Cape Town Threesome - Finally Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ToxTox777
ToxTox777
56 Followers

I let it rest. I knew arguing further would not yield any results.

*

The following day, things were awkward between us. I tried my best to hide my frustration but failed miserably. I knew she could read me like an open book.

"This is what I was scared of," she complained. "I shouldn't have allowed this to happen. You proved me right."

"Babe, I am not upset, I am disappointed ... because I want this to carry on."

"Haven't you had enough? What I did was beyond what you ever expected."

"True. But stopping now would be like going back to your old car, after driving a Porsche. I have felt the pleasure, and I want more."

"Exactly right. You have felt the pleasure. How many husbands can say the same? How many have realised their fantasies like you have?"

"That I don't deny. You made my fantasy come true. Well, at least partly."

"Partly?"

An idea had come to me. Tonight was our last night in Cape Town, and according to her, she was willing to fool around with Carl one last time. Why not persuade her to go all the way? I could make a case for it this way: one night with no restrictions or holding back, thereafter we'd stop. I tested my plan.

"Technically, you haven't gone all the way."

"And?"

I didn't want to seem too argumentative, so I jumped straight to the relevant part. "You know what? I have a solution."

"Excuse me if I don't totally trust your solutions."

"You want to end this or not?"

"Okay. I am listening."

"You are willing to do this one last time, right?"

"Yes."

"Then let's make it count. Tonight, don't hold back. Go all the way, with no restrictions or inhibitions. One last time and I will never ask you for anything like this again, ever."

"You mean one last night, and we can put this thing behind us?"

"Yes. But you must go all the way, meaning you must let Carl fuck you."

Melanie stopped for a second. She realized the seriousness of what I was asking her to do. It was too much for her to digest, ... yet I kept on pushing.

"Sacrifice this one night, and I will sacrifice thereafter." I knew this was a very serious offer to make, and thought I was willing to make good on it.

"Babe, letting another man fuck me is no small sacrifice."

"Yes, I know. But it is worth what I am offering in return. Let me live my fantasy in full, this one time, and we are done."

She was faced with a substantial dilemma: to stop things from going forward, she must do the one thing she had been trying to avoid, The perplexing nature of the situation got her thoughts racing. After a long, long pause, she finally asked, "And If I do this, it will be the end of these affairs?"

"Absolutely. But if you agree to do it, you must give it your all."

"I understand." After a moment, she lifted her eyes and said with confidence. "Okay, I will do it."

"You will go all the way?"

"All the way."

"Are you sure you won't hold back?"

"Carl can do whatever he wants with me." She smiled and jokingly concluded by repeating my earlier words to her, "I don't want a bad review."

*

For the rest of the day, Melanie had a dreamy look on her face. She could not seem to concentrate on anything; her mind was already living tonight's action. On the way back to the apartment from the beach, she made us stop at a shopping mall. She entered a lingerie shop and came back out with a fancy box. When Carl and I asked her what she had in there, she simply said, "You guys will see later."

At the apartment she borrowed one of my shaving razors, poured herself a large glass of wine, and disappeared into the bathroom.

Meanwhile, Carl and I lit a few candles, played some soft music and waited, lounging naked on the bed. After what seemed a long time, Melanie walked into the room wrapped in a stunning white silk robe. She must have spent a fortune on it, but I didn't mind.

A precious gift like her needs expensive wrapping.

She smelled delicious too, and wore an exultant look on her face. Slowly untying her robe, she revealed a bit of frontal nudity. Her tanned body contrasted with the white silk, a sight to be desired. To our surprise, she had shaved her pussy in a column shape just like one of the girls we'd seen at Sandy Beach. Both Carl and I beamed at the spectacle. She kept her nipples hidden under the robe while revealing her décolletage and the swell of her beautiful breasts. The top of her pussy slit was just peeking out and reddened, like it had a slight rash from the blade. She looked gorgeous, like an up-market stripper at a bachelor party.

She was about to walk to my side when I redirected her, saying, "No babe. Come to the middle, here between us."

Obediently, she climbed onto the bed between Carl and me. We watched as she knelt and reached up to tie her hair back from her face with a clip, then lay down between us. Her robe slid away, revealing the rest of her fabulous body. She looked absolutely stunning, and smelled like a flower. The glow of the candlelight made her look mystical. For the first time, I could not decipher her expression; in her mind, she inhabited a place foreign to me, probably even foreign to her.

I started kissing her lips, then moved to her neck, to which she responded passionately. Carl moved alongside her and joined in the kissing game, covering her neck on his side with kisses and licks. She lifted her hands and held our heads. Carl spent some time getting to know the slope under her cheek and the erogenous area around her ear. Melanie's breathing kept on increasing steadily in speed and intensity. A few minutes later, she parted her thighs, spreading her legs until we each felt one of her knees bump against one of our legs.

In my fantasy, I had imagined this scene many times. What followed next, would have been a symphony of sucking, licking, fondling, and other routines that I had seen in porn clips. None of that happened in real life. Instead, Carl wasted no time and moved straight in, kneeling between Melanie's legs. I could tell that he was scared that she might change her mind, and wanted to enter her as quickly as possible. To be honest, I had similar fears. He positioned a hand under each of her knees, and lifted her legs up off of the bed. She complied, lifting her legs into the air and spreading them apart. Everything of my wife was in view: her pubic hair column, the lips of her pussy, the small pink area in between them, the soft space beneath her pussy and above her ass, even the rim of her asshole. She was exposed like a published erotic love poem.

Carl's eyes feasted on her, like a patron seeing for the first time a masterpiece that he had commissioned. He began to softly and methodically stroke the inside of her thighs. With every movement, he conquered a bit more. His hands lightly, slowly stroked closer to her juicy spot, pausing to caress the outer lips of her pussy. Melanie started moaning deeply. With his thumbs, he gently parted her vulva, revealing her very last secret.

Carl cupped his hands around his mouth, spit into them, then reached down and rubbed his rock-hard dick with saliva.

She raised her neck to watch, and then asked him, "Are you gonna fuck me without a condom?"

"I am clean, Melanie. Don't worry; I won't put you at risk."

She paused for a second, then rested her head back on the pillow and shut her eyes. Slowly, she turned her face to one side. That was the last act of her own will that Melanie made that night. From then on, she obliged and indulged as if she had no more will of her own, or as if she had lost it in the submissive closet.

Carl gripped her thighs tightly, then pulled her toward him until the head of his penis parted her moist lips. Viscous white lines of fluid appeared inside the curves of her vulva. Her body was oozing lubricants excessively, readying her to receive a new penis. I watched as evolution took over, preparing her body to receive a fresh batch of semen. Melanie was no match for the thousands of years of evolution that designed her body.

Slowly, Carl entered her, making them, finally, one body, two masses attached by pleasure centres. He paused, motionless inside her for a bit to savour the moment, then pulled out completely. He repeated this several times, as if to master the act of entering her. Strings of pussy juice formed between the two of them and kept them linked even after each time Carl withdrew.

As he pumped repeatedly, his dick emerged glossy and slick with juice like that in a centerfold photo. Melanie was a female getting hammered by someone other than her husband, and her brain seemed in total abeyance. Her body executed all of its functions faithfully, welcoming the foreign invader. Her city gates stood wide open for the new conqueror to deposit his precious gift.

Carl started the humping act in earnest. Melanie mirrored his movements, repeatedly lifting her thighs.

"Are you on the pill?" Carl suddenly asked her as he pumped harder, sweat beads forming and dripping down.

Not a word. Melanie was in an altered state: her eyes closed, her head turned to one side and an expression of total ecstasy clothed her face. Uttering words would simply bring her back and she obviously did not want that.

Although Carl was asking about the pill, what he really wanted to know was whether he could cum inside her.

Yes Carl, you can come inside her. Go ahead, enjoy her to the fullest; any restriction would detract from the experience. There are no limits here tonight, you have carte blanche, a passe-partout. Go ahead, cum inside her. Have her to yourself, just this once. And you, Melanie know this. Tonight you are a sweet dessert for Carl and me, packed with sexual calories, a dessert so delicious it needs to be shared, it needs to be tasted by more than one mouth to be appreciated. A dessert that needs two squeezes of cream to be served.

"She is on the pill." I assured him.

Carl increased his rhythm and Melanie spread her legs wider. "I am close," he warned.

She remained where she was, at the receiving end of his dick and on the edge of an orgasm.

"I am very close!" he exclaimed.

To my surprise, Melanie moved a finger down to her clit and started rubbing hard.

The last moments were dreamlike. Carl became frantic, his body jittered all over as he spat his cum inside my wife. She was shaking equally hard, while rubbing her magical spot. The mutual screaming went on for many seconds.

When Carl finished, he slowly withdrew, and we watched a thick, milky drop ooze out of Melanie's pussy. There was obviously an excess of cum inside her and some of it was escaping the tight space.

Moments afterward, Melanie whispered into my ear, "I need you inside me."

I quickly took Carl's place. The space on the sheet where he had kneeled was still warm. Without delay I entered her. It was a sensation I had never felt before, of warmth mixed with velvet softness, like my dick was drowning in a pot of warm syrup. Strangely enough it felt almost like a blow job, but I was being sucked inside her pussy.

It took less than thirty seconds for me to add my contribution inside Melanie. As I pulled out, more cum dripped down, leaking out of her pussy lips, down her ass and pooling on the sheets. She didn't seem to notice.. Languidly, she turned onto her side, placed her hands under her face, and closed her eyes.

I suddenly had this strange urge to stand up and introduce myself: "Hi. My name is xxx and I am a wife sharer."

It was done. I had shared her.

Minutes went by. Melanie rested between Carl and me, during which time we planted random kisses on her body. We tried to cover a different part with each kiss. We started with her nose and ended on her two littlest toes.

Carl's appetite eventually came back; he wanted seconds. "So, what was the rule for tonight? We do this once and that's it? Or is there some more to be had?"

Melanie smiled. "No rules tonight," she assured him. "I will do anything you guys want. You've got till midnight before this Cinderella disappears."

With that statement, we eagerly resumed. This time we indulged ourselves. We tried every position known to man or beast. We did her doggy style, missionary style, cowgirl style, and some style the name of which I couldn't remember. There was licking, there was sucking, there was fondling. We sandwiched her, we took turns fucking her pussy and mouth. At one point, Carl even tried to fuck her in the ass, but failed, just like I had when I'd tried. Melanie's asshole was extremely tight. She said yes to everything, even when Carl asked if he could come between her tits. She even came up with a position of her own, in which she got fucked while being licked. It was a 69 position with her on top, me on the bottom, and Carl fucking her. There was an awkward moment when Carl kneeled right by my head as he maneuvered to steer his penis inside her pussy.

"Be careful buddy, " I warned. "I don't like you that much!"

He just laughed and took care to stay clear of my face and wagging tongue. His dick moved like a well-oiled piston, in and out of Melanie's pussy; the whole action taking place two inches away from my eyes. Eager to please her though, he humped as hard as he could, riding all the way through a huge orgasm while she came hard, which resulted in his dick slipping one time out of Melanie's pussy and hitting my forehead. Luckily the friendly fire went unnoticed.

The end was literally painful. Melanie's orgasm was so intense, she bit down my dick, and only eased up in order to release a deep sigh of intense pleasure and ... exhaustion.

Finally, after all these years I had lived my fantasy, and my Melanie was a shared wife.

It was a night to remember; an event that I relived in my head countless times.

*

Many months went by, during which I kept my promise: I never brought up the subject. Our relationship with Carl resumed as before except for the odd joke here and there, referring back to that amazing holiday. Melanie always smiled when we teased her about it.

One thing changed between the two of us, however; our sexual life became much more intense, especially when we incorporated some of the details of that night.

I found that I could not keep my promise for long, though. I started putting pressure on her to repeat the experience with Carl, and for a while she continued to utterly refuse.

Perhaps it was because she too had greatly enjoyed herself, that helped her change her mind. Perhaps it was because once I'd started putting on the pressure, I didn't give up. After many months of my begging her to reconsider, she finally agreed to let me share her with Carl one night a year.

In time, we started calling it 'Melanie's night'. We repeated the same experience year after year on the same date, in fact the exact date of the first sharing.

Even after Carl got married to a gorgeous model, who eventually became good friends with Melanie, he insisted on keeping our annual date. Having Melanie once a year was something he never wanted to sacrifice. Honestly, I don't blame him.

Sharing my wife is the most unique experience anyone can have.

The end

ToxTox777
ToxTox777
56 Followers
12