Can There Be Peace Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It went around, some wanted vengeance and others seeing her point of view. The last to speak up was Lilly, "Once upon a time, I would have ripped her heart out or cursed her with a slow death." She paused, "But you taught me better that day long ago. Karma is a bitch and will make things right sooner or later without direct action on my part." She tilted her head, "You do know what happened to her don't you."

"Yes. While I could go to her, she made her choice and now she gets to live with it," Jane said.

"What happened to her?" Karen asked.

"She got hooked on opium, enslaved and sold to someone in Hong Kong to work in a whore house. Western prostitutes are very popular over there." Lilly laughed, "Servers her right."

"Little sister," Jane said looking at Darkstar. "Share your life and what you learned along the way." She worked her way around the circle, each girl sharing both the good and the bad and most importantly what they learned. When each had gone she said, "I could help each of you now such that when you returned to your bodies, you would be at peace." She let that sink in for a moment before adding, "But I won't." Meeting Karen's eyes she said, "Do you know why?"

"Because you are here with us now to guide and not change," Karen replied. "So how do I... we find peace?"

Jane thought for a moment, "To my sisters I say, give yourself unconditionally to Karen. Nothing held back and trust her to lead you. Only then will you find peace you seek." She turned to Karen, "My advice to you is twofold, first do not dwell on tomorrow's problems today. The second, you already know. You must take charge. They can call you what you wish, but you are the boss. Both you and your slaves need to know it." She paused again and then said, "This last piece of advice is to all here. Stop worrying about Karen falling. It won't happen, you have my word."

"How do you know?" Red asked.

"Because if she was going to fall she would have already. First by her dark past and then by your desires. Since it has not happened, it will not happen." Jane replied. "I am not saying she will not be tempted. I am only saying she will not fall."

"Let the circle be broken and all at peace," Karen intoned. She blinked and found herself kneeling in the circle with the girls. "Take Jane, bind her to the bed and welcome her home properly." As they grabbed Jane and began to drag her away Karen said, "Lilly stay a moment."

Lilly returned and knelt before Karen, "How may I serve you Mistress?"

"Why did you say mother suckered you?" Karen asked.

"Because Jane and I, when she was male, spent many hours together in the spirit realm. It was she that allowed me to face the world once more." Lilly replied.

Karen looked at her, "Sister, that's not why or I should say that's not the whole reason. What are you leaving out?"

She bit her lip and tried to think of how to answer without answering. Finally, she sighed, "It was just after World War Two. I thought when we first met in the club that this was his son we were changing. But Karen, it was the same person." Lilly looked towards the house, "I said I was suckered because I think Jane has been around for a lot longer than she has led everyone to believe."

"The girl? Jane's mother?"

"True story though she is dead now." Lilly replied.

"What about Darkstar being her sister?" Karen asked feeling herself getting mad.

"I don't know, but knowing his mother, it would not surprise me if she found a way to come back again." Lilly paused and touched Karen's leg, "Karen, I lived his life under her. If you think your mother was evil, she had nothing on Jane's mother. At least when your mother died, she hasn't come back. Her mother kept coming back and ruining Jane's life time and time again."

"In that case I hope she does, I can teach her a thing or two about pain. After that I expect she will leave our Jane alone." Karen said. "No one fucks with family right?"

"Right, I have a few tricks you haven't learned Mistress that I would love to show you." Lilly replied. Mentally she prayed, "Mother please keep Jane safe from that woman. She deserves some happiness."

"Amen," Karen said mentally beside her. "Mother, I know you don't believe in stepping in to help, but please help me give her peace of mind. I can live with the pain and suffering if I know those around me are at peace." Standing she held out her hand to Lilly, and helped her to her feet. Together they walked into the house and then to the bedroom where it looked like there was a pile of puppies on the bed.

Karen clapped her hands twice and pointed to the floor off to one side. As the girls crawled off the bed she found Jane laying on the bottom and bound spread eagle. Sitting by her head she said, "I want to play a game tonight. But I need you to play along. Will you keep from having an orgasm until I say? Will you do that for me?"

"For you Karen, yes," Jane said looking at her.

"However I do want you to enjoy yourself so Lilly is going to teach your sisters how to pleasure a woman." Karen looked at them, "Learn your lessons well dears and think of this as a master's class on pleasure." Turning to Lilly, "You're up dear." As Lilly stood and crawled up between Jane's legs Karen said, "Oh and girls, waiting for a commanded orgasm is something special so when I tell Jane to cum, you will also cum. However, if she orgasms on her own, it will feel as if someone doused you with a bucket of ice water."

There were whimpers and Jane looked shocked and worried. Karen smiled down at her, "Just to get you nice and warmed up, each time you orgasm on command, it will be stronger than the last. For example, "Cum for me Jane." She watched as the girl mewed in pleasure and threw her head back. "Not bad, now give yourself to me and cum again." That time Jane's back arched and she let out a thin keening sound as she orgasmed. Bending down Karen whispered in her ear, "Each time you will give yourself to me as you cum on command."

As Lilly got started Karen noticed Jane in spirit form standing beside her and watching Lilly teach her sisters various pleasure spots and how to stimulate them properly. "Rather erotic isn't it," Karen said looking at her. Aloud she added, "You may cum now Jane."

"I am yours," Jane said from beside her as her body thrashed around. "Do you think it will work?"

"What?" Karen asked looking at Jane's spirit.

"Taking me to a point where I will beg for your brand," Jane replied.

"I don't need to; you are already wearing it where it counts. If you didn't you wouldn't have come back with me." Karen replied after a few minutes. "Cum now," she commanded.

"I am yours," Jane said as her body orgasmed. "I came back because you and my sisters needed me."

"Two things will happen before morning..." Karen paused and then said aloud, "Cum now." Every time she spoke to Jane, she added the cum command and smiled slightly as Jane intoned the reply as her body orgasmed. "First you will trust me to lead you even as you guide me...

"The other thing?" Jane said as her body flooded her mind with endorphins after she intoned the words of submission automatically.

"You will turn to mother for guidance and she will tell you to do what you really want but fear to do."

"What do I really want?" she asked breathlessly.

"You know what you want Jane. But your fears rule your life. You fear she will come back and ruin your life again." Karen said tenderly.

Again, she intoned the words without thinking before saying, "Karen, you don't know how she can be. Just when I think it's safe, she returns to butt fuck me again."

"How can you ask your sisters and I to trust you, when you won't take the leap and trust us." Karen smiled as she added "Cum now," just as Jane opened her mouth. She kept telling the woman to orgasm each time she came down. Even when Jane flicked out beside her as she passed out, Karen kept at it. Finally, after nearly an hour had gone by with her keeping the girl orgasming she sat on the edge of the bed and motioned the others to stop. As Jane woke she said to her in a soft and loving whisper, "Who do you belong to?"

"I am yours," Jane said without thinking and her mind was flooded with endorphins. She looked up at Karen, "Take me all the way."

"Give me your mind, your body and finally your immortal soul," Karen said

"My mind is yours," Jane said and mewed as her body orgasmed and mind flowed with more endorphins. "My body is yours," Again she orgasmed and without thinking she added, "I am yours. I give you my soul to hold and keep safe," Jane said softly and passed out from the strength of the orgasm.

She waited until Jane woke up before saying, "I take you in all ways. In return I give a piece of my soul to you to keep so you know I will always be with and protect you." Standing Karen held out her hand.

Jane took in and got up. It was only then that she realized the other girls weren't there and she had been untied at some point. She felt like a child as Karen led her to the shed and down a set of stairs to a large dungeon. She noticed a forge which was lit and roaring softly and her sisters kneeling in a row before a table.

Stopping Karen leaned against the table and turned to look at Jane, "Jane, each of your sisters have walked in the footsteps you are walking now. In my mind, you have earned the right to be branded a slave and my property. In addition, you have the pleasure brand down. While you have yet pleasured your sisters or me physically, you have done so mentally." She looked towards the wall, "There is one final brand, the brand of painful pleasure. Go to the wall, stand facing it with your hands up over your head."

Jane went to the wall and stood facing it with her head turned to one side. She wished she had remained looking at the wall because she was looking at an array of evil looking whips, some of which looked well used. She closed her eyes until she felt Karen caressing her cheek. "Do as you will to me, I am yours," she said looking in her eyes.

"I will but you need to understand. I have found, as have your sisters, that a little pain added with the pleasure makes it stronger. I want you to try and stay in place as you receive the strikes. If you move away, it means you are not ready for the painful pleasure brand. With each strike, whisper I am yours and orgasm. Reach ten without moving away or passing out from pleasure, you will receive it." Karen paused, "Would you rather watch one of your sisters go first so you can see for yourself what it is like?"

"She would rather watch and you use me Mistress." Baby Girl spoke up.

"We already know you are a pain whore sister," Darkstar said. She lowered her eyes, "A girl would be honored to show her big sister what it is like."

"Thank you for your offers, but I would rather go myself," Jane said looking at Karen.

"Good girl," Karen replied. She walked over and grabbed the hooked whip. Returning she showed Jane the straps and little hooks on the ends. "When you are finished, you like the rest of us, will have a nice set of slave freckles." She turned around and displayed her back to Jane.

To her surprise Karen's back was covered with little scars even under the incredible tattoo on her back. "I see," she said not able to come up with anything better. "We all have our crosses to bear."

"Some are old, some are new," Karen replied. "Ready? Remember I want you to cum with each strike and give yourself to me."

Jane nodded not trusting herself to speak. She tried to calm her mind but whimpered softly. Mentally she heard Lilly say, "Be strong daughter and trust Mistress." She heard the swish of the whip and then the strike. While it hurt, it and the little cuts were overshadowed by the orgasm she had as she said, "I am yours."

"Two," Karen said as she kept the pace slow to allow Jane to come down off the orgasm each time.

Karen was right, it felt incredible and when she finished the tenth strike Jane said, "You can keep going if you want too."

"Too much of a good thing is bad, ten is enough for now." Karen said turning Jane around and hugging her. "Just wait until you get your own tat, oh my god it is orgasmic." She led Jane over to the table and had her bend over it. "I will tell you the truth, getting these brands hurt like hell for ten seconds. If you wish, and some of your sisters did, you may ask them to help you hold still."

Jane looked over towards the others were watching with bright excited eyes, "Sisters will you help me hold still. I would hate for Mistress to ruin my brand because I moved." They swarmed around her and held her down almost before she finished speaking.

Karen pulled out the slave brand and showed it to Jane, "I know you have seen them before. But this time is different. This is your mark of slavery. It will show to all who know that you are property and taken." She went back around and pressed it into Jane's right hip for a count of ten. After an initial twitch the girl held still. She replaced it and pulled out her brand, "This is my brand, so all will know that I own you." She pressed it into Jane's left hip. She continued with the pain and pleasure brands before motioning the girl to stand. "Place your hands lightly over the brands and heal them, leaving the scars behind."

Jane did as she was told and dropped her eyes, "A girl is thankful her Mistress gave her a second chance to become a good slave." She raised her eyes and looked at Baby Girl, "Didn't I do it right? I said just what you told me to say."

"What? I never," Baby Girl said wide eyed. She looked at Karen, "Mistress I didn't say that to her. Honest!"

"Point a gun in my belly and find payback's a bitch," Jane said with a smile.

"You what?" Karen asked shocked.

"Well I... I didn't want her to get away again Mistress. You know how messed up we all were the first time." Baby Girl said quickly.

Karen looked from one to the other, "Both of you were wrong." She looked at Jane, "You don't ever try to get family in trouble with me. Prank each other but don't set me up to punish one of them again." She turned to Baby Girl, "Baby Girl, we don't point guns at family. Even when you want to. We take care of each other no matter what. We don't threaten them." She paused and then said, "Now, kiss and make up."

As they kissed Karen shut off the forge, grabbed the riding crop and returned. "Cat, what was the last punishment I gave you?"

"Baby Girl and I hit each other once across the breasts with a crop. However, it was we who decided to take two of the five hits you were supposed to get." Cat replied.

"I guess you did at that," Karen replied. "I thought about having these two jokers do the same, but I know that both of you pulled your strikes against each other and against me." She looked hard at the pair, "So I will show you how to do it for real. Stand side by side, eyes closed and arms at your sides." Turning towards the other girls she looked at Lilly and smiled. Mentally she said, "Scream when I strike."

Turning back Karen brought the crop down hard on the table. Right on cue, Lilly let out a blood curdling scream and the others gasped loudly. She lightly tapped the pair before her on their breasts with the crop and said, "There punished." She walked over to the wall and returned it. Coming back, she said, "Baby Girl, will you pierce your sister. Someone make coffee, the sun must be up by now and I would really love a little driveway jog."

"What about the path?" Jane asked.

"We didn't do any work on it while you were gone," Karen said. As they turned to go she said, "Wait up a minute, I want to make sure everyone is on the same page. When I say hop, I expect you to hop until you drop dead. Me chief and you little squaws. However, if you are seeing me making what you think is a mistake, you had better speak up. I may say no to you, do it anyways but I will listen beforehand."

She looked at Jane, "I am counting on you to keep each of us stable. Listen to us whine, hold us when we break down, and be there always." Karen looked at the other girls, "If Jane gives you advice about your personal issues or problems, think real hard about taking them. That is not an order, it is a request." She bit her lip and looked down, "I know how hard it is to take when someone tells you what you need to hear instead of what you want." She looked up at Baby Girl, "Right Sandy?"

"Yes Mistress," Baby Girl replied. "In more than one way or time in fact."

Karen smiled slightly, "Yea like telling me I was going to get us all wiped out if I didn't get my head in the game when we first crossed the pond." She looked around once more, "When she does give advice, understand she is trying to help. Because let me tell you now, we must help ourselves because it's not coming from outside. We, each of us, must get heads in the game otherwise we will not be able to help our other sisters."

"That's all for now," Karen said. As they started to walk out she said to Jane, "I hope your mother tries to show, Lilly has some tricks she wants to teach me."

Jane opened her mouth and closed it several times before saying, "I love mother, but she may be the one to lead you further into darkness."

"No, it won't be her," Karen said softly. "It will be you." It took a second for her to realize Jane wasn't walking with her. Stopping and looking back at her she said, "Surprised?"

"It can't be me. Mistress, I have always lived my life calm and keeping balance. Why do you think I would ever lead you into darkness?" Jane asked dumbfounded.

"Because I know the rest, I know their strengths and weaknesses. More importantly, I know what to watch for. We figured long ago that the only way I would fall is if one of you girls lead me there." Karen walked back to Jane, "You my dear are a wild card. While the rest live under strict rules of conduct. For you to be able to help us, help me, you need to be able to speak your mind always." She rested her hand on Jane's shoulder, "Jane, you will be expected to make me face what I am hiding away from. Just like you have done before, I am sure the need will arise again."

"If you want me as I was, why did you enslave me?" Jane asked confused.

"Two reasons...no three," Karen replied. "First of all you asked for it. Secondly, I can't stand the thought of you leaving again. Finally, if you are mine, I can protect you better."

Jane nodded. She wondered how much was her asking and how much was Karen suckering her into submitting. "I am yours," the words floated up into her mind and she felt a flood of pleasure fill her. It was her, her choice to submit. Submit, her heart sang with joy. In a soft voice she said, "I am thankful you gave me another chance. I know I didn't deserve it Mistress. I am and always will be yours."

"You are worth as many chances as you needed to see the path. I understand that now." Karen paused and saw everyone else was out and already stretching. "As much as I would love to jog with you girls this morning, I want to teach Jane the duties of a high priestess." She paused and smiled, "However I have an idea. Whoever jogs the most laps gets to spend the night under my table."

"After Little Bit wins, what do the rest of us get?" Darkstar asked.

"Hmmm...." Karen thought aloud. "How about something special for second and third place. The girl who gets the least will get the booby prize." She paused, "Doll could you grab my phone. I want to see if Mary can come to the club tonight and drag Doc with her. He deserves to become a brother."

Doll smiled and hurried into the house and returned a minute later with Karen's phone. "Here you go Mistress. Don't forget you said you would be there at ten sharp this morning."

"Thanks Doll," Karen replied. "When you girls finish, come up to the grove." She smiled and walked up to the grove with Jane following.