All Comments on 'Carmen, the MILF'

by jxa2012

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
interesting

I wondered if you would ever finish this up the first four parts were great. This one was a bit strange however not bad but the family love thing kinda throws me off a little. Keep up the good work and oh you should do an aftermath story with the married woman he slept with. I'm dying to know if her kids told on her.

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Somewhat Disappointing

While most of the chapters here were very erotic and the fact of Jack fucking several different women, sometimes more than once, it is a bit disappointing that he did not father any babies, or at least breed one of these women. With all that sperm/semen shot, you would think that one of the women would have gotten knocked up. I sometimes wonder at the mentality of some of these authors in these fantasy stories, because the union of cock and pussy normally results in someone getting bred, especially in multiple partner situations as this. It is kinda hard to believe that all these women would have been on birth control of some kind, and no mention of rubbers/condoms was made of Jack using them. It is for that reason that I did not rate this last chapter with a "100".

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story!

I liked the pace. Carmen as a MILF is just perfect. Would like to see her fucked by other younger men.

SkyfalconSkyfalconover 8 years ago
more

continue this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
more please

Please revisit and continue this, very hot!

jxa2012jxa2012almost 8 years agoAuthor
Continuation

I'm thinking of a continuation, Carmen with other young men. I should have it done in a couple weeks. Any preferences?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Still being your eunuch

Carmen this is davidpedjoe@outlook.com, please write again.

FrivolousFrivolousabout 6 years ago
I think I understand.

Bradley is Jack's natural son, isn't he?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjxa2012@jxa2012
I write because I enjoy it. I've been weaving erotic stories since I was a teenager - first with my sister, then by myself. I have published my stories on a variety of sites. I'm always looking to improve. So send me your feedback! My Jack Grierson series of stories is a bod...