All Comments on 'Carol Confirms Sex Sells Ch. 01'

by irxgbr

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
fantastic

at last another tale from irxgbr! love the way he puts excellent detail into his stories, can't wait for part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Give us more

Orgasmic but we were just getting into it. Please give us parts 2,3,4 5,,,,.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
can't wait for chapter 2

good start, don't normally go for stories that come in chapters but this one is good. My own cock can't wait for the next instalment :-)

libertarianlibertarianabout 17 years ago
More

Not only was her first trick profitable, but hubby should demand that she bring 1000 pound home.

NewstartNewstartabout 17 years ago
Truly erotic!

Great writing. Too many of the submissions on the site are just porn - and not very good at that!

This is the real Literotica.

More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
ok

if shes really good maybe he can retire or take a nice vacation himself so he can get naughty...roadbird

Jerry WalfellJerry Walfellabout 17 years ago
Where do people talk like this?

On Mars? This is the most ridiculous, stilted dialogue I've read in a long time. Haven't you ever listened to how real people talk?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Language barrier?

Might be a language barrier, but I did not find this story erotic at all. The dialogue specifically was strange, kind of stilted, something between porn and soap opera, so regretfully it left me cold.

BazzzBazzzabout 17 years ago
Nice Story

Nice fantasy. Well written and erotic

bornagainbornagainabout 17 years ago
A Great Story

Some story hope to read more keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Naughty is Nice

I look forward to the next installments of Carol's days away without her rings. My hope would be, that she is hired by a party of guys on her last day in town and entertains, then gets ravished by all present in every imaginable way while her hubby is on the phone listening in

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Wimp Husband

<p>This "story," and I use the term very loosely, is just more slut wife, wimpy husband crap. It isn’t well written, whether one gives the Australian writer some breaks or not. I’ve been to Australia. They don’t talk like the pretentious nonsense in this – whatever it is – either. As far as the erotic flavor? Humiliation of a husband is only erotic to those with deep emotional disorders. If you think this is sexy, get some psychological analysis and the counseling that will give you the chance of becoming a real man, instead of a fool.</p>

<p>Ron123XYZ@foreveranonymous.naturally</p>

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Very Naughty

It was indeed a bit stilted but, at the same time, very sexy. I look forward to further episodes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Good start

Hope to see a continuation with more description.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Does sex sell when you give it away?

Not really a bad story but it definitely could use a bit of work. As others have said the dialogue is a bit stilted and awkward -- I don't get the sense that either one has many emotions. The sex scenes seemed a bit mechanical and rushed, they could've used more in the way of descriptions to spice things up. Please don't use the word "naughty" so many times. Oh, and does sex really sell when Carol was looking as she says "just for some cock?"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Please get on with it

This story could have consisted of ten paragraphs. The constant repetition of dialogue over the same points was very boring. Concise writing is enjoyable; this was not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
WE have established in the first trade show she is

willing to sex for sales, by definition that is a whore. At the second show she is talking money with a guy for sex that is prostitution. The woman is now a slut who is selling herself for her companys good and her own enjoyment. Hubby hasnt realized it yet but his time in this relationship is in closedown mode. He will be extra baggage soon and she will simply leave him by the side as hse moves on until AIDS or STDS stop her. Why is it with women the sexier they look the dumber they are?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great start!

Great start. I hope you won't keep us waiting to long for the next chapter. You fleshed out the characters very well. I can't wait to see just how naughtie she can and will be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Make a stand in the story

This story has to make a stand. Either it takes a turn in one of two directions, 1. the wife gets addicted to extramarital sex and wants it all the time and the husband is reduced to a regretting cuckold, or 2. the wife gets addicted to extramarital sex, it gets heavy and hummilating for the husband i.e the wife getting nipple piercings and dirty tit and ass tattoes demanded by some rough (black)lovers who use her for gangbangs and prostituting, then divorce is comming up if she cannot quit the sex. If none of these turns are taken, the story can just continue forever, describing occasional sex and quickly getting boring. Opt. 2 seems to be the most interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Good Start

Glad to see you back with another story. This one shows a lot of promise so far and I for one am glad you’re not rushing through the story in “10 paragraphs”. The build-up is part of the fun. Also, unlike Anonymous in dk, I wouldn’t mind at all if the story doesn’t get too extreme and she ends up back with her husband after having her fling.

Keep it up.

Don Viajero

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Outstanding and Hot Story

WOW what a woman and what a wild husband. I wish my husband wa so giving.

ErotonautErotonautabout 17 years ago
Dreadful dialogue

Sorry, but the dialogue in this story - which is, after all, dialogue-driven - comes across as though it was translated from a foreign language, possibly even from a distant planet. The overall effect was to make the tale virtually unreadable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago

gibberish nonsense

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
What the hell does this mean.

"He looks alright, surprised he is not stripping off a little faster. I know I would be with you on offer." I read it over and over and it still don't make sense.

I think you did not translate good enough. If you stuck to writing stories in your own language and not try to shatter the english one, you would do much better. Bad enough that you non english people screw our language to death but you make a mockery of our sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A load of unmitigated CRAP by arrogant halfwit !!!

One of the worst !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
This perverted shithead "writer" is got to be a Pom !

Only degenerates and gutless wimps are produced by Brit nation, one of the most useless in the world !

Nation of thieves and perverts !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
God save us from deranged perverted gutless Brits.

Poms, do you believe in euthanasia ??

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Most cretinous mind diarrhea of all times.

This Pommy sicko should be locked-up in asylum somewhwre.

This is unreal. "1" !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I am laughing.....

...at all the fools who have no clue that people from different parts of the world speak differently. I had no trouble following it. And, just to annoy that fool who posts negative things on loving wife stories, 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Enjoyed it!

Even the typically English prose, even if edited by an Australian. Thanks.

EzrollinEzrollinabout 7 years ago
thumbs up!

I have to admit that your style is a little different for this Colonial but I embraced the difference and enjoyed the story...thumbs up!

theVikingSailortheVikingSailorover 3 years ago
Good story

Well constructed and uniquely created story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Trade Show Wife!

My wife and I enjoyed this piece immensely. In your story the marital relationship and dialog, between the husband and wife, were very well done. Needless to say, hubby was fully on board when she finally sold her pussy at the trade show.

My wife graduated in marketing, which really means sales. Especially for a 21-year old, Latina bombshell like her. The company gave her a generous clothing and grooming bonus of $7,500, when she signed on. Plus, an "image" stipend of $1,500 per month to maintain her image. These jump started her sales career as she manned the company booth at the trade shows.

At a three or four-day trade show, she would willingly give it up to five or six important clients, to get a signed contracts. During her first year, we kept track, and she spread her legs for between 60 - 75 guys, for work. And, that was just by doing one trade show per month!

Her bosses were very happy with her performance. And I was even happier! There are distinct benefits that accrue to the husband of a corporate whore.

Basically, its delightful to be married to a beauty model who has no shame and loves sex. Actually, I have come to prefer her when her pussy is well-fucked, dripping and bored out. I love her when her body is sticky and sweaty. Then, when I slip my cock into her, I get to enjoy sloppy seconds, thirds or even more!

Other men's sweat all over her lithe young body is like an aphrodisiac and I love to lick their sweat off of her. Also, the more cum she brings home the better, I drink it and worship other men's cum in her cunt!

Sometimes her boss or bosses come over for dinner, and she is the dessert! Her cunt has generated an enormous amount of revenue for the company, and has given her huge bonuses.

We can't wait to read the next chapter of Carol's adventures!

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

What a fantastic fantasy for a hot wife to play hooker! GreT story. More please

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

At least this cheating whore can bring in a little income.

fredbrownfredbrownabout 1 year ago

Like it for a Ch.01 the Lady is up for it - and so is the cuck husband. On to Ch.02 .......

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous