Carol Confirms Sex Sells Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to share with you darling, I take it you are on the bed naked, and if he is not pointing straight up yet, he soon will be. After I have told you the full story of the evening, I will understand if you revoke my pass, please do so if you need to."

"Stop talking nonsense! I have no rights to revoke anything, are you going to share with me or not? I think he will explode soon."

"Right, I was feeling good with myself and with my free pass firmly embedded in my mind, I took my sexy body down to the bar. I had just slipped on a little black dress with plenty of tit, enhanced with my pads. The legs were real though, still looking very good, especially with my five inch heels."

"I felt good striding up to the bar, and perching on a stool but perhaps my technique was not perfect, as I had to buy my own drink. A scan of the room confirmed that the pickings were not good but after all, I only wanted some cock."

"You are approaching you trip with the right attitude, good girl."

"I had about ten guys, all seemed interested in me the only woman present, although I think, I would have given any others a good run for their money. The fittest looking guy was sitting with three others and seemed a bit too loud and drunk. I finally decided to try my charms on a guy, a little older than us, who was sitting on his own. Eye contact and a little tongue play with my drink glass, while I needed to adjust my cleavage a little with the other hand. Not very subtle but he was a mere male, swigging my vodka back in one go had him standing beside me offering to buy another."

"I accepted and he came up with a standard, what's a nice girl like you line, when I told him I was modelling at the show, he did a little better. He said I must be doing the flashy top of the range stuff, his line was getting a little better. I just told him I was doing some crap little insurance company but I did not mind, if they paid my rates."

"He commented that I would look good stretched over a jaguar, and asked if the modelling business paid well. I replied pretty well, sex sells and if they want the best they have to pay, I start negotiating from £100 an hour. His reply was, that was a better rate than he earnt as a salesman but then, he did not look as good as me."

"He was a reasonably nice guy and asked if I wanted another drink, my naughty reply was, that I thought it was time I went off to my room and would he like to join me. I thought it was a bit conceited of him that he did not seem to bat an eyelid, when he agreed."

"Naughty little me was feeling pleasantly moist, as I walked my first extra marital experience up to my room. I did sneak this picture for you while I went into the bathroom, leaving him to strip." She then sent me a poor quality shot, of a guy sitting on the bed, removing his tie. It had been shot through the half open door.

"He looks alright, surprised he is not stripping off a little faster. I know I would be with you on offer."

"As you say, not bad, but from a naughty girl point of view if was a cock and it was available and waiting. I went back to him, very naked, although I kept the heels on, all you men seem to like that. The second cock I had got to touch for years, appeared up to standard but a bit too much body hair all over the guy, I was spitting a hair out almost immediately."

"Go on, I am definitely listening."

"Well I was hardening up my toy using my hands and a bit of tongue, I had laid my body beside him and he could have returned the favour, but he didn't. That was not a problem, I was more than ready, I have not lost a party piece from my younger days either. I very efficiently slipped a condom into my mouth and had it sheathing his cock in no time."

"He had not said a word, just the odd little grunt or moan as I worked on him. I pushed him over and got him on top and in position to sink it home. He did give a moan of pleasure as he used it, to separate my pussy lips and force it in. The moan I gave the instant it was in, surprised him and me and I had a little orgasm before he was fully home."

As my own cum shot across my stomach I said, "This is the best phone sex, you have made me all sticky, go on please."

"I thought I heard an indecent noise, it must have drowned out my own. It must have been the naughtiness of the situation but my body was giving me constant pleasure. Probably reaction from me hooking my legs around his waist and forcing him to go faster but he did a very efficient job. Good length, good long strokes and reasonable staying power, although he did cum in his condom far too quickly for my liking."

"We exchanged some mutual thanks and I said I needed to clean up, I did not really feel like a snogging session. I did dry myself off and fixed my makeup and hair and went back in for round two, only to find he had done a runner."

"He had gone, the idiot! What happened? Was he afraid you would break it?"

"I had no idea, I went over to my bag to get a cigarette, yes I know I gave up but I am being naughty and bought some. I lit up and was thinking damn him, I could have done with some more of that. It was then that I realised I had been very naughty, I hope you will forgive me."

"What the hell are you on about, naughty is what you are doing in Bristol. That sounds like an excellent start, although it is a shame he ran out on you."

"No darling, you do not understand, I have been very naughty indeed and it is not something I can ever undo."

"No I don't understand, from the drinks, you presumably knew his room number when he signed. Did you go to his room and kick him in the balls for deserting you?"

"No I am not the violent type, although he may have had the odd scratch mark on his back when he left. I am going to tell you, in a neat pile beside my bag I found, £100 in crisp twenty pound notes and another two folded up on top. Presumably my fee and a tip. Your wife is a fully paid member of the oldest profession!"

"Now that is naughty, in fact, that is fantastic! Bloody hell! Our mutual friend has gone rigid again. Hey! I hope you are not worried, remember, my wife is in a vase downstairs."

"Is that really your reaction, not just your friends?"

"Oh yes, now you can really be naughty, think of the possibilities, they are far better than two or three, one-night-stands."

"Christ buddy! You asked for it, a big part of me was hoping that, that would be your reaction."

"Wonderful girl, do you need to get some rest, you have a busy day, and hopefully, night tomorrow?"

"Please confirm that it is not your cock talking?"

"Look, what can I say? He has made a mess and gone limp anyway, be naughty, be very naughty!"

A few moments voting and perhaps giving feedback would be appreciated. Don't knock the spelling, it is English checked by an extremely helpful Australian. If you did not like the sexual content of the story I am surprised you got this far and your comments are not appreciated.

12