Carol Confirms Sex Sells Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
irxgbr
irxgbr
436 Followers

"You did not mention any kinks, is there nothing you want to share?"

"I am going to share everything with you, eventually, but I have nothing regarding kinks to feed your fantasies – the outcall was the only one that had a kink. Completely harmless, he insisted on fucking me while dressed in panties and high heels. Would you like to try that?"

"Not today thank you."

"I thought not, no one else requested anything unusual, several requested bareback but no one got near my pussy, or ass, without a condom. I admit it would have been nice to have all that juice inside me but no way. I did, as I mentioned before I left, have rather a lot of cum in my mouth – I hate tasting rubbers. In fact a fair proportion of my diet was supplied in that way; I had very little time for meals although, I did take a lunch hour each day at the show."

She then gently caressed my cock and said, "Did I notice a stirring down here again when I mentioned drinking all that cum?"

"A stirring yes, what else do you expect giving that mental image, but I think I need a little longer, I am not your teenager you know. Do you think they sell Viagra over the counter in France? I can see I am going to have to work hard this weekend."

She gave me a cheeky looking grin and said, "Sorry, it is just coming up to nine o'clock, my body is expecting its third victim to knock on the door."

"I think your nine o'clock will be a no show, perhaps the ten o'clock will be able to satisfy you."

"Hey I did not get any 'no shows', I suppose I will have to make do with the ten, eleven and the overnighter then."

"We have created a monster, I will need help. No problem with work permit, France is in the EU, so you better get down to the bar and see if there is any action."

She waved her left hand in front of me and said, "No way, the rings are firmly in place, this is our weekend."

"You had better tell me some more to get him up again then, the swallowing all that cum image seemed to get him stirring. You have not told me how much you earnt on the last night yet."

"Typical bloody accountant, turned on by money rather than the thought of a young stud vigorously pounding his rigid cock into your wife's ass, while he hangs onto her swinging breasts. Can't you imagine my moans of joy as he was doing that?"

"Yes I can, but not enough to make him hard enough, put your legs over the end of the bed and I will see what my tongue can achieve." Although she said, it was not necessary I went at it and she certainly enjoyed the resulting climax.

"Umm, thank you the nine o'clock was rather good, come and give me a cuddle the ten o'clock should be here soon."

I cuddled up and asked, "Were you actually feeling this randy when you were with your punters?"

She seemed to have to consider her answer briefly, "It is not an addiction, and I have not turned into a nymphomaniac, if there is such a thing. Having said that, I was there to enjoy myself and I was making the best of it, so yes, I was randy all the time I was away."

"That was the idea, don't be afraid to admit it, so how much did you earn last night?"

"I charged £300 for the outcall, that was perhaps dangerous but when he asked, while we were at the show, I thought it sounded like a new experience. He was the perfect gentleman and it was easy money, I even got a coffee and salad as a bonus. My five on the hour clients, three paid the extra for my ass, were fine. Talking of which, my ten o'clock better make sure my bum has not got too loose, it has had a lot more action than normal."

"I think that all of your body has had considerably more action than normal, the pussy and mouth did not feel any different though." I gave one of her nipples a hard squeeze between my thumb and finger and added, "Perhaps these have stretched a little."

She took the other one in her hand and giving it similar hard treatment said, "My boobs were ogled plenty at the show but I admit plenty of the guys accepted my invitation to have a play with them later. Actually a good time to mention them, my overnighter, did I say he was my repeat customer? He spent ages sucking on them, I went to sleep with one of them still in his mouth, I was feeling pretty shattered by then."

"I charged him £300, I think he may have been good for a little more but I did not want to lose the opportunity to stretch my free pass to its limit. So that added up to a rather good £1,290 for the last day. That was an unbelievable £2.835 for the whole experience."

"No argument that you are worth every penny but that is one hell of a pile of money for three and a bit nights."

"Yes, it just goes to prove I still have plenty of sex appeal. All that fun was due to me displaying my boobs at that first show, so I think I will thank them properly. Would you mind if I stopped being a fraud and using padding? I would like to put my earning towards a boob job. Then you would have the pleasure of seeing firm young boobs when you were fucking me, as well as when I was dressed up for you."

"There is nothing wrong with these, and from your comments earlier, your clients did not feel cheated when you striped off. Both the decision on you having a boob job, and what you spend your earnings on, is entirely up to you. If you are asking my opinion, I cannot think of a more appropriate way to spend it, although nothing grotesque, I hope."

"No of course not, much like when I have my larger pads in, but more like melons than pancakes, when I am naked. Before you say anything, I know they are not like pancakes but I bet you will like the new ones better."

"Your earnings were impressive but I guess you are still short, I am happy that we top it up from our savings, or would you like to earn the rest?"

"Darling, my free pass has expired; look the rings are back on my finger."

A few moments voting and perhaps giving feedback would be appreciated. Don't knock the spelling, it is English checked by an extremely helpful Australian. If you did not like the sexual content of the story I am surprised you got this far and your comments are not appreciated.

irxgbr
irxgbr
436 Followers
12