Carrie and John Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will do my best to honour your trust," she said, her smile broadening as she did so. After all this it took only minutes for John to be locked onto his bike and to start slowly pedalling around the drive before Carrie shut the garage and the pair set off.

It really was a perfect day with a sapphire blue sky and the hills and mountains stretching out before them, all pine trees and rugged rock. The first few miles were really quite relaxing, but John soon realised that Carrie was going to expect a great deal from him on this trip as the roads grew steeper, more remote and in places, quite precipitous.

He had to really focus on keeping going and keeping his strength for the really steep parts of the road. This was despite Carrie being often in front of him, her athletic body gleaming in the sun and apparently at ease with the difficult climb. It was the sight of her, and her encouraging words, which kept him going.

By lunch time his legs were trembling with the effort. He was soaked with sweat and his water bottle empty. The thought of disgracing himself by stopping and falling over was too much for him to bear. If Carrie did like him, she was bound to have overestimated his athleticism and would surely be disappointed if he failed. He could not lose this girl, not now she seemed to at least value his company. He knew he had to prove himself to her again.

It was one o'clock when Carrie suddenly sped up to a patch of lime green grass, jumped off her bike and then waited for him. He approached slowly, almost at the end of his strength as she reached out and grabbed his handlebars.

Reaching around him she unlocked first his left and then right shoes from the pedals with a small tool she had brought with her and John gratefully put his feet down and climbed off his bike.

He almost staggered as he caught his breath and then stretched his legs to prevent any cramping. Carrie pretended not to notice his predicament and gently grabbed his hand, leading him across the grass and through a small group of trees to a large flat rock.

It was a while before John noticed the stunning view across the mountains and all the way back to the coast and the cliffs where the beach house was built. He was still captivated by the thought of her holding his hand.

The view was breathtaking and Carrie allowed him to take it in before she released his hand and bade him sit on the rock. She then disappeared back towards the bikes and returned with the water bottles which she dipped into a spring which bubbled out of the side of their rock seat.

"This is the best tasting water you'll ever drink," she announced, taking a big drink herself. John was so thirsty he gulped all his water in one go and then refilled the bottle again, also allowing the icy water to run over his hands and feet to cool them. It was true, it tasted really good.

As he stood admiring the view, drinking even more from his bottle, Carrie came and stood before him, blocking his view for a moment. Then she elegantly knelt down in front of him and before John could ask what she was doing, she began to kneed and massage his leg muscles.

The way she had positioned herself and the closeness of her head to his crotch, made John think of a much more sexualised scene than this. He really had to control himself as her hair brushed against his crotch and her hands worked up and down his legs, relieving the aches and pains of the ride.

She really took her time massaging him, occasionally looking up at him in a way which was so seductive that John really wondered if she was waiting for him to push his cock into her mouth. He would have loved to have been sucked off by her, but something in his submissive heart also rebelled at the thought that she would do such a thing for him.

Once she had massaged him, Carrie pushed his control even further by gently pulling the hem of his shorts, running her fingers just inside them to make sure they were fitting well.

Eventually the moment ended and Carrie stood up. She then shocked him again by turning to stand beside him and placing her arm around his waist, leaning gently in to him as she admired the view.

She did it so naturally and without any subtext that John even felt he could relax a little and just enjoy the touch of her body against him. If he had seen a photograph of the scene on the Internet, he would surely have masturbated at the thought of the couple so perfectly dressed in Lycra, even more at the sight of the perfect woman he was with.

"I'm afraid I'm going to have to lock you into those pedals again," she said "and then we can make our way back. The good news is it is mainly downhill all the way!"

"That sounds good," replied John as they walked back to the bikes and he climbed into the saddle.

He relished the little clicks the locking shoes made and the thought only she could set him free. Carrie pushed him off and he slowly pedalled until she had caught him up.

They went home a different way, but Carrie was true to her words when she said the journey was mainly downhill.

John was relieved and felt invigorated by the time they arrived back at the house. In places they had shouted for joy at the speed and excitement of going so far down, so steeply, so fast. Again Carrie stopped him and released his feet from their pedal prisons. They then went inside.

"I think we should shower before going in the hot tub," Carrie said. "I also have another confession for you; I bought you something to wear in the tub too. I've left them in the drawer by the side of your bed. Please wear them for me; I hope you won't be offended!"

John was quite excited at the thought of Carrie spending so much time on him when he wasn't even there, shopping and buying clothes. He would even wear a chicken suit for her if she wanted him to so he promised he wouldn't mind and made for his bedroom and the shower.

After stripping off the cycle tee, John spent several minutes feeling himself through the smooth fabric of the cycling shorts. They were so sexy and he really had to check himself again, usually this sort of behaviour was quickly followed by an orgasm. He stripped himself and entered the shower.

His poor penis was begging for release and John also thought it would be very embarrassing to cum in the hot tub and spoil that moment for Carrie. After washing himself, he stood under the warm flow of water and grasped his cock firmly, pulling his foreskin back and forth, his hand making firm strokes up and down his shaft. It was only a few moments before he ejaculated powerfully in to the stream of water, his eyes rolling and his breath coming quickly.

He made sure his member was carefully cleaned and the shower showing no trace of his excitement before drying himself off and heading for the mysterious parcel in his drawer. At least now he felt he had a fighting chance to resist the temptation to cum. Any time spent up close to Carrie was now so sexually charged and erotic for him, that he wondered how long he could stay in control of his own body.

He carefully lifted the small package and unwrapped it, to find a shiny red and blue pair of Speedos. The fabric was so smooth and they were beautifully brief, without being vulgar.

Even as he pulled them on he went as hard as a rock again. This posed a problem tying the cord as his penis insisted on poking its head above the waist band. Only some pretty heavy handed manipulation and a focus on anything unsexy he could think of, enabled him to tie the cord, rather tightly to avoid mishaps!

He realised that some of his pubic hair showed above the string tie and he vowed to shave himself when he was back at home. He decided not to tuck the cord into the front of the trunks, but to let it hang over his crotch in a way which he thought was quite sexy.

It was then it struck him that Carrie had now got him almost naked and he was going to be in the hot tub with her. He turned and climbed the stairs to the garden room, his mind racing with all sorts of possibilities and scenarios.

It was getting more and more difficult to believe that she only wanted to be friends; unless Carrie was so naive she really had no idea how sexy she and her behaviour were or she was only making fun of him.

He was beginning to find the possibility that Carrie had no sexual interest in him ever harder to believe and his excitement continued to rise when it occurred to him again that she had instigated everything in their 'relationship' so far. She was certainly in control and that alone was enough to turn him on.

If he was excited climbing the stairs this was nothing compared to how he felt when he met Carrie in the room. She was wearing another beautiful bikini, the strings at her waist tied neatly into little bows with more string trailing a little way down her legs.

Her gorgeous breasts were filling the bikini top, she had obviously chosen a size or two smaller than she really needed and the effect was to emphasise her breasts whilst also showing off the narrowness of her waist and muscularity of her abdomen and body. Her skin was such a lovely tan and so smooth and flawless.

John realised, despite his near speechlessness at the sight of her, that Carrie had been the one to make all the compliments today and he really wanted her to hear something of how she made him feel.

Without allowing himself any time to think he said," You look really beautiful Carrie, you are amazing."

"You are too kind," she replied, smiling at him in a way which made his heart fill with love and a powerful sense of devotion. "You look pretty good yourself, although I don't think you ought to leave that cord outside of your trunks. It looks really sexy whilst you're out of the water but might look bad floating around near the water surface in the hot tub!"

John was just about to tuck the cord in when she said, "No, allow me." He now tensed as she carefully gripped the cord and then, pulling the waist band at the front of his trunks out a little, tucked it into the trunks. As she did so her fingers gently touched the end of his erection, quite deliberately moving it aside to make room for the cord.

John's buttocks clenched and he went rigid all over as his mind and body tried to stay in control as she actually came into contact with his manhood. "Oh no, I have upset you!" she said, seeing John's look of anguish at what had just happened. "I had no right to do that to you, please forgive me."

John remained speechless and after a few moments Carrie suggested they get into the tub and try to relax. After regaining some control over his legs, John followed Carrie into the pool of warm, bubbling water.

"Please don't feel that you offended me," John said as they both relaxed against the side of the tub. "I was struggling to control myself. I know you weren't trying to upset me. You have to understand that just being in the same room as you is almost more than I can cope with!"

Carrie looked alarmed at this statement so John hurried on with an explanation, almost tripping over his own words. "No I don't mean to be negative. You are the most beautiful woman I have ever met. Please understand that the thought you would want to be my friend and spend your spare time with me is just amazing to me. I am having such a great time, but I have to admit to being strongly attracted to you. Ahhh, now I've said too much. I should just shut up, the thought of you seeing me as anything other than ordinary is ridiculous."

"Please forgive me and send me on my way if what I have said sounds presumptuous or offensive to you."

At this point John decided it was better to shut up now than ruin his friendship with Carrie any further. So he was really surprised when he was finally able to meet her eye and see that she was in fact smiling at him. Was it a smile of derision, humour or of fondness, this he couldn't tell and he prepared himself for the worst?

"John," she said quite firmly, "if I didn't like you I wouldn't have bought clothes for you or insisted you stay for longer this time. I certainly would not be in a hot tub with you. You need to have a bit more confidence in yourself and a bit more trust in me to have organised all this." She smiled at him again and he relaxed just a little.

Carrie reached into the water and grasped his right hand, pulling it to her lips and gently kissing it. She continued to hold his hand when she said, "I would be blind not to know that you find me attractive."

"The bulge in whatever shorts or trunks you've worn this weekend has shown me that. I just want you to know that I am honoured by your erection but that I am even more impressed by the fact that you have been such a gentleman these past two weekends. I know I have not made it easy for you. It is not every man I wear a bikini like this for, or little nighties and thongs for. I want you to want me John. There, I have laid my cards on the table. Please don't speak anymore for a bit. I have prepared smoothies for us and a few bites, after that bike ride you must be as hungry as I am."

John accepted the drink and took his time sipping it. His mind was buzzing and now he knew for sure that Carrie wanted to be with him as more than a friend. Was it now that he should make a move on her? Should he be the one to take her to bed or at least to kiss her?

As he looked over to Carrie, he realised that she had set the pace so far and he must trust her. He also had the thrilling idea she loved his sportswear fetish and she seemed to like being in control.

"Thank you so much," he whispered to her as she passed him a second drink. "I just want to submit to your ideas and plans, if you have them. Everything you have organised so far has been amazing."

Carrie thought about what John had just said. He was so obviously submissive and now she had revealed an interest in him, she wanted to see how far she could take him without frightening him away.

The plans she had for him could certainly scare him, if he found them out too quickly. Still her natural caution dictated that she would continue to move things along slowly, although maybe not as slowly as she had been doing so far.

She would need to make a couple of phone calls later and then it would be interesting to see how John reacted. Would he run away or would he come to her for help and safety? She decided to push him a little further now and then let him relax with her a little as the evening came on.

"John, what is it you like about me? She asked, almost innocently.

"Where do I start," replied John, his heart pounding, "you have been kind, you are really beautiful and you have treated me with real respect, something most women I've known have failed to do. On top of all those things, you don't mind me being so indecisive and weak, you seem to enjoy being in charge and all my life I have been looking for someone to take charge of me."

Carrie looked at him for a while and then smiled again. That was damn close to being an admittance of submissiveness. Most women would be scornful of such a man, but Carrie actually found it sexy. Her mind raced with images of her controlling John and taking away his freedom.

She was beginning to think it was what he really wanted, even if the idea was not completely clear in his mind yet. She decided that at the very least he deserved a kiss; nothing more just yet, but certainly a kiss. She turned in the water and stood in front of him, her crotch gently pressing into his firm erection.

She could feel him throbbing and the tightness of his bulge in the restrictive swimming costume. Putting her hands on his shoulders, she leaned in and brushed her lips on his. She felt him quiver with delight and so licked his lips, her tongue smoothly passing from left to right along them.

His mouth opened a little and she pushed her tongue in, lips pressing against his, her tongue pushing past his and deeply exploring his mouth, right into his throat.

Interestingly, John made room for her in his mouth. He did not try to take over the kiss as her other men had tried to do. She could feel him wriggle against her a little and so slowly withdrew, knowing he would not be able to avoid orgasm, if she overdid things.

"Thank you," John gasped after a few moments in which he struggled to comprehend what had just happened. This was way beyond his wildest dreams and fantasies. Those all looked like dust compared to the real thing.

Carrie stepped back from him a little, but she did let one finger run down his spine and then let her hand grip one of his buttocks gently before letting him go and turning back to sitting beside him in the tub.

John's balls were so tight with cum that they ached. His cock felt as though it was trying to break out of its own skin by being more erect than ever. If his heart didn't calm down soon, he thought, he would drop dead. Carrie changed the subject back to their cycle ride and for the next half-hour they chatted really quite innocently about the mountains, views and experiences of their trip.

Then Carrie suggested they get out, dry off and go down to the sitting room to watch a movie.

"I will give you your shorts, John," she said as she climbed out after him. "I want you to only wear those this evening, do you understand?" John was immediately aware of her control again; after the kiss earlier, he would have done anything for her.

"Yes of course," he replied and hurried downstairs to change. This time he decided not to masturbate, it seemed wrong and he loved the sensation of constant sexual charge which this weekend was giving him.

He carefully pulled on the shorts and tied the cord. He was aware that his hard-on pulled the shorts up at the front and with them being so short, he might be more on display than he should be. But that vulnerability was something he longed for, to be hers and to be completely open and available to her.

When he entered the living room, Carrie was leaning on the balcony, enjoying the sunset as the ocean turned pink and then an ever deeper red with the light of the setting sun. Once again John was taken aback by the shape of her body, silhouetted against the sun and once again dressed to perfection.

She wore a pair of VS 'Pink' jogging bottoms in grey jersey, the word pink emblazoned down the left leg in huge white letters. The waist band was cut very low so John could glimpse a burgundy red silk thong which rose to show a little above the waist band, at her hips. She wore nothing else than a matching burgundy silk bra, very simple and unadorned, but designed to emphasise her beautiful cleavage.

Her hair, golden and tousled, hung loose over her shoulders and her perfect tanned skin glowed in the evening light. She was lovely.

Immediately John realised how under dressed he was compared to her and once again that delightful feeling of vulnerability and near nakedness flooded through him. The thought she had instructed him to dress as he was, made him even happier.

They stood together and watched the sun set and then Carrie closed the windows and drew the shades. They spent the next two hours watching a film whilst sitting very close together. The film turned out to be quite erotic. Cleverly shot, unlike a porn film where too much was on display, so the characters appeared genuinely sexy and very passionate.

The fact it had real dialogue and a very clever plot made it the perfect sexy film for the mood John was in. After it had finished they chatted about the plot and then Carrie suggested it was bed time. "I'll come and tuck you in, once you've brushed your teeth," she said in a rather motherly fashion, so John quickly went to the toilet and did as he was told.

On leaving the en suite, he found Carrie waiting for him, now dressed in a pair of silk boxer shorts and a silk pyjama shirt, buttoned at the front. She watched him sit on the bed and then, as he lifted his legs in, she pulled the silk duvet over him and then bent down and kissed him gently on the cheek.