All Comments on 'Cantar's Chaos Ch. 01'

by Iread2relax

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
fefe428fefe428almost 11 years ago
Confused....

As always, I enjoy your stories, but I have to admit that this "revenge" plot is making me scratch my head a bit. I mean I realize that often people seeking revenge are not the most rational, but it just seems to me that seeking revenge against a woman who has basically done nothing wrong, for the sins of her mother, whom hurt her and her family in heinous ways, especially when she and her family were instrumental in bringing about the guilty party's end just doesn't make a lot of sense. I'm just not seeing what they stand to gain in this grand revenge plot. Esmerelda is dead, her husband is dead....the only ones that stand to be hurt by this have already been hurt and the dead can't be brought back to life. It just seems like a really bad way to seek revenge and pretty pointless.

EvilpandaqueenEvilpandaqueenalmost 11 years ago
you already said in the previous story that Thomas knew she was his mate

So why did you change it? Very confused now.

EvilpandaqueenEvilpandaqueenalmost 11 years ago
ok i re read the passage

I got the impression she was his mate because he said she was beautiful and took his breath away, too bad she was evil... And the way she reacted to him, thinking he was gorgeous while being mean. It really gave the impression they were mates.

As for the revenge plot, isn't that over played now? Feels like it is.

HonourHonouralmost 11 years ago
Oh for goodness sake

I get really fed up with people who do not wait to see how an author will weave together the threads of their story but continually carp and criticise at each turn of the plot.

This author is experienced enough to write her own story and wise enough should the need arise at some time in the future to clear up and miscomprehension.

One last thought it is easy to criticise from the comfort of your armchair. If you think you can do it better then put your story up for us to judge how good you are.

RheamistressRheamistressalmost 11 years ago

Great new story, as usual. This unknown vampire is an interesting twist. It has my brain going as to how he will figure into the story. I love getting stumped. :)

donaldedonaldealmost 11 years ago
more please

loved the beginning of this story and can not wait for more

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 11 years ago

What I don't understand is why Cantar's brothers are trying to push her and Thomas together knowing they aren't mates. The stubborn trait definitely run in the Ivanov family. Too bad everyone is keeping secrets from each other thinking they are protecting.

FA_JFFA_JFalmost 11 years ago
Seat belt on and ticket punched.

Cantar and Thomas have history, but not the right kind. She needed to start fresh. Love that you have several layers of conflict going and whoohoo! I've lost count of how many different personal agendas! And as another commented on...all this keeping of secrets.

blastwizardblastwizardalmost 11 years ago
Well, the plot thickens...

Folks sure do have a lot to say. LOL It is your story, so I will wait and see. A vamp that makes the irrational Christophe pause and a vamp that seemingly on an application gives folks the willies..., seems like fodder for some kick-ass older brothers/sister-n-law/wolf cousins battle royale. I personally cannot wait. It will also be interesting to see how Corliss family interacts with this clan when all the truths are told. I also read to relax and I enjoy your work.

charligirl30charligirl30almost 11 years ago
Cant wait!

Great Start... The plot keeps getting thicker and thicker... I can understand the need for revenge, and it seems Vampires and even some Weres have a slightly twisted POV when it comes to revenge. I wouldve liked to have seen Cantor and Thomas together but it would have been a one chapter story... I like to see all the twists and turns in you stories. I would also like to read more about the new weres and Krill... Please post again soon.

geemeedeegeemeedeealmost 11 years ago

I just hope you explain how a smart vampire can be over 500 years old, yet is still broke (he was worried about the date being expensive) and working as a servant.

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 11 years ago

Christophe is determined for Cantar to fail. Any hesitation on her part,even though she may have valid reasons, will be marked as a failure in Corlis' romantic pursuit.

willieonewillieoneover 10 years ago
Mmm?

I bet the vamp that walked into the bar that Christof is so scared of is Krill and I hope he is the one who rescues his cousin when she is taken if it gets that far. I hope you do his story next I would love to see him happily mated,hell I would love to be happily mated to him and have awesome brothers like him. LOL He is my favourite character in the She Wolf Saga so far although I am also quite fond of Nick and Rick aswell and I adore Thad.

skippersdadskippersdadover 3 years ago

nice i keep reading

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIread2relax@Iread2relax
3/19/2020 Life is what happens to you while you are living. COVID19---- Thus times are making me realize that we won't be here long. Today, many people have been dealt horrible blows, but life goes on and the world keeps turning. 200 stories, I have written 200 stories. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES