Captain Terdy's First Week: Day 01 PM

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well I'll be fucked," said Perky, "is anybody not on their last warning?"

Sweetass pursed her lips, "hmm."

They all turned to the delicate little science officer, Notionally Innocent. She looked down and blushed.

"Notionally," said Perky, "you're either a virgin, or you're on your last warning."

"Well," she said softly, "something like that."

Gunner Perky struck her hand to her forehead. "Shit, you know what this is? It's a setup. We've got a Va Va for a captain."

"Oh god," said Private Wunderlick. "You're right. 'practically prudish in every way,'" she said in the usual mocking version of the 'practically perfect in every way,' the Va Va Vroomzeons promoted.

"Captain!" snapped Sweetass, throwing a salute in warning to the table.

"At ease all," said the Captain as she sat at the head of the table. "Hmm, this smells good. Are those scallops? I haven't eaten since - er, I mean ever."

Private Hardparts began serving her piles of spaghetti.

"Ah, thank you Private Hardparts. You might want to save some of that for later. Ensign Casanova has a hard penis and Dr Prominent is massaging it. They might be a while."

Hardparts froze in the middle of placing the bowl in front of her. The whole table froze. Apart from the captain who picked out a scallop and ate it with a blissful look.

"Ah, I beg your pardon ma'am?"

The captain looked at him. "Dr Prominent is massaging Ensign De'Lusional's hard penis. His, ah, cock. They might be a while, but I'm sure they'd love some of this delicious food when they are done."

"Right ma'am. I'll, um, I'll be sure to reserve some."

"Yes, thank you."

She took a forkful. The rest of the table watched her silently. She looked like the sort of commercial for pasta sauce that had women's groups complaining about unrealistic portrayal and overly sexualised advertising. Presently the stunned expressions gave way to wary sideways glances, each wondering if everybody else had heard the same thing they thought they'd heard.

"So, ah," began Private Wunderlick after a few minutes. "Nice weather we've been having?"

***

In the sick bay, things were progressing. Dr Prominent had got over her squeamishness from the captain's visit. Her ardent desire to feel this hard cock in her had left her pants on the floor and herself straddling Casanova's hips. Soft squelching sounds emanated from her pussy as she slid slowly up and down his shaft. She'd already come once from rapid piledriving motions. Now she was having a slow session.

Casanova was only just starting. Her vagina was magical. Her body, despite still being covered by her uniform, equally so. He ran his hands yet again over her curves feeling her huge outthrust breasts and her slim waist. "You're amazing doc. Do you fuck all your patients?"

"Only the hot ones, Casanova."

She began to pick up the pace. Her passage was yearning for more hard action. She loved it so much. Casanova's was great. A big hard well shaped cock. She worked it well and felt the thrill burn through her body. Leaning forward on his chest so she could really get some motion in her pelvis.

"Oh fuck yes."

***

After dinner, Captain Terdy had a thought and returned to the sick bay. They door was sealed, so presumably the doctor had retired, but as Captain she could open anything. She opened the door in time to see Doctor Prominent arching her back and shuddering like she was having a seizure. But she was saying "yes yes, fuck yes," which seemed a contraindication to seizure. She was sitting on Ensign De'Lusional. There was no-one on board called Fuck, and certainly no-one in the room.

"Doctor," she asked as she came to stand beside her, concern and confusion on her face. "Are you alright?"

"Ah! Fuck! Captain!" she plumped down hard on Casanova. "Yes, yes, I'm fine. I'm fine Captain."

Captain Terdy wasn't so sure. The doctor was clearly exhausted. Her hair was ragged, she was flushed red and sweating. Ensign Casanova De'Lusional wasn't much better. "Doctor, what are you doing?"

"Ah. What am I doing? ... What am I doing?" She looked everywhere except at the captain, wide eyed and trying to think of something to say. Her mouth opened and closed a few times.

"She's giving me a special message Captain," chimed in Casanova with a smile. This was fun. Whoever programmed the Captain character was a genius.

"Really? Is it still your penis that's the problem?" The captain bent down and lifted the doctor's short uniform, exposing her inflamed pussy.

"Ah, yes Captain," replied Casanova. "I'm afraid so. Sometimes it really needs a lot of work. But Dr Prominent is doing a great job. I think it won't be long now and I'll feel some relief."

"Where is it?"

"Ah, where is what Captain?" he asked.

"Your penis thing."

"Oh, it's in her vagina Captain. Best place for a good penis massage, although sometimes an oral massage works too."

"Her what?"

"Her vagina. That's the special place women have for giving penis massages Captain."

"It is? I don't remember anything about this." The Captain probed the doctor's soft folds, feeling where De'Lusional's cock disappeared.

The doctor shuddered and squirmed as she touched her clit. "Oh, I'm sorry doctor. Does that hurt?"

"No, no, it's just, a bit sensitive."

The captain straightened and pulled up her uniform's skirt, exposing her pants. She put her hand down the front and felt around. "Oh! You're right, there it is. Strange how I don't remember about this."

"Oh, well," said Dr Prominent, finally getting her brain in gear, "it's, um, possibly not something they thought a starship captain needed to know about."

"Hmm. I guess you must be right." She still had her hand down her pants, it was moving round, feeling. Strange pleasurable sensations were emanating from her... vagina? "Hmm. That feels kind of nice doesn't it. When you massage it."

"Um, yes, it, um, can," said Dr Prominent.

"Sometimes women need a vagina massage too, Captain. Quite common actually. A man can use his penis to give a really good one."

"Really?" She was still gently rubbing. "Is this a new thing? Is that why I'm not familiar with the term?"

"Ah, not really Captain," said Dr Prominent. "It's been around for a while."

"Hmm. Now, doctor, you look exhausted. I think you should take a break. I'll take over for a while while you rest. I'm sure I can manage a bit of massage with your direction."

"Oh, Captain, um, that really isn't necessary. Ah, um, I'm sure if you just leave us to it Ensign De'Lusional will feel some relief quite soon."

"No Doctor. I appreciate your dedication, but I don't want to see you collapse from exhaustion. Off you get and I'll see how this vagina massage works."

"Really Captain..."

"That's an order Doctor."

"Yes ma'am."

She gently lifted herself off De'Lusional's huge cock. It flicked out and she shuddered as it brushed her clit. She climbed down on rubber legs and held herself up against a bench.

The Captain looked at her and shook her head. "Good heavens Doctor, and you claim you don't need a break. Now, do I take my pants off?"

"Yes," said De'Lusional. "Actually you can take everything off."

"Ah!" interjected the doctor giving him a hard stare. "That won't be necessary De'Lusional."

"Sorry Doctor. Just trying to be helpful."

By this time the Captain was climbing onto the medical station. "Right, so how do I do this Doctor? Is there a special technique?"

Doctor Prominent staggered over to the pair. She couldn't believe she was doing this. The Captain probably just had some temporary amnesia. Once her memories kicked in there would be hell to pay. Casanova seemed to think it was all a big joke. He was clearly thinking with his dick. She took his cock in her hand and forced it vertical. "Ok Captain, just lift yourself high... higher... Ok, now I'm going to rub this a little..."

"Oooh!" said the Captain. "That's... interesting."

Casanova's cock was still slippery. "Ok Captain, I want you to lower yourself very slowly. Just till you feel it start to go in. It can be a bit difficult the first time."

"Right. Ok, I can feel it. Ooh."

"Ok, now I'm going to move it a bit more. How does that feel?"

"Oh, good heavens doctor. It, ah, feels ok. It feels very... interesting, actually. Kind of tingly. Is that right? How does it feel for you Ensign?"

Dr Prominent sighed. Was being under orders enough to get her out of this? "Yes captain, that's right."

Dr Prominent shared her attention between Casanova's large fleshy cock-head slickly rubbing the perfect virgin slit and the captain's face. There was clearly something going on in there. The captain seemed guileless in her expression. Her beautiful eyes were surprised, then half lidded then surprised by turns. Her so kissable lips were parted and her tongue was touching her teeth. Her nipples were starting to show prominently even through her fleet uniform, her perfect breasts starting to rise and fall from her deep breaths.

"Hmm, it's wonderful Captain," said Casanova. "A real treat."

Dr Prominent was getting significantly turned on despite herself. It was fascinating watching the captain's innocent reactions. Dr Prominent could hardly remember the first time she'd had sex. It had taken a few goes before she had the sort of reactions the captain was having now. She held Casanova's huge slick dick and gently massaged with it.

"Ok Captain," she said softly, "I want you to very slowly lower your lovely cunt over Ensign's De'Lusional's big hard cock." She just couldn't help herself from talking a little dirty.

"Err?" the captain said trying to focus. "My cunt?".

"Just lower, I'll guide."

Her vaginal lips expanded tautly around the thick head, then closed over it. But the captain didn't stop.

"Oooh... ah," she said with a grimace. "Oh, I think..."

"It's ok captain, it will just hurt a little for a moment."

"Oh, yes, I'm ok now. I've got it I think. Ooh. Yes, it does feel... interesting." She continued to slide down the shaft. "Oh, my. I... I'm really surprised I don't remember this." She reached the bottom and blinked a few times, looking at Casanova. "Ok. Right. Ah, what do I do now?" she asked, but her body betrayed her and she started squirming and grinding. "Oh, my."

"That's good captain, just do what comes naturally," said Dr Prominent.

"It's traditional to say 'fuck' or 'oh god' when it feels good Captain," chimed in Casanova blissfully. His shaft was in such heaven he couldn't believe it. Her biologically twenty body, unblemished by even teenage years, was lighting up his most primitive instincts. His cock just wanted to explode inside her.

"Oh, right. It feels good now. Do I say it now?"

"Yes, if you want."

"Fuck," she said somewhat distractedly. The captain was struggling. She was trying to focus on doing a good job, but these feelings where a whole different experience. They were overwhelming her. How was she supposed to focus? Her thing, her hole thing, was radiating feelings. A sore muscle being massaged was like this the way a candle was to a bonfire.

"D... Doctor," she mumbled, "there's something wrong... I can't stop..."

"It's good Captain. That's right, keep moving. You're a natural. Just move anyway that feels good."

"Oh, right. I mean fuck. Ok." She started moving harder, unrestrained. "Ogh! ... oh ... sorry, oh god!" Her preternaturally fit body took over. She began pistoning her tight wet cunt up and down Casanova's shaft. Lifting herself up and down effortlessly on her haunches. Her mouth opened wide as she began to pant.

Casanova grabbed the sides of the slab. "Oh god Captain! Yes! Fucking hell! Screw me you sex crazed virgin!"

"Yes Captain!" said Dr Prominent getting carried away, "Go for it! Ride him hard!"

The captain's eyes were wide, crazy looking, she didn't understand what was happening to her. Maybe she was dying. It couldn't be right, but they were yelling at her, encouraging her, although she didn't understand. What was she supposed to do? Oh yeah, "FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" she yelled. That was better, it made her feel more in control. Her groin was crazy and she couldn't stop pounding herself on Casanova's thing. It came to her - Dr Prominent when she first walked in. This was that. Dr Prominent didn't die, not completely, so maybe she could let it go.

Casanova and Dr Prominent had no conception that she might have been holding back. Suddenly the captain leant forward with her clawed hands on Casanova's chest, she growled like a lion and her hips went crazy.

"God!" cried Casanova.

"Don't you come," said the doctor. "Not till she's done."

"C a n ' t... s t o p... i t..." pleaded Casanova.

At that moment the captain arched back the other way, and she let out a banshee wail that was cut off with a gurgling sound as her body lost control. Seizure was the appropriate word. She shook, her arms flailed uncontrollably knocking Dr Prominent out of the way. Her cunt gripped Casanova and he lost it, his orgasm burned up through his groin and erupted deep in her with great spurts of cum.

The captain was oblivious, in her own universe of transcendent glory. Her body was filled with starfire her mind could not contain. She had no control over anything. Casanova sat up and grabbed her while she shook for more than a minute and he emptied into her.

She came down slowly, regaining mind in stages. Oh, I'm me, oh, I'm somewhere, oh, I've got this man thing in me and this man is holding me. Oh, I'm crying. She looked around. "Oh," she said slightly choked by a sob. "Dr Prominent, Ensign. Um... what... happened?"

Dr Prominent patted her on the back. "That was an orgasm honey. It's completely normal."

The captain turned to look her in the eye and said very deadpan, "normal."

"Yes, Captain. Normal," said Casanova. "I had one too."

She looked at him, just inches from her face as he held her. She put her hands on his shoulders and felt the hot flesh, "the same?"

"Well, not exactly, but similar."

"So, this, that, is normal."

"Well," began Casanova.

"Er," began the doctor. "It's normal to have an orgasm when you fuck."

The captain looked at her. She was still breathing heavily. "So, let me get this straight. This type of massage is called a fuck."

"Yes," they said together.

"Right," said the captain. "So, are you... relieved Ensign De'Lusional? Is your hard penis problem fixed?"

"Ah," said Casanova, "yes actually. An orgasm mostly does that for a man. It's a great relief."

"Hmm. So what's the next step?"

"Well, you can get off," said Dr Prominent.

The captain lifted off and climbed down. She had none of the shaky legs of Dr Prominent, but she did say, "I see why you were so exhausted Doctor. It is quite exhilarating isn't it."

"Yes Captain. It's, ah, special."

"Yes. Special. That's a good word for it. Fucking is special. Oh, it worked well," she said looking at Casanova's softening cock. She gripped it and gave it a experimental squeeze. "I was wondering if I was doing it right, but there we are."

"Ah, Captain," said Dr Prominent hesitantly, "did you want something?"

"Yes Doctor. Your medical records, do you have mine?"

"Yes Captain. I have your records, but the file is very slim."

"Right," she said while putting her pants back on. "Thank you Doctor, I just wanted to check that point. Please carry on." Then she left.

They waited for the door to close.

"We," said the Doctor, "are so dead."

"I don't know," said Casanova, sitting up and giving her a pat on her rump. "I think she quite liked it. What do you think's up with our good captain? Do you think they forgot to make her a prude?"

"Casanova, she didn't know what a dick was called. They 'forgot'" rabbits ears, "a lot more than that."

Casanova thought it was hugely funny in a way only someone with no regard for consequences could. The captain was phenomenally beautiful and a phenomenal, if brief, fuck. He wished she was real.

"Yeah, it'll be interesting," he said.

Dr Prominent rolled her eyes.

***

It's been a long day, thought Casanova as he finally flopped down on his bunk. Due to the small crew, they had the luxury of not sharing berths on this ship. Or had it been a long day? he thought again. He pulled out the diversion therapy device from his gear. Dr Luscious had said to put it on when he was done. Well, he guessed he was done, for now. He put it over his face and turned it on.

He woke back in his digs on base with a message alarm buzzing. It was his real deployment. The SCS Enterprise. A real starship with hundreds of crew. He thanked his lucky stars he was getting any deployment at all, and packed his gear.

12