Carpe Carnis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So to what do I owe this wonderful surprise?" He looked so comfortable there in his basketball shorts and bare chest. Bare except for the sharp tribal tattoo that stretched from his right shoulder blade to his nicely sculpted chest. They had gone to the tattoo parlor together that day. He had been so drunk... She smiled back on the memory now.

"I got your voicemail. I was walking home from work and just decided to stop by. I talked to your dad for a minute too." She held up the beer that his dad had given her and raised it back to her lips to take a drink.

"So what do you think about going up to Michigan with us?"

"Your dad said I should go and keep you crazy kids in line." He rolled his eyes at her and hopped up off the couch to run to the fridge. The way his back muscles rippled made her shudder.

"Stop it Sam. This is stupid. You're just reacting to him like this because you were so turned on earlier. Cool it down already..." She mentally scolded herself.

"But you haven't had sex in almost two years since you two broke up..." Her inner voices whined. Brian interrupted her inner conflict though.

"I've got something for yoooouuuu..." He snuck something behind his back as he closed the freezer door and came back to the couch.

"Is it your huge cock?" She surprised even herself as she mentally asked the question. Thank God she hadn't said it out loud. Her cheeks flushed a bright, hot red and she rubbed at them to hide the heat.

"You ok?" He asked flopping down beside her again, still hiding something behind his back.

"Yeah, it was just a really long day at work. I got out late because Jill was late, again..." She thanked her laziness this morning for not putting on any makeup so she could properly scrub her tired, embarrassed eyes.

"Well maybe this will cheer you up." He pulled a tall bottle of dark amber liquid from behind his back and she rolled her eyes with a childish grin.

"Ol' Sailor Jerry, my favorite man on earth." She took the frosty bottle of spiced rum and gave it a longing look.

"I thought I was your favorite man on earth?" He joked but it only brought an uncomfortable silence between them.

"Right. I'll get you a glass then if you want some." Sam agreed and he got up from the couch again to grab two rocks glasses from a shelf near the fridge and get some ice.

"So what all is happening this weekend in Michigan? Why the sudden urge to have me tag along?" Sam gave him back the bottle of rum and let him pour her a glass as she drained the last of her beer.

They sat together for a while, talking about the small house party that was being thrown at an old vacation house by a lake up in Michigan. Brian showed her a few pictures of the place that his friend had sent him while he cleaned the place up. She couldn't deny the house was absolutely beautiful.

"You still didn't answer my question though. Why the sudden urge to have me tag along?" She watched his grin change over to something more thoughtful.

It took him a moment to answer as he rolled the rum around in his glass, making the ice tinkle. "I don't know, Sam. You were just the first person who popped into mind when I was invited and they told me I could bring a friend. I didn't even falter, I just called you." The sly grin returned to his face and he started laughing to himself.

"What's so funny?" Sam asked now just confused at the whole situation.

"It's not you, I promise. It just hit me how lame that sounded even if it was true. I'm an ass, I'm sorry." He drained the rest of the rum in his glass and kept chuckling to himself.

Sam wanted to tell him he wasn't an ass but something didn't feel right while at the same time she was almost blushing at his confession. She held no ill feelings towards the boy but really she wasn't interested in him anymore. No! She just kept having these stupid sexual thoughts that she couldn't get out of her stupid brain!

Instead of replying, she thought it was best to just refill their glasses and made sure she took a nice long drink as she watched him come back down to earth.

"Want to do something else? Want to play Halo or do you need to get back home?" He offered her the remote he had been using earlier and she finally joined in his mirth.

"Sure, why not." She added some more rum to her glass and made herself comfortable next to him on the couch while he turned the console on.

They played for nearly an hour and a half before Sam's interest was starting to wane and her empty stomach was growling. That last part really the culprit for the reason she was having trouble focusing. She was drunk. Drunker than she had been in a while and Brian seemed to be right there with her.

His cold foot had nuzzled its self right under her thigh to find warmth and in between games he kept kicking her and tickling her so she would squeal. Sam didn't seem to mind though.

"Rums gone..." Brian sighed as he poured the rest into Sam's glass during a break.

"Why is the rum gone?!" Sam cried out in exasperation, quoting Captain Jack Sparrow.

"Yo ho, yo ho, A pirate's life for me..." Brian hissed as he drunkenly flopped over so he was resting his head on her shoulder.

"Ok pirate Brian, I think it's time for you to go to bed." Sam tried pushing his body away but she was all too aware of the heat radiating off his skin and the muscles flexing under her hands.

He smiled up at her with glossy eyes, "Only if you come with me."

His words caused her to still and she frowned. "Brian..."

He shifted on the couch so that he trapped Sam underneath him and pressed her back into the cushions. "Come on..."

His erection left nothing to the imagination through his basketball shirts as it dug into her belly while he ground himself down on top of her and she moaned. Her head was swimming with alcohol and a sexual need that had been deprived for so long. His hands grabbed at her hair and pulled with more force than he had intended but he was too far gone.

"Sam, Sam, Sam." He whispered between kisses along her ear and neck. He was heavy, very heavy on top of her and she startled to struggle.

His hands roamed over her breasts and kneaded them fiercely before he finally lifted off her so his hands could go lower over her stomach and down to the waistband of her jeans.

"Hey pirate Brian, stop please. We really shouldn't do this." She tried to stop his fingers from unbuttoning her jeans.

"You say no, but your hot little cunt says yes." He rubbed her through her jeans and found where the seam of her jeans hit her clit just right.

The moan that escaped her lips belied her true feelings. She tried to get up from the couch but he grabbed her wrists and pinned them above her head with one of his own.

"Where do you think you're going?" He laid down on top of her again and ground his erection against that sweet spot between her legs. "Sam, I can't stop thinking about you. My dreams... you're always there. Always looking so fucking sexy with your fucking tattoos and piercings and fuck..."

Sam moaned again into Brian's neck as he rubbed her harder and harder with his stiff cock and strained her arms above her. "Brian, please you know this isn't right. Not right now. This is horrible timing." Every time she tried to close her eyes, her world spun and she was forced to try and focus on what was happening.

"Why is it that time of the month? Because I don't care if it is, honey. There's nothing wrong with getting my little red wings." With his free hand he slid her shirt up and cupped her breast through her bra. As he rolled her nipple between his fingers, she had had enough.

"Get off me!" She screamed as little jolts of electricity exploded through her breast. His instinct was to push her shirt up higher and put his hand over her mouth to muffle her with it.

"Shhhhh. Don't scream, baby." He was struggling to keep her arms pinned above her head and her legs were flailing around trying to connect and kick at him any way they could.

"We're drunk Brian. You don't want to do this!" Her words were muffled by his hand and her shirt but she hoped that he had heard her pleading. His eyes were glazed over and the hungry look he was giving her was frightening her. Maybe there was another way to get out of this. Maybe she needed to stop her struggling so she could get him to let go of her arms or something. It was worth a try at least.

As she stilled, Brian played right along. His grip slackened on her wrists but he still held them.

"Don't you want this Sam? Don't you miss me? Miss the love we once shared?" His head dipped down and nuzzled into her neck. She felt his body start to relax. She almost felt bad for him... Had he always felt like this since they had broken up?

Sam was silent though and she didn't nod or shake her head. She wasn't sure how she felt and this side of Brian was something she had never seen before. What the fuck had happened to him?

"Let me please you Sam. Let me show you all the things I've been dreaming about." He was actually pleading with her.

"Brian, I can't. Not like this. This is rape!" His hand had relaxed over her mouth enough that her words were at least intelligible but were they getting through?

"You used to like this Sam. You used to like it rough." He looked up at her with those hungry eyes but she could tell his moment was finally over.

Was he really justifying his actions like this! She shook her drunken head and freed herself from the hand that had been over her mouth. "You can't just force yourself upon me like this Brian! What the fuck were you thinking?"

"I...I'm sorry. You used to like this. Remember?" He let go of her wrists and she rubbed them, trying to bring some feeling back.

"You scared me!" She hissed trying to get it through his thick skull.

Brian got up off of Sam and sat down where he had been before with his hands in his palms. "I guess I fucked up. I got carried away. It felt so comfortable though. It felt like it used to."

Sam couldn't deny that she had gotten comfortable too but not like that. This was not the time to rekindle old flames like that. "I should go home. I should have gone home a long time ago."

She got up from the couch and walked back to the stairs to get her things. As she was fighting to put her boots back on, Brian finally rubbed his face and looked back up at her from over the back of the couch.

"Do you think you I could see you again? Make up for this? We could still go to Michigan?" He got up and walked over to where she still was getting dressed to go back outside.

"Just let me think about it ok? I know its last minute but I need to think." She shouldered on her purse and zipped up her sweater when he suddenly grabbed her in a strong embrace that she couldn't help but return.

His strong arms held her and since he was taller than she was, his face rested in her hair. The crook if his neck had always been a perfect spot to nestle her face as they hugged and even after the scare he had just given her, there was no other place she would rather be. Maybe she could forgive him and give him another chance.

"Have a good night and sleep tight ok? I'll talk to you tomorrow when you're ready." He kissed her head and ran a hand through her hair gently this time before walking her back upstairs and to the door.

"Goodnight. Don't forget to grab a roll of paper towels to take downstairs." She smiled at him sheepishly while he gave her a confused look and then it dawned on him.

"Go home drunkie." He pushed her through the door and gave her a playful slap on the butt before he watched her go.

***

When Sam was finally home in her own space she sighed. That was not where she expected her night to turn that was for sure. She hadn't even realized that the white Charger was finally gone from her street. The house was dark so she turned on a few lights as she walked through the small, one story ranch home she shared with her mother.

In the kitchen there was an, I Love You, note on the microwave with a fading lipstick kiss at the bottom from her mom and she reheated the pork chops her mom had made for dinner. While she waited she hung up her sweater and put her boots by the door. There were a few cups in the living room from earlier in the day and she took them back to the kitchen to set in the sink. Everything was back to normal.

While she ate dinner to hopefully chase away the alcohol, she perused Facebook and checked her measly emails, most of which were junk mail. When she was finished, she turned the lights off in the living room and kitchen and headed back to her own bedroom to get undressed so she could shower. Her mom had set some mail on her desk and she ripped most of the credit card applications and other junk but there was one piece that she kept. It was hand addressed to her from an address she didn't recognize. It could wait till after her shower though.

Sam stripped down and didn't even bother with a robe since her mom was asleep. She just crossed the hall and jumped right in the shower.

The water was hot and washed away the scum of her day at work. It all reminded her of the lewd scene she had peeked in on before she left and she just had to laugh. "God what a crazy ass day!" She said out loud to herself. How could she have not noticed Jill's infatuation with Nate earlier? They all had been working together for several years now. And what the hell had she meant by calling him, Master? Did they have some crazy S&M relationship going on?

Sam ran her sponge between her legs and felt the surge of pleasure build in her belly. She tried to ignore it right now and kept cleaning her body but every chance she got she ran the sponge between her legs and touched herself with its soapy softness.

"Jesus..." She finally cried out. She turned the water temperature way down and let the cold water give her system a good shock. It was enough to take her breath away as she rinsed the conditioner from her hair and the bubbles from her skin. Brian had only fueled this stupid fire. She should have gone straight home after work. All of this craziness could have been avoided if she had only sent him a text back. Now her sex drive was on high and there was not much left of her that could deny that the stunt he had pulled was hot as hell. If only he had waited until she had been ready.

"Weren't you mentally asking for his cock as he sat next to you? How much more ready did you have to be?" The little voice in her head teased her as she stepped under the freezing water one last time.

"Shut up..." She told herself. "That would have been rape and he knew it. And now I'm having full on conversations with myself, great." She huffed and rubbed at the goose bumps all over her skin before she turned off the water and grabbed two towels from the rack outside the shower. One of them she wrapped up like a turban in her hair and other she started drying herself off with before darting back to her room.

It was a nightly ritual for Sam; lotion all over her body, brush her wet hair, pajamas, brush her teeth, and settle into bed for the night. She stared up at the ceiling and the shadows that her bed side lamp cast around the room. Her body was exhausted but her mind was wide awake.

Music? Maybe that would help. She got up to fish her iPod out of her purse and grabbed a pair of headphones from her desk. Music was always a therapy that she found solace in. Hard rock, metal, classic rock, she was definitely her father's child when it came to those tastes. Her mother had always preferred classic rock and indie music. The softer tones gave her that sense of calm that a single mother enjoyed.

A little Rob Zombie was the first thing to pop up on her shuffle and she cleaned her room for a few minutes. The unknown piece of mail had flown from her mind and it still lay discarded on the desk as she folded her clothes or hung them in the closet. Yes, this was just what she needed. If she could get her mind off of sex or her friends who were actively doing such, this would be an easy night after all.

Five Finger Death Punch, Apocalyptica, The Ramones, In This Moment, Van Halen, Bon Jovi, Evan's Blue, and many others, they all serenaded her as she twirled around her room, doing a little white girl dancing as she tidied up. It was nearly 10:00 when she finally flopped back down again, gave a contented sigh of relief, and shut off the music to go to sleep.

Her dreams were barely anything to remember in the morning until something startled her from her slumber. A loud crack had shuddered the house and while her crazy imagination had originally scared her to death, it turned out that a storm had rolled in and thunder was booming outside.

Sam groaned and rolled over to look at the alarm clock. 2:34 was way too early to be awake. She groaned again and pulled a pillow over her head to try and block out the sound of heavy rain and thunder but her body had decided there was no sleep for Sam tonight.

She rolled around in bed for a while, trying her hardest to drift back into her mild dream state but it was useless. Grabbing a couple of pillows and her blanket, she decided to go into the living room and let the TV put her back to sleep. Even in a safe neighborhood, empty houses always creeped Sam out at night. The lightning caused shadows to dance around and she sprinted to the couch with a squeak.

"Stupid storm." She finished making her nest and turned on the TV. Some stupid infomercial tried to con her into 'the next big kitchen gadget'. Flipping the channels, she looked for something that would be interesting yet dull enough to lull her back to sleep. Nothing good played at 2:30 whatever in the morning... That was until she heard the moaning.

Sam stopped on a channel that had a man rubbing his oiled hands down a woman's back and bottom. His hands traveled between her legs, massaging as he went and the woman's panting grew hotter. He played with her clit and sunk a finger deep inside her which caused her to arch her back and howl.

"There really is no escape is there." She shifted uncomfortably on the couch but went ahead and set the remote down. "Oh, why the hell not."

Sam wasn't wearing any underwear but instead had on a baggy pair of boxer shorts and an old hoodie from high school. Her hand easily slipped between her own warm legs and passed over the little landing strip of pubic hair she kept as the woman on TV began dropping to her knees to take the man's thick cock between her ruby red lips.

"Oh get to the good stuff. I hate it when they spend so much time sucking each other off. Fuck her already!" She laughed as she screamed at the TV. She was only this bold when her mother was gone. She would have never, ever watched porn on the main TV if her mom was home even if she was deep asleep with her door locked.

Thunder shook the house again and the power flickered for a second. "Oh no, you already took my sleep away. You can't have the power too." She pinched her clit a little and turned her attention back to the couple on the screen.

The dark haired man had his hands wrapped in the woman's long blonde hair and Sam flashed back to work yesterday. TV hunk pulled blondie against him and she choked on his length. Jill had deserved Nate's roughness. She always held herself so high above everyone else. It was good for her to taste the dirt the rest of them had to walk on. Again she recalled Jill call Nate,' Master', and she shook her head. What the hell could that mean other than some S&M shit?

The blonde on TV was thrown down onto the couch and her legs were spread open in a split that looked painful. His cock rubbed at her slit and she moaned like a cat in heat, bucking her hips each time he passed over her.

"You want this cock?" He asked her in a throaty growl. His hands rubbed forcefully up and down her spread legs, pinching and slapping as he went.