All Comments on 'Carpe Carnis'

by Shadowine

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
lioness_71lioness_71over 9 years ago
Congrats on becoming a Literotica Author

Congrats on your first story.

What's up with the white charger? Her ex wasn't driving it, so who was?

Keep writing.

magevmagevover 9 years ago
Good beginning

You are setting up the story quite nicely, I hope the updates will be frequent enough so the readers can remember what happened in the previous chapters. One note about editing - it would be more helpful to the reader if you could distinguish direct speech when somebody actually says something out loud from thoughts that are being said in someone's head. The latter could be written in italics rather than in quotation marks, or something like that.

And one question about the story. I really like reluctance stories where the girl is resisting and the guy makes her come despite herself, as long as there is no violence and as long as free will is maintained. For that reason, I am ambivalent towards slavery stories - I can appreciate forced slavery as a plot device, but such stories only bring satisfaction if at the end the slave escapes and the bad guy is properly punished or, best case scenario, regrets his treatment of the girl and repents, and spends a long time groveling and making up for the injustice. I really hate stories where the girl ends up liking slavery. I can understand and appreciate voluntary submission, but those stories belong in the BDSM category, not under nonconsent - paradoxically, even if it's slavery, if the slave actually enjoys and wants that forced sex, it can no longer be described as nonconsent... It is also pretty ridiculous when those stories end up labeled as romance, because there can be no true romance without true free will and equality - even if later there is a submission-dominance type relationship, the choice to submit has to be made completely freely for it to count as romance, which is impossible under conditions of slavery... I am writing all this because I would greatly appreciate it if you could let me know whether this will be a story of perseverance and triumph against slavery at the end, or if the girl will end up broken and happy with her sorry lot - if it's the latter scenario, I'd rather not start reading the story that will end up only disappointing me (despite the fact that you're a really good writer).

ShadowineShadowineover 9 years agoAuthor
A little insight into Carpe Carnis

Honestly, thank you guys for your support! This story will have forced sexual slavery later on and there is quite a bit that the main characters dislike/definite nonconsent. Its a fight to survive in a way and it'll be brutal. But there will be more depth to it. I wanted this to be an actual fictional story. Does that make sense? I won't give away spoilers but later on I do believe there is a savior for Sam. Shes a strong girl, it will take a lot to break her. She must hold out. The next chapter will be submitted very soon! As for that creepy Charger, you'll have to wait and see. Thats a spoiler ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good start

Good start, just a little light on action. I assume there will be more action in future chapters so I will look forward to those. Unlike one of the earlier comments, I like a bit more nonconsenting in my nonconsent stories, so to each their own. I like the way you write, so I think I will like the story however the consent level works out.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 9 years ago
Definitely a good start

I too like forced slavery if she is strong and kickass ...Security Binds Her type story.

Will wait patiently for the next chapter.

ShadowineShadowineover 9 years agoAuthor
Chapter 2 will be submitted tonight!

I had to go over a lot of things thanks to all of your support and helpful suggestions. You guys make the story better and I appreciate every one of you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous