Carla, "The Hot Wife"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carla replied, " Oh Ted I don't know most of them are pretty risqué although they are all great photo's."

Ted said, "Oh Please, I am a big boy."

Carla looked at me and said, "Joe its your decision. I am okay with it if you are."

That surprised me since she has only occasionally shown them to anyone. Although she has gotten a lot more open about allowing herself to be seen and photographed naked since she did her nude modeling for Bradley.

Carla then said, "Its okay since you both are going to become professional photographers." We all laughed at that one.

I think the only reason she said that was because of a few cocktails. I looked over at her and she just smiled, winked and shook her head yes.

Ted said, "Great, thanks Carla, I will be looking forward viewing them."

When Carla and I got home and we getting ready to go to bed.

I said, " Are you sure you don't mind Ted seeing your naked photos?"

Carla said, " No not all, Ted has become a good friend and after all his wife is dead and I think he could use some excitement in his life. I am not the least bit embarrassed about him seeing me nude. In fact it makes me wet thinking about it. I think we should have him over for lunch Tuesday and show him my photographs. That invitation is not extended to Jeff and Rob."

I replied, "After golf we will be here for lunch."

Tuesday after golf Ted and I went to our villa for lunch. I could tell Ted was really excited about this. Carla greeted us at the door dressed a sundress and sandals. She kissed me and then kissed Ted, she informed us that lunch was almost ready. Ted and I grabbed a beer and went out by the pool to relax. Carla came out and served us a delicious lunch.

After lunch Carla said, "Joe, Ted and I want you to go get the photos."

I came back with a couple of albums of the early days and my laptop so I could do a slide showoff the more recent photos. The albums contained pictures from when we were in college and shortly after. Pictures of her boobs mesmerized Ted before and after her surgery. The shots of her after surgery showed how proud she was of her big tits. In a bunch of the shots she was pinching her nipples, she loved making them hard so they would stick out in her blouses. Ted did mention that bigger was a lot better in this case. Carla was really enjoying showing him her pictures and telling him the stories behind them. Then we moved on to the more recent photos on my laptop.

Carla said, " Now Ted some of these shots are pretty suggestive, I hope you won't be offended or think less of me."

Ted said, " I am really enjoying the great photography and how beautiful you are."

I set my laptop up to do a slide show presentation. The first photo that came up was Carla in our garden in just her WW thong with the seem that ran up her pussy, she had her tits pushed way out and her nipples were as hard as rocks.

Ted said, " Oh my God, I don't think I can take this, I am already so horny and I am as hard a steel, his hand rested on his bulge trying to hide it."

We all got a big laugh out of that one. The pictures kept popping up, there were ones of her mostly topless in the garden, hot tub, pool, car, boats, beach. In all of these she was doing lots of different poses. The ones that got the most comments from Ted were ones of her naked in the shower soaping her body and the ones of her admiring her herself in the mirror. When we got to the ones of her in our bed Ted had me stop the slide show several times so he could just look at and study the photos of Carla. She was lying in bed with sheet between her legs just barely covering her pussy. The next one showed her with the sheet gone; she had her legs spread wide and her wet pussy on display. The one that Ted couldn't quit staring at was her face down on bed with her ass in the air and legs spread wide. With that the slide the show shut down.

Ted looked at the both of us then said to Carla, "Your entire body is so perfect and you are so relaxed with nudity. I love your photos. I need to find a model like you so I can perfect my photography skills. I am so horny and turned on I need to leave now before I explode. I haven't had sex since my wife passed away. I thank you both so much for lunch and the show." Ted stood up, you could see he had a ragging hard on. He left immediately.

I looked at Carla and said, "That was quite a display, we should look at those more often. I think Ted wanted to fucked you so bad."

Carla said, "It sure made me horny, I can't imagine what Ted is going through especially with no one to have sex with, poor horny guy. I feel so sorry for him."

I said, " Carla, do you want to help Ted take care of his problem?"

She said,"You mean Fuck Ted?"

I said, " Yes, do you want to?"

She replied, "I think I would only if you its okay with you and you tell me to, and you tell Ted its okay."

Carla had noticed my growing bulge as my aching cock yearned for release.

Carla reached out her hand and said, " Come on lover we both need to deal with this."

She smiled as she led me to our bedroom. In the bedroom I almost ripped her dress off, I new she didn't have a bra but she didn't have panties on either, she saw my look.

"I must have forgotten them. I guess they are in my drawer were they belong." then she laughed loudly and winked.

I pulled my clothes off and Carla just couldn't take her eyes off of my erect cock, the head was so swollen. I couldn't wait to get inside her and fuck her brains out.

I slid in easily as she laid spread on the bed. She moaned as she felt my hardness filling her. I kissed her as I fucked her sliding in and out of her pussy. Carla felt me inside as she ground her clit against me; she wrapped her legs around me pulling me in even deeper as she gyrated her hips. I was wondering if Carla was thinking of me or of Ted as with both started to orgasm at the same time. I could feel the rings of her pussy tighten around me as she climaxed. I could feel jets of my cum spurting inside Carla. I collapsed on her as we kissed passionately for a long time then we both fell asleep.

That evening after we awoke I said, " Are you going to fuck Ted?"

She said, " I think so if you are there. I can tell that you really want me to, I have learned that you enjoy watching me pleasure other men plus I think he could use a good fucking and I might even enjoy it!"

We didn't see Ted for several days; he was spending a lot of time in St. Bart's working with his interior decorators finishing the villa.

He called on Monday telling us he was back in St. Bart's and wanted us to join him for dinner. We decided to meet at our favorite Italian restaurant at 7:00pm. We were the first to arrive and received the customary friendly greeting. Carla as usual was dressed in a lovely sheer black sundress that was very becoming to her. In the front you could see her nipples poking through the sheer fabric. She loved showing off for our waiter. Ted arrived and was totally taken back with Carla and her dress. He must have told her three or four times how lovely see looked.

We had a very pleasant evening with great food and wine. Ted told us the villa was almost complete. He wanted us to come over next week and spend a few days checking the place out.

We both said, "We would be delighted to join him."

On Monday I called WinAir and got our reservations to fly to St. Bart's on Thursday and return home on Sunday afternoon. The flight is only a ten-minute flight so it is easy.

We arrived in St. Bart's and Ted was there to meet us. We drove about 15 minutes to his villa on Point Milou. Ted gave us a tour of this magnificent villa. This villa is beyond belief; you walk into a large living area with a spectacular view of the ocean and a large well-equipped kitchen. There is a large living room that extends on to a covered patio. On each end of the villa there are two large identical master suites with there own view of the ocean and access to the huge heated pool and hot tub. There are three additional suites that are on a lower level and very beautiful and private. The decorating was breathe taking. Ted showed us to our room, which was one of the master suites.

Carla and I were just overwhelmed with the whole place but especially with our quarters. Ted told us he had reservations for the three of us at the restaurant called Le Giac. He told us to go get unpacked and we would be leaving the villa at 7:00pm.

Carla and I went to our suite, we unpacked took showers in the giant shower and dressed for dinner. We went out on the patio and Ted brought each of us a cocktail. He told Carla she looked really beautiful. She had on a short blue skirt and a lite green blouse with sandals. She walked over to the edge of the patio to look at the view. As she did her tits bounced and you could see her nipples straining against the sheer fabric. I hadn't noticed how short Carla's skirt was, if she bent over her she would be undoubtedly on total display. I could see that Ted was enjoying the view.

The restaurant was beautiful and we ate by the pool. It was a perfect evening of great weather, food and wine.

When we got back to the villa Ted said, " I have an early morning meeting with the banker so I am going to bed."

We said our good nights and went on to our suite. As we walked in Carla was swinging her hips and relishing the jiggle of her breasts as she gazed at herself in the surrounding mirrors. She unzipped her skirt and let fall to the floor and unbuttoned her blouse and let it fall to floor all the time watching herself in the mirrors.

She looked at me and said, " Tell me what you think of this body."

I said, "You know what I think, what you really want to know is what Ted thinks. Why don't you just walk down the hall to his room and ask him?"

She just laughed and walked over to me and sat on my lap. I picked her up and carried her to our giant bed. I laid her down and pulled her thong of and flung it across the room. She laid there with her legs splayed open, showing me her sweet juices that glistened on her luscious smooth pussy. I put my face in her pussy and started licking her clit. She wrapped her tanned legs around my back and started to moan. I rubbed my entire face around her labia, I moved slowly over her slit coating my cheeks with her wetness.

She said, "Keep licking my clit she begged, I want to cum on your face."

She shouted as she came, "I am Cumming. That's it, Yes, Yes, O God yes."

With her hands she pulled my face deeper into her swollen lips. As she came I was getting harder and harder. When she finished her orgasm she grabbed my arms saying, "Lie down, I am going to ride you until you can't stand any more."

She grasps my cock and inserted it in her pussy with no resistance and stared sliding up and down. I love watching Carla on top of me, her huge breasts bouncing up and down, her nipples as hard as rocks.

She looked at me and said, " You like it when I play with my nipples don't you."

I said, You know I do!"

She started pulling on both nipples and bouncing up and down even more.

She smiled at me and said, "What are you thinking."

I said, " Just wondering if Ted would like this?"

With that we both started to cum at the same time.

Carla screamed out," Don't stop! Don't stop!, I'm c-cumming...! I'm cumming on your big cock!"

She fell into my arms and we kissed for a while then both feel asleep.

I awoke about 7:00am, Carla wasn't in bed so I got up and started looking for her, and she was in the hot tub just staring out at the beautiful view. I grabbed us both a cup of coffee and got in with her. She told me Ted had already left for his meeting and would return about 10:00am to pick us up to go into town to do some shopping and have lunch. The housekeeper brought us some fresh croissants and jelly and left them on the table. We got out of the hot tub dried off put on our robes and had a delicious breakfast. We were setting enjoying our coffee and the view when one of the workmen came out wanting to know if it was okay if he worked around the pool. Carla got up to talk with the workman; her robe fell open showing him she was naked. She told him to go ahead and do what ever he needs to, she never closed her robe. The guy couldn't take his eyes off of her. When he went about his work she sat down and just laughed. She was loving being an exhibitionist.

We went to get ready to go into Gustavia for shopping. We showered and dressed and went out to meet Ted. Carla had on a pair of green linen shorts and top that left her stomach in view and if she bent over her tits would be in full view. Ted and I both loved her outfit. When we got downtown Ted and went to look at the yachts in the harbor while Carla went shopping. We told her we would meet for lunch at 1:00pm at a restaurant called La Repaire on the harbor. We all meet and had a wonderful local lunch and a couple of bottles of wine.

We then helped Carla carry her shopping bags to the car; we then headed back to the villa.

When we got to the villa Ted told us he had dinner reservations at an Italian restaurant named Li Isola in downtown Gustavia at 8:00pm, after dinner we were going to club just down the street from the villa called Le Ti for drinks and maybe some dancing.

Carla said, "Oh Good I just bought a new outfit that will be perfect for tonight. I think I will go to the pool for a while before I have to get ready to go out."

Carla put on her thong and went to the pool. Ted and I went to his office; he wanted to show me all of the electronics that he had put in the villa.

A little after 5:00pm Carla shouts to us. "How about a Margarita out here."

Ted Said, "Go tell her I am on it."

Ted brought three Margaritas to the pool. We sat and visited and enjoyed our drinks. Carla laid on her lounge chair and never covered her big tits which Ted seemed to enjoy, I could tell Carla was loving showing herself off to Ted. After our drinks Carla got up and said," I am going in to shower and get ready for dinner."

I went into shower a little while later, Carla wouldn't let me see what she was going to wear, she told me I would just have to wait until she came out ready to go. She would show Ted and I at the same time. I new from that that it must be really wild.

Ted and I were setting out by the pool and here comes Carla in her new dress that she had bought that morning in town. It was a floral print sundress that was open to her waist with straps that ran down her breast but didn't really cover a lot in front or on the sides, her nipples were poking holes threw the floral fabric. The back was non-existent until you got to the crack of her ass which you could clearly see the top of, there was no way she could wear a thong without it being visible.

Ted and I were speechless.

I said, "You look absolutely radiant, I love how we can see your crack."

She said, "I bought this outfit because I new you and Ted would enjoy it. I didn't want to disappoint you Ted, after all those sexy photos you have seen of me."

Ted said, " I could never be disappointed, you look so perfect, so beautiful."

Carla turned around to show us her backside and said, "Do you guys think I will be safe going out without my thong?"

We just looked at her and smiled and laughed.

We had a very pleasant dinner with great food and wine. Carla was the hit of the restaurant; we had great service for some reason.

Ted said, "We can take the car back to the villa and park and walk down to LeTi for a drink."

We got the club, the place was packed and the music was blasting.

Ted had reserved us a table, we sat ordered drinks and Carla said, "Lets dance."

The three of us headed to the dance floor. Carla was dancing with both of us. She is a fantastic dancer; she puts her heart and sole into it. Her timing is perfect and her moves are flawless. She looked beautiful on the dance floor; her hips moved sexually, she was strutting confidently in her heels. As she shook her hips it caused the bottom of her dress move up showing more of her flawless legs and causing her tits to bounce, the more they bounced the closer they got to popping out of her top. She jiggled and bounced and undulated until she had every man in the club watching her, they were in awe of her dancing skills as well as her tight body. Ted and I were taking turns moving in behind her and grabbing her hips and rubbing our hard cocks against her bare ass. The more we rubbed the more of her crack came into view. She responded by pushing back against us and grinding into us. The pushing against us was causing her tits to almost bounce out from her narrow straps. Carla loved the show she was putting on. She knew every man in the club was watching her. Putting herself on display like this was making her extremely horny.

We danced for over an hour then Carla said, "Lets go back to the villa, I am tired."

We got back to the villa and Ted went into fix us a final cocktail of the evening.

When he returned Carla said, "Lets get in the hot tub."

She stood up pulled her straps to the side and let her dress drop to the floor. She stood there totally naked looking at us both. She walked over to the hot tub, turned around and said, "What do I need to do, come over there and give you two a lap dance to get you interested in this naked body?"

Ted and I got up walked over to the hot tub took our clothes off and sat on the side of the hot tub with Carla, she was staring at his already hard cock, it was huge. I don't think either one of us expected it to be so big. It was rock hard and she immediately grabbed it, she put both hands on the shaft and the head was still poking out the top. It was so big around she could barely get her mouth around it so she started licking the massive pink head while gently stroking shaft.

Ted then got up, picked up Carla and carried her over to a chaise lounge next to the pool. It was a full moon so I could clearly see Ted's hard cock sticking straight up. Carla looked over at me for my approval, I nodded and smiled at her, she smiled and winked then went to work on Ted. She rolled over and straddled Ted with her long legs, she was gently rubbing his cock and guiding it towards her pussy. She went slowly working the head in past her dripping lips. Ted began playing with her nipples as she lowered them to his waiting tongue. He gently ran his tongue around each nipple making her moan with delight. She was taking his cock in very slowly. I could see her juices lubricating his shaft as Ted worked in and out of her pussy. Soon Ted's cock was a little over half way in when Carla screamed out with her first massive orgasm.

"Fuckkk! Ohhh god!"

With that Ted's massive cock slid deeper into her pussy until he was all the way in her. Carla slowly began rocking back and forth grinding her clit into his pelvis. They began matching each other with their thrusts until you could clearly hear the sound of their bodies slapping together in lust.

Carla was ridding his cock for al she was worth; Ted was hitting spots deep inside her that I had never reached. She was experiencing multiple orgasms each more intense than the last.

Carla screamed out, "Don't Stop! Don't Stop! Oh my god! Ted!"

"I'm c-cumminggg...! I'm Cuming on your big cockk...!"

Ted immediately threw his head back and I new his was shooting hot cum into my wife. He hollered out. "Fuck yes Carla. Give me that pussy." "Fuck me baby."

As Ted came I shot my load all over the deck of the pool in front of were I was setting and watching.

Carla had collapsed on top of Ted and just lay there for a long time. Ted was gently rubbing her back while she lay on his chest. He kept thanking her for the pleasure he had not experienced for such a long time.

Carla looked into Ted's eyes then over at me and said, "Oh god Joe, he really fucked me good. Do you really like watching me get fucked this good?'