All Comments on 'Camping in the Mountains Ch. 01'

by Bronthing

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 6 years ago
Review your work

Either get an editor or review your work. There are dozens of word errors that detract from the story. However, writing shows promise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5

Great story.

Some suckers are too fuking stupid to realize that if the only good stories were those published by professional authors, we wouldnt be seeing many good stories.

Hey dumbasses. Go read Gone With The Wind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LOVE IT

Good story .Just a good hot sex story that we need more of here.Thanks.

looking4itlooking4itover 6 years ago

Wow, nothing like one sided swinging to make a story anti-erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Last Anon "hit it on the head".

Do really sorry authors (and readers).

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
**

Having stated that both women involved are 'girlfriends' and not wives, why was this put in LW?

I am assuming that our hapless hero will simply leave since his ex-girlfriend has found new sponsers!

Seriously, we once again have a character who does nothing to guide or protect his GF and is shocked ("Shocked, I tell you!") when she chooses Muscly Longdick and looks-like-a-porn-star over him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very good

Couples in a hot tub is a scene that often results in swapping, soft or hard. The warm, pulsing water is a great icebreaker. My wife and I have lived this story numerous times but without any drugs. I'm sure Amy got her pussy stuffed and you enjoyed it with her. Moreover, Riley was likely a very good fuck. 5*s.

Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
She is just his girlfriend...

She is just his girlfriend...Why would he care that she cheated if he can fuck her for free always he wants? As soon as he decides to marry and form a family, it's as certain as the night comes after the day, that he will drop her ass and look for a loving and faithful woman to be his wife...So the big question is: what is this doing in LW? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

really good story i like it! cant wait for part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A good first effort

Having looked for other stories by this author it appears that there aren't any; The Author joined on August 17 2017. So I take it as being a first effort.

I identify with the Author and the story as being factual.

My first experience in this regard occurred in similar circumstances, except that the participating couples were in the first flush of married life. I was quite some time ago and there was not much money around, so camping was a viable way to get away once in a while.

Despite what is stated in other comments, the story accurately describes that without the willingness of my young wife and her attraction to the better built other male, our journey into exploring other couples would not have occurred.

No drugs other than Alcohol and listening to 'Hot August Night' were required.

The use of Hot Tubs happened many years later. They are the perfect foil as the alcohol affects the females quickly and the jets and bubbles afford cover for them to go exploring. Looking forward to chapter two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Unfortunately it was not me because I don't camp but some friends have had many wild times. The best being the family hubby wife two girls 19 & 20. The parents came looking for the girls but they were already hooking up with two from the group. They offered the parents drinks and pot while they waited for them to get back . Well two hours later hubby being completely bombed his wife went back to her rv and one of the friends followed while they kept hubby drinking . The kid with her is very open and just pulled his large dick out and guided the wife to her knees. Well that theee days the wife and the two girls were fucked by all six of these guys at one time or another. They kept hubby stoned and accupied taking him fishing and into town to a top less bar. These guys were between 20-24 and they really loved fucking the wife. They DPed her a few times and the video they had withe her getting double teamed with the big dick kid fucking her ass pulling her hair back making her talk into the video but she mostly begged moaned and screamed for them to fuck her. It was quite crazy. That poor guy doesn't even know that those six college age guys fucked his wife for three days

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5! to help

offset the asshole of LIt's 1 vote. Ever wonder why this fool comments on all the LW stories on here. His wife fucked him over his entire marriage and he thinks bitch about cheating and cuckolding will help his mentally sick brain!! HEY ANNONY YOUR FATHER SHOULD HAVE CUMMED IN YOUR MOTHER'S MOUTH INSTEAD OF HER CUNT.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 6 years ago
WRONG CATAGORY

Didn't read nor vote on this one. It may be the best ever, but it has no place in LW.

Also can't understand why one would not answer at least some questions on the Bio page.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 6 years ago
Ain't no wives here, Ace.

1. Kinda hard to have a 'Loving Wives' tale when there is not one single solitary wife involved.

2. You really need an editor or the very least a proofreader.

3. Get a thick skin if you don't already have one as it's gonna get a bit rough, then rougher.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good story

Keep it coming and ignore the self appointed English professors and guys that disapproved of the girlfriend having sex. It's Literotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
hot

Loved it, hopefully he's on cleanup duty in the RV, and right at the end them deciding on chastity for him

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
colourful and descriptive with an eye toward the greater goal. this summary is to be built upon...

Many different times there will be occasions, but occasions will not always have the same effect when repeated. Here there are many methods and differences which keep the overall goal within reach. Keeping goals and targets in mind is a necessary accomplishment. Whether we will see all that was foretold in use here is a matter of perspective as well as that of the continuing journey...in the writer's mind (source of ideas) as well as on the written page/screen. For now a base is formulated and an approach at existences will determine the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pre-mature Ejaculation

Overall I enjoyed it, but you wrapped up everyone in one final paragraph. I'd suggest fleshing your stories out more and let it grow some before you shoot your load everywhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

DrewauDrewauover 6 years ago
Anonymous who always says the same thing cuck shit 1* has to be the

biggest loser ever... He obviously hates cuckold stories, but seems to have read every one I come across randomly, and given the same comment.

He must be one of the one inch wonders, thus his star rating is limited?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
EROTIC. REALISTIC. I GAVE THIS STORY A 4+ [☆☆☆☆+ (4.4/5.0 = 88% = A]

Amy is a keeper! Riley too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very hot, but I'd obviously like to know what happens next. I like the incremental nature of this, the click, click, click of it, it makes it seem very real for me.

Thanks for sharing, Jackie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I found the story erotic, but agree that it needs an editor or proofreader, as the mistakes, such as, "Amy turned rein the corner" and others were very distracting. And to the commenter who called those of us who complain about the errors "English Professors", no, we're simply people who can read, and notice the mistakes. I don't have to be an acting coach to notice an actor frequently screwing up his lines in a movie, do I? Except that film mistakes aren't normally seen. Why? Because they edit them out, just as this author should have done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

bruh its been 6 years whens next chapter, love the story very hot btw 👍👍👍👍

BronthingBronthingabout 2 months agoAuthor

Just came back to this account, glad you like the story! I worked on this to procrastinate on homework a long time ago and forgot about it. I'll see if I can post a part two

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous