Can There Be Peace Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you hadn't, then me taking to the edge and putting her in the box would have worked. Instead all it did was piss her off," Karen said calmly. "A part of me wants to do the same to you, take you to the edge, and toss you into a tomb for the rest of your immortal life." She closed her eyes and took a long breath before opening them again, "Another part would like to go over, remove your collar and all brands, slap you once and tell you to get the fuck out of my life." She shook her head, "But in the end I will do nothing. If I punish you Eva, I have to punish everyone save Jane. Though she did break into the high school and steal the wielder."

Karen took one last sip of her coffee, "If I started punishing each of you as much as you deserved, my arm would fall off. Instead, I am going to just let it go." She paused and then said, "I want the four wheeler here today along with a trailer for it to pull. I want a load of gravel and a bobcat rented for a month. Finally, Cat, do a search for a 4-wheel drive suburban type car. Price it out for me." Karen looked at Jane, "Go home and get some sleep."

"I wanted to talk to you about that..." Jane said. "Can I have a few minutes alone?"

"Sure you can come with me and watch me blow myself up," Karen said turning away.

As she got up to follow Karen she noticed almost everyone was also following her. Karen stopped and looked at Jane and then them, "Don't you have anything better to do?"

Red looked at Little Bit, Darkstar and Doll before looking back at Karen, "Nope not a thing Karen." She smiled at Jane, "Don't mind us. Just tell her you want to stay and be done with it."

Jane looked at Karen who rolled her eyes and turned to walk up a trail. "Little Bit go grab my defusing tools and the cotter pins. You know where we will be."

"Sure thing Karen," Little bit said and turned to jog back up the trail.

"Um Karen, can I stay here with you?" Jane asked a minute later.

Karen stopped and looked at her, "To stay here is no little step to take. Doll, strip..." When the girl stood before them nude she said, "Point out and describe what each brand you have means."

"This is my mark of slavery. It shows, to all who know, that I am property." She gestured to the one next to it, "This is my mark of pleasure. It means I have been trained fully in the art of pleasuring others." Doll turned to display her other hip, "This is my mark of painful pleasure. It showed that I have become a slave to painful pleasure for myself and my sister slaves. She gestured to the last one, "This is the mark of my owner, Mistress Karen. While some may believe it shows she trained me, she and I both know the truth." She turned to face Jane, "These four, along with the mark of the Great Mother mean more to me than anything else in the whole world."

"Red, what do all living here have in common?"

"We are sisters and you though called sister also is our owner, Mistress, High Priestess, and Goddess." Red looked at Jane, "Sister, to stay you must become Karen's also. That is what she is not saying."

"Red, you and Doll go change. Please bring Darkstar a change of clothing and Lilly with you when you return." She waited until it was just her, Darkstar, and Jane standing on the path. "Darkstar, of all of mine, you came because I couldn't destroy the girl I saw hiding inside the bitch. Talk to Jane about the joining from your viewpoint."

"Jane, a joining is a ritual where the people joined lives each other's memories and pasts. It is like getting married but deeper, on a spiritual level." She paused, "Everything comes to light and you live it as if it happened to you. For example, from the time I menstruated I became daddy's special little girl. That's girl spelled slut. This was my first father not Daddy err Tom. I didn't know that was not how it was supposed to be until I told someone. Then my first father went to jail and mom divorced him. Them Mom found and married Daddy and everything was great until she died in an auto accident. About that same time Little Bit and I got into our one upping each other and finally it spiraled out of control when I was very nasty to her and Cat."

Darkstar looked down, "Daddy agreed with my request to be bound and delivered here. I guess our fighting got out of hand long before then but I never saw it until later. I was trained in pleasure and needing a serious fucking by him. But Karen couldn't do that to me and basically bought me for 250 k so I wouldn't have to go back."

"Tiff...Darkstar you're not telling me anything I don't know. I know Karen is a good soul."

Karen looked up to the heavens, "I kill my mother and make it as slow and painful for her as possible and she thinks I'm good. I kill a girl who only needed to grow out of her childish ways and she thinks I'm a good soul."

"I never met your mother so I can't judge that one, but that girl was evil and needed a bullet planted between the eyes." Jane said. "You told me to look at the eyes and see the killer. Well her mind was her eyes and she had only death planned for you and all here." She paused, "Look instead of dancing around. If the answer is no, just say it Karen. I am all grown up and know how to tie my shoes. I can take a no; you don't need to give me excuses."

Karen looked at Darkstar who shrugged and turned to Jane, "Sister, Karen wants you. I know it, you know it and she knows it." She paused and said, "Lilly is your mother, until she says she is good with it, none of our wants mean a damn thing. She may well tell you that you are not ready for such a life changing experience." She touched her collar, "This collar, I bought myself and placed on as I gave my mind, heart and body to Karen. I will dress how she pleases, believe what she wants me to believe and do as she commands. To my shame I let that cunt influence me." She rested her hand on Jane's chest, "Sister, if Karen said I must die, I would in any manner she picked. Can you say the same?"

"Tiff, I fully expected to be told I would be sealed in for all eternity to make sure that bitch didn't make it out." Jane said. She looked at Karen, "Why else have Lilly make me her daughter?"

"I wouldn't do that to you," Karen replied shocked. "I didn't want to do it to her and had I known Eva made her a daughter I would have just shot her and been done with it from the start." Karen paused, "I still am not sure if the idea was Eve's or Joyce's or whatever her real name was." She gestured for them to follow her as she continued, "I do know now that I will have to find a way to keep that from happening again." She stopped and looked at Darkstar, "What's my rule about family?"

"Family takes care of family no matter what," Darkstar replied without thinking.

"But what does that really mean?"

"Share our pains and help each other out," Darkstar said with a smile.

"No little sister," Jane replied. "It means that any threat to the family is dealt with harshly. When Karen commanded you to each give her ten strokes, and she said let me give you ten instead. No matter her power, you should have been able to withstand it long enough to kill her by hand if need be." Jane looked at Karen, "How the fuck did Baby Girl fall for it too? I can see Cat, she was an officer and not tight with her teams, but Baby Girl should have known better."

"Therein lies my problem, all should have known better and none acted," Karen said.

"Karen you weren't there," Darkstar said. "We didn't have any say. It seemed natural to do as she said."

"Then the owned collar each of you wear in nothing more than a piece of leather," Karen said turning away. "It's my fault, I wanted to not lose myself and instead I lost each of you." She turned and looked at Jane, "Be careful what you wish for, you might get it. Boy did I get it."

"That's the problem Tiff," Jane said. "It all comes down to how you see her. If Mistress, then her desires come first no matter what. If sister her desires are just that, her desires and your own wants and needs come first." She turned her attention to Karen, "Karen you can't get upset with any of them. You wanted to be their sister, their equal and as such you can't get upset when they do what they want."

"What would you have me be? A dictator?" Karen shot back.

"I didn't say that and you know it." Jane said moving to stand before her. "If you're the boss then act the part. Don't get all pissy after the fact when they do what they want when you tell them I am your sister first and foremost." She looked past Jane to Darkstar, "Little sister, who do you see standing between you and I?"

"My sister, my mistress, my goddess," Darkstar replied.

"See? Damn it Karen, get a grip on your emotions. If you are their sister older and dominant, fine. If their Mistress, fine. But you can't expect your sisters to act one way and get mad when they follow through."

"Okay so I am wrong," Karen said. "I made a mistake and now have to live with my folly. But that doesn't make it any easier to deal with here," she touched her heart.

"I can't help you there Karen," Jane said finally breaking eye contact. "But let me tell you this, you need to decide what you want. Because what you are doing now is tearing you and these women, one of which is my mother, apart." She looked at Darkstar and said, "Come on Tiff, Karen needs some time alone." She took the girl's hand and led down the path. After a few minutes she said, "Don't get crazed over Karen flipping out on you Tiffany. She's just lashing out and you happened to be handy."

The girl looked at him and broke down crying. Pulling her into a hug Jane stroked her back and let her cry it out. Finally, she cried herself out and looked up into Her eyes. In a childlike voice, Darkstar said, "She doesn't understand Jane. We didn't have a choice."

"That's the problem, she understands all too well." Lilly said coming up. "The girl wanted Jane and I to release her in the worst possible way. But it didn't affect us. In my case because I know I belong to Karen. I am a slave to her will in every way. It didn't work on Jane because she belongs to me. It worked on the rest of you because you see Karen as your sister. That is her issue, she wants the Mistress benefits without the responsibilities."

Lilly turned to Jane, "I know what you want. I have not made a decision yet because I am of two minds of it. One, you alone right now is very bad. On the other hand, you here with all this going on is also very bad. Let me think on it some more Jane, I will let you know before we close tonight."

"Okay," Jane replied. She looked at Darkstar and said, "Please don't stress little sister. I wasn't trying to get you into trouble. I was simply trying to get Karen to see she can't bitch if she doesn't set rules." She hugged her and then looked to Lilly, "I need to go home and clean up before opening tonight." She hugged Lilly and whispered, "I really got Karen upset but I think she sees the problem now." Without waiting for a reply, she headed back the way they came.

Reaching the house Jane found Baby Girl standing around and talking to Cat. She waited until there was a pause before asking, "Cat, can you give me a ride home assuming I live through the next ten minutes."

"Sure, but why do you think you're going to die in the next ten minutes?" Cat asked.

"Because of this," Jane replied as she turned, coldcocked Baby Girl and knocking her to the ground.

"What the fuck!" Baby Girl said from the ground.

"What the hell's wrong with you Sandy? Your squad is your family. Family protects family no matter the cost right? At least that's what I learned. I guess you Ranger pussies don't follow the same rules as Marines." Jane swung on Cat, "Assuming I live through this, I have a few choice words to say to you Major."

"I should have known you were a fucking jarhead." Baby Girl said getting up slowly. "I'm going to kick your ass and then you will apologize for your Ranger crack."

"You may kick my ass, but I'm right and you know it. You should have killed that bitch the moment you realized she had control over the others. You should at least have died trying Sandy. If you give me any of the same crap I've been hearing about it seemed like the thing to do, I will seriously fuck you up." She held up a hand, "One moment sister." She looked at Cat, "Instead of making excuses Major Stevenson, you should be saying sorry and doing everything you can to keep it from happening again. Or failing that, kill Karen and get her suffering over and done with."

Although Jane didn't hit her she reacted as if she had been slapped. "What do you mean her suffering? How has Karen suffered?"

Jane looked from one to the other, "You all are impossible. And to think I wanted to join you. Fuck it, I'll walk home." She turned away.

"What a minute I'm not done with you," Baby Girl said.

Not stopping Jane shook her head, "Well I'm done with you."

Baby Girl started towards Jane but was stopped by Cat. "Let her go," Cat said softly.

"What's wrong with you Cat?" Baby Girl asked.

"She was right and you know it."

She was walking down the road looking down when a truck pulled up next to her. The passenger window went down and Looking up Jane saw Karen driving. "Get in," Karen commanded. She continued into town and pulled into the Chevy dealership. She looked at Jane for a long moment and said, "You can move in and stay but under my rules the first of which is that if you ever call Ranger's pussies again, I will personally kick your ass."

"I only did that to shock Baby Girl into listening to me. I have high regard for the army, if I couldn't join the corps, they would have been my next choice." Jane said with a slight smile, "Right behind the coasties..." she added a moment later as she got out.

Karen looked at her, "Well I guess I can't complain, I would rather be a civy instead of in the Marines." She came around the front and looked at Jane, "If you were a couple years behind me in High School, how did you manage to serve and get out before me?"

"First tour, and on the first patrol I took a shot in my left knee from an AK. Medical, and out without any of the horrors of war or my leg from knee down." Jane looked at her leg, "Funny thing is you replaced it when I became female." She looked into Karen's eyes, "That's when I decided that I would do anything for you for those two gifts.

"That would do it," Karen said meeting her at the front of the truck. "They have a Suburban here for me, all I need do it pick it up." She paused and then added, "Oh can you grab my stuff from the back of the truck."

"Sure," Jane said turning back as Karen continued towards the show room. She opened the lift gate and looked inside. "Well hello Baby Girl." Jane said dropping the tail gate and crawling in. "We are in public, are we going to have issues?" she said looking at the bound woman.

Sandy shook her head after a moment.

Jane removed the gag and then untied her, "Good. I know it's coming but I would rather wait until it is just you and I."

"No we won't. Because you were right," Baby Girl said softly not meeting Jane's eyes.

"Can you tell me why?" Jane asked. "I mean the part about not stopping her. I don't mean the fact that Marines are better than anyone else, I already know that part."

Baby Girl crawled out and sat on the tailgate. She looked at Jane as she joined her and said, "I won't crack on Marines and you leave Rangers alone. She looked towards Karen's back and said softly, "Of our squad, only Karen and I are left so don't crack funnies with her. She takes shit personally."

"Ya think?" Jane said softly. "So why didn't you stop Joyce mind fucking you and the others?"

Baby Girl looked down and said softly, "Karen's mom mind fucked the pair of us. In my case, I need to be punished to feel complete. Karen had just whipped Lilly for her walking away while Red was in the doc office and told us to each whip Joyce ten strikes with a broad tailed whip." She paused, "That is just background info. When Eva went forward she said to her, "Wouldn't you rather feel the lash instead of giving it to me? That single line got me thinking how much I wanted the painful pleasure. Instead of focusing on what was happening I was thinking about the orgasms I would have once I felt the lash."

"And now? What if I say, I want you to bend over and hold the tailgate so I can give you a proper punishment for failing Karen." Jane said not looking at her. "Do you want the spanking now?"

"You know damn well I want it," Baby Girl said. Standing up she turned and looked at Jane, "While I may stumble in the future, I won't fall into that trap again."

"That's good to know, however the offer still stands assuming Karen won't get mad at me." Jane replied. Getting up herself, she closed the tailgate and added, "My guess is everyone fell into the same trap as you did." She paused, "How is Karen? What started as a simple question turned into me tearing into her for setting a double standard and getting upset for you girls failing the Mistress standard."

"Remember how she reacted when Darkstar tried to get us thrown out?" Baby Girl paused and looked towards the dealership showroom, "When she came back she was every bit as pissed then. She asked about the car and then she tied me up in the back and said I was in for a nasty surprise."

"So she hasn't decided what she is yet," Jane sighed. "Why does it fall to me to push the issue? Sandy, Karen has been nothing but kind to me and in return I destroy your family." She looked towards the show room, "Tell Karen, I said thanks for the ride and offer. But I need to be alone now."

"Don't do this. Karen will kill me if you leave now." Baby Girl grabbed her arm, "Please talk to her before you bail." She locked Jane's arm in hers and she marched them towards the showroom. She lowered her voice, "You didn't destroy our family. You may well have saved it. Sometimes the best advice comes from the outside."

"The rest of the time they are called assholes." Jane countered as she let Baby Girl lead her in. They found Karen in an argument with a sales man over the SUV in question. She listened for a moment before saying, "Staff Sergeant!" When Karen turned to her she said, "You need to calm down." She looked at Baby Girl, "Sandy please Call Major Stevenson and ask her to catch a ride from Sherry down here." She looked at the salesman and said, "Major Stevenson reserved the Suburban for Karen."

"As I was telling her, we had one but it was sold."

"You mean to say you sold it in the last 20 minutes?" Jane asked. "You may want to get the general manager down here before we go to the press about this dealership using false advertising and bait n switch tactics on a Congressional Medal of Honor holder."

"He's out to lunch and anyways I can read. She ain't got a CMoH, DSC yea but not a CMoH." The salesman replied snottily

"Tell you what sonny boy. Go to that computer and do a search on Major Marie Stevenson and then you can call him and on the way back prepare to kiss my ass." Jane got up in his face and hissed, "You think Rangers are bad, fuck with a Marine and I will kill you here and now. Do...you...understand." All her frustrations and anger with Karen and the girls boiled over in those last three words and the salesman knew it.

As the salesman backed away a few steps before retreating Jane turned and went over to the girl working the keyboard. "Would you be a dear and find the sells manager, general manager, or owner in that order. It would be better for everyone concerned to get this cleared up before the cops come and we go to the press."

"The sells and general manager are out to lunch." The girl answered meekly.

"Then call both or better yet all three. You can explain what you heard and that all four are combat vets just back and suffering from PTSD and it would be really nice if they returned before all hell breaks loose." Jane said her smile sliding off her face.