Carlotta's Captivity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carlotta drew the water drinking out as long as she could, but eventually she finished the glass.

"I've decided to administer your two punishments between our little sessions. That will give me a bit more time to recover." The Master moved her over to a set of chains hanging from the ceiling and attached one of Carlotta's wrists to each chain. Moving over to a cabinet, he returned with a spreader bar, a remote control, and to Carlotta's horror, two large alligator clamps. He first used the remote control to raise her chains until her feet were barely on the floor. Next he attached the spreader bar to her ankles and opened it so wide that Carlotta groaned from the strain on her thigh muscles. Finally he raised the chains still higher so that her toes were barely touching the floor. The position was already painful and she knew it could quickly become much more so. Finally he approached her and attached one of the cruel alligator clamps to her right nipple. The clamp was very tight and Carlotta screamed as the cruel teeth bit into her tender nubbin. Satisfied, he repeated the process on her left nipple.

""A, B. or C," he asked her.

Confused, but afraid not to answer, Carlotta finally said "A".

"Excellent, now pick a number between one and six."

"Four," she finally said.

The Master moved over to the whip display on the wall. "Let's see, 'A4' is this one here," he said taking down a whip. The whip had a cock-shaped handle maybe eight inches long of braided leather and three leather thongs, maybe three feet long with a knot in the end of each.

"For a first punishment, I think six strokes to each target area are about right; after all, the point is to teach you to avoid punishment in the future. The areas are, of course your ass, cunt and tits. For this first time, I think we'll gag you and not insist you count the strokes." The Master moved behind her, gagged her with a ball gag he forced into her mouth and then pulled the whip back and lashed her ass. Carlotta screamed through the gag at the explosion of pain on her butt; the thongs themselves hurt, but the knots on the ends were like being stung by enormous bees. Carlotta shrieked again as he added a second stroke. Another and another followed in quick succession. By the last stroke, Carlotta was hanging limply and crying, her sobs muffled by the gag. The Master went back to his drink and took a few sips, giving her a couple of minutes to pull herself back together.

Next he moved over in front of her. Carlotta was filled with dread when she realized that he was really going to use the cruel whip on her tender tits. The first stroke caught her right tit squarely, the knot on one thong hitting just below her nipple, one above and the third knot directly on the alligator clamp. Carlotta screamed shrilly as the teeth of the clamp scraped roughly across her nipple as it was knocked off. He repeated that stroke on her left tit with the same result. Rather than replacing the clamps immediately, the Master finished the next four strokes, making sure that at least one of the knots hit directly on her throbbing nipples with each stroke. When he finished, rather than relief, Carlotta was again filled with horror as he bent down and retrieved the clamps and stepped toward her. Unable to move, all Carlotta could do was scream through the gag as he reattached the cruel clamps on her sorely abused nipples.

"Just the cunt left to go," he reminded her. "By the way, I'm really being nice to you; in this position I'll have to use an underhand stroke and you just can't get much power in the stroke that way."

The Master stepped back and brought the whip up directly between her wide-spread legs and Carlotta once again screamed into the gag. The first stroke hurt, the three strands together forcing themselves between her cunt lips, but not as badly as she expected. Carlotta was at least a little relieved when she realized that the vicious little knots would be hitting her ass again rather than her cunt. Gritting her teeth, she endured two more strokes. The Master stopped then and moved around behind her. Carlotta was puzzled at first, and then panicked as she realized that this way, the knots would wrap up and hit directly on her cunt and clit. The first stroke almost lifted Carlotta off the floor. One knot had hit directly on each cunt lip and the center knot had impacted directly on her clit. She twisted desperately, trying to escape as another stroke landed in almost exactly the same places. The third stroke almost caused her to lose control of her bladder, but she sagged down in relief when she realized that it was finally over.

Using the remote, the Master lowered her so that her feet were flat on the floor and removed the spreader bar. Carlotta groaned with relief as the pressure finally came off her stretched thigh muscles. The Master brought another glass of water over, removed the gag and helped her sip the water, but leaving her arms still chained above her. "I hope you have learned a bit about obedience now, Carlotta. I would hate to have to do this every day, although remember that you still have one more punishment left from yesterday." The Master reached down and spread her abused little pussy. It was wet enough that some of the fluids had even trickled down her legs. "Although it looks like maybe you enjoy this sort of thing," he commented, bringing his fingers to his mouth and licking the juices off.

Despite her pain and discomfort, Carlotta blushed and said hotly, "No I do not enjoy this, you sick bastard."

The Master sighed. "I was sure I had instructed you to refer to me as 'Master' not 'Sick Bastard'. Apparently you do enjoy this enough to want a third punishment today. Well, if you insist... In the meantime, I think I am ready to fuck this dripping little cunt." The Master moved over to the cabinet and returned with a wide leather belt, fastening it around her waist. Carlotta noticed that there were two wide loops of leather, one on each side. That done, the master began moving two more chains around the ceiling. Looking up, Carlotta realized that the entire ceiling was a grid of channels and that the chains could be moved to almost any location using the channels and then locked in place. The Master attached the two new chains to the leather shackles on her ankles, and using the remote again, raised first one leg and then the other, leaving Carlotta dangling from her arms and legs, facing the ceiling, with her head and shoulders still a bit higher than her feet.

Taking out his again rock-hard cock, the Master stepped between her legs. He moved back and moved the leg chains further apart, until her thigh muscles were once again straining. Stepping back between her legs, he used the remote one more time to adjust the height of her legs. Satisfied with her position at last, he placed the tip of his cock at the sore and slightly swollen entrance to her beaten cunt and leaned forward over her to grasp the leather loops in the belt. With one motion, he thrust forward with his hips, while jerking her back toward him with his hands in the loops, embedding at least eight inches in her tight little cunt in one brutal thrust. Carlotta shrieked as his cock thrust home, embedding itself fully in her pussy, stretching it painfully and ramming directly into her cervix.

The Master withdrew almost completely, then rammed back in, eliciting another shriek from Carlotta. Rather than pull out, he kept pressing this time, putting more and more pressure on her cervix, stretching it. Carlotta was horrified when she felt her cervical opening begin to part and the tip of his penis start to push in. To her relief, he withdrew and just began to fuck her, using long slow strokes.

"Oh, yeah," he commented to her dismay, "with a little more training, you can be my first double fuck since Thailand." Gradually the Master picked up the pace, fucking her relentlessly.

Carlotta reflected that this rape would probably not be so bad, except her arms and legs were both almost screaming in pain from the stress of being suspended, and the tip of his cock pounding on her delicate little cervix was just adding to her misery.

Eventually though, he picked the pace up to an almost frantic level, and then groaned as he shot spurt after spurt of cum deep in her helpless body. Sighing, after a couple of minutes he pulled out and moved around to her head, which was just hanging loosely down by this point. "Clean me," he ordered, thrusting his dripping cock into her reluctant mouth. He held his cock in her mouth while she circled it with her tongue, finally thrusting it as deep as he could a couple of times then pulling out. He used the remote control to lower her back to the mat.

Carlotta almost cried with relief, once she was finally lying flat on the mat. She probably would have, had she not almost immediately realized that the day was far from over and next activity would be her second punishment of the day, followed no doubt, by her anal deflowering. Nevertheless, she tried to relax and enjoy the lack of pain, at least for the moment. Once he released her wrists and ankles from the chains, the Master brought her over another glass of water, which she gratefully sipped.

After giving her a few minutes to recover, the Master directed her over to a wedge-shaped apparatus on a low platform. Putting her in position, he strapped her thighs to the upright part and her upper body to the downward--sloping part in front. Next he again spread her legs wide; checking to make sure her asshole was totally exposed by her spread ass and then fastened her spread legs in place. Her hands were left free. Satisfied, he used his remote control to raise the portion of the platform under her lower body, which had the effect of raising her ass in the air and also changing the angle as the device pivoted so that her tender and defenseless little asshole pointed almost at the ceiling. Despite her fear, Carlotta once again blushed furiously when she realized that not only the Master but also the cameras on the ceiling had a clear view of her widely-spread secret anal opening.

The Master moved back to the wall of whips and selected a thin, flexible riding crop, swishing it through the air a couple of times to test it. Carlotta moaned as she heard the sound of the thin, flexible rod parting the air, terrified of what it would feel like on her vulnerable little asshole.

"I think six strokes should be sufficient this time. Reach back with your hands and spread your ass. Be sure to count the strokes this time, unless you want me to have to start over."

Reluctantly Carlotta reached back, placing one hand on each of her ass cheeks. Slowly, hesitantly, she spread them away from her asshole. If she had felt embarrassed before, it was as nothing to what she felt now, spreading her cheeks and completely exposing her asshole to the Master's gaze, the cameras, and to the cruel riding crop she knew she would soon feel. Carlotta had never felt so exposed and helpless in her entire life. Tears of fear and humiliation dripped down her cheeks.

The Master reached down and circled her asshole with his finger a couple of times, then plunged it into her clenched asshole up to the second knuckle. He moved it in and out a couple of times, then withdrew it. "Nice and tight," he commented. Carlotta blushed again. The Master raised the crop and brought it down hard on the right side of her exposed ass crease. Carlotta screamed and let go of her hips, trying desperately to rub the awful sting away.

"Get your hands back in position. I didn't say you could move them. Also, since you didn't count it, that stroke will not count."

Trembling with dread, Carlotta reluctantly reached back with her hands once more and spread her ass cheeks again, steeling herself for the next stroke.

The next stroke landed on the left side of her ass crease. Carlotta stifled a scream and managed to choke out "One Master." The next stroke was back on her already throbbing right side, but at least she managed to hold on with her hands and count, "Two, Master."

Unfortunately, the next stroke completely undid her. The cruel crop landed directly on her puckered little asshole, the flexible crop wrapping around to strike the center of her spread cunt all the way down to her clit. Carlotta screamed and let go with her hands, frantically rubbing both her pussy and her asshole, trying to rub the horrible sting away. The Master smiled to himself, wondering if this was the first time Carlotta had actually touched her own cute little asshole. If it was, it soon wouldn't be the last time.

"Get your hands back in position." The Master sighed, "I guess, just this once we can forget the count." Trembling, Carlotta complied. The next three strokes were in such quick succession, right, left and then center again, that the scream from the first stroke just continued on for the second and third. Finished with the punishment, the Master left her in position and moved over to take another couple of sips from his drink.

"Well Carlotta, there is only one last thing on today's calendar. I am about to boldly go where apparently no man has gone before. Yes, it is now time for me to plunder your tight little asshole and really stretch out your puckered little star. Since you also still have one more punishment left, I have decided that I will carry it out by not using any extra lubrication while I fuck your ass. If I were you, I would start sticking my fingers in my mouth, depositing as much saliva as I could get deep in my cute little ass and then repeating the process as long as I will let you."

Carlotta was horrified by the idea of sticking her fingers in her mouth, then up her ass and finally back in her mouth. However, she could only imagine the pain of his ten-inch cock plundering her dry asshole. Reluctantly, blushing furiously as she again remembered the cameras watching, she stuck her right index finger in her mouth, getting as much saliva on it as possible, then tentatively reached back and stuck it slowly into her sore and throbbing asshole. She moved it around a little, then withdrew it. Taking a deep breath, she stuck the finger back in her mouth. She repeated this process several times until the Master finally said, "I think that should be sufficient. To be nice, I will also let you suck my cock, getting it as wet as possible as well. By the way, once I start fucking your ass, let me know if you want my cock back in your mouth for more lubrication. I'll give you the first one for free, after that each time will cost you another stroke after we're through."

The Master thrust his cock deep in her mouth a few times, Carlotta desperately trying to get it as wet with saliva as possible, then withdrew and moved around to her ass. He used the control to adjust the height and angle a little, then finally satisfied, moved the tip of his hard cock to her clenched little portal. "Spread your cheeks again," he ordered. He teased her widespread ass a little, putting enough pressure on his cock to force her ass to begin to open, but not enough to actually force the fat head past her sphincter. Carlotta was tense and even that amount of pressure was painful on her sore little ass. To her horror, she also realized that most of the lubrication on his cock was now already gone as well.

Reluctantly, blushing from her face to her ass, she asked, "Master, will you put your cock back in my mouth for more lubrication?"

"Certainly," he replied, putting just enough additional force on his cock to finally pop it past her opening. He embedded a couple of inches in her sorely stretched ass. Carlotta screamed; it felt like someone had shoved a baseball bat up her ass. The Master gave a couple of short, shallow strokes, then pulled his cock out and moved back around to her head. Taking a deep breath, Carlotta allowed him to force his cock into her mouth and down her throat, trying not to think about how the cock had just come straight from her ass. He thrust in deep, letting her lubricate as much of his shaft as she could, then pulled out.

He returned to her ass, gradually working more and more of his cock in, until finally he bottomed out, his thick pubic hair pressed tightly against her still throbbing ass. Once again Carlotta realized that the lubrication was almost gone. "Do you want me to put my cock back in your mouth again?' he asked. Carlotta hesitated, weighing the pain of a dry fuck against the sting of another stroke, so he pulled almost all the way out until just the head was still embedded and then thrust all the way into her ass with one brutal dry stroke.

"Yes Master, please Master, put your cock back in my mouth," she shrieked.

He made a couple of more strokes, slower this time, and then pulled out and moved back to her head while she whimpered. This time he went all the way down her throat several times, helping her lubricate the entire shaft. Finally satisfied, he pulled out, moved back to her ass and again thrust all the way home with one long slow thrust. He began really fucking her formerly virgin ass, gradually picking up the pace until he was slamming in all the way on every thrust. This went on for another thirty minutes, although twice more Carlotta asked him to pull out and let her lubricate him again. The brutal ass fucking had quickly gotten her over any reluctance to take his soiled cock back in her mouth. Every so often, he would pull completely out, pause to admire her widely-gaping asshole, and then thrust straight back in, causing Carlotta to grunt from the force of his thrust. Finally, with one last thrust, he bottomed out and held it there. Carlotta groaned as he emptied his remaining seed deep in her bowels with several more spurts. He savored the feeling for a couple of minutes, buried deep in her ass, then pulled out and had her lick his entire cock, making her stick her tongue out and lick it like a lollipop until he was satisfied it was clean.

Next came the additional three stokes Carlotta was dreading. This time the Master focused all three stokes on her already sore and swollen asshole, making sure the tip of the crop fell directly on her still-slightly-open asshole, splashing slightly with each stroke in the cum dribbling out of her ass. Finished, the Master had her lick the riding crop clean and then finally released her and let her up. As she walked gingerly toward her rooms, he said, "Tomorrow at 10:00 again. By the way, I expect you to be clean shaven down there for tomorrow. Trust me; it will be much better for you without any bush. Have a good evening." The Master left, locking the playroom door and throwing the heavy bolt on the stairwell door.

Carlotta moved into her bathroom and began filling the Jacuzzi tub. She needed it.

12