All Comments on 'Carol Shared'

by Tnwhitebull

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
It never fails, does it

that the wife is willing to do things with the lover that she wouldn't do with the husband, no matter how "straight" he felt. The first part is believable, the second... no. thanks for the effort but only a 3.

PostScriptorPostScriptorabout 12 years ago
I was surprised...

This story was a surprisingly sensitive and gentle story of people fulfilling each other's needs, while making a great effort not to hurt each other or damage their relationship. That said...

I would have preferred to have the story told in dialog, rather than a first-person narrator. Stories always seem 'more real' if the characters are telling it.

There is also the protagonist's wife, who just disappears after the explanation of her difficulties and unwillingness to provide her husband with sexual relief. Does she know and give her blessings to this arrangement? Is she hurt, expecting that if her sexual desires have declined, that her husband should simply accept it? Or would she be outraged and want a divorce?

Finally, responding to the earlier comment about wives being willing to do things with a lover that they wouldn't do with the husband: in this story, I think the issue is neither Jay nor Carol was very knowledgeable about sexual techniques, so the main character was introducing her to aspects of sexuality that she was ignorant of, rather than the notion of 'holding out' on her husband.

Thanks for putting up this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow!!

Best most erotic story I've read in months. I've been that other guy and had a very similar experience and could not have told the story better.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago

For this wife a Matt Moreau character would have been good. A small cocked man.

Look at my collection from the Net:

http://ehealthforum.com/health/topic118366.html

http://www.essortment.com/sexual-faqs-xiii---painful-intercourse-other-answers-39298.html

http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/477958

http://ask.metafilter.com/62983/Is-my-large-penis-going-to-kill-my-happy-relationship

http://www.steadyhealth.com/cervix_pain_during_sex__t165258.html

http://sexuality.about.com/od/sexualhealthqanda/a/penis_too_big.htm

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_does_a_big_penis_feel_like

After 50 years the sexual revolution it is problem to match the exact sexual organs.

The sexual organ sizes are as the most biological sizes under Gauss Curve rule.

Unfortunately not the exact sizes paired in a marriage, so a wife will live her whole life to hide from the big cocked husband the pain during sex. The wives know the male ego and they do not want to injure the big cocked husbands. The big cocked men could get marriage with almost all women, but many women will hide the felt pain during sex, not injuring her husband's male ego. A small cocked men will be succesful marriage with only 50% of the women, with the low size pussy size women.

The big cocked men marries small pussy women so the small cocked men remain big pussy women. Total long term unhapyness for almost everybody and the big cocked husbands knows.in older ages his wife's pain during sex.

There is not in my net list, but I read such TRUE story, where the wife wrote on the NET she is glad, because she and her husband became fat, so her husband big cock does not penetral throughful into her all pussy.

(I read revenge story where the husband did not understand why his wife cheated with a less size cocked man? The size differents in the oposit direction???

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 12 years ago
vickie

Our hero's wife, Vickie, seems to have died (or evaporated) about one quarter of the way through this tale. She had an inconvenient problem about which Hero had been nicely heroic because of what she DID still provide and had provided before!

allenethanmallenethanmabout 10 years ago
I like this story a lot.

What good friends. We should all be so lucky. I like the fact that all three of you gained so much your sharing.. Loving wives stories don't have to always result in someone losing. You played this well from the start to make that possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Can't be a true story...

Three years and you've progressed to cutting yourself to half rations when she's become a hot tamale and he's gotten three years older? Where's their gratitude? Where's HER hunger for that larger cock that can reach into her, touch nerves and do things to her that Jay's smaller cock can never do? Ring this one up as a bullshit story.

TRUTH... size matters.... to EVERY..... repeat, EVERY woman.

WANT PROOF?? Line up ten men... nine with six inch cocks and one with a NINE inch cock then give a hundred women their choice. The nine inch cock will be chosen every fucking time.

CASE CLOSED.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous