Carolyn's Spanish Gigolo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erbanluv
Erbanluv
86 Followers

"Oh, I wouldn't think of leaving you alone in your condition!" Philippe replied. "We may not be able to go to the party that you had your heart set on but, in your condition, you could certainly use some help. You've already paid the agency and as far as I'm concerned, I'm your faithful servant until 8 a.m. tomorrow! I think the first thing we should do is arrange for a doctor to take a look at your foot. It's noticeably swollen and you're obviously in pain."

With that, he picked up the phone and asked the switchboard to dial a number for him. Moments later, he was making arrangements to have a Doctor come to the hotel and examine Carolyn's ankle. His English was almost flawless, with a slight and provocatively sexy, Spanish accent. He was quite comfortable in the conversation and it was apparent that he and the doctor were good friends. They discussed what had happened to Carolyn's ankle in English and then switched to Spanish.

As he spoke, his smoothly sensual tones and remarkable good looks held Carolyn captivated. He was tall, with narrow hips and strong athletic shoulders. He was wearing a black formal suit that fit his magnificently proportioned body like a glove. One hand was on his hip as he spoke to his friend and Carolyn could see the flat hardness of his stomach beneath the silken fabric of the white shirt he was wearing. She squirmed uncomfortably as her mind began wandering into erotic corners that it hadn't visited in months. Her ankle was injured but the rest of her body was functioning perfectly. The message that it was sending to her consciousness was unmistakable.

Finally Philippe switched back to English. "So I'll see you shortly then my friend. My thanks for helping out on such short notice." He hung up the phone and walked back to the sofa. As he sat down beside Carolyn, she felt a tiny electrical shiver coursing through her body.

"That was my friend Geraldo." he said to her softly, "We went to University together, here in Madrid several years ago. We've stayed in touch ever since. He went on to medical school and started practicing sports medicine two years ago. I'm sure he'll know exactly what to do to have you back on that ankle in no time."

Then with a chuckle, he added, "You Americans have to learn to slow down and stop rushing all the time. Injuries like this only happen to us Spaniards when we're playing soccer!"

Philippe's easy manner was relaxing Carolyn. She laughed, "You're right! It seems that all I've been doing for the last week, in fact for most of my life, is rushing from one event to the next. I guess I'm going to have to re examine my priorities."

For close to an hour the two sat next to each other on the sofa, relaxing and conversing quietly; getting to know one another. Carolyn found this tall, dark, handsome man absolutely irresistible. He'd been born into a relatively poor fishing family along the West coast. He'd lived with his family until he was sixteen years old. Then, because he was a such a fine student, his parents sent him to Madrid to live with his aunt and uncle. He continued his schooling in Madrid and did so well that he won an academic scholarship to the University of Madrid where he studied Architecture and did extremely well, but he had to drop out at the beginning of the final year when his father died.

He was the oldest child and had to take over the family fishing business. He was the only one of his siblings with the maturity and experience to run the business. His mother's health was failing and the family relied on the small fishing operation for their livelihood. He ran it for almost five years and it provided the family with a comfortable living. It was a good life and he'd enjoyed it, but his real love was architecture and he longed to return to Madrid to continue his studies.

His mother had died about a year ago and by then, his siblings were capable of running the family business themselves. So he'd returned to Madrid to finish his education. Unfortunately, he'd lost his scholarship when he returned to run the family business several years earlier and his aunt and uncle had retired and moved back to the Spanish countryside that they loved so dearly. That left him with no place to stay and no money to pay his tuition.

He'd taken the job with the escort agency because it paid him very well. Now, less than a year after returning to Madrid, he had saved enough money to allow him to complete his architecture degree. He'd be giving up his job at the escort agency to return to University at the end of the month.

With each word that Philippe spoke, Carolyn's attraction to him became more intense. This was not the fast talking pretty boy with a dazzling smile that she'd expected to meet at her door. Rather, she found herself being enraptured by a poised, articulate and ambitious man who just happened to be the most fantastic looking guy she'd ever seen. They looked directly into one another's eyes as they spoke. Both seemingly ensnared in a soft, comfortable web of mutual admiration.

As they spoke, they sipped wine and frequently touched each other's hand or arm to emphasize a point. With each touch, a shiver of erotic delight crackled electrically along the length of Carolyn's body. The wine was sweet. The mood was sensual. The company was alluring. In spite of the nagging pain in her ankle, she felt herself becoming mentally and physically excited by the soft words, that flowed like liquid silk from the lips of this seductively handsome man.

Carolyn was about to call room service to order another bottle of wine, when a knock came at the door. Philippe leapt up, "It must be Geraldo!" he remarked, "I'll let him in!"

When Philippe opened the door, a tall handsome young man stood there, smiling enthusiastically. "Philippe! My friend! How I have missed you!"

"As I have missed you my friend!" Philippe replied. "How is the lovely Maria and my God Daughter Angelina?"

The two men embraced each other joyously. Their pleasure at seeing one another was touching. Carolyn smiled happily and wondered why American men, by comparison, tended to be so controlled and transparent. The two men chatted effervescently with each other in Spanish for a few minutes. Almost oblivious to Carolyn's presence. Then Philippe stopped abruptly and exclaimed loudly, in English, "Oh forgive my rudeness! Geraldo, this is Carolyn, the young lady I told you about. She hurt her ankle a few hours ago and hasn't had a chance to see a doctor yet. She has to return to America tomorrow, but needs to have the ankle examined before she leaves. Could you take a look please?"

Then he looked at Carolyn and with a warm smile added, "She's a very special young lady and I want you to take good care of her."

Geraldo walked over to the sofa and moved the coffee table to one side. Then he pulled the ottoman over in front of Carolyn and sat on it, facing her. He smiled reassuringly and told her to lift her leg. When she did, he supported it by placing his hand beneath her calf.

Carolyn flushed as she realized that she was still wearing her bath robe. She'd been wearing it the entire time that she'd been chatting with Philippe. She suddenly felt very embarrassed and apologized for not having changed into something more suitable for greeting guests and doctors.

Both men laughed at Carolyn's embarrassment and Geraldo teasingly assured her that he often met with patients who were wearing only a bathrobe. She was at once relaxed by his professional manner. She quickly wrapped the corners of the robe up over her naked thighs and watched as he carefully ran his hands over the swollen ankle. He asked Carolyn if she could move her foot and although it was painful, she was able to comply. Then he asked her to move her toes and again, although it hurt, she was able to do so.

"Good! Very Good!" he remarked with apparent relief. "I don't think you've broken anything. This is probably just a tendon strain. But it would be a good idea to have the ankle x-rayed before you leave for home. Just to be safe."

Carolyn replied that her plane was leaving at 10:00 the following morning and she doubted that she'd get a chance to go to a clinic on such short notice.

Geraldo nodded. He understood. The clinics in the area tended to have long line ups and Carolyn was going to be on a tight schedule the following morning. "Well" he replied, "if you go and have it x-rayed as soon as you arrive back in America, it should not create a problem. In the meantime, I'm going to wrap the ankle and give you a shot of long lasting local anaesthetic to relieve the pain I'm also going to give you a prescription for some pain relievers that you can pick up at the airport pharmacy before your departure tomorrow morning."

He smiled at Carolyn and added, with all of the charm that only Mediterranean men possess, "But be sure to go to a doctor as soon as you arrive home. After all, such lovely ankles deserve only the finest care."

Carolyn smiled demurely and replied, "I promise Geraldo. I'll even send you a copy of the x-ray!"

The two men laughed at the sudden look of apprehension on Carolyn's face as Geraldo took a hypodermic from his bag and deftly filled it with local anaesthetic. He smiled warmly at her and said, "Don't worry, I haven't lost a soccer player yet."

Carolyn winced as she felt the prick of the needle. Almost immediately, her ankle began to feel numb and within a few minutes all traces of pain were gone. Geraldo quickly wrapped the ankle in tension bandaging and when he was finished, cautioned Carolyn to keep the amount of weight that she put on the foot to a minimum. He suggested that she use a cane whenever she walked and promised to have his office send one to the front desk of the hotel early the next morning.

Minutes later, He was at the door saying goodbye to Philippe. The two men embraced again. "Goodbye my old friend," Philippe said warmly, "and thank you for coming out so late and on such short notice. Please send your bill to my attention at the university. I start back on the first of the month."

Geraldo's face lit up with delight. "This is wonderful news my friend! Maria and I have been praying that you would return to finish your architectural degree. A talent such as yours must never go unused. We intend to build our dream home next year and insist that you prepare the plans for us. Then he affectionately slapped Philippe on the shoulder and added, "As for my bill; look for it in the mail. It will arrive on the day that hell freezes over!"

Then he turned to Carolyn and said pleasantly. "It's been a pleasure meeting such a beautiful American lady Carolyn. Remember; keep your weight off the ankle and, when you must walk, use the cane that I'm going to send over."

Carolyn smiled warmly. "I can never thank you enough Geraldo. I don't deserve such special treatment."

"Oh, but yes you do!" replied Geraldo. "Anyone who's special to Philippe is special to me." Then, with a smile, he waved goodbye and disappeared into the hallway.

Carolyn was impressed and touched by the ardent bond of friendship between the two men. "What a fantastic friend you have Philippe. Geraldo is so kind and gentle. You're a fortunate man."

"Indeed I am!", replied Philippe, " I would trust Geraldo with my life. He and his wife Maria are my two dearest friends. As you probably gathered, we went to university together and have been friends ever since. They've both been encouraging me all along to get back to school and finish my architectural studies. Maria will be pleased when Geraldo tells her that I'll finally be returning. She loves me like a brother."

Philippe strode over to the sofa and sat down on the ottoman that Geraldo had placed in front of Carolyn. He gently lifted the leg with the injured ankle and placed the calf on his knee, being careful not to allow any of the weight of the leg to rest on her foot.

He examined the bandaging carefully and exclaimed softly. "Geraldo seems quite sure that your ankle is not broken. That at least is good news. Is it still hurting you?" he asked in a whisper.

"Hurting me!... I can't feel a thing!" replied Carolyn. Then with a chuckle, she added, "It's as if my foot and ankle have been disconnected from my nervous system!"

"That's good!" replied Philippe. "Geraldo assured me that the effect of the needle should last for most of the night and when I get you to the airport tomorrow morning, I'll stop at the pharmacy to pick up the pain medication that he prescribed."

Carolyn was taken completely by surprise. "When you get me to the airport tomorrow morning?" she enquired. "What do you mean Philippe? There's no need for you to take me to the airport tomorrow. I'll get my friend Anne Marie to help me. Besides, I have no claim on your time after 8.00 a.m."

Philippe laughed vigorously at her sudden outburst of concern. "Carolyn! You are such an American! Surely you have gathered by now that you are more than just one of the ladies who pays for my time. You're a charming and lovely woman whom I find absolutely fascinating. I'll be more than happy to assist you in any way that I can on your last day here in Madrid." Then, smiling warmly, he added, "To Spanish men, honor is a duty. I could not even think of deserting you in your condition."

Then he glanced at his watch and remarked, "It's getting late and if you wish to go to bed, I'll be happy to help you into the bedroom. I can sleep here on the sofa and in the morning we can get your bags packed and I'll take you to the airport."

Carolyn was touched by this lovely man's caring attitude. But there was also a growing measure of sexual urgency creeping into her consciousness. The smell of his cologne, the dark sweeping waves of his jet black hair, his broad, muscular shoulders, the smouldering sensuality that glowed brightly behind the dark beauty of his eyes. He was truly irresistible...

Her need intensified as she felt the touch of his strong hands on her calf. They moved gently over her leg, their caress leaving long trails of erogenous desire in their wake. His touch was electric. She felt herself being drawn to him inexorably, tantalizingly. His charm was overwhelming. Carolyn didn't want to leave Spain without having him.

"Philippe!" she whispered, in a softly inviting voice, "Will you help me to my bed?"

Philippe met her gaze and knew in that very second that she was seducing him. He said nothing, instead he swept her up in his arms and carried her to the bedroom. She wrapped her arms longingly around his neck and rested her head on his strong shoulders. He carried her effortlessly, as if she were a tiny weightless doll. As they entered the bedroom, he turned, still holding her in his arms and with his fingertip, switched on the light.

"Philippe.", she whispered breathlessly into his ear, "I want you to know that I haven't been with a man in months. I simply don't do this sort of thing and then with just a touch of trepidation in her voice, added, "To be honest, I'm a little afraid!"

"I understand my lovely one." he replied, "I can tell that you are not someone who gives her love lightly." He carefully laid Carolyn on the bed and gently helped her to remove her robe. She could hear his breath catch in his throat as he looked down on her naked body. Her skin was soft and white and had the smooth, rich feel of satin. Her breasts were not large, but were firm and full and topped with delicate pink nipples. Her chest heaved with the excitement of what she was doing and her hazel eyes were fixed invitingly on his. Her chestnut brown hair spread out over the bed and surrounded her head like a silken halo. She was glad that he found her attractive. It would add to the passion of their lovemaking.

Philippe stood to remove his clothing, but he didn't hurry. He wanted their lovemaking and everything that led up to it to be titillatingly slow and deliberate; stimulating all of their senses, sight, sound, smell, touch and taste. Each sense would have to be satisfied before their lovemaking ended.

He undid the buttons of his shirt slowly, erotically and provocatively. As the material parted, Carolyn could see the bronzed skin of his chest and abdomen. A light mat of short, darkly coiled hair covered his chest. The toned muscles beneath rippled sensually. His abdomen had the appearance of carved marble, framing a perfect chiselled group of muscles. As he pulled the shirt open and began to slip it off, the light danced alluringly over the symmetrical rows of hard, defined muscle.

Ordinarily, Carolyn would have blushed at such sensual daring. Philippe was tantalizing her with his masculine perfection while she laid there watching, as if bewitched. But there would be no blushing tonight. Instead, Carolyn was setting free the voyeur within her. She was casting aside all of her inhibitions. Her pulse hammered wildly in her temples. She felt herself responding to Philippe's erotic coaxing at a primitive level, responding to the exhilaration of watching this breathtakingly handsome man disrobe. She could feel the warm, wet message that her body was sending to her brain.

His shirt off, Philippe reached for his belt. He smiled seductively at Carolyn as he began to unfasten it. She could see the smooth, hard muscles in his arms and shoulders flexing and relaxing as he undid the buckle. The dim light in the bedroom seemed to shift with each tiny move that he made, accentuating his smoothly erotic symmetry. She gazed at his physical perfection in silent awe. He had the beautiful V shaped physique of a gladiator.

Finally, with the belt now unfastened, Philippe gently pushed his shoes off and slid them under the bed with his foot. Then, smiling invitingly at Carolyn, he slowly and deliberately undid the button at the top of his zip fly.

Carolyn watched every move that he made, enraptured and beguiled by his beauty. Every nerve in her body was reacting to the sensual scene that was unfolding before her.

He grasped the zipper of the fly and slowly ran it all the way down to the bottom. Then he pushed his slacks down over his narrow waist and pulled them over his feet. He walked to the chair at the vanity and hung the pants carefully over the back. Carolyn continued to watch in silence, captivated by the smooth, effortless grace of his motions. He moved with the smooth confidence of an athlete. A powerful, charismatic mystique enveloped him like a seductive aura. She waited with growing impatience for the feel of his chiselled body next to hers.

He was wearing white jockey shorts that clung to his strong, narrow hips as if they were his own skin. As he walked back to the bed, Carolyn could see the thickly arched shaft of his penis straining impatiently at the thin material. She felt her body shudder involuntarily as her own burgeoning libido continued to grow, hand in hand, with Philippe's. The pleasant sensation between her thighs was quickly becoming a strident demand for gratification.

Philippe smiled at her enticingly and hooked his thumbs under the waist band of his jockey shorts. Slowly, seductively, he pushed them down over his slim hips, down over the firm, compact globes of his buttocks, down over the long smooth muscles of his thighs and calves and finally over his feet. When he stood, Carolyn choked back a gasp. He was endowed like no other man she'd ever seen. His long, thick penis was fully erect and was twitching gently in anticipation of the act that lay ahead.

Carolyn couldn't believe the level of stimulation that she had already reached. Her heart was pounding like a jackhammer! Her breasts heaved with anticipation! She could feel the need gathering between her thighs in a creeping flood of hot, wet desire. She opened her arms invitingly and whispered his name in a voice trembling with passion.

Erbanluv
Erbanluv
86 Followers