you?"

"No, but that doesn't mean we might not want kids some time later."

Mother looked appalled as she looked back and forth between Tom and me.

"What if they end up with three eyes, or something?"

"Well I guess we'll have to learn to love our three-eyed baby then."

"You know birth defects are more common in incestuous offspring."

"More common, perhaps, but still the exception, not the rule. Most of the babies are perfectly normal."

"And how will you explain the baby to our relatives?"

"Well, I had a baby out of wedlock, and my brother was kind enough to want to help me raise it."

"The family can't find out that you two are in an incestuous relationship."

"I wasn't planning on telling them, and I don't think Tom was, so if you don't we should be okay."

"Can you behave at family gatherings?"

"As long as you do."

"And why you both never married?"

"Neither of us found the right person."

"Jesus, I don't believe this."

"So you are going back to the Denver airport?"

"What else?"

"Could we ride back with you?"

"One of you sits in front, and the other one sits in back - period. No hanky panky on the way"

It was a very quiet and somewhat tense long ride in the car back to Denver. Mother was tired, so she napped in the passenger seat as I drove, and Tom sat in back. Mother caught a flight back to Philly and Tom and I went back home.

Tom works remotely a lot, while I have to go into an office, so he moved into my place. Only one bedroom, but that's all we needed at that point. We could never marry, but our friends in New York mostly knew us as lovers, not as siblings, so that was no problem.

Five years down the road, we have a bigger place and now have our little baby girl. She is darling and perfect, with no genetic problems that the doctors can detect. My mother still does not approve of our relationship, but she loves her little granddaughter. She is in the other room, cooing and playing with Diana as I write.

jackie_em
jackie_em
1,565 Followers