Carla, "The Hot Wife"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Photman
Photman
292 Followers

I was scared that we had gone to far then she smiled and winked at me and I new we would be okay.

We all stood up and Carla kissed us both and said. "I am going to bed, see you both in the morning. Ted I hope it was good for you because it was beyond belief for me."

Ted and I sat on the edge of the pool drank our drinks and talked as if nothing unusual had just happened.

The next morning when I awoke Carla was not in bed, I got up went to the bathroom she wasn't there. I went out by the pool. She was lying in a lounge chair having her coffee and croissant. She had on a very short white cotton sundress that could have been a beach cover-up. She wore nothing underneath, as she sat there with one leg bent I had a clear view of her smooth pussy.

Carla said, "Joe get your coffee and sit we need to talk."

I got my coffee and sat next to her.

Carla said," Joe I need to know how you feel about me having sex with Ted last night?"

I replied, "I loved watching you have orgasm after orgasm on his huge cock. Carla I love you more than anything in the world, your happiness is what I live for, I want you to have fun, we have fantasized about this for years. It has worked well so far. I know it makes you extremely horny as it does me so why not just go with it and see what happens. If you want to stop just say the word."

Carla said, " Ted is the fourth guy you have watched me having sex with and I have enjoyed each one, Ted with his giant cock is the best of my life, I must of had 5 orgasms before I lost count. I don't want to ruin our marriage. I love you so much, are you sure you can handle it?"

I said, " Carla I love watching you being pleasured. I know it is strange but it makes me so horny that I cum every time. I love being a cuckold."

Carla said, " So you trust me? If not we need to stop now!"

I said, "I totally trust you. I love you more than anything. I just want to be there when it happens. I am a true cuckold."

Carla said, " Okay, good I feel better about this, then if something happens today you won't be surprised. She smiled at me and winked."

I said, I want something to happen."

Carla said, " It will happen, it was so amazing last night I can't wait."

Carla stood, walked toward our room, she turned and said, "Aren't you coming?"

I followed her down the hall when I got to our room she was standing at the foot of the bed with her dress above her head. She lay back on the bed I walked over and kissed her deeply, my fingers already seeking her pussy. Her lips felt so soft and puffy as I teased them apart and gently rubbed her clit. Carla's back arched immediately as I found her clit. She moaned into my mouth as she moved against my fingers. My fingers toyed with her soft pussy lips rubbing around her clit as I sought to drive her crazy with lust, I lowered my head and sucked her hard erect nipples.

"Ohhh my god." Carla moaned as she wriggled to force her nipple into my mouth.

Her nipples were on fire as I licked and sucked them. She held my head to her breasts as I brought her to a huge climax, her hips bucking to meet my fingers. Her body shaking as I touched her clit. The bedroom was filled with the sounds of her moans.

"You look so sexy when you cum." I whispered as she lay panting, my fingers were still in her pussy.

I kept kissing her as she returned the kisses. I slid on top of her spreading her legs as I guided my cock towards her willing pussy. She moaned as I pushed the head against her wet pussy lips, I looked in her eyes as my cock parted her pink folds and easily slid in. I moaned as I felt myself fully inside my beautiful wife. Slowly I withdrew half way before pushing back inside her. With each thrust she moaned as my cock filled her. I began pistoning in and out as I fucked her. Carla held onto the sheets tightly, she was completely at my mercy as I drove my cock in and out. I heard her moans increase as she had her second orgasm.

"O my god, don't stop, don't stop, just keep fucking me!" I kept pounding her through her orgasm, my cock still rock hard. As her orgasm subsided my cock seemed to get harder, I rammed deep inside her and held still as I shot cum from my throbbing shaft.

This triggered another huge full body orgasm in her. We held each other in a deep passionate kiss. We lay there joined together for several minutes tenderly kissing.

Carla looked into my eyes and said, "That was so nice, that's why I love you!"

I said, " You better get in the shower, Ted wants to get an early lunch and go to the beach. We talked last night about you modeling for us, we both have our cameras, are you willing?"

Carla looked at me smiled and said; " I suppose you both want me naked for these photos?"

I replied, "As a matter of fact we do."

She said, "Good. I love showing off for you two. I better go shave my lady parts."

After about an hour Carla finally comes out to the pool. Ted and I were waiting for her; we got in the car and drove to a small beach restaurant called La Gloriette. We each ordered a rum punch and a bottle of Rose' wine. We had a wonderful lunch of fresh grilled fish. For desert we had a vanilla rum drink.

After lunch the three of us walked down the beach hand in hand. Ted told Carla we were going g to a beach called Saline where we could take some photos of her.

She said, "Good, I can get out of this cover-up. Fifteen minutes later

we were walking down Saline Beach with our beach chairs, cameras. We walked toward the end of the beach and setup our camp. It was a perfect day, no wind, calm sea and very few people. Carla pulled off her cover-up, showing us what we already new, that she was topless. We got out our cameras and started taking pictures; she ran into the calm ocean and swam out then swam back into shore with water dripping off her big tits. We were snapping photos as fast as we could. She looked stunningly beautiful. When she got to the beach she was striking pose after pose for us.

Carla said, "Put those cameras down and lets walk this beautiful beach."

We walked from one end to the other, the three of us holding hands.

Ted said, "Carla I love how your tits bounce when you walk."

Carla said, " I love it too, I feel so free. I hope you are enjoying this as much as I am."

She kissed both of us then we walked back to our chairs and just relaxed.

After about an hour Carla said, " Lets go take some more pictures."

She got up pulled off her thong and threw it up in bushes, she ran down the beach. Ted and I grabbed our cameras and chased after her. She ran about a hundred yards then fell and rolled in the sand, covering herself in sand. We took picture after picture of her covered in sand. Carla got up and ran into the ocean washing herself off. She came back up the beach strutting her stuff for us. She had her tits sticking out and her nipples were as hard as rocks. Her freshly shaved pussy lips were slick, pink and swollen. We both put our cameras down and watched in immense arousal as she walked toward us. Her large breasts jiggling and her beautiful dark nipples hard in the afternoon sun. her gorgeous ass dripping with water. I have never been so turned on in my life. Ted was feasting on her body with his eyes. She did a bunch of poses then we headed back to our chairs, Carla gave us both kisses with a lot of tongue and sat down. I could tell she was filled with lust, when she sat down she left her legs spread wide.

Carla said, "Guys get you cameras back out, I know you want a picture of this."

She spread her legs even wider and ran her finger up and down her pussy lips. She was rubbing her clit as we took her picture; she was so wet her juices were all over her finger. We couldn't take pictures fast enough.

Carla said, "I knew you boys would like that. That should get you both primed for tonight. Lets go back to the villa."

Ted and I sat around the pool and talked about this evening. He had a chef coming to the villa to prepare a French dinner for us.

He said, "We will have dinner around 8:30, we have plenty of time, I will serve drinks at 8:00."

I said to Ted, "What ever Carla does tonight is okay with me, so just let it happen."

Ted said, "I don't know what to say, I have never had sex with a woman so sexy and passionate as Carla, especially with her husband watching."

At 8:00pm Ted came out with cocktails for us. Shortly after that Carla made her appearance. She looked beautiful, her hair was put up, her makeup was perfect. We couldn't take our eyes off of her; I knew exactly what Ted was thinking. She walked out did a spin so we could appreciate her red dress. She had on her new Wicked Weasel Maxi Dress and sandals with a slight heel. Her dress was red and extremely revealing as usual, it was backless down to her butt, the top was two strips of red fabric that just barely covered her nipples, which were poking straight out. The bottom of the dress was six strips of fabric that was open from her waist to the floor, when the breeze blew the fabric blew open so that you could see that she had on no panties, You could she her bare ass and thighs when the breeze blew in the right direction. She looked so beautiful, so perfect for this evening. She walked over to Ted and I and kissed us both, as she walked toward us the breeze blew the front of her dress open, we both could clearly see her smooth bare pussy, she new it and loved it. When she sat down she made sure her bare thigh and hip were visible to us. We were both so horny I didn't think we could eat dinner. The chef came out to tell us dinner was ready. Carla got up and made sure the back of her dress blew in the breeze. The chef did a double take and walked over to her told her how stunning she looked and escorted her to the table.

The wine was already poured, the waiter severed our food, and it smelled luscious. The chef came to the table to explain what he had prepared for us. This was without a doubt the best meal Carla and I have ever had. The French sauces were to die for. After dinner the waiter served us coffee and desert on the covered patio.

When were finished Ted said, "Lets walk down to LeTi for a little dancing and a cocktail."

Carla said, "That's sounds like fun. Do you think I should go change clothes and put on something more appropriate for dancing?"

"No." We both said in unison.

As we walked down the street Carla was holding both of our hands. Her dress was blowing in the evening breeze leaving her entire naked lower half visible. When we entered the bar the lights were flashing and the music was blaring. Carla immediately moved us all to the dance floor. She started dancing, her graceful and supple body moving to the rhythm of the music. We both danced with her as she smiled sexily. She felt our eyes sliding over her as she danced for us, her movements enticing, and inviting. I could tell from Ted's eyes that he was devouring her seductive body. Every time the lights flashed and whirled around her you could see her lovely naked body right through her dress. She raised her hands above her head and moved her shoulders from side to side shaking her breasts almost out of her top. She then looked in Ted's eyes and lowered her arms to her sides bent from the waist and shook her tits right at him. Ted was getting really turned on he went behind her grabbed her waist and smashed his cock into her bare back. She pressed herself against him, her hands covering his guiding him to roam her bare hips and ass. She continued her dance for us, her hips swaying erotically, feeling Ted's hands slide slowly toward her slit, the whole time she was looking me straight in the eyes with a slight grin on her face. After about an hour of dancing we decided to head back to head back to the villa.

As we walked Carla was holding our hands and talking fast and furious, you could tell she was excited. We got back to the villa and went out by the pool, Ted fixed us a drink and we relaxed and tried to cool down.

Carla got up and said, "I am going for a swim to cool down."

She went to the edge of the pool, pulled the straps down on her dress let it fall to the ground and jumped in the pool. Ted and I stripped off our clothes and jumped in. After swimming for awhile Ted and I got out and sat on the side of the pool with our legs hanging into the water. Carla swam up to us and said, " Looks like the cool water has caused some major shrinkage."

She grabbed both of our cocks and started stroking them, after about two minutes she had both of us hard as rocks. Carla sticks her tongue out and takes a tentative lick on Ted then me, this is followed by a long lick on the underside of our shafts from top to bottom. She then alternates between the two of us taking in about three inches and running her tongue over the heads of our hard cocks. She continues jacking us both off.

Carla looks up at us and says, " I think you both are going to really enjoy yourselves tonight, especially you Ted. I think I might even get some pleasure out of this."

Carla gets out of the pool grabs her towel and dries herself off. She tosses us each a towel.

Carla says, "I think we need to move this party to a more comfortable area."

She turns and heads to our suite. Our bed is already turned down and when Ted and I get to the bedroom Carla is laying naked on the bed with her legs spread wide.

She says, " I want one of you on each side of me."

Ted and I get in bed, Ted starts kissing her immediately so I start sucking her nipple and running my hand down her leg. She is already so turned on I can fell the juices running down her legs.

I looked up at Carla she was wide eyed fixated on Ted's huge cock. He took her hand and encouraged her touch him. Her small hand could not encircle his shaft. She began pumping his cock while he sucked on her other nipple.

She looked at Ted and said, "It is so big. I didn't know white boys came in this size."

Ted said, "I can't wait to get it inside you."

My mind was having a difficult time processing the scene, my mouth was dry, it was the most erotic thing I have ever seen. He had total control of Carla. I noticed her biting her lip as her arousal increased. Her tits were jiggling as she jacked his huge cock. She began moving faster and faster inspired by the site of her hand traveling up and down the entire length of his 9 inch shaft.

Carla looked over at me and said, "Joe I want you to get this on your camera. Go get it quick!"

I got up went in the closet and got out my video camera got a chair and started taking a video. Her I am with a giant erection setting up my camera. As soon as I started the camera the first thing I see is Carla licking the head of Ted's giant cock while she is stroking him and her eyes staring into the camera.

Gently Ted slid between her thighs, We could smell her arousal as she watched him approach her pussy. His fingers playing with her clit as he looked her directly in the eyes showing her he was in control. He dropped between her legs using his tongue on her, she shuddered at his touch, he kept flicking his tongue across her sensitive clit until he felt her pussy move to meet his tongue. She pulled his head into her wetness, as her hips started moving to meet his mouth. She looked up and saw herself in the ceiling mirror which she had not noticed before, her legs sprawled out on this large bed with this guy she hardly new with the back of his head buried between her legs. Her pussy started to pulsate, her juices started to flood Ted's mouth as he continued to lick her clit. She panted, her chest heaving as she shook through her first orgasm. Ted was rock hard he couldn't wait any longer; he needed to feel her tight pussy on his cock. His mouth left her pussy as he moved up pinching her rock hard nipples as she purred softly. He looked her in the eyes as his cock touched her wet pussy; he wanted to watch her face as he entered her. Carla felt it too; her eyes were locked on his as his cock parted her lips to allow him inside her. He saw her eyes widen as he slowly pushed his cock in her. He wanted her to enjoy as he eased deeper inside.

"Ohhh my god!", she moaned as he eased back and then in a little more.

He looked at her as he slid in and out easing more of his giant cock inside this beautiful woman.

Carla said, "Ted, I feel so full, she moaned please just fuck me!"

Her moans grew loader and higher pitched as her pussy tightened around his cock.

Ted said, "I am going to fuck your pussy really good, I'm going to make you cum!" and he did as promised.

Carla shouted out, "oh god! oh god!, Ted don't stop!, I'm going to cum...! Ohhh!"

Ted could no longer contain himself; he kept pumping her as he shot cum from his cock into my wife. His eyes closed as he savored the feel of his cock in Carla. They kissed time after time as they came down from there sexual high. Carla just laid on Ted's chest for the longest time, she eventually reached down and started rubbing his cock ever so gently. Within 10 minutes it was hard again and she was looking at it as she started jacking him off again, she slid down the bed and cleaned him up with her tongue, when she wasn't sucking the head she was starring at his cock.

Carla looked up at Ted and said, "I love this giant cock."

Ted looked down at Carla and said, "Do you want to climb on and ride me?"

Carla looking back at Ted said, "No!, I can't move! Please just keep fucking me. I love the way you fuck me."

I had gotten it all on video, I sat the camera down and looked down, I had cum all over the floor and made another mess. It was the most erotic sex scene I had ever watched in all my life, and Carla and I have watched a lot porn videos, but this was my wife.

Carla looked over at me and said, "I love you. I think we are going to do it again." Then she smiled and winked.

Carla and Ted started kissing with their tongues sliding in and out of each others mouths. Ted pulled Carla to the middle of the bed on her back; they kissed again passionately as Ted started massaging her breasts. Her legs instinctively splayed open with their mixed juices still flowing from her. Her pussy was inflamed and ready. They looked at each other with impossible lust. He was above her and began to align his huge cock above her pussy.

She looked over at me and said, "Joe watch this."

I swallowed hard, clearing the lump in my throat. Slowly his large head began bumping at the entrance to her womanhood. She spread her legs even more, inviting him inside her. Ted grabbed her legs and put them on his shoulders.

He said, "Now I can go even deeper than last time."

Carla said, "Good, I want you in me as deep as possible."

She tilted her head back and with a loud moan he entered her for the third time in two days. Their tongues meet as he started another thrust, pushing his manhood inside my wife. Her next moan was louder she cried out, "Oh god, so deep, so good." Every time he pulled back you could see his cock covered with my wife's wetness until he was more than three quarters of the way in her. I new he was already deeper than I had ever been.

They looked into each other's eyes, "Do you like this cock, Carla?" Ted asked, already knowing the answer.

Biting her lip she screamed out, "Yes! I love your huge cock. I crave this full feeling."

I had never heard her react to sex in such a manner. While all this was going on I was running the camera and stroking my rock hard cock

Ted was grunting, sweat dripping onto Carla as he took her to a sexual high she had never been before. Her body convulsed, legs flailing as the orgasm surged through her body. She clawed hard into his back, screaming as loud as I have ever heard her. I Looked on in disbelief as her eyes rolled back in her head.

"Ohhh!! Myy!! Fuckkk...me!! Her pussy was bucking on his huge cock as she unloaded her essence all over his shaft. Carla gave herself to him as she achieved the highest sexual peak of her life.

Photman
Photman
292 Followers