All Comments on 'Cape Town Threesome - Finally Ch. 02'

by ToxTox777

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great story!!!

I was waiting for the sequel for weeks now....

It was worth it. I love the build up, it is just amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A very sad tale.

It showed a complete lack of respect for Melanie and a willingness to lie. After all, if she kept her end then he was never going to ask her again. He lied. So why is she with this asshole who lied to her? This man who swore before God and family to love, honor and respect?

She should leave him for another man, then he can really enjoy sharing her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
she

should have presented him with divorce papers after she fuck her husbands friend and showed him what is scheming, manipulating does cost.

she knew by now that he does not love her. she know that she will always be just a piece of meat to play with and make use of her love to do things she does not believe in.

nice writing , shitty plot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So much potential

SO much potential, but a mediocre ending chapter.

Heck, I don't want to hear about pussy juice. Why not go into more detail about Melanie and the foreplay? ...or about how she looked down between her legs at the huge dick and was scared.......or how he had to work it inside her an inch at a time while she winced and finally got used to it......or how her tits bounced on her chest with every thrust, etc, etc?

This story had SO much promise, but it's like you rushed the final chapter thru.

So disappointing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

What a loser and not to mention a complete fucking asshole! How can a woman fall in love with such a sick manipulative pervert? This has to be fantasy because a woman who is not inclined to do that would be disgusted with such a sicko for a husband! He's a first class loser!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Beautiful story

of the most thrilling experience a man can have - sharing his wife with another man when the wife and husband have that love and commitment of marriage that another man cannot seperate.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyalmost 11 years ago
You'll Always Have Allies

My wife and I will never be candidates for this behavior. Faithfulness, fidelity, loyalty, all that they entail are integral to our love. Sharing is anathema to them. Repugnant. However, there are lots of people commenting on this site that have taken this route and lash out viciously at people like me, in defense of this lifestyle choice. These are your allies.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Who's your buddy?

I liked the story. BUT, it ultimately comes down to who is your partner, to whom do you cling, who will be next to you your whole life? Your drinking Bud, or your Sweetie?

I find the persistent niggling to be very off-putting! Irritating! Finally, Totally Selfish! So Hubby is a first-class asshole! Drop HIS ass, and marry a swinger (since Sweetie has learned how much fun it is) who respects a "NO!" when it is uttered!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Stupid Stuff.

This is not the way to make any marriage better, you can scream it over and over and over but that doesn't make it true. This story is total bullshit anyway or you would have fucked ole Carl's model wife, right, I mean you are not gay, right? Little boys writing shit. Stupid Stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
OK so this is what I get out of this

You want to be a cuckold

She loves sex with anybody but you

Carl deems Melanie to be far more valuable then skank

skank does not insist that you get to fuck Melanie

Carl is dumber than dumb, cheating with a skank when he has Melanie at home

skank does not deem you worth enough to set up with a girl

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
SparksWillFly?

You're on the wrong fucking site you fucking moronic piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Carl is like 99% of men.

He will fuck the shit out of your wife any chance your dumb ass will give him but would never ever let you touch his. The fact that you want this or it turns you on say more about you that the rest of us, I could never do this and am very glad I couldn't.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Not for us

My wife and I promised each other that each one of us would be exclusive

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Excellent!

This was so very realistic. Our wives don't just turn into raving sluts. It a is slow, step by step process between the husband and the wife until a woman finally discovered her own sexuality.

This is pretty much the way I started sharing my wife, only with a few select friends. I didn't send her to a bar alone to flirt and fuck a stranger. I let her enjoy friendship, warmth and then sex with others. Emotionally, that is the way a woman is built.

At some point, thousands of years of evolution take over and the wife wants another man's seed. If you prepare the woman properly, mother nature will take over and then she is a hot wife...even if only once a year!

In the case of my wife, she only shares herself with one other man at a time and usually only on holidays or an extended weekend. She now has me and three lovers; however, this is not a sexual marathon. We just use it to spice up our sex life occasionally.

Very nice writing, literate, intelligent, well paced. Shows the real relationship.

Keep writing!

rexbrookdalerexbrookdalealmost 11 years ago
Great comment

Anonymous, who wrote about the slow steady process toward wife sharing, said it really well.

rexbrookdalerexbrookdalealmost 11 years ago
To the negative comments by anonymous: and now move along, please

The anonymous commenter who wrote specific dislikes about the story, seemed to have disliked the genre and not the story itself. There's a big difference.

Commenting about the genre of a Literotica story seems to me to be similar to going into a chocolate lover's meeting and telling everyone there that one doesn't like ... chocolate. To which the members of the chocolate lovers group would then respond appropriately, as in "thank you and now move along."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
bravo!!

excellently written and highly erotic!

ignore the

'judgemental guardians of morality"

this is erotic stories subtitled loving wives

keep writing!!

LottatimeLottatimeover 10 years ago
Like it

The only thing I wonder about is a common theme in most cuckold stories...why do men feel the need to compel their wives to behave this way? We use their faithful devotion to us as a tool to make our fantasies come true...I have the same fantasy, but I would not manipulate her into doing it. It has to be something she would want to share with me. Apart from that, the story was well written and kept my interest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Worth the wait.

To be completely honest, I liked the build up of pt 1 better than the pay off of pt 2, but all in all, this was very much worth the wait. Keep writing, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great

Dont stop writing the series was awesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wating for more

Loved your storie but I enjoyed the first part more espically the shower part

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Tks for these two wonderful story. Really enjoy it. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
1*

Given without even reading one sentence of this crap. The comments of the wimps said it all. I enjoy pissing you guys off because your ire is showing over and over, again and again on every cuck story written in loving wives. Keep up the good work you wimps.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved it!

Loved every line of it, probably because it brought back memories. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great Job

The sex is quite a bit sedated compared to most stories: but it makes it much more believable. Aside from just the sex story, I envy your writing; your ability to tell a story convincingly, with lots of originality. I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thorough garbage !

After skipping previous pathetic attempt I scrolled to the end gave this shit "1*" it deserves !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
you lucky thing!

Heck that was amazing! It is 8am on Sunday we are lying in bed both reading this and Beckley were are horny! My partner knows I want the same so the poor lass is worried now! Thank you so much it's my turn for some fun, I cannot type fast enough.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1* !!

Garbage !

OnethirdOnethirdalmost 8 years ago
Good pacing

Ignore the idiot anon. This story had good pacing- the wife didn't suddenly lose her mind and things progressed at a good pace. Good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fantastic - slow, detailed, evolution.

Very well written. Wish there was more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nice story

Agree with the previous comment, wish more stories are available.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story

I also shared my friend with my best friend. It was magical for all of us. And we also kept it up for years, 9 to be exact. And the only reason it hasn’t happened is because we all moved to a different city and he to a different country. We did have a threesome for his private bachelor party before he married and we continued while he was married.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Equity

When Carl married the gorgeous model why did she not join them in this annual reunion? Was Carl not willing to share his wife? Was Melanie not willing to share her husband?

This lack of equity and reciprocity is the problem with the cuckold position from my perspective. By default the husband is inferior and subservient. He is less privileged. He is less worthy. He is less masculine. He is less virile. He is simply less.

Who wants a lesser man? Only those who wish to manipulate his weaknesses.

Who wants to be a lesser man? Only one suffering from mental illness.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fun story

Fun to read and I bet it was fun to do.

It's good to have fun in life.

I know hubby wants her to do a few more guys, and I think she will.

Why wait a whole year between those special times?

I think about once A month is a good frequency.

It works that way for us, and we love the anticipation and the aftermath.

She rarely does the same guy twice, except for a few.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Nothing fun about a cuckold pimping out his wife and making her a whore.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotalmost 3 years ago
Having Fun?

So who was having fun? She wasn't. And it looks like in the hubby's desire to see his wife fucked, he wouldn't listen to her. She's trying to make him look at what will happen with Carl after they get back from vacation. But he's to obsessed with getting them to do it. I'm pretty sure Carl is visiting her quite often and they're only allowing him to join them once a year only.

PlodgePlodgealmost 2 years ago

Excellent - I would love this to happen to me

Joanna1234Joanna1234about 1 year ago

Beautifully written, well paced, highly erotic, thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous