Carol Shared

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now, it was my turn to cum so I raised Carol's legs up more so I could get deeper penetration and really get in a rhythm of thrusting. Carol was smiling at me now and she asked me to do what I wanted with her. I started driving hard and fast into her now and kept that up for several minutes till I felt her drying out and the friction was burning my cock. I stopped and withdrew from her and squirted more lube on my cock and ask Carol to roll over onto her knees.

I'm not sure she knew where to place her legs so I guided her legs in alignment with me and slowly pushed back into her fully with my lubed cock. I pushed her head down on the pillow so I could concentrate now on pulling her hips into me as I drove completely inside of her. As my cock hit her cervix, she let out a little scream, but I kept pushing further into her as her pain subsided. I felt her tense up again and moan into her pillow and I knew my cock was at the right spot inside of her. I kept it there and made little thrusts as she kept cumming.

When I felt it subsiding, I picked up my pace and started thrusting hard and deep inside of her till I felt months of build-up making it way through me. As I began to cum I pushed all the way inside of her and felt my spasms exploding inside of her and felt her twitching as I did. As my cock began to soften I felt her relax and I withdrew from her and lay beside her spent.

I held Carol close to me with her back to me as kissed her shoulders and neck. She leaned over to meet my kiss and we again kissed deeply for a long time. I thanked her for such a wonderful experience and let her know how fantastic she felt to me. She just lay in my arms as we spooned for several minutes and told me she had better get up and clean herself off. I asked her to wait if she would I just wanted to hold her just the way she was.

After several minutes I found myself massaging her body with my hand as we held close. It was just hard not to roam my hands all over the body that had just opened herself to me. She put her hand on my head and she was rubbing my necks and lips as I kissed her fingers. I felt my cock springing back to full hardness as she rubbed my neck and I took my hand and guiding between her legs and let it rest between her legs. The head was still sensitive so I just let it rest between her legs for a while as my finger explored her pussy again.

She was starting to respond pushing onto my fingers and I asked her if I could have her again. Carol said please, take me again. I moved her leg up toward her chest and guided my cock into her pussy as we stayed on our sides. She was still wet from my cum so no further lube was needed. I thrust deeply into her as she I massaged her right breast. Her nipple was fully erect and I could feel another orgasm building inside of her so I quickened the pace of my thrusting. After a few minutes I asked her if she would get on top of me and ride me. I knew she didn't have the best knees in the world but I thought she could last a little while riding me.

As she lowered herself on to me she took me about half way into her and then stopped and then just started grinding against me. I knew my cock must be lined up with her g-spot so I let her have control. She was grinding away at a steady pace and I moved my finger down to her clit and started to massage it to hasten her orgasm. She didn't last long and I felt her steady grinding halt and felt her body convulsing around my cock. I didn't move, this was her moment. She shook and I felt a steady stream of fluid down my cock. Her eyes were wide open and seemed to be rolling back into her head as she let out a loud moan. She collapsed onto my chest and I lost it right there, exploding myself for a second time inside of her as she kissed me.

She released my cock inside of her and rolled off to lay beside me now. We laid in each others arms for several minutes even though we were both lying on a very wet sheet. She got up slowly and went to the hall bathroom leaving the door open. I got up and took her gown to her with her robe and shoes, but I asked her not to put on her bra and panties. She took a warm wash cloth and cleaned my cock for me and then bent down to give it a kiss.

I went back to bedroom, put on my clothes and threw the spread back over the tasseled bed. I joined her in the kitchen and we got a couple of drinks and returned to the den to wait for Jay and her granddaughter. Looking at the clock, I realized we had been in the bedroom for almost three hours, so I figured it might be a few minutes before Jay returned. I wanted to talk with Carol and get her impression of our afternoon, hoping she would allow me to continue seeing her.

Carol was nervous about talking about sexual things so I just kept it as gentle as I could. She said she hadn't experienced that many orgasms before and wasn't sure why she had and hoped I didn't feel badly towards her. I smiled and kissed her and told her I hoped she always had that many orgasms or more each time we were together. I asked her if she would want to continue seeing me again and she said she'd love that very much and thanked me. I held her in my arms, kissed her deeply again and sat back with her in my arms.

Jay finally returned and I thanked him for sharing his precious Carol with me and gave him a big hug. I left and allowed them to enjoy their time together.

I didn't talk with Jay until Monday and thanked him again for sharing Carol with me. I asked him if he was still ok with what happened Saturday and he said he was fine and after talking with Carol, she was fine as well. She would be available to me whenever I needed her. I felt so good hearing this. Jay did ask me if she was able to take care of me and I assured him she was fantastic, he was a very lucky man.

I hoped he wouldn't ask any more intimate questions about Saturday's meeting as I wasn't sure what Carol had told him. He only said she seemed very pleased with herself and thought she might have gained some confidence being with me. I told Jay I would never meet with Carol without his knowledge and blessing. He said he trusted me completely and knowing when I was with her would help because he wasn't able to enjoy her that night she was just too tired after being with me.

Later, I talked with Carol to thank her again and she told me she apologized for being so aloof as we talked afterwards, but she hadn't ever experienced anything like that before and she wasn't sure why she had so many orgasms with me. She didn't know what made her flood the sheets during that last orgasm. I explained it was a g-spot orgasm and that's what she supposed to do and I enjoyed it very much. I told her it's what I wanted her to experience, that's exactly what I needed. I asked her if she wanted to continue seeing me and she said she looked forward to it, too much so she said guiltily.

I asked her if she thought Jay was fine with everything and she said he was fine with everything except not be able to have her that night. She had to tell Jay she was too tired but she said she was way too sore to be with Jay. I asked her if I had done something wrong to hurt her and she said she just needed to get used to my cock and she'd be fine. Apparently, I was much larger than Jay and I didn't know that. I told her I was sorry and I would make sure her comfort was a priority to me. She just laughed and said she wouldn't have it any other way. She thanked me and made me feel really good about our start.

I continued meeting with Carol every couple of weeks for the next six months. We were able to enjoy everything together, I eventually introduced her to anal and she really enjoyed it after a few times. She began reading online about different positions and we tried them with lots of successes and sometimes just lots of laughter when we couldn't pull it off. Eventually Carol wanted to give me oral completely and became very good at it. I was just happy she was enjoying herself and that she was open enough with me to know she could do anything she wanted and knew I would do whatever she wanted.

Unfortunately, Jay had a few health issues we had to deal with. By the next summer, his blood pressure was going crazy and mixed with his diabetes the doctors struggled to find the right drugs to work properly. I tried to assist him on business projects to take that load off of him, but he just wasn't one to rest much. I finally got him to join me at a gym to start working out hoping that would help with the diabetes and his blood pressure. It helped some and he realized he had let himself get really out of shape. We worked out every other morning for about three months together and it was helping.

His doctor asked him to not quit working out; his levels were looking good enough to back off some of the medications he was taking. One Friday morning, I told Jay I needed a sauna after the workout because I was sore working off a ladder all week. He didn't know they even had a sauna, so he wanted to join me. We both wore our towels into the room and I showed how it worked with the water cup to produce the steam. I sat back against the wall, stretched out my legs and removed my towel to enjoy the moment. Jay did the same against the opposite wall. I got up after a few minutes to pour more water on the rocks and Jay saw me nude for the first time.

I guess I had never thought about before until Jay remarked about it later when we got coffee next door. I asked him if everything was ok and he seemed distant for some reason. I was worried the sauna had drained him and his blood pressure might have dropped and he said he was fine. We headed out to work our different jobs that day. I talked with Carol a few days later hoping to set up our next meeting and she said Jay was a little disturbed right now; we'd have to wait till she could figure out what was wrong with him.

I thought Jay had reached a point that he no longer wanted to share Carol with me and I would understand that without question. I could never hate him for that; I had just spent the best year of my life with Carol. If it stopped tomorrow, I was happy for what I had experienced. After a few days Carol called me and said Jay was a little concerned about me and her. I asked if she knew why and after some prodding, she explained. Jay knew that Carol was experiencing orgasms with me and knew we had been very open about doing what either wanted to ensure that.

Jay didn't know the specifics of how we enjoyed each other and assumed Carol's increased orgasms had to do with my cock size. He suddenly felt inferior, even to point that Carol might not enjoy him anymore after being with me. I was shocked to say the least and never dreamed he would feel this way, Jay always was confident and never hesitated to enjoy himself with Carol. I knew he wasn't that interested in Carol's sexual needs, but that is something they had known together for over 30 years. I knew Carol loved Jay very much and would never deny him herself for any reason. I told Carol I would do whatever we needed to do to remedy this situation with Jay.

Carol spent the next few weeks assuring Jay that he was her husband and she would stop being with me if that bothered him in the least. I had the same discussions with Jay and told him I would never be with Carol again unless we all agreed. It took Jay some time, but he realized we both loved him dearly and sexual feelings would never interfere with that. I hadn't been with Carol for almost 5 weeks now and Jay understood his wife was still his completely and now felt remorse for withholding my pleasure with her.

Jay and I had a long talk and he wanted to know more intimate details about what Carol and I did together. I wasn't going to lie to my friend even if he asked me to stop seeing her. I told him everything we did and let him know about her ability to enjoy several orgasms each time. He was shocked to know Carol enjoyed anal and even more shocked hearing she had become quite good orally even swallowing my cum.

I asked him why he had never tried to experience these things with her and he said he was too straight he guessed. I told him Carol was an excellent lover and it was a shame that he wouldn't enjoy everything with her. He then said he didn't think she could experience orgasms like that with him because he was much smaller than me. I laughed at first, but realized he was serious and felt bad about laughing. I explained to Jay, size hadn't nothing to do with it.

It was being open to allow her to enjoy herself anyway she would like and be prepared to make that happen. I told him I would happily assist him in learning how to enjoy Carol this way. He accepted this challenge. I met with Carol that weekend and things began to settle back to what we had been enjoying over the last year. I was working with Jay in how he could place Carol's needs first before he just jumped on her and got off. He was definitely trying and Carol was the happy recipient. Jay asked me if he could watch us together so he could see first hand what I did that brought Carol so much pleasure.

I told him he'd have to ask Carol. Carol wasn't receptive of that at all. After all, she had become very vocal now with me and didn't hold back in moaning or screaming when she desired to do so or even more vocal commands maybe not appropriate for a husband to hear. Jay was discouraged and I couldn't help him with changing Carol's mind. I finally decided to ask Jay if he wanted to install a camera in the room that would record our adventures together and not stifle Carol's fun. He agreed that would work and I set that up for him.

I called in a favor with a security company and had them install two cameras in the guest bedroom and two more in the master bedroom. They were tied to a monitor and recorder under the house through this new wireless system. I had special buffers attached so there would be no chance of some stranger intercepting the signal. Carol never knew what had been installed and Jay didn't know about the master bedroom cameras. I did that so I could monitor him and Carol together and give him some ideas or pointers. He would have never agreed to it if I had asked his permission first.

Carol and I continued to meet as usual every couple of weeks, but I wanted to make sure our next couple of visits included everything so Jay could watch everything we did together. The recorder was set to come on at certain times and stop at designated times. The next month I had a couple of visits recorded and Jay would be able to see how his lovely Carol could enjoy herself and me too! I compressed the two meetings into a 4 hour DVD and Jay and I met at his office one afternoon to watch it. I didn't want him watching it alone and I wanted to be close by to see his reactions and answer any questions.

I removed all sound, so Carol's vocal performance was not heard. Jay watched it entirely saying very few words along the way until it was over. I took the DVD out and placed it in my pocket as to ensure his eyes would be the only eyes that ever saw it. We talked for a while and he was totally blown away by Carol's abilities to cum the way she did and to do things he had not done with her. I reminded him that "yet" was the key word. If he wanted to do any of those things with her, he only had to ask her and provide the lead. He finally understood and asked if he could break it down in his mind the things of foreplay that got Carol so hot. I told him we'd work on that too. What he didn't know was I would record him and Carol together so he could eventually watch himself in my place.

Jay and I spent a few hours each week talking about foreplay and how he could be with Carol. Things were working just as he had hoped they would and after a few weeks he and Carol were enjoying everything she and I did together. When I knew he was going to play with Carol I set their room on record by remote. It took several weeks of recordings since I never knew the right times or I'd run out of record space, but I eventually was able to put together his DVD of he and Carol. I reduced to 3 hours and asked him to give me a few hours one afternoon for some serious talk.

One Thursday afternoon we sat down in his office and watched it together. He was very pissed off when he found out what I had done, but once we started viewing it, he chilled quickly. I had edited it so as to really show Carol's orgasms and his new adventures with her. Before half way through it, every time I looked over and him he was smiling.

When it was over, I removed it from is player and placed it in my pocket for my disposal. I asked him to think about it for a minute and remember back a few weeks ago when he watched the first DVD. I assured him nothing had changed except the players, that Carol was now being pleasured by two very caring lovers. Any questions? He just laughed, walked over to me and hugged me. I told him never to let Carol know she had been recorded and those two DVD's were destroyed.

The next week I had the system removed and destroyed. That was two years ago this week. I still meet with Carol, only once a month now, since her new husband has to have more time with her. We talked together this past weekend since it's been 3 years since we began and discovered that what began as two very dear friends of mine bailing me out from sexual starvation to me bailing them out from sexual boredom. I'm not sure who helped who the most, but I thank God everyday for my two dear friends. Carol, my friend and my lover; Jay, the best friend one guy could ever have this is our story. Thank You!!!

(Jay has asked me to encourage Carol to allow the three of us have some time together and see where that might lead. So far, Carol hasn't decided if she wants a full blown threesome. I think she's ready and I think Jay is too, time will tell if she wishes to cross that threshold.)

12