Captured

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at Reed and said, "With all my heart."

After bath time and story time, Emily quickly fell asleep. Autumn fought back tears when Emily hugged her and said, "Good night, Mommy!"

Outside her room Reed said, "There's no hurry. With us. Whenever you're ready will be fine."

She put her arms around him and said, "I can't wait any longer. I want to make love with you...tonight."

"I'd like that," he told her.

"Reed?" she said. He waited for her to speak. "I wasn't an escort that long, but even so, I can't remember the last time I made love with someone. I've had sex many times, but I'm not sure I've ever made love before."

"Then let's change that," he told her as he kissed her.

"I want to take a shower first, okay?" she told him.

"I'll do the same," he said kissing her again.

Autumn had brought a couple of pieces of lingerie with her...just in case. She never dreamed she'd be wearing them for her fiancée rather than her john. She smiled as she slipped into the black satin & lace halter gown she wore over her off-black stockings and four-inch black heels.

She walked quietly down the hall to Reed's bedroom and knocked softly. "May I come in?" she asked.

He saw her standing there and said, "Oh...wow! Look at you."

Autumn walked in and waited for him to hold her. "You look beautiful," he told her.

"Thank you," she said. "I want to always look beautiful for you."

Reed smiled as he said, "I guess it's a good thing I find you just as sexy in jeans and a tee shirt. You'd look pretty ridiculous dressed like this all the time.

She hit him playfully and said, "Make love to me, Reed Harding." She looked up him with those big, round eyes and waited for him to kiss her.

As he did, she melted into him, sighing deeply. "Mmmm," she moaned softly.

He led her to the bed but she turned them around and sat him on it as she pulled off the boxers he was wearing. Autumn had seen bigger men but only a couple of times. She wrapped her small hand around his growing shaft and said, "I love it. It's so beautiful." She looked up into his eyes and smiled before opening her soft, full lips and lowering her head taking him into her mouth.

"Ohhh!" Reed moaned. "It's been almost three years," he managed to say as he watched his gorgeous young fiancée take him deeply inside her warm mouth. "That's amazing," he said as he put his hand behind her head.

Autumn also moaned with pleasure as she slowly made her way back up before sliding gently back down. As she pleasured her lover, she slid her hand underneath his balls and began softly cradling them between her slender fingers.

"You are so beautiful," he told her. "I love you so much."

"I love you, too," she said coming up for air. "You ready?" she asked. He thought she meant to make love, so it completely surprised him when she took him not only all the way down but deep throated him, something he'd never before experienced.

"Oh...ssshit!" he hissed. "That's so amazing!" he groaned.

Autumn held him there for as long as she possibly could before coming up coughing from being choked by his thick, hard cock. She gasped for air and smiled at him as she went back down and held him deeply again for almost as long before her body forced her to stop.

"Come here, honey," he said pulling her up. "I can't take any more of that."

He pulled her roughly but not meanly up and across his body as he fell back. Autumn squealed with delight as he rolled over on top of her and kissed her. "You are so handsome," she told him. He raised her up and unhooked the halter and slowly peeled it down exposing her soft, gorgeous breasts. Her nipples were already rock hard and as he took one in his mouth, Autumn gasped. "Yesss!" she cried. "Oooo. That feels so good!" she purred.

He alternated between them for several minutes massaging one with his hand as he sucked and licked the other. Reed lifted the silky material up exposing her beautiful mound and two large, bare lips. He put his arms underneath her legs and pulled her close. She was using a pillow to prop her head up so she could watch her handsome fiancée orally pleasure her. Autumn gasped sharply as his tongue penetrated her labia spreading them slightly from the bottom to the top. As his soft tongue gently lapped against her swollen clit, she grabbed the comforter on the bed and gasped loudly. "Oh, God!" she cried out as his tongue circled her engorged nub.

Reed took his time making sure to pay lots of attention to her clit even as he slid a finger inside her. As he did, Autumn threw her head back and called, "Yes!" She reached down and put her hand behind his head and ran it through his thick, dark hair. "That feels SO good!" she moaned as a second finger made its way inside her pussy. As he pushed and pulled while still licking all around her, Autumn tensed. "I'm coming!" she moaned loudly. Reed used the width of his tongue to push against her as her body tensed and shuddered.

"Oh...ssshit!" cried as she relaxed. "You are so amazing!" she told him. "May I please have you now?" she begged. "Please?"

He pulled his arms from under her legs and crawled up on top of her. "I want you inside me SO bad," she told him. He loved the look of desperation in her eyes. It was that same look his beloved Kim and given him when she really wanted and needed him.

She put one arm around his neck while reaching for him to help him find the sweetest of spots. "Mmmm," she purred when he was in perfect position. "Make love to me, honey," she pleaded as he pushed entering her easily.

"You are so wet," he told her.

Autumn gasped and moaned as he took her without stopping. She was so wet there was no need to back up at all and Reed didn't. He was all the way inside her and held it there as he kissed her. "You feel so good inside me," she whispered.

He drew back then reentered her hard and strong. "Yes! Just like that, honey," she moaned. "More...just like that."

Reed gave her more. Hard and fast. Then long and slow. Autumn was crying out softly with pleasure as he began fucking her harder. "Oooo...that feels SO good!" she said as he hammered her hard. "Harder...please, honey. Harder!"

Reed fucked her harder...and harder. They were holding one another as tightly as they could as he hammered her for all he was worth. "Oh...my...God!!" she screamed as her body shook again. She arched her back as he came hard inside of her. "Yes!!" she cried as he filled her with string after string of his cum.

Barely able to breath he collapsed on top of her but his only concern was for Autumn. "You okay, sweetheart?" he asked.

"Okay?" she said. "Reed, I am so far beyond 'okay.'" She pushed him up to get him to look into her eyes and said, "So that's what making love is like." She smiled and told him, "I like making love. A lot."

They both laughed, kissed, and rolled over. Autumn was on top and hungry for more. She began rocking as he hardened again while still inside her. "Mmmm," she moaned as she began bouncing up and down, her large breasts moving in rhythm with her body. Several minutes later they both came again and Autumn rolled off him and laid beside him.

She put her hand on his chest and said, "I wish there were stronger words than 'I love you' to tell you how I feel about you." She raised up and said, "You quite literally saved my life." She kissed him and told him, "And...you gave me this life. I...I'm so happy I don't know whether I should laugh or cry."

He rolled her back over and Autumn chose laughing. They made love a third time a few minutes later before falling asleep in each other's arms for the first time.

The following week, they all flew back to Seattle to spend a couple of days with her parents. While they were there, Autumn told them more than once how much she loved them and how grateful she was for all they'd done for her. They weren't just words. They were an expression of how she felt. Needless to say, they fell instantly in love with Emily and both of them very much liked Reed.

While they were there, Autumn withdrew from law school and also called Angela letting her know she wouldn't be back. "Someone else has captured my mind," she told her. "And my heart." Angela wished her all the best and with that, her other life was over.

After spending another two days with his family, they announced a Christmas-day wedding where all of the family would be flown in to Wyoming for the occasion. The ceremony was simple but elegant with Emily serving as the flower girl for her new mommy who would also become her best and closest friend until her baby sister, Kathleen, was born a year later.