All Comments on 'Car Service Discount for Jenny'

by JennyfromNJ

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I wish my wife was this good with money

Well worth a dinner.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
And you now

Live at the dealership... changing the oil on all their male customers and a select few female customers.... but your ex- husband never lets his new wife bribg any of his vehi cles in for service... so was the divorce worth the discount?

JennyfromNJJennyfromNJalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Re: and you now

Thank you for offering your misguided prediction. Nick and I are happily married for 30 years now.

I wonder, after you saw the category and tags for this story, when you choose to read it were you expecting a family trip to church and then brunch? Are you a self-proclaimed redeemer scouring through porn sites and erotica in an attempt pass moral judgement? SMH

Jenny

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
yeah, that happened

I believe you.

JennyfromNJJennyfromNJalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Re: yeah, that happened

There was no need for your affirmation, but I do appreciate it.

Thank you for taking your time to share...anonymously.

Jenny

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

New stink from the Garden State and it's proud of the smell it put out there. Place the tags above the stories so we know to stay away from garbage. Writing stories that you know will get bad comments and then ask why read them. PLACE TAGS BEFORE THE STORY NOT AFTER.

JennyfromNJJennyfromNJalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Hey stink

I fill out the form the that site provides. They, the site hosts, place the tag location, not me you dumb ass.

Hopefully your miserable dark cloud does not block the sunshine others are enjoying.

Jenny

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 6 years ago
Excellent

Thank you for sharing your sexy adventures. I look forward to reading more. I read all three of your stories today. They work better taken together, but I do enjoy getting them one little morsel at a time. A woman with an oral fixation, who loves cock and cum, and is a Yankees fan?? Nick hit the jackpot!

As you’ve noticed by now, the Loving Wives category is infested with sad, strange, men who visit an erotic website to read stories about divorce, revenge, and murder. They read stories in a category dedicated to swinging, sharing, and extramarital fun...and yet they despise stories about swinging, sharing, and extramarital fun. I know. Go figure.

Oh, and also, anyone who writes a story about something they’ve actually experienced will get a comment from the “world wide web” guy. He will tell you no one believes you...even though you have the photos and videos to prove it!

Please ignore the trolls. Please keep writing. And please keep contributing to this category.

JennyfromNJJennyfromNJalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Further, Mr Stink

This is the stories brief description:

Jenny tries her best to get a discount on the car service.

With that, did you think that I would attempt to get a discount by offering to do his laundry and bake cookies for his family? News flash, this is a porn site that features erotica.

Jenny

JennyfromNJJennyfromNJalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Re: excellent

Thank you, swingerjoe! xoxo

I do wish that I could post some of my photos and videos on here.

Yes, I envision some of these readers and anonymous judgemental commenters as the religious fanatics that feel the need to flog themselves, think the pain and self punishment will save them.

MPFA ~ Make Porn Fun Again!

Jenny

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
lol

newsflash oh dweller in the armpit of america:

Most anons are atheists. You can usually tell the religious zealots apart from us cuz...humor. Honestly, same with the atheist + bs, they too are humorless cunts.

Sooo, conclusion....people can dislike a story on grounds other than religious wand waving. Like....is the story immersive, are the characters realistic, or are they at least fun. Is the story meandering pointlessly. Is it a kink that appeals to most people, some people, or a tiny fucking minority. like....cuz if it's the latter, expect mocking derision. your only saviors in the comments will be hhuuuwhite knights. you can learn to appreciate the internet for what it is, or languish around like some teenage sperg with your only comfort being cringe crusty body pillows made flesh like swingerjoe, reed richards, and other strange creatures that identify as men.

basically learn to have bantz, or just write without the sperging. cuz it's painful to watch. for just 2 dollars a week, you too can send a poor unfortunate resident of nj a chance... at clean water, better food, and an education that doesn't involve nascar. they'll even draw you a picture every month. see? bantz.

JennyfromNJJennyfromNJalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Re: lol

I could not get through all of your uneven, scattered ramblings, but I have no problem with people not liking my stories, writing style or ability. I have an issue when well the moral police of the pornography world judge me and my actions as a person.

Jenny

daylilygardenerdaylilygardeneralmost 6 years ago
Good Story

A fun fantasy...maybe Jenny can negotiate a great deal on a new car. She could take a test drive and tease the salesman before meeting with the sales manager and service manager.

JennyfromNJJennyfromNJalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Re: good story

Thank you, daylilygardener!

Jenny

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Pure crap

There is no love from a woman that actively seeks to cheat on her husband.

She’s just a married whore that sells herself to pay her way through life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Illustrated

I would love to see your next story be illustrated with some photos of your spectacular mouth and tits. Have you considered an illustrated story?

Theakston58Theakston58almost 6 years ago
Bravo!

I enjoyed your tale quite a bit. Definitely not as much as the service manager but let’s just say it did get the motor running. ;) I look forward to reading many of your sexy adventures in the future Also anxious to see you at the website. Im there as well. As I’m sure you have already discovered this a very tough crowd in “Loving Wives”. Don’t let the trolls get you down. There are many more that will enjoy your work and talent.

Theakston

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Made my morning

Hope to see more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sounds familiar

My wife had crashed her car and we took it to a repair shop that her boss recommended. Let’s just say my wife and the owner but it off very well and not only did he repair and repaint her car at no cost to us, but he gave her his personal

Car to use for those three weeks. They ended up getting together several times. She said one time he fucked her up against the glass front door of his business after hours. He was a good distraction for her for a few months. Thanks for the story .

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Hi Jen

Still reading your stories! Obvuously, you do care what I, and everyone else thinks, or you wouldn't respond so stridently to every comment. It's LW, for crap sake, half the people are going to love your stuff, the other half gonna hate it. Don't take it personally, your defenders will have your back. Comments are the best part of LW for most readers. Just write what you like, and relax. Telling people not to read, and to STFU just doesn't work well here.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 6 years ago
Not usually my cuppa, but this one was pretty good Jenny. Thanks

Ignore the sexless fools, you story leaves both hubs and wife happy, thats all that matters

JennyfromNJJennyfromNJalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Re: Hi Jen

26thNC,

Yes, comments and opinions are welcomed, but expect my thoughts in return. If someone is a story critic, that is one thing. Being a judgemental, fake-moraled asshole on porn site is another thing and I will take the opportunity to call that douche out.

Bew Well

Jenny

JennyfromNJJennyfromNJalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Re: if her fidelity...

Thank you for the career advice and your help with financial planning, but our portfolio is quite healthy as is bot our sexual appetites and love for each other. Yes, anonymous, you have much to be envious of.

Jenny

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hey Jenny

In case you haven't guessed by now, 26thNC is our resident troll in the Loving Wives category. He spends hours every day on this site posting rude comments to every story where a wife has fun. He does this both anonymously and from his multiple accounts, some of which are Impo-64, justgr8, just8reading, bayernpeter1, gmann57, gordo12, sbrooks103, whackdoodle, miss_horny,bigbob2043, twenty seven and many more. He at one timed claimed it was because a friend of his killed himself after his wife cheated on him. Personally I believe his own wife left him for a better man and now he is simply a bitter man. He makes a complete fool of himself on a daily basis. How sad and pathetic must one's life be to devote so much time to reading stories on a porn site, specifically in a section dedicated to wives sleeping with other men, then making such whiny assed remarks over and over? Especially since the only people that would ever see them are people who come here to enjoy those types of stories in the first place and he stands zero chance of changing anyone's mind. Please keep posting your stories and the rest of use will keep enjoying them.

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Anonypuss

You got me man. Correct in all details. It's tough maintaining all these accounts and making all these comments every day. Somebody has to do it though, or you real people would rule the world. I am legion, and I will always be here. Deal with it.

PiperHamlinPiperHamlinalmost 6 years ago
I'm reflexively just giving Jenny 5 stars for everything she posts

I'll admit I'm grading on a curve here, but the comments her submissions produce are a delight. It's a breath of fresh air in a category that seems to relish revenge porn these days. Her submissions are fun and erotic, in a category that is supposed to be fun and erotic. Also since they have all been one page, anyone can clearly see the tags.

If I see a story that I don't think will appeal to me, I don't read it.

chytownchytownalmost 6 years ago
Fun Read***

Thanks for sharing.

JennyfromNJJennyfromNJalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Dear PiperHamlin

Thank you so much for your kind words! I am glad that you enjoyed my stories for what they are.

Have a seXXXy day!

Jenny

JennyfromNJJennyfromNJalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Dear Chtyown

I'm glad that you liked! Thanks!

Jenny

JennyfromNJJennyfromNJalmost 6 years agoAuthor
For those of you...

...that do not like my stories and/or do not approve of my personal choices and/or my sexual prowess, I strongly suggest that you do NOT read my upcoming stories:

> Jenny Eats Her Prey

> Jenny Visits the Gloryhole

The titles clearly suggest what the stories will entail. So I am certain that you will further be disappointed and outraged. Avoid your personal frustrations and inner struggles....unless self inflicted torment is a turn on for you. We all have our fetishes, right?

Jenny

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Just a question

How can she say she loves her husband if she shows no respect for him? That's an impossible equation!

JennyfromNJJennyfromNJalmost 6 years agoAuthor
re: just a question

I guess it is beyond your comprehension or perhaps not to your approval and high moral standards on a porn site. Regardless, I thank you for reading my story and sharing your thoughts.

Jenny

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nope

Easy 1 star for garbage and the cum dump loser who wrote it.

JennyfromNJJennyfromNJalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Re: Nope

Thank you for reading my story, commenting and remaining anonymous!

Jenny

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "Illustrated"

LOL, No! You'll probably get pictures of Ricki/Richard from Fallout in Florida!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJennyfromNJ@JennyfromNJ
196 Followers
Many may know me from my photo and video postings on a few adult and swinger sites. I am NOT a very good writer, but enjoy sharing and interacting. I am a very happily married MILF. I’m 54, a tall, fair-skinned blonde with natural D-cup boobs and an always shaved, often wet p...