Carrie and John Pt. 02

Story Info
Carrie moves John closer to submission.
7.7k words
4.4
15.7k
4

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aygoslow
aygoslow
22 Followers

The week seemed to drag by for John, being away from town was really tough when all he wanted to do was see Carrie again. Not just at night, but most of the day her image burned into his mind and it was really difficult to focus on anything else, like work. His boss began to notice and became increasingly grumpy with John as the week went by, but he didn't seem to notice. In fact, when Friday lunch time came, John set off for home without so much as a bye or leave.

There had been one highlight to the week, however. He had managed to get into a really cool sportswear shop and had found himself a pair of 3 inch running shorts and pair of Pro Combat compression shorts with large reflective zones down the sides. The running shorts were silver and themselves quite a shiny material, smooth and light to the touch. Almost in a trance that evening at his hotel he had carefully cut out the inner brief and thrown it away. He would wear both new pairs of shorts when he went to visit Carrie at the weekend.

Arriving home John showered and changed into his new sportswear. As he was going to stay all weekend, he hoped, with Carrie, he decided to wear a compression top, this time black, and also a light shower proof running jacket. Secretly he loved the plastic feel to the jacket and couldn't resist wearing it, just in case it rained.

He decided against taking anything else with him, no need for night wear. Carrie seemed to think it normal for him to wear his running shorts. He was fairly convinced she actually liked him to.

Once dressed John jogged down to the car park and within minutes he saw Carrie running up to meet him. She had Capri length Nike running tights on with another matching sports bra/crop top. She looked even more perfect than ever to John and he could barely speak when she pecked him on the cheek and they set off along the beach towards her house.

Once again she remained just ahead of him all the way and he was able to drink in the beauty of her body and the fluidity of her movements as she ran. Despite being far too hot in his jacket, John really didn't notice the eight mile run but was glad that he could cool down and have a drink when they arrived at the beautiful beach house.

"How has your week been?" Carrie asked him as they sat on the balcony, enjoying the sea views.

"It was busy," he replied, "to be honest a bit boring and I was really looking forward to visiting you again so I was glad when it was over!"

"That's so sweet," she purred and gave him one of those devastating smiles which completely disarmed John every time. "I've missed you too and I really do hope you are going to stay all weekend this time and not run out on me like you did last weekend!"

"I'll stay as long as you like," John said, not really thinking about what he had said until it had come out of his mouth. It almost sounded like an offer and he really didn't want to offend Carrie.

She surprised John, almost knocked him out, however, when she replied, "You can stay as long as you want, I really hope you will." It was the kind of statement laden with meaning but at the same time so vague that he couldn't really be completely sure of her sincerity or if there was a deeper meaning behind her comment.

He couldn't take the conversation any further though because Carrie went to the kitchen and began to prepare their supper. Once ready this turned out to be another delicious but light and healthy salad based meal.

After eating, Carrie changed into a beautiful one piece swimsuit with a tulle sarong around her waist. She suggested they enjoy the evening sun going for a walk. John could not argue and they gently walked along, sometimes dipping their bare feet into the warm sea as they walked and talked.

Once again John found that Carrie gently extracted more and more detail about his private life from him. He didn't mind talking to her though, and he was open about pretty much everything, except his desire to be dominated and his fetish for sportswear and artificial fabrics. These he thought would put Carrie off him straight away and he so enjoyed her company that he would not let anything do that.

Half-way through their walk he realised that he had been hard the entire time he had been with her, since the car park. His heart constantly beat quicker than usual and he was almost overwhelmed with desire and the need to cum.

Carrie for her part appeared as relaxed and sexy as ever. She was agony to be with as her sexiness and sheer beauty were so unforced. Not like some of the models on the Internet or the porn sites he had visited. Carrie didn't need to pout or strike a pose to turn him on.

It was almost dark when they arrived back at the house and Carrie allowed John to settle back in an arm chair as she fixed them both a smoothie before bed time. As she had the weekend before, she sat opposite him, the sarong discarded onto a spare seat.

This time she sat with her back straight and her legs slightly apart. The swimsuit was a stunning red creation which emphasised her breasts and also had a very high leg design.

She allowed her hair to hang over one breast and gazed at John as she sucked on her straw. He was completely mesmerised by her. The challenge was to remain calm and not to look at either her breasts or between her legs, though he felt driven to do so. He tried to fix his gaze on her face and not look down!

"John, I want to ask you a question," she said quietly as she continued to gaze at him. "Do you find me attractive?"

"Uuuuh, of course I do," he stuttered, almost choking on his drink. "I think you are beautiful," he added quickly, blushing deeply as he did so.

"You are so sweet," she said, smiling quite softly at him.

"Why do you ask?" he wondered.

"Because you have not made the slightest move on me in all the time we have been together," she replied. "I have hardly dressed in a conservative manner, but I have felt completely safe with you John, and I want to thank you for that. Every other man I have entertained in the way I have with you, has tried to come on to me or even force me to have sex with them by this stage."

"That's awful!" John responded, a little more loudly than he had meant to because he suddenly felt angry that any man would dare to force themselves on her.

"It wasn't pretty," she confessed adding wryly, "for them!" She laughed at this and then focused in on John again.

They both sat quietly for a while and then Carrie suggested that it was bed time. As before John changed out of his running gear, had a shower and then popped on his 3 inch running shorts so that Carrie could wash the Lycra compression wear. On seeing John in these, Carrie gently reached out and stroked the hem of the shorts at the side, just below the Nike Swoosh. "I really like these on you," she said and smiled at him again with an expression which John couldn't work out.

His penis was so hard when she did this, it actually jumped a little at her touch and Carrie made no secret of the fact that she was aware of his condition by very obviously glancing at his crotch and then smiling again.

"I've put a lighter duvet on your bed tonight," she said, "so I'd like to see you wearing that jacket when you get into bed. I think that would be a really lovely combination for you to wear when asleep."

John was speechless. She was pretty much admitting to a fetish like his. She had touched his shorts only inches from his erection and she had made it plain she knew he was hard.

Things were definitely changing in their friendship, but John knew instinctively that he must let Carrie make the moves. Somehow he realised this was a bit of a test. She wanted him to wait for her. She seemed to want to be in charge.

Carrie left the room at that point and shortly he heard the shower in the main bathroom running. Obediently he pulled on the jacket, revelling in the coldness of the material as it enclosed his body. He had to be careful.

Anymore sexual tension and he would cum instantly. He was amazed he hadn't already. He had never felt so charged up in his whole life. It was like his fantasies were really becoming reality. He climbed into the bed but left the duvet pulled back so that he could sit up and read a little in comfort.

He heard Carrie come out of the bathroom and go into her own bedroom. At this he almost turned out the light, but after a few moments she knocked quietly on his door. "Come in," he called out and she came in, walking barefoot across the soft white carpet.

She was dressed in the shiniest black silk chemise, the edges of which were lightly frilled with lace. The cord which passed from the top of each breast and around the back of her neck was very thin and delicate. Her strong shoulders and toned arms glowed in the bedside light and her beautiful long legs were emphasised by the shortness of the garment. As with the week before, her nightwear only just passed below her bottom.

This was almost too much for John; she was the sexiest thing he had ever encountered in his life. In his mind he knew a matching black silk thong would be lightly covering her sex and pressing between the halves of her perfect tush. He almost moaned when he saw her.

Carrie looked down at him and he watched her eyes travel right over his body. She even paused as she looked at the bulge at his crotch again before sitting down on the side of the bed next to him.

As she did so, she smoothed her chemise, but it rode up her legs enough to reveal to John that he was correct about the thong. "If you are going to dress like I suggested, you have to do it properly," she said, speaking as if addressing a naughty child.

She made him lean forwards a little and then undid the Velcro in the jacket collar, unfurling the light hood hidden within. This she pulled over John's head and then really quite tightly tied the pull cords so it fitted snugly around his face, completely covering his hair and ears. She then adjusted the jacket zip, making sure it was fully to the top.

Finally she tightened the draw string which ran inside the hem at the bottom of the garment, making sure the coat tightly fitted against John's abdomen, where it met the waistline of his shorts. These she then straightened a little, once again stroking the hem and making sure the shorts were not wrinkled or tangled in anyway.

Whilst she did this, John couldn't move. He was paralysed by the need to fight off an orgasm and out of disbelief that she should know exactly how he would sometimes wear his jacket in bed, as part of one of his lonely sexual rituals.

Kissing him briefly on the cheek, Carrie then stood, wished him a good night and padded to the room door. "I expect to find you dressed like that when I come to get you in the morning," she said. No getting up without me, do you hear?"

"Okay," John murmured. He was in Heaven. Carrie had, in a small way, dominated him.

Carrie had been impressed with the way he had so obviously wanted her, but not made a move. She was even more pleased with the way John had done as he was told and seemed to really like it. There was no doubt that her information was correct. John wanted to be dominated and really did have a fetish for sportswear and for artificial fibres. What remained to be seen was whether he would submit to her completely, or was he still hoping for some level of control over their relationship?

As she lay back on her matching black silk sheets, Carrie reached for a large vibrator and, gently pulling the thong panty to one side, she pushed it deeply into her vagina and switched it on. She was surprised at how quickly and powerfully she came. John was more than a plaything; he might be the real thing and she so longed to set to work on turning him into a real slave, completely under her control. After removing the sex toy and calming herself down, Carrie slowly drifted off to sleep.

It was hard for John to sleep, but eventually he did and then slept late. Carrie let him; he was no good to her all tired, not just now anyway. She had decided that they would have a fun and active day together. She wanted to give him more time to spend with her and for her to have a few more small opportunities to dominate him, without it being too obvious.

Carrie was so cautious after her previous attempts to dominate a male that she did not want to rush anything. She would much rather take her time and observe John in different situations. She also hoped that the events of this weekend so far, and of what she was to do with him today, might be signalling to John that his deepest desires could be fulfilled by her, if he would allow her to.

Carrie smiled as she recognised the irony of this. For her to take his freedom away, she needed him to allow her to do so. She did not want to force him; she wanted a true submissive who would, after training, beg to be enslaved, humiliated and restricted in every aspect of his life. No matter how fond she was becoming of John, she would not go ahead with the enslavement if he did not show her his willingness to give up his freedom.

So it was, with all this in mind that she quietly entered his bedroom as he lay fast asleep, despite the warm summer sun shining in through the side window of the room. Carrie very carefully lifted aside the duvet which had loosely covered John. He looked exactly as she had left him, his jacket tightly done up and his little shorts barely covering him.

She drank in this picture for a few moments before gently lowering the duvet back onto him. She needed to be patient. She would soon find out if he really was the one and she did not want to get too excited until she was sure. It was better to wait, maybe even another week, than rush in and frighten him off.

It was another hour before John awoke. By that time, breakfast was ready and Carrie had even spent a little time in contact with her company CEO to check everything was okay with the business. When she heard him stirring, Carrie went back into his room and greeted him with a very warm smile. She was still dressed in her black silk, shimmering in the morning sunlight.

John awoke and mentally checked himself over. He was still dressed as Carrie had instructed and as he heard her pad into the room and quietly greet him, he opened his eyes, saw her standing there and went instantly hard. He had slept well, but his body was so responsive to Carrie that he felt constantly on edge, delighted, on the verge of orgasm and extremely happy, all at the same time.

He smiled back when he saw her smile and climbed out of the bed only to receive another soft kiss on his cheek. "Come and have breakfast, then you can shower and we can get going with the day," she said to him.

She gestured to John to go ahead of her and as he passed between the bed and Carrie, on his way to the door, she gently patted his backside.

Again he almost moaned with pleasure and really had to concentrate on his food and coffee as she sat next to him at breakfast. Her silk chemise shimmered in the beautiful light and John found it hard not to touch the shiny fabric, or the woman wearing it.

"I thought it would be fun to go for a bike ride up into the hills today," she announced as they ate. "I have a bike which will fit you and I took the liberty of buying you some cycle wear during the week. I'm a bit nervous to see if it is the right fit. They looked really cool, though, so I couldn't resist. What do you think?"

John thought the very idea of Carrie buying him clothes which she liked was wonderful. He also really enjoyed cycling, and being alone with her in the hills and mountains behind the coast sounded lovely. "I'd love to come," he said enthusiastically, "and I think you are really very kind to be buying me clothes. I must pay you back."

"Oh no you won't," she replied quickly, "payment for me will be seeing you wearing them! Now, whilst you shower I will wash those running shorts of yours so they are fresh for you tonight. In this warm weather they'll soon be dry and you won't need them whilst we are out for the day."

John agreed that this was a good plan and when he entered the bathroom, he left the shorts out on the floor of the bedroom, along with his jacket. When he returned to the bedroom a stunning pair of black and white Fan Filler cycling shorts and a matching cycling tee lay on the bed with cycling shoes to go with them.

This was real quality stuff and John spent his time wriggling in to the tight fitting clothes and admiring his reflection in the mirror.

Despite the protective padding of the cycling shorts, it was even more obvious he was erect when wearing this tight Lycra. Somehow he didn't mind too much. He knew deep down that Carrie knew anyway and had even looked him over last night. She seemed to be enjoying him and that pat on the backside earlier was another of those affectionate and yet unclear signs from her.

When he met Carrie in the sitting room, she was dressed in the same design of shorts and top as him. She looked amazing, her hair already in a tight, long ponytail, ready for the day's adventures.

"Wow, you look great," she said to him and John suddenly felt very proud. She looked him over, again with a really penetrating look and he could see her register his condition as her eyes slowly passed over his crotch. "We need to go upstairs," she explained, "it will be easier getting into the mountains from the back of the house, rather than the beach. Also the garage is up there," she added.

John followed her up the stairs and past several levels of the house he had never been in. He was curious to know what lay behind the various oak doors as they travelled on up.

Just before the top floor, Carrie paused and opened up one of the doors to reveal a kind of roof garden. The ceiling was very high and all along the sea side of the large room was glazed, from floor to ceiling. "Those windows slide right back," she said, "and look over there, a hot tub. I think we'll need to relax in there after our ride today, if you still want to stay another night?"

John was almost speechless at the thought of spending time in a Jacuzzi with her but he managed to inform her he would like to stay and that the idea sounded great. They then continued to the top of the stairs which opened out onto a large driveway with an even larger garage at the side of it.

Carrie clicked a button and the garage door rumbled open to reveal a stunning red, open topped Ferrari parked on one side and a pair of racing bikes propped against the opposite wall. John was again speechless as he looked over the magnificent vehicle and then strode over to two of the most expensive road bikes he had ever seen.

"These look too good to use," he said.

"I hope not," she replied, "I think they will be good fun. Now I don't want you to be angry with me, but there is a little complication for you in riding your bike." Carrie pointed to the larger framed bike and then pulled it away from the wall for John to look at. "I bought these lock-on cycle shoes in your size, only to find that they won't unclip from the pedals when you need to stop!" "

Basically, once you're locked on you'll have to keep going until I can hold the bike for you or you find an appropriate object to lean against!" John should have found this dangerous and rather silly of Carrie. Instead his erection bobbed inside its restrictive Lycra and his heart beat even faster. Surely this was some kind of test from her, or was he just imagining her interest in him? Whatever, it certainly put him in her power as only she could unlock his feet from the peddles.

"That'll make things a bit interesting," he tried to say as coolly as possible, "but I don't want to miss this ride and I can see you really want to go. I'll just risk it and put myself completely in your hands!" he regretted saying this last bit as soon as the words slipped out, but Carrie actually smiled.

aygoslow
aygoslow
22 Followers