Carnal Knowledge Ch. 17-18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Emmeline
Emmeline
1,746 Followers

His palm was suddenly there. Right where she ached. Caroline was torn between feeling like she should insist that he stop or force him to continue.

His clever thumb traced the seam of her folds through the material of her drawers. She trembled, expecting him to pause but he did not. His fingers were suddenly brushing the curls of her sex, and one large finger breached her folds.

She jerked and squeaked as he shifted their position so that her back lowered and her thighs opened slightly.

"Oh," she breathed when he boldly glided his fingers over her intimate slick flesh. "It feels much better when it's your fingers instead of my own."

She might have heard him make a choking noise before he abruptly shifted off the seat until he was kneeling on the carriage floor before her. Her skirts were unceremoniously thrown up, and Caroline found herself gasping in shock when John placed his mouth right there between her legs.

Dear heavens! Was that his tongue? Her hips arched up off the seat when he wrapped his fingers around her upper thighs and held her in place while he licked and feasted.

Her eyes rolled back in her head as his tongue relentlessly flicked and encircled her sensitive flesh.

"You like this?" he gruffly asked, his voice rough, his ministrations pausing.

"Yes, it is divine! John, please don't stop now!"

Her hips bucked against his mouth in a demanding rhythm she undoubtedly would feel mortified over later. Much later. She could only hope the rain drowned out the noises she attempted to stifle when his clever tongue sent her clear over the edge into blissful oblivion.

She was still struggling to remember how to breathe when he smoothed her skirts back down and helped her back to sitting. Her cheek seemed to nestle just perfectly into the hollow between his chest and shoulder as he drew her close and stroked her back until her heart slowed from a stampeding gallop to a more normal beat.

He released her, and sudden embarrassment and shame thickened her tongue and kept her eyes averted while she tugged and buttoned her bodice back into place.

"I'm sorry, Caro."

His low voice caused her to flinch. She opened her mouth and closed it again.

"Truly, I..." He started.

"No," she interrupted. "No need to apologize." Waving a hand in what was meant to be an airy fashion, she swallowed hard. "It was... rather nice. Thank you."

He cleared his throat.

She peeked over at him, and his eyes were slightly narrowed and his head cocked to one side.

"Did you say it was rather nice?" He queried in an odd tone.

"Yes," she said primly. "A bit."

John looked as though he had more to say, but to Caroline's relief, the carriage was slowing as they approached London.

She told herself it was for the best when John exited the slow-moving carriage and rejoined the driver outside the vehicle without another word to her. He likely thought her the worst of slatterns for lifting her skirts for him.

Blushing, she shivered, still feeling the pulse between her thighs. Thankfully, she would never have to see him again. And if this thought made her sad, she determined to not think of it. She would put John Willoughby firmly out of her mind. Most firmly.

Her thoughts turned uneasily to Cousin William and Miss Lockhart. Had it been the right thing to just let the governess leave alone? Caroline shook her head, thinking of Rockdale's reaction when he received the letter from Eliza. She shuddered, glad she could send the note by post and not have to deliver it hand.

And why was her cousin so overwrought over a governess anyway? The Earl of Rockdale could have his pick of any eligible female in England. But, she couldn't help but wonder what he would do if he knew Eliza carried his unborn child...

Carolina put her bonnet back on and smoothed down her clothing. It was none of her affair, she told herself as the carriage arrived at her family's townhouse.

She alighted the vehicle with the assistance of the coachman, and unable to stop herself, she turned to say a last goodbye to Mr. Willoughby.

The young coachman's face was red as he cleared his throat. "Begging your pardon, miss, but Mr. Willoughby has gone by foot already. He said the governess has gone, too. He offered to pay me to keep my mouth shut about you riding with him unescorted, but I told him I was an honorable man," he finished indignantly.

"Indeed you are," Caroline said softly. "Thank you, Angus."

His smile was wide and slightly worshipful. "Anything for you, Miss Stanley." He paused. "I'm sure your da and ma will be relieved to have you home, safe and sound. I bet they'll even forget to be mad at you."

Caroline sighed. "Oh, I'm sure," she said dryly.

Emmeline
Emmeline
1,746 Followers