Candice Loves Mickie's Fat Ass Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

Mickie did her best to continue begging as Mistress Candice slowly inserted the dildo back into her slutty little shit hole, the once proud wrestler giving up on wiggling her ass in favour of remaining perfectly still to make it easier for the model to anally penetrate her again.

At first Mistress Candice grinning wickedly as she pushed one of her meaty cheeks to one side with one hand while using the other to insert the cock, but as Mickie's butt hole was still aching from the initial pounding the dildo slipped in easily, allowing the dominant brunette to spread the submissive brunette's ass cheeks with both hands so she could get the best possible look of that strap-on sliding deep into Mickie's bowels.

Having her cheek spread like that always made Mickie feel like a slut, and while she preferred being the one doing it as it allowed her the chance to offer up her most private hole to her Mistress at least this way it was easier to look behind her to see the look of joy on Mistress Candice's face.

Mistress Candice was so focused on her stretching ass hole that Mickie was able to continue watching even after she stuffed every inch of strap-on back inside her big booty and then began to gently fuck it again, Mickie moaning softly as she was once again sodomised by a superior woman.

Unfortunately it was the same slow sodomy she got before, and as much as she wanted to give her Mistress Candice what she wanted Mickie was desperate to cum.

So after a while Mickie began begging again with avengeance, "FUCK ME! FUCK MY FAT ASS! PLEASE MISTRESS CANDICE FUCK MY ASS AND MAKE ME CUM! I NEED TO FUCKING CUM! PLEASE MAKE ME CUM! OHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK YES, MAKE ME CUM FOR YOU MISTRESS CANDICE! MAKE ME CUM LIKE A BITCH WITH A DICK IN MY ASS! YOUR DICK! YEAHHHHHHHHHH, MAKE ME CUM WITH YOUR BIG DYKE DICK IN MY BIG FAT FUCKING LESBIAN ASS LIKE THE LITTLE BITCH I AM! OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSS I WANNA CUM FOR YOU! I WANNA CUM I WANNA CUM I WANNA FUCKING CUM OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH GAWWWWWWD YESSSSSSSS, MAKE ME CUM, AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKK YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS, OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH GAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWDDDDDDDDDDD!"

Finally Candice moved her hands from Mickie's cheeks to her waist and started increasing the pace, slowly at first, but it wasn't that long before she was giving her a deep hard butt pounding.

The type of which made Mickie's meaty cheeks bounce and jiggle obscenely with every hard thrust and the sound of flesh smacking off flesh to echo throughout the room almost as loudly as Mickie's screams of ecstasy.

Best of all that big dildo was hammering in and out of her ass hole at what felt like lightning speed, effortlessly pushing Mickie to the kind of incredible climax she could only receive when her Mistress Candice was fucking her up the butt.

When the first of many anally induced orgasms hit her Mickie let out an extra loud scream and started frantically thrusting herself back against Mistress Candice.

Of course, skilled butt buster that she was, Mistress Candice didn't even flinch. No, she just tightened her grip on Mickie's waist and started pounding her big booty even harder than before, turning both women to savage animals determined to completely ruin Mickie's ass hole.

That was all Mickie was now, a hole desperate to be fucked, her whole world becoming her obscenely stretched butt hole and the big wonderful dick pounding in and out of it. Eventually she wasn't even that, Mickie lost in a sea of ecstasy which she hoped would never end.

Candice came wonderfully hard shortly after that. She had been holding back for quite a while in the name of giving that beautiful fat ass the pounding it deserved, although Mickie and her fat ass didn't make it easy for Candice.

Ever since Candice had pushed Mickie's hands away from her cheeks those meaty globes had been jiggling so hypnotically, and when Mickie had started thrusting herself backwards Candice was surprised that she didn't cum on the spot.

Combine that with the constant bashing against her clit and the sheer joy of sodomising the by far stronger woman and it was nothing short of a miracle Candice was able to resist for as long as she did.

Towards the end it was almost painful, but totally worth it. Mickie needed to know beyond a shadow of a doubt what her back hole was for. That it was designed to be fucked by superior women.

And more importantly it was made to be brutally pounded by Candice. Oh yes, there was no doubt in Candice's mind that this wonderful little hole had been made by God or some divine being for her pleasure.

Just as importantly the meaty cheeks surrounding that perfect little fuck hole had been made to jiggle against Candice's thighs as she claimed what was so rightfully hers. Not that she would keep it all to herself.

No, all her friends needed to know the joy of fucking the big fat ass of Mickie James. And they would. Oh yes, Candice would line them up and have them all butt fuck her bitch.

Just as she was about to tell Mickie that Candice came and suddenly speech was beyond her. All she could do was finally cut loose and start pounding Mickie's fat butt with every ounce of her strength.

It was the only way Candice was able to keep going without having her orgasm overwhelm her, and she was rewarded with orgasm after orgasm.

Nowhere near as many orgasms as Mickie, and her cum didn't squirt so violently out of her cunt, but unlike her now fully broken in bitch Candice maintained her dignity throughout the sodomy, and revelled in the defining the other woman's most private orifice and turning it into a fuck hole for her pleasure.

As much as both WWE divas would have loved to continue the brutal butt wrecking all night long there was a limit to both of their stamina.

Candice was only just about able to outlast Mickie because the other brunette was still getting used to being a bottom, although her performance had drastically improved since the first few times, telling Candice she would need to do more in the future to exhaust her.

For now Candice outlasted her bitch like all tops should, and then suddenly pulled her strap-on out of Mickie's ass and then spread the other woman's cheeks so she could get the best possible look at her handiwork.

To her delight Mickie's ass gaped obscenely wide, Candice staring deep into her bitch's bowels as she taunted her, "Oh Mickie, your little ass hole looks soooooooo cute when it's gaped open! Mmmmmm, and it's the perfect reminder of what a little anal whore you are."

"I'm your anal whore Mistress Candice." Mickie moaned dreamily.

"Damn right you are." Candice grinned, slapping Mickie's butt and then laying down on her back next to her, "And you know what else you are?"

"Your ass to mouth whore?" Mickie grinned.

"Right again slut." Candice purred, "Mmmmmm, you're my nasty little ass to mouth whore. Suck my dick now whore. Suck your slutty fat ass off of my big dick! Ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh, that's it, suck it! Suck it like a good little ATM bitch! Ooooooooh yeahhhhhhh, suck that ass flavoured dick you perverted little bitch! Oh fuck yeah, suck it!"

Mickie didn't need to be told twice, even though she was, so as soon as she had permission she crawled in between the legs of her Mistress and wrapped her lips around the cock which had just rammed her butt hard and deep.

She then moaned happily at tasting the deepest part of her bowels, Mickie savouring that perverted flavour for almost a full minute as she slowly sucked every drop from the head of the dildo.

Only then did she start bobbing up and down, inch after inch slowly but surely disappearing past her lips and eventually stuffing her throat like the submissive little whore she was so she could get every last drop of her own ass cream.

This of course got positive reactions out of Mistress Candice, and while she mostly repeated herself Mickie honestly wasn't concentrating on that as much as the smiles and the gentle caresses to her hair which made her heart flutter.

Again this was a hint that Mickie was more than just a fuck hole to Mistress Candice, but Mickie didn't want to get her hopes up. Mistress Candice was so seductive surely she could have anyone she wanted, and do anything she wanted to them, so why would she settle for Mickie?

Especially when Mickie could at least think of one woman who had everything Mistress Candice was apparently looking for in a bitch, and was a higher profile catch than Mickie.

As if reading her mind Mistress Candice softly ordered, "That's good Mickie. Nice and clean. Now come up here. I have a secret to tell you."

Quickly crawling upwards Mickie asked, "What is it Mistress Candice?"

Candice thought for a minute, and then confessed, "Before you showed up I promised Trish I would destroy her fat ass and turn her into my bitch."

"Oh." Mickie paled.

"The next week, you and your big beautiful ass show up, and suddenly you're challenging me. Coincidence?" Candice questioned, "Or did Trish trick you into it?"

"She..." Mickie said, thinking about it for a moment and frowning, "She said I had to prove myself."

"See, that was her throwing you to the wolves." Candice explained, "Or wolf. The point is Trish thought better your fat ass than hers. That's why she hand-picked you from OVW. Not because she was trying to help you, but because she was trying to use your big ass to shield hers. And now she thinks it's worked, but the truth is it only bought her some extra time, because I can't let her walk around with a virgin ass hole much longer. I want... I need to fuck that fat ass of hers, and I want you to help me. Because she's not your friend Mickie, not really. She's just been using you, but now you have the chance to use her, to please me with her virgin butt. So what do you say Mickie, wanna help make the mighty Trish Stratus my bitch?"

She was so broken at this point that Mickie automatically opened her mouth to say yes, but hesitated so she could really think about it. Mickie was still a super fan of Trish, admired her, and wanted to be like her... but she didn't love her like Mickie loved Mistress Candice.

If it was a question of allegiance there was no contest. Besides, if Trish had thrown her to the wolves she had done her a favour, as Mickie had been introduced to pleasure she couldn't have imagined before.

And now she could return the favour. Not because she was mad, but that is part of her still love Trish and wanted her to know the joy of Mistress Candice's cock up her ass.

"I'd do anything for you Mistress Candice." Mickie smiled, telling her Mistress her thoughts, "And Trish should know the joy of your cock up her ass. All wrestlers should. Oh, I could help you do that! Yes, every single women's wrestler on the roster should know the joy of your big cock inside their tight little ass holes."

"I couldn't agree more Mickie." Candice giggled, "Especially about Trish. Mmmmm, I can't wait to have both of your fat asses in front of me just waiting to be fucked. But for now you're more than do, so why don't you jump on my big dick and ride it? Oh yeah, I want my bitch to ride me while I plan just how we're going to make Trish Stratus my little anal loving bitch."

Eagerly obeying Mickie crawled upwards, spread her cheeks, and lowered her fat ass onto Mistress Candice's cock. As her ass hole was still gaping wide open the large dildo slid in easily, Mickie moaning happily as she gradually lowered herself downwards, within a minute finding herself sitting on Mistress Candice's lap with 12 inches of strap-on dick up her butt.

She then started bouncing up and down, starting her second butt fucking of the night. It was the second of many, Mistress Candice pounding her big butt in multiple positions for what felt like hours as she discussed her future plans for the fat asses of all the other women in the WWE, but particularly the one belonging to Trish Stratus.

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers
12