All Comments on 'Carol Confirms Sex Sells Ch. 02'

by irxgbr

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Whore for a wife

I am so proud, my wife went off and whored while she was working, then she came home to me and wanted to use her whore earnings to buy new boobs to please me, yeah right. Oh I forgot, her free pass is over, so wonderful me will just give her another and another until we both get AIDS or some other wonderful new experience. God it is so great having my wife fuck guys, many guys, and them come home and tell me about it. Jeez I could have saved time and married a whore to start with, what maybe I did and she just didnt tell me, no she would never do that to me. Why just last week her new pimp at work told her to not give me any more, isnt that great. He doesnt want to spoil the merchandise. She told me rather than make me feel bad I could stay in the guest room from now on, that way I would not miss her body when she was out on assignment and it would be her bed now and not ours, therefore she could entertain her gentlement friends in our home instead of hotels. Yes she did say I needed to try to earn more to improve the quality of furnishings in the home as she didnt want any of her "dates" to think she was a cheap hooker. And from now on to keep imported beers and wines in the frig and to get better quality booze for the bar. She wants fresh steaks and lobster always available for her "guest". I have such a wonderful and thoughtful wife!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Liked it a lot

Sexy story, though lacking details. Hot idea, and very loving couple. If you keep writing stories in this category, be prepared for the comments from guys who feel guilty after they masturbate to the story and then try to alleviate their shame by leaving nasty remarks. It comes from either the fear or knowledge that someone else is cutting the grass in their yard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
ok

but when does he get his free pass ...so he can enjoy 17 escorts ..remember whats good for the goose is also good for the gander

Jerry WalfellJerry Walfellabout 17 years ago
Same absurd dialogue

It really does read like a ridiculous X-rated soap opera written by someone from another planet. Apparently there's an audience for this kind of thing, though. Maybe they're all from the same planet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
these stories are so stupid

not even thinking bout aids. any woman no matter how ugly or how fat can be a whore. how can this make her feel better bout herself, it would work right the opposite. the same emotions goes for the husband. Anyone can be a whore. if i was him i would worry bout my marriage. these types of stories are too easy to write, they all the same and u can tell by the comments that most of the readers dont like it. of course u do have a few wierdos,

X S sexX S sexabout 17 years ago
Good Story but you will need another pass.

Don't pay attention to the people knocking your story--its just a story...isn't it? There are a few rough edges but really not important. Those that can't write become critics. (I guess they have very little imagination.) If you stay at it I'm confident some of the rough edges will go away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
My Compliments

Regardless of some of the comments, I really liked this story. My compliments. Cheers RD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
No No!

Your wife selling her self and fucking a bunch of guys dose not make her love you even more. I know this is fantsey but the chanches of fucking and sucking 18 guys and not catching something is slim and none. What will her boss do when he finds out she is a whore? Fuck her than fire her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
there nothing sadder than a old woman

old vain and whorist women will do anything to feeling younger.old cow get somewhere and sit down.the husband is a piece of shit putting whore foe wife in the street without charge.

Orion623Orion623about 17 years ago
Nice Story

Although it is hard for me to fathom what the husband gets out of his wife prostituting herself I find that I like the dialogue and the characters irxgbr creates.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Enjoyable

read in the beginning, but you just had to take it to far. It just became to unbelieveable after she started selling her ass to anybody with a few bucks. Or I guess you would say a few pounds. If you would have just had her travel to the show and do a few guys for fun and for free, I would have given it a much higher rating. Sorry, just not believeable, and that's the fun of these stories, that they actually could happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
what nonsense

total waste of time nonsense

flinchny010flinchny010about 17 years ago
Liked it!

This story is about the 'other side' of the fantasy. Not the sweating and groaning, but more the "absent husband" mindset. It fits a minor market, but does it well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
You carry 4th - and inexplicably down - again &

again & again. Please forfeit your ability to someone with a value of semi-normal life and reality. Wasting your time on this trash says something about you and what excites you.<P>

Your fetish could be ignored but that hasn't worked so far has it? Buy some self respect by getting some help - soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
This "writer" have got to be fucking Pom.

Only the males of this depraved nation whom cannot get off unless their wife brings someone cream pie.

The nation of gutless wimps and perverts !!

phd70phd70over 10 years ago
Great story!

No 'cheating' involved, husband not humiliated, no pregnancy, wife not hurt physically. I am not that turned on by pure 'cheating' or marriage destruction, or violent revenge. My kind of story, with spouses having a good time with the experimenting. Writing was excellent, although characterization was a bit underdeveloped. Her job might well have been jeopardized if the boss discovered her sideline, but that was fortunately not part of the story.

ancelancelalmost 8 years ago

well she needs to take the rings off again and have lots more fun just to please her honey them get her boobs done

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My wife

When we were younger, my wife used to be hired to do lots of trade shows. She always dressed sexy and was hit on constantly. We have an open marriage and from time to time she would have some fun with those she met at the shows.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You are WRONG about much. One I only read two paragraphs, and came directly here to record a ZEROZEROZERO. Take your cor's and blokes and stick them where the sun does shine, fag.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Anonymous over 10 years ago, got it totally correct about you cream pied blokes, and anyone who liked this tripe.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Cuck give skank wife a free pass.

fredbrownfredbrownabout 1 year ago

So much for opinions, Carol is OK for Sunday afternoons but Carole sounds more like the gal I'd like to haul my ashes.

tralan69ertralan69er10 months ago

kidney pie?

That has got to be as bad as it sounds. I wouldn't consider so much as a taste.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous