All Comments on 'Candice Loves Mickie's Fat Ass Ch. 04'

by MTL17

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Let's go

I want to see this really bad hurray up please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Trish Stratus next

It would be great if Victoria and Candice can fuck Trish next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The Plan

Can't wait to see what plan Candice has to get Trish's ass and Mickie's role.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
???

Long time reader of your work. It's been a long time since your last wwe based entry. Was wondering if you had any plans to publish another. I think now would be a great time for it what with the Mae Young Classic, Asuka moving to the main roster, more talent on NXT and womens wrestling becoming more legitimate on the main roster. If you have plans for more that's fantastic. If not, that's fine. Just so you now I think you're a very good writer and that your wwe work is absolutely some of your best work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Candice gets Trish's ASS !

You have mentioned this thru out this last chapter. When are we finally gonna read bout Candice getting Trish's ASS. Plus in the future let's have Candice gets more ASS as in Beth, AJ Less, Kaitlyn, . And her possibly making a return to RAW/SMACKDOWN setting her sights on other ASS W/ Charlotte, Dana Brooke, Sasha, Alexa Bliss.

AceOfKingsAceOfKingsover 4 years ago
Finish with Trish's ass

Close the story with Candice finally taking Trish's ass in a threesome with her and Mickie. Her current bottom bitch with her new ass. It'll be the perfectly pleasant wrap-up to the idea.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMTL17@MTL17
2015 Followers
I am not a professional writer and welcome constructive criticism. Any stories I write that are loosely based on a celebrity or TV character comes from a place of fan worship and boredom. My stories feature themes of predominantly one woman dominating another. Strap-on anal se...