Carla, "The Hot Wife"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ted looked Carla in the eyes and said, "I am about to cum!!!"

Carla said, "I want you're cum in me. Yesss! O_Oh god I can feel it. Ohh! Please give it to me she screamed."

She exploded in another orgasm as her womb was coated in another mans cum. She clawed her nails into his ass.

She screamed out, "Yes.....Yes... Cum in my pussy. Yes...Yes!!!"

Ted collapsed onto Carla and they just lay there. She looked over my way and smiled as I was pumping away on my cock.

I heard her whisper, "Ted you fuck me so good!"

A few minutes later Ted kissed Carla, got up and went to his room. Carla got up went to the shower. After I cleaned up my mess and put the camera away I joined Carla in the shower. We didn't say a word we just kissed and washed and dried each other.

When we got in bed Carla laid her head on my chest and said, "Do you think our marriage can survive this?"

I said, "I love you so much I want to be with you forever! How are you feeling about this night?"

Carla said, " It was great sex! No it was amazing sex. I love you more than anything in the world. I know you get off watching me fucking other men so if you can handle it I will keep playing the game for you, for now!"

Before we could continue our discussion we both fell fast asleep in each others arms.

I woke up and it was 10:30am, Carla was already gone from our bed. I went to the bathroom to pee. I walked down the hall to pool, nobody there, I heard taking in the kitchen so I headed that way.

Carla was in the kitchen having her coffee with the housekeeper, the gardener and the chef from last night that had stopped by to pick up a few items he had left the night before. They were all setting around the kitchen island; Carla's tits were bare and beautiful as usual.

She said, "Good morning Joe. I couldn't sleep so I got up and went to the hot tub for a while, I decided to slip into the kitchen and fix a cup of coffee and here are all this people. This is housekeeper, Cecile, she stopped bye to make Ted's coffee, the chef Henri is here to pickup some things he left last night and Arno the gardener is here to finish up his landscaping. It's good thing I was prepared all I had to cover myself with is this short little pareo. She stood up and stepped around the Island to show me this sheer cloth around her waste that was totally see through.

Cecile the housekeeper said, "I am going to take Ted his morning coffee, he always likes his coffee in bed."

Carla said, " Cecile please let me serve Ted his coffee. Joe why don't you bring your coffee and join us in a few minutes."

I knew what that meant. She picked up the tray and headed down the hall with her ass and tits just bouncing.

Everybody left going about their business, after about 20 minutes Carla hadn't returned so I headed down the hall towards Ted's suite. The door was cracked slightly and I could here talking. I peeked in the door and Carla was sitting on the bed playing with Ted's huge erect cock with one hand, Carla had thrown her pareo on the floor and was rubbing her clit with the other hand.

Carla said, "Joe get in here now, I hear your heavy breathing out there."

I stepped in the door and Carla said, "We have been waiting for you, Ted wants to know if I Can have sex with him one more time before we have to leave?"

I Said, "Carla did Ted say that or is this your doing?"

Ted just laughed and said, "From the looks of things, we need to take care of this thing"' looking at his cock.

I said, "Thanks for waiting for me."

Carla said, Joe run get your video camera, I want to get this on video."

I ran down the hall grabbing our camera and taking off my shorts and running back down the hall with my cock bouncing up and down. As I ran I could already hear Carla moaning. Her groans grew louder and the noises of bodies mating became obvious. My cuckolding fetish kicked in to the max. I turned on the camera, they were fucking freely.

Carla looked over at me smiled, winked and said, " Where have you been? we just couldn't wait any longer."

He had Carla doggy style on his bed, he was pumping her hard, her large tits were bouncing violently as he took her from behind.

Ted said, "I love this tight pussy." He'd gritted his teeth and smacked her on the ass as he kept pumping his cock in and out.

Carla turned her head to look back at Ted and said, "I love your big cock, smack my ass again!"

I was pumping my cock like crazy. Carla's eyes were getting glazed over.

Carla shouted out, "No one has ever fucked me like this." She moaned again, closing her eyes as her orgasm was getting closer, her tits were bouncing as Ted's pace picked up. They moaned deeply. Carla squealed as her ass bucked backing into his crotch, milking him as he released his cum deep inside her pussy. Her hands grabbed the bed sheets, her toes curled violently.

He roared, "Oh fuck yes baby. I am coming in your married pussy."

Carla screamed out in complete pleasure and collapsed face first into the bed completely satisfied, Ted collapsed on her back. I came in my hand as they rolled over and started kissing. Carla's legs were spread wide with Ted's cum running out. I got it all on video It was a beautiful scene.

Carla got up with Ted's cum running down her legs, came over and kissed me.

She said, "I am headed to take a shower please join me, don't forget the video I need to watch it."

Carla and I got in the shower started kissing. I grabbed the soap and lathered her up especially her tits. She soaped my cock and kept stroking me until I had another erection. She rinsed me off an took me in her mouth and stroked and sucked me until I came in her mouth, she swallowed every drop. We stood in the shower and held each other for several minutes. We got out and dried each other off.

We meet Ted on the patio to go to The Hideaway for a quick lunch then off to catch our flight back to St. Martin. We had a great time at lunch; our weekend escaped was never mentioned. We just visited about his beautiful home and his new life on St. Bart's. Ted got us to the airport about 30 minutes before our flight. It's only a ten-minute a small plane that only holds 8 Passengers.

We got out of the car, Ted got out gave me a hug and a handshake, thanked me for a wonderful weekend. He took Carla in his arms and kissed her passionately for a long time. They never said a word to each other; I could tell Ted didn't want her to leave.

Carla took my hand and we checked in for our flight then went to the plane. We didn't talk for a while just held hands.

When we got to our car Carla said, " Is everything okay?"

I said, "Yes, We are good, it was just a fun weekend like the others!"

Carla said, "I hope so."

When we went to bed that night we just held each other until we fell asleep. Carla didn't mention Ted again for several days. I did play golf with Ted the next Tuesday and all was good.

Carla asked me about the video about two weeks later. I had put together the still shots I had taken of her along with the video, which was really hot. I gave it to her and she put it with the rest of our own videos that I had taken of her over the last few years. I asked if she watched it and she said she had a couple of times. She told me it was really good and it made her so horny.

About two months later Ted asked if I had watched the video and if I thought it was good. I said it was very explicit and a great porno video. He wanted to know if he could get a copy. I told him I would ask Carla. When Carla and I talked about it she thought we should just have Ted over for dinner and a viewing of the video. We haven't done that yet but will very soon.

Just a note to let you know that our home in St. Martin was totally wiped out by hurricane Irma and what wasn't destroyed was looted. Our home in Key West was also damaged by hurricane Irma; we should be able to move back in in February of 2018.

Please vote on this story!!!

Please leave comments, Carla and I both enjoy knowing what you think of our life style.