Careful What You Ask For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
130260
130260
13 Followers

**********

"Male is to be coupled to female and secured. Male and female are to remain still until told otherwise."

This was it. Number 1 and Number 2 brought me to my feet, then, with no visible effort, lifted me horizontally, face down, then carried me to the bed and held me over the girl. Until now her breasts had been heaving with her heavy breathing but now she took a deep breath and kept completely still. She looked at me with wide eyes over her gag. Now I could see she had really beautiful dark brown eyes, with lovely long lashes and carefully groomed eyebrows. I felt a wave of admiration for her. How many other girls would put themselves through something like this in the hope of getting a fantastic fuck? If I was ever going to give a girl the fuck of her life, this was going to be it, I decided.

As Number 1 and Number 2 were placing me on top of the girl I winced again with pleasure as Number 3, who always seemed to get the best jobs, took hold of my prick, placed my swollen head against the swollen lips of the girl's open cunt, which made the girl tremble with anticipation, and pushed my fat pulsating prick right into her pussy. I gave a deep moan through my gag with the pleasure of first entering her and the girl made a new sound through her gag. She was no longer a contented kitten but a supremely aroused she-cat. She had a fantastic box. Tight, smooth and responsive, it seemed to mould itself to my massive swollen member as I filled her up. Her stiff, swollen nipples buried into me as her tits cushioned against my chest. I could feel her heart pounding and her abdomen rose and fell in contact with mine as our breathing instinctively synchronised. Her skin was beautifully smooth and warm and her smell was a gorgeously arousing mixture of perfume, scented soap, hairspray and sex hormones.

A couple of ropes had been left loose under the girl when she was tied down on the bed. They were now used to tie me down onto her, one round our waists and the other threaded between our upper arms and ribcages to go across our shoulder blades. A vertical wooden board was clamped across the bed just behind my feet. I realised it was there for me to push against as I humped her. Our difference in height worked out so that we could look directly into each other's faces. So I was surprised by Rick's next instruction.

"Female is to be blindfolded."

The look she gave me over her gag seemed to be asking me not to take it personally. My eyes smiled at her and I made an understanding "Umph!" through my gag. "I guess there's no law against girls having kinky sex fantasies too!", I thought. Number 3 covered each of the girl's eye sockets with a thick, circular make-up pad, which she fixed in place with another large rectangle of white sticking plaster that covered her eyes and most of her forehead, temples and upper part of her nose. Now most of her face was obscured by her blindfold and her gag. At last, everything was ready.

**********

"Male and female will commence. There is no time limit for completion," Rick instructed.

"Nice to know," I thought.

The girl had lain quiet and passive until now, but now she seemed to go into panic mode, maybe because of a sudden release of built up tension or perhaps because of shock at suddenly being unable to see. She made desperate "Mmmph! Mmmph!" sounds into her gag. She thrust her stomach into mine and her pussy clenched on my prick so hard it hurt. I made what I hoped were soothing "Hmmm, Hmmm" sounds to her through my gag and hoped she would calm down. It worked, and after a couple of deep breaths she was calm again. She mewed apologetically through her gag and I gave her another reassuring "Mmph."

Then I made an enquiring "Umph?" to her to make sure she was ready and she gave me a little "Mmm, Mmm!" through her gag in affirmation.

Pushing against the wooden board with the rubber soles of my plimsolled feet, I began searching for the right rhythm and intensity for my thrusting, taking careful note of her reaction each time. My prick seemed to be searching into every area of her pussy for her G-spot. Her she-cat purr became more intense and then I found a rhythm that really did it for her. Her Mmmphing became louder and came more from within her throat than through her gag. Then she realised she was coming too soon and she made an urgent "MMM! MMM!" I settled back into a gentler rhythm which we enjoyed together for a while, combining my pig in clover grunting with her contended cat purr. In an ordinary situation we could have continued like that for a good while. There was real sexual chemistry and a literally unspoken understanding between us.

But I knew she wouldn't be comfortable under my unsupported weight for much longer. I checked with an enquiring "Mmmph?" if she was ready and through her gag came an affirmative "Mmm-Mmm!" I went back to the rhythm that worked for her and her contented cat purring changed to growling lioness as I hit her G-spot again and again. I felt the tension in her body increase as, breathing progressively faster and harder, she approached her orgasm, then seemed to completely freeze for a second before she exploded spectacularly. She made three loud, muffled, throaty screams into her gag, followed by several long, low moans. I stopped thrusting for a moment to let her enjoy the feeling and was rewarded with the most fantastic feeling of my own as she clenched and massaged my prick and soaked it with her pussy juices in her ecstasy. Then, with firm pushes on the board with my plimsolled feet I thrust into her as deeply and as hard and as rapidly as I could. I grunted into my gag with each thrust and she hooted encouragingly into hers – baritone and soprano in harmony.

As I felt myself on the point of coming, all my senses went into hyperdrive and my brain was flooded with sense impressions. I felt the snug tightness of my plimsolls around my feet, the soft cotton caress of my ankle socks around my ankles, the firm grip of the ropes binding my ankles, legs, wrists, waist, arms and shoulders, the tight grip of the binding around my shaft and scrotum, which held back the pressure developing inside me and delayed my ejaculation until I could hardly bear the wait any longer, the feel of every rib of the condom circling my hot, tingling, throbbing, swollen prick sheathed in smooth latex and in the warm wet pulsating grip of her vagina, the hot sweaty contact of our stomachs rising and falling together, the soft sweaty cushioning of her breasts contrasting with the sharp bullet-hardness of her nipples, and the slightly sticky grip of my gag on my lips and face. I could feel my shaved groin gliding over her perfectly smoothed mound, the movement lubricated by the film of baby oil warmed by our body heat. I smelled the uniquely turning-on smell of the clean new canvas and rubber of our plimsolls. Most of all I was engulfed by her gorgeous smell; that wonderful mix of fragrant femininity and female passion, which I so wanted to keep in my memory.

Then I came with several great throaty muffled cries into my gag. My prick tingled, pulsated and throbbed all together and my balls ached as I pumped several great jets of cum, followed by a deliciously long leak, into my condom. I moaned and rested my head next to hers. Aware of the movement, she moved her head slightly to touch against mine. We lay like that for a few minutes as we came down from our climax. She went back to her contended kitten mewing while I hummed in harmony with her.

**********

Number 3 carefully and gently peeled off the girl's blindfold and revealed her dark eyes, shining with pleasure. We were untied from each other and I was laid on my back next to her. Our eyes beamed to each other with mutual pleasure and gratitude and the fellow feeling of shared experience. We relaxed our sweaty bound bodies and watched them come down from their excited state. My prick subsided from firm through flaccid to normal. The cum-filled end of my condom, evacuated by my retreating prick, lay in a squiggle on my abdomen. Her breasts now rose and fell gently as she breathed easily. Her nipples melted from bullet-pointed hardness back to gentle, rounded little hemispheres and her flushed swollen pussy lips thinned and faded to a gentler pink as her cunt closed up. A wave of tenderness for her washed right through me. I brought my face closer to hers, she responded in kind, and we kissed through our gags. It was only for a second and I only had the faintest impression of her lips on mine through the layers of sticking plaster separating them, but it was a kiss I would always remember.

Number 3 then lifted her and carried her in a fireman's hoist into a side room. My last sight of her was of her draped like a rare and precious carpet over Number 3's shoulder. In the harsh light the white flash of her gag across her still slightly-flushed face, framed by her dark hair hanging down, counterbalanced the gleaming white of her plimsolls and ankle socks as her feet pointed downwards like a ballerina on her toes, while her pale naked body, beaded with sweat and suddenly looking vulnerable in her bondage, joined them together in a graceful curve. Suddenly I thought how fabulous she would look in a tutu or a leotard, with tights - maybe fishnets, and how lovely her little feet would look in ballet shoes with ribbons tied neatly (of course!) around her incredibly sexy ankles. "How I'd love to photograph her like that," I thought.

My ankles and legs were untied and Number 1 led me to another side room. He finished untying me and left me alone. I got a few pins and needles but was otherwise OK. It was good to move freely again. A notice on a table on which my clothes had been laid said "Prepare to leave. Knock on door when ready." I gingerly peeled off my gag and removed the rubber ball from my mouth. I opened and closed my mouth a few times. It felt so good. I released my genitals from their bondage and took off my plimsolls and ankle socks and had a good long wash at a sink using the flannel, soap and towel provided. I drank from a bottle of mineral water left there for me. It was good to wash away the taste of rubber from my mouth.

I got dressed and then noticed a bag on the table. Inside were a coil of the rope used to tie me up and a roll of the plaster used for my gag, along with several of the rubber balls. A note on the bag said, "For your future pleasure. Footwear yours also." I smiled and placed the still gleaming white plimsolls and the socks with now somewhat less than clean soles into the bag to add to my collection. I knocked on the door. Number 1 returned and handed me a hood and a note which said, "Put on hood. Can remove on hearing 3 knocks." I put on the hood and felt myself led from the building and into the back of a van. It started off and when I heard 3 knocks removed the hood.

As I sat alone on the return journey, with my bag on my knees, I felt grateful to Rick for showing me what can happen when you go for what you most want. I decided to phone him the next day and join his ballet class. I've always loved pictures of girls in leotards and tights putting on ballet shoes and tying the ribbons around their ankles and I'd always wanted to do it myself. Rick could get on with the dancing and I'd just sit on the floor being gently turned on by the feel of figure hugging Lycra leotard and tights on my body and the sight of my feet in ballet shoes with the ribbons tied tightly round my ankles. I wasn't going to deny my dreams any more. Tonight, not only had I fulfilled one of my deepest fantasies, I had experienced something far better: true intimacy with a fantastic girl.

I wondered how I could see her again. Even if she was local I may not have recognised her. She had been gagged all the time I had seen her and without her mouth my mental picture of her was incomplete. But then I was sure I would recognise her lovely dark eyes. Then I got a text message, "Female desires contact with Male if agreed." My fumbling fingers couldn't type and send "Agreed" fast enough. Another text: "Lorna," followed by her mobile number. Then the van stopped and Number 1 let me out and handed me a sheet of paper and a pen. I signed the receipt and handed pen and paper back to him. He didn't speak or smile but he winked slightly at me as he handed me my copy of the receipt, got back in the van and drove away.

The contract was fulfilled. I was outside the pub again, two hours had gone by. Feeling elated I decided on a celebratory pint.

"You look like you've just pulled," the barman laughed.

"You could say that," I smiled.

"Lucky bastard! How did you manage that?" he asked.

"You'd never believe me if I told you," I smiled as I carried my pint to a table. I sat down and dialled her number.

"Lorna?...Hi, it's Steve. It's lovely to hear your voice at last....How are you feeling?....Me too!....Lorna, do you like ballet?"

Part 2 – Lorna's story

Whenever I broke up with a guy, I would always feel for a few days afterwards that strange mixture of relief and regret. Justin and I had been too alike, which had made the sex fantastic but the rows too blazing to be bearable any more. Our last night together was still recent enough to make me wince whenever I thought of it. We had screamed at each other for what seemed like hours, but was in fact seven minutes of super-condensed frustration and outraged betrayal of the hopes we'd invested in each other. His parting word to me before he slammed the door and left my flat and my life forever still resonated inside me.

"You don't have to win every fucking time, all the fucking time!"

At first my mind had counterattacked: What did that jerk think I was? I'm a corporate lawyer on seventy grand advising blue chip clients. He knew I'm competitive and like getting my own way. Was I supposed to curl up on the rug at his feet whenever he looked at me? Then I realised that I'd no idea what he'd wanted from me or what his hopes for us had been. I'd never bothered to find out. I'd carried him with me for three months and now he'd had enough and gone, leaving me with nothing, because I'd invested nothing in him. I'd been brought up to be a winner, but if this was winning, it sucked.

I had absorbed myself in my twin passions of work and ballet, agreeing to take part in the local amateur company's next production and adding twice-weekly rehearsals to my already heavy schedule. But tonight I'd gone to the gym. I'd looked around at the others pushing themselves to their limits and beyond and my competitive instincts had kicked in and for a little while all seemed normal. But after a few minutes I'd given up. 'Sod this,' I'd thought, I need to think. Now I was in my usual wine bar, no closer to an answer. Then Julia saw me and came over to my table.

"How was gym tonight?" I asked her as she sat down. I'd known her since she'd started coming to the gym several months ago and often met her for a drink and a good natter afterwards. She was tall, blonde and athletic with an hourglass figure and legs to die for. I'm more of a gamine type and I always felt like an inadequate stick insect next to her.

"It was OK, but are you OK Lorna? I saw you leave early," she asked.

I told her about Justin and about what he'd said.

"And was he right?" she asked. I thought a moment before replying.

"Yes, I suppose in a way he was. It's not that I'm incapable of giving and sharing, it's just that the instinct has become so buried inside me that I feel I need something to happen, something quite incredibly profound, for me to let it out again."

"What does that something look like to you right now?" Julia asked.

"You'll be shocked when I tell you," I warned her.

"Try me," she smiled.

I took a deep breath and began.

"I often have fantasies about being in a state of complete helplessness. When we were children my brothers would tie me up and gag me and then make me run off into the woods by our house so they could hunt me down. We called it 'Fugitive'. I still get these deep desires to be tied up and gagged, naked on a bed and then have to give the man whose going to fuck me what he wants and trust he'll treat me right and release me afterwards. But I've always suppressed them because I could never reconcile them with my drive to always be competing and coming out on top, so to speak."

We laughed and then she spoke.

"You seem less resistant to the idea now. Would you actually do it now if you had the opportunity?"

"Why not?" I replied, "I feel now I'd have nothing to lose by trying and it might even be fun with the right guy."

Julia looked straight at me.

"If you want it, I can arrange it for you."

"What are you talking about?" I was shocked.

Julia remained calm.

"My partner and I run a business that enables people to live out their deepest fantasies and desires. I'm not talking about perverts, but ordinary people like you and me, living ordinary lives but having amazing imaginations. My partner Rick fantasised for years about wanting to be a ballerina before he decided to have lessons. Now he can dance on his toes and he looks so gorgeous and feminine in his white swan costume. He set up the business after his experience of meeting lots of other men, and women, who wanted to live their fantasies too. For years before I met him I'd dreamed of skydiving naked. He arranged it for me. The second time, we jumped together with him strapped to my back and we fucked at five thousand feet. It was fantastic. I joined him in the business after that. Remind me to show you the photos some time."

"How do I know you're not making this up?" I asked her; hardly able to believe I was hearing this.

She gave me a list.

"These are women clients who will recommend our services if you ask them. Several of them work in your firm."

I was amazed to see the name of our senior litigation partner on the list.

"OK, now you've convinced me, I'm prepared to put my money where my mouth is. How much and what must I do?" I asked.

"It's £500, non-refundable and payable now. You sign a contract now and then you do everything you're told, no questions asked, until you sign a receipt to say the contract is concluded. Do you still want to go ahead?"

I gave her a cheque and signed the contract. Julia gave me a date and, after ensuring that it didn't coincide with my next period, I agreed.

"Is there anything else we can do to make your experience enjoyable," she asked.

I gave her an embarrassed smile and admitted my secret to her.

"I shave my pussy every month. I call it my Nice Time of the Month. It would be really kinky if someone shaved me while I was tied up on the bed. Then I want to be blindfolded and have my ears blocked up so I'm completely helpless. On second thoughts I'll need to hear to get some stimulation. If I can't see him at least I can get off on the noises he makes. Oh, and make sure he wears a condom."

Julia wrote in a notebook. "I'll meet you outside the gym at 8. Make sure you're on time," she instructed as she left.

What have I let myself in for, I wondered.

**********

That morning, I thought carefully about what to wear, feeling I needed to make a good first impression on my partner to be. I settled on an outfit that I hoped would smart and sexy at the same time: tight black sweater to make the most of my meagre frontage, a little red tartan mini skirt with a belt to emphasise my very slim waist and legs, grey tights as a change from boring black and also to give a better contrast to my favourite black patent leather ballerina pumps. To make things interesting at the undressing stage I had chosen a matching bra and pants in white with little red polka dots. The bra lifted and pushed my small breasts together and made quite a reasonable cleavage by my standards and was revealing enough to make a decent display of my somewhat limited assets. Then I headed for the office, where time went slowly and it was hard to concentrate on my research for a legal opinion on a proposed corporate restructuring by one of our major clients.

130260
130260
13 Followers