All Comments on 'Caroline's Naked Ride'

by Kelsey_dEligny

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 7 years ago
Very good story

I liked your story a lot, especially about the thoughts of Caroline as she pushed herself farther and farther to do what she had always wanted to do. Well done, and thank you!

Kelsey_dElignyKelsey_dElignyover 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

I'm really glad you liked it! And thanks for the feedback.

K.

ImaginaryLover62ImaginaryLover62over 7 years ago
I Enjoyed Your Story Very Much!

I only recently learned about the WNBR events staged all around the world. There are usually one or two somewhere in Texas each year, I noticed. I am eager to participate in one. It was very interesting to hear your description of the event, especially from the female perspective! It was very informative and sexy as well. I drive around naked often, and feel that same naughtiness/exhilaration/thrill that you describe. I would love to feel that same thrill on my bike! So, I will look into signing up for the Ride near my area. Thank you so much for lovely, exciting description of the event!

Kelsey_dElignyKelsey_dElignyover 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

If you liked the story, you should also like the longer novel version. Details are on my member page. K.

centauri4centauri4over 7 years ago
Superb tale!

I thought this tale had excellent progression, detail, balance (because it wasn't all leery spectators) and a thoughtful conclusion. I could read the novel version and now want to be in a WNBR event more than ever!!

Kelsey_dElignyKelsey_dElignyover 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks so much!

That's great to hear, centaur14. The novel and the first four Naked Student Tales are all available by following my Facebook link on my author page. K.

ManosHandsManosHandsalmost 7 years ago
I agree..

.. with some of the other comments. Very well written and while keeping with the non-sexual aspect of the WNBR you managed to make it pretty hot. I'm now a fan.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fantastic!

A great little ditty. Particularly the episode with the golf ball and the aardvark. I haven't laughed so much since the election.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderalmost 2 years ago

Really nice story, and some keen and close observation. Perhaps a little editing would sharpen up the pace a bit.

VitavieVitaviealmost 2 years ago

My comment would be identical to RangeExpander before me. I love the detail you go to in describing the anatomical side. If you are nude in public for the first time, you will notice the details of penis, balls, vulva, pubic hair etc. Some pace could be gained by some editing, but, clearly the story is enjoyable as it is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous