Carrie and John Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm really looking forward to having another day with you John," she whispered, her breath tickling his ear. "I'm looking forward to seeing where it takes us." Then, on that mysterious note, she tousled his hair, straightened the duvet and left the room for her own.

John tingled all over. The experiences he had in just a single day with Carrie were enough to fill a whole week. Now he knew she liked him and so he spent quite a while wondering how he would admit to her he was looking for someone to dominate him, before he finally fell asleep. It did not occur to him that he had already let that idea slip in the hot tub.

It was Whilst John was worrying about these things that Carrie was making a few late evening phone calls. She could be very persuasive and was also able to back up her claims with money and lawyers when necessary. John's life was going to change faster than he imagined, Carrie had finally decided he was definitely the one and she hoped John would be hers completely.