Carol's School Tales Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,394 Followers

I went to school 5 weeks later to get my exam results. I passed everything! I ran up to Jim and jumped into his arms, I gave him a deep loving kiss swapping tongues with him. He put me down and as I turned there was Miss Newark, Sean, and just about everyone else watching stunned.

"I think we had better go," I mumbled.

We left them all still wondering about our loving kiss, not quite what you would expect from a father and daughter! I looked at Becky as she read the results. She began tugging at my wedding rings trying to take them off. I sat on the chair now I had something far more serious to worry about. Two days later Becky came back from the toilet. Just the look on her face said it all.

"What's up Becky?" Jim asked concerned.

"Isn't it obvious? She can't get my rings off her finger, she keeps throwing up, and that fat she thinks she got from sitting around all day isn't fat is it Becky?"

She just looked up in shock at me.

"Jim she has just done a home pregnancy test, I went and got her one from the chemist. Your daughter is going to have a baby!"

4 months later they waved me off. Becky was showing well now, and it was the only solution available. Becky would carry on being Carol, and I was off to university as Becky! I had seen Della a few times since the last day of school, and she turn up to wave me off.

"So is that right your mum and dad are moving too?"

"Yeah, J, dad has a new job up north. Besides you wouldn't believe the amount of agro the baby has caused."

We hugged and kissed with tears in our eyes.

"Look I'd better go."

I went back to my old house to pick up a few things. I loaded them into my car. As I bent into the back seat I heard someone shouting.

"Ah so you are back you little madam, you and your friends made a right mess I've a good mind to tell your step m..."

"Mrs Adams?" I queried, as I came back out from the car.

"Oh sorry I thought you were Becky, I, I mean the short skirt, you looked just like, I mean why are you dressed like."

"Never mind what did you say about Becky?"

She took a deep breath, "the party she had a few weeks ago, they knocked over our dustbin and the racket coming from the, bedroom."

"What racket? What party?"

She looked even more flustered.

"Becky her friend, and those 3 men, well they were all up there doing it, sex I mean," she said with a gulp.

I looked at her waiting for more.

"Carol we've always got on well."

"What 3 men?" I asked, stopping her again.

"3 men two white and one black man, they larked about on the lawn for awhile throwing those hood things."

"Ski masks?" I asked slowly.

"Yes I suppose. They knocked over our dustbin with that blue van of theirs. Then they dragged them in the house laughing and joking."

"Wait they dragged Becky and her friend in the house?"

"Oh no dear Becky and her friend were doing the dragging; she even had his thing out. Huge it was, black and huge, not that I really noticed of course."

"What colour was the van?"

"Blue dear I told you. Well it was dark I know but it was still there in the morning. Then they all went off laughing and joking together, and Becky well she just stuck her fingers up to my George."

"Two white men and a black man?"

"Yes dear, are you alright you look quite pale?"

I got into the car feeling quite numb. She was still twittering on as I started the engine.

"I heard Becky say something about frightening someone and getting her dad back."

I switched off the engine and sat there as she told me everything she knew. I pieced it together as she told me more and more. Now Mrs Adams was a noise old bat, so I knew she would have had an ear to the wall listening. Becky had apparently planned everything from what Mrs Adams revealed. I was supposed to come in and catch them like I did. Becky was scared when I phoned Jim. Mrs Adams said that whoever the woman was just supposed to be frightened enough to leave. But as soon as the father found out she had to rethink everything quickly.

"What were her exact words?"

Mrs Adams looked up and down the street, "Something like shame the bitch into leaving. But later she said she was having more fun sending her to school dressed like a tart. She said no matter what she made her do, this woman still wouldn't leave. They all thought it was hysterical judging by the laughter."

I watched Mrs Adams eyes as I adjusted my short hem. Her hands went to her mouth.

"Oh dear Carol, it, it was you she was talking about."

I left her figuring it out for herself. I drove back towards the house hoping to catch the little bitch before they left. I stopped in the street a little way away to collect my thoughts. They were still there. I had a cigarette calming my nerves. I remembered now seeing the blue van parked outside the day of Becky's rape. It was just a van in the street. But now I knew it must have belonged to the three men. Not very clever parking outside the house of your victim, unless it wasn't rape, and I'm sure they would have had a backup plan. Maybe Becky had convinced them she would stick up for them. No wonder she didn't want to go to the police. I flicked the fag end out of the window. I heard shouting coming from the house. Then the blue van appeared, and I saw the black man get out. I watched as Becky came out of the house and she was still screaming at Jim. The black man chucked the cases she was struggling with into the van. All I heard was Becky screaming.

"Its Nicks Baby dad, get over it!"

I watched Jim go back into the house with his head held low. I ducked down as the blue van went past me with Beck and her lover. So what now? Do I go back to Jim?

As I straightened up I saw the grey pleated miniskirt sticking out of my badly packed bulging suitcase in the rear view mirror. I looked back at the house. I could feel a smile spreading over my face; I began to laugh at some of the things I had done as Becky. I looked back in the mirror at the grey school skirt.

"You and I have had quite an adventure little skirt. How would you like all those hunky university guys watching you flick and blow in the wind? OK then lets go and turn some heads."

Four years later I walked into my new job. Leering eyes tried not to stare at my grey pleated miniskirt and black pantyhose encased legs, but they didn't have a chance.

"Good morning my name is Miss Becky Norris; I'm your new teacher."

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,394 Followers
12