All Comments on 'Carrie and John Pt. 02'

by aygoslow

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Aww, dammit. She is going to use her money and power to strip him of his job and home. She is going to trap him instead of just continuing to seduce him. He is almost there already. Wouldn't it be so much more fullfilling for both of them for him to choose to give up all for her?

FailedscoutFailedscoutover 9 years ago
I have never read a clohing fetish story so well written

You are doing a great job and I can't wait to read more. The pace is perfect and the subtleties of the shared fetishes and desires that are slowly blossoming have kept me riveted to the story. Thank you for writing, submitting and sharing this story.

aygoslowaygoslowover 9 years agoAuthor
Using her power/wealth

You are correct that she is going to try to force John into submission. What i hope comes through as the story develops is that both of them want their respective roles and forcing will not be a major factor. Having said that, John kinda needs to feel dominated so much that being forced would actually be a bonus for him.

aygoslowaygoslowover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks Failedscout

Thank you for your lovely comment. I hope that the fetish both of these characters share will develop as the story develops. I thought it would add some interest to the tale of domination and submission.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous