Carolyn's Spanish Gigolo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Philippe laid beside her and pressed his face softly into the long silken tresses of her hair. He inhaled it's fragrance deeply, savouring her sweet feminine perfume. He ran his lips slowly down her face, along the hairline, kissing his way gently to her ear. As he reached it, he whispered, in a voice rife with sensual emotion.

"Carolyn, you are the most beautiful women I've ever seen. I wanted you the moment I saw you standing at your door."

Carolyn shivered with anticipation at the touch of his lips and the feel of his breath on her ear. All the while, his hands moved softly over her body, caressing her tenderly, touching her intimately, exploring her femininity, arousing her flesh to levels of rapture she'd never before experienced.

He moved tenderly to her cheek, revelling in the softly luxuriant quality of her skin. His lips found her eyes, her nose, her chin. He kissed each in turn, tasting their sugary sweetness, worshipping their alluring natural fragrance, savoring their soft, satiny texture. At last, his searching mouth found hers. As their lips touched, a spark of erotic energy shot between them and danced electrically along the entire length of their bodies.

Carolyn's hands moved up and down Philippe's arms. She explored his shoulders, his chest, his rock hard abdomen. Her back arched as she pressed to get even closer to his smoothly muscled frame. Her breasts strained into his hands as they caressed her. She could taste his cologne on her lips, smell it's intoxicating fragrance, feel it's sexually inebriating affect. She was taking possession of him. She was going to have him!

Philippe's tongue pressed gently against her softly pursed lips and when they parted he slid his tongue between and touched its tip to hers. His mouth tasted sweet. Their kiss was deep and longing, mesmerizing both of them and lasting for what seemed an eternity. It left both of them breathless and yearning for more.

Now his lips moved along the delicate porcelain line of Carolyn's jaw, down to the soft, warm, perfumed flesh of her throat. Philippe could feel her racing pulse pounding beneath his lips, smell the sweet fragrance of her satin skin, feel the caress of her fingers at the back of his head as she pulled his face closer to her straining breasts.

As his lips explored the softly erotic loveliness of her throat and neck, his hands wandered boldly over her naked body touching her, caressing the soft fullness of her breasts, exploring the rounded perfection of her shapely hips, stroking the dark triangle of silky pubic hair between her gently parted thighs, feeling the soft, moist heat of her female center.

Then his hands moved back to her breasts, cradling them gently and lovingly. He began kissing them softly, tenderly, revelling in their fullness, delighting in their voluptuous feel. He kissed above, beside and beneath, leaving no part of their seductive loveliness untouched by his warm, searching lips.

At first, he moved slowly, in large sensual circles around the outer circumference of each breast, kissing gently as he went; exalting her feminine sexuality. Then the circles became progressively smaller until his lips finally fell upon the soft, pink, velvet of her nipples.

He took each nipple gently between his lips and drew it seductively into his mouth. Carolyn moaned softly as she felt his tongue move enticingly over her yearning breasts, caressing them softly, nibbling them teasingly, sucking them provocatively. Her nipples began to take on a red hue as Carolyn's need grew. They reacted gently to Philippe's erotic touch. Like flowers placed in the sun, they blossomed, ripely erect and full, each straining for the erogenous touch of his lips and tongue.

Carolyn's hands began moving down over his body. Down over the hard, rippling muscles of his back, down over the tight, compact globes of his perfectly shaped buttocks, gently caressing the long, smooth muscles at the back of his powerful thighs. Then she moved to the front and began exploring her way back up. She could feel the blunt, swollen head of his penis pushing insistently against her thigh. As her fingers closed around it, she felt a hot, salacious thrill shoot along the turgid length of her wetly aroused labia. It was huge! It felt alive as it jerked excitedly in response to the soft touch of her hand. She stroked the shaft lovingly from top to bottom, marvelling at its length and girth.

She shuddered with erotic delight. The realization that she was about to feel its magnificent length and width filling her yearning vagina, sent hot thrills dancing over her invigorated body. She trembled with growing anticipation and shivered convulsively as she felt its hard girth pressing urgently against her, coaxing her deliciously, enrapturing her hypnotically. She wanted to have him right then at that moment. She wanted to feel the rock hard evidence of his need entering her, possessing her; thrusting deeply in and out of her hot, wet, inviting vagina. The raging inferno of passion that this living Adonis had ignited within her had to be quenched.

Philippe moaned softly each time her hand moved along its swollen length. Carolyn loved feeling and hearing his need as she touched him, as she explored the exciting dimensions of his thick, rigid penis. Her hands continued moving up over his torso. She marvelled at the steel hard perfection of his abdomen, gasping softly as she felt it's rippling excellence beneath her salacious touch. The hard knots of muscle slid exotically beneath her lust filled fingertips like luxuriously carved slats of mahogany. His wide, powerful, chest muscles flexed and relaxed rhythmically, excitingly. Her fingers hungrily traced the sharp, muscular mass of his powerfully chiselled shoulders. The more she touched him the more she wanted to touch him.

Now Philippe's mouth moved gently down over Carolyn's tummy. He kissed her navel softly, then moved to her hips and traced their voluptuous shape teasingly. The touch of his warm, full lips sent passionate chills up and down her body. All the while, his hands moved over her, exploring her intimate parts, beguiling her, driving her to already raging libido to peaks of desire that soared higher and higher with each touch and each kiss.

Finally, his lips reached the dark, silky triangle of her carefully trimmed pubic hair. Her soft, white thighs were parted and lay open in silent surrender. She was ready to be taken. She wanted to feel this beautiful man inside her.

Philippe got on his knees between Carolyn's open legs and began kissing the inside of her thighs, tasting their satiny softness, savoring the sweet feminine fragrance of her growing need. Then he pressed his face hungrily into the dark triangle of her pubic mound and kissed it lovingly. His tongue slid softly between her turgid labia and gently touched the now swollen head of her clitoris. He moved his tongue in tiny circles around it, coaxing it to even greater heights of erotic arousal.

Carolyn's fingernails dug into the satin sheets of the bed. She moaned loudly as she felt his tongue exploring her now super excited clitoris. Her back was arched as she thrust her hips upwards, allowing Philippe unrestrained access to her inner labia and vagina. She moved her hands to his head, running her fingers through his hair, stroking the back of his neck, pulling him closer to her softly opened body.

Philippe's arousal was becoming more urgent now. His tongue began moving along the entire length of Carolyn's labial folds, from top to bottom, probing deeply, tasting freely the warm erotic flow of her excitement, stimulating her to dizzying heights and moving himself to levels of passion that he'd only dreamed of before finding this fascinating creature.

He gently spread Carolyn's labial slit with his fingers, exposing her delicate clitoris to his searching tongue. Then he softly pushed the surrounding flesh away from the head, exposing it completely. He began making tiny circles around it with the point of his tongue, alternately sucking and kissing as he did. The unbelievably thrilling sensation brought Carolyn to the brink of an orgasm. Her hips were beginning to thrust involuntarily and her hands at the back of Philippe's head were pulling him insistently closer.

Philippe could sense that Carolyn was moving quickly towards an orgasm. He hastily got to his knees and, taking the straining shaft of his penis in his hand, moved his hips forward until its huge purple head was pressing against the warmly flooded crease of her passion swollen labia. She moaned loudly as she felt his penis pressing insistently against her. Then, he thrust his hips a little further ahead and Carolyn's labia spread wide, stretching tightly about the head of his surging manhood, accommodating him wantonly, shamelessly, and with total sexual abandon.

Philippe didn't enter Carolyn completely at first. He didn't want to hurt her and knew from experience that he would if he wasn't patient with her. He could tell that she was relatively inexperienced sexually and purposely kept a leash on his seething libido. He slowly and deliberately began to move the head of his penis in and out of just the opening of her vagina. The feeling was a sensually delightful experience for both of them. Each of them moaned wantonly at the deliciously erotic response that it evoked.

After only a few minutes of short, shallow thrusting, Carolyn's thighs were spread wide. Her back was arched and her pubic mound was thrust upwards in a frenzied search for more. Realizing that she was now ready for all of his passion, Philippe lowered his chest onto her heaving breasts, covered her lips with his mouth and pushed his penis deep into her waiting vagina.

Carolyn shuddered with unbridled animal pleasure as she felt Philippe's penis drive deeply into her vagina and press urgently against her cervix. He moved so far into her that she was certain that she could hold no more and then he moved in further. Finally, she felt the large firm globes of his testicles pressing against her perineum and knew that they were now totally united in their act of erogenous pleasure.

She delighted in the feel of Philippe's arms around her and revelled beneath the weight of his hard body on hers. With each vigorous thrust of his hard, thick penis, the orgasm building within her came closer. She could taste the salty perspiration on his face, smell the moist heat of their sexual fervor, hear the hot breath of his need raging in her ear, feel the impending eruption of his passionate release approaching quickly.

Her body began to tremble uncontrollably. Her thrusting became more frenzied. Her breath rushed raggedly in and out of her throat. And then the orgasm was upon her, totally possessing her mind and her body, sweeping her up in a raging flood of pure sexual pleasure that was completely beyond her control.

Philippe could see and feel Carolyn's abandon and answered by thrusting faster and deeper and harder. He could feel her fingernails cutting into the flesh of his back and shoulders, feel her tongue pushing insistently against his own, feel her hips rocking in uncontrolled spasms of carnal delight. Her breath roared in his ears as he felt her vagina contracting rhythmically about his thrusting penis as the full force of her orgasm struck. She moaned loudly, over and over, as the orgasm swept her along a raging river of passionate release.

Moments later, still in the after contractions of her orgasm, Carolyn felt Philippe's body tense with urgency. He was pushing in and out of her even harder now, thrusting relentlessly, driving his penis ever farther into her softly opened body. Seconds later, he threw back his head in total abandon as jet after jet of semen, boiling with passion, exploded into the deepest reaches of Carolyn's embracing vagina. He groaned in agonized ecstasy as he felt his cargo of lust surging into her open, lovingly receptive body.

Finally, he collapsed with a deep, satisfied moan onto Carolyn's breasts. They were both completely exhausted, mentally and physically. They laid together for what must have been hours. Their bodies still joined in love. They kissed and stroked one another, joyously satisfied. They giggled wickedly and whispered secrets into each others ears, even though no one else was there to hear, celebrating what they had found in each others arms.

They fell asleep that way. Still locked in one another's arms. Their lips still touching. Each still looking into the face of the other. Their naked bodies still entwined. Carolyn slept deeply, contentedly, her body enjoying the fulfilment that had eluded her all of her life. The feel of Philippe's body, warm against hers, was more comforting than she could ever have imagined. She felt protected. Satisfaction washed over her in warm, gentle waves.

After what seemed like only minutes, Carolyn was awakened by a short twinge of pain in her ankle. The local anaesthetic was beginning to wear off.

"I'll have to be sure to get those pain pills that Geraldo prescribed when I get to the airport tomorrow morning", she thought to herself. Then as she was about to nuzzle her face back into Philippe's shoulder, she noticed that the darkness outside of her hotel window had been replaced by dim light.

She sat up with a start and looked at the travel clock on her vanity. It was six forty five in the morning! "Oh my God!", she shouted, "Philippe! Wake up! It's almost 7 o'clock in the morning. I haven't even packed any of my clothes yet and my plane leaves in three hours!"

Philippe bolted upright and leapt from the bed. With sleep and the hangover of passion still heavy in his voice he reassured Carolyn softly. "Don't worry my darling! We'll make it! I promise you!"

The next few hours were hectic, but Philippe was a godsend. He helped Carolyn with her packing, then went down to the front desk and picked up the cane that Geraldo had sent over. After more than an hour of frenzied activity, Carolyn was at the front desk, checking out.

This was not what either of them had wanted. What they'd found together the evening before was something that they should have been able to enjoy over and over again, but instead, they were being pulled from each other's arms by the most relentless of all enemies, time.

They arrived at the airport at nine thirty, only a half hour before Carolyn's plane was due to takeoff. Philippe helped her to the waiting area and then rushed off to the airport pharmacy to pick up the pills that Geraldo had prescribed. By the time he arrived back at the passenger lounge, the plane was loading and Carolyn was standing at the end of the line waiting for him.

As he pressed the pills into her hand, he looked deep into her eyes and, in a voice cracking with emotion whispered softly. "So we must say goodbye now! It's a sad truth that all good times must eventually come to an end my lovely one. I wish that we could have had more time together and gotten to know one another better. Now, while our feelings for each other are still new, you must return to your work thousands of miles away and I must prepare to return to university here in Madrid."

With that, he took her into his arms and holding her gently whispered, "Carolyn, I want you to know that you are special. What we had together last night was like nothing I have ever experienced before. You're the only woman I've met since I returned to Madrid whom I'll remember. You'll be in my dreams decades from now. We may meet again someday, but even if we don't, we'll never be more than a daydream away from one another."

Then he took Carolyn's chin gently between his thumb and forefinger and turned her face up to look into his. He pressed his lips softly to hers and stroked her cheek gently.

Their moment of quiet affection was quickly shattered by the excited words of a flight attendant. "Miss!...Miss!... You must come right away! The plane is going to leave in less than two minutes!"

Carolyn turned to see the flight attendant waiting impatiently at the door to the passenger loading ramp. Philippe helped her to the ramp and as he was about to say goodbye one last time, the flight attendant took her by the arm, gently but insistently and led her into the passageway. The door closed quickly as they entered and with Philippe's soft words still echoing in her ears, Carolyn made her way down the corridor leading into the waiting aircraft.

With the help of the flight attendant, Carolyn made her way to her assigned seat. She was sad and was sure that she'd be feeling a lot sadder before the flight was over. She felt cheated! Why couldn't she have met Philippe on the first day of her visit instead of the last day she wondered.

However, her mood quickly changed as she approached her seat and saw the beaming face of Anne Marie. "Hi there stranger!" laughed Anne Marie. What the heck happened to you last night?"

Then, with an evil grin on her face she remarked, "Ricardo and I had to start without you!" She smiled dramatically as she rolled the "R" in Ricardo, but her smile immediately turned to a look of concern as she saw the cane that Carolyn was leaning on.

"Oh Carolyn", she whispered in shock. "I'm so sorry! I didn't realize you'd hurt yourself. What happened?"

Carolyn forced a smile and replied wryly, "I fell down the stairs in the hotel and twisted my ankle."

"Oh my God!" replied Anne Marie. "So, you never got to meet your dashing Philippe?"

Just then, the flight attendant placed a couple of complimentary drinks in front of them. "Yes, I met him." replied Carolyn. The agency wasn't able to reach him in time to cancel the date. He showed up at my hotel room at eight o'clock as agreed."

"Oh!" remarked Anne Marie, a libidinous smile flashing across her face. "To bad he didn't show up before you twisted your ankle. You could have gone to the party. It was fantastic Carolyn! You missed an unforgettable experience!"

Carolyn lifted her drink to her lips and, smiling demurely over the rim at Anne Marie, replied, "I wouldn't bet on that!"