Carpe Noctem Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Unykorn
Unykorn
61 Followers

Nearly losing his mind he growled as he began to swell and harden even more.

I felt him swell and worked my tongue hard along him as he started jerking in and out of my throat, until he flooded my throat and mouth with cum. I was more prepared for this one and swallowed without choking on it all. He kept cuming and cuming as I continued to suck and swallow.

The feel of her throat closing around his cock triggered new spurts until he was shaking with the effort, god her mouth was lethal! And knew why his partner had still been hard, because he too, was still hard!

He pulled my head off his cock and hauled me up to kiss me.

The taste of her mouth mixed with the taste of his semen made him groan again. "Thank you," he whispered in her ear when he managed to drag himself away. His partner announcing the end of the gig and the wild applause pulled him back to the here and now. He let her go as he yanked his pants up and did them up before yanking his shirt down, and yes he had a hell of a wet patch to cover. He loved it.

"How did you get here?" he demanded to know.

"I got their courtesy bus," I replied.

"Good, we don't have to worry about an extra car. You're coming home with us." He told me.

I quivered at his words, I couldn't believe this Dom was interested enough in me to take me home with him. I frowned, he'd said "With us".

He tilted my chin up so I was looking him in the eye. "He is my partner, we live together, do you understand what I'm saying?"

"You, you're bi? Both of you?" I questioned. It had never crossed my mind that this Very Dominant man could be bi, I'd only ever seen him with women.

"Yes, we are." Was his curt reply and he was surprised at the slow smile that spread across her face.

"How perfect!" I purred... "I love bi-sexual men and a very strong Dom to boot! Jackpot!" I said as I chuckled.

It was his turn to be stunned. Maybe they'd found the woman they had been searching for for so very long. Why the hell had he ignored his own gut feelings for so damned long!

====================

Thank you for taking the time to read my story. I hope that you have enjoyed the first part, there is more to follow.

Please feel free to leave comments. I truly appreciate the feedback. Unykorn

====================

Unykorn
Unykorn
61 Followers
12