Carrie and Julie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

excitement. Rising from her bath, she carefully dried, and, standing in front of her bathroom mirror, covered her warm, pink flesh with a thin layer of powder. Before leaving the mirror, she spent a long time brushing her hair before gathering into a ponytail. Finally, she went into her bedroom, where she chose a simple cotton dress and sandals to cloth her otherwise naked body. Clothed and packed for the weekend, Carrie put on a coat, left her apartment, and headed out for her weekend at Julie's.

When Carrie arrived at Julie's apartment, she was a little flustered. What were the rules of etiquette governing appropriate behavior in such a situation? She had come as a weekend guest, but Emily Post had not anticipated a weekend visit of the sort on which she was embarking. Thus, Carrie was grateful that Julie seemed to know exactly how to proceed. After helping her remove her coat, Julie complimented Carrie on her attire and led her into the living room, where she sat herself on the couch and invited Carrie to join her by patting the place next to her. When Carrie was seated at her side, Julie explained that the whole weekend lay before them and that there was no need to rush. On the contrary, her intention was to move at a pace which would enable Carrie to fully appreciate every nuance of what was being done to her body. As if to emphasize her point, Julie said that, for moment, the only articles of clothing which she wanted Carrie to remove were her sandals.

When Carrie had done so, Julie told her to re-seat herself so that she was sitting on her haunches, with her legs bent and splayed on either side. Carrie was sufficiently flexible to assume this position with no difficulty, and, because of the cushioning provided by the couch, her only problem in maintaining it came from the demands it made on her sore abdominal muscles. Shifting her own position to give her greater access to Carrie's body, Julie ran her hand over Carrie's front, molding her dress to her torso and enjoying the firm contours beneath. When her hand reached the hem of Carrie's dress, it burrowed under the folds and followed Carrie's thigh up to her vulva. As her hand was reaching its destination, Julie told Carrie that she was to flatten her tummy and remain absolutely still. Then, using only one finger, Julie began to stroke the narrow crease between Carrie's labia. It did not take long before Carrie's breathing became a sequence of gasps.

As soon as this happened, Julie, speaking in a quiet but seductive voice, said "What I am doing is bringing you into blossom. That is, as I continue, the petals of your vulva will open and spread, and, when this happens, my finger will glide over the nectar coated surface which hides below. During the weekend, you will be brought into blossom frequently. Between blossomings, your secretions will seal your labia shut, and so, depending on your state of arousal when I begin, the procedure may take quite a while. However, I am sure that, like a flower, your vulva will enjoy having its petals opened as much as I will enjoy opening them."

By the time that Julie finished talking, it had become impossible for Carrie to remain still. At first she was able to satisfy her need to move by throwing her head back and twisting it from side to side. However, as her labia opened and Julie's finger ran along the silky surfaces at the entrance to her vagina, Carrie's lower body began to respond on its own. Initially, its response was limited to her pelvic region, which spread and thrust forward in an obvious attempt to give Julie greater access to her target. However, the trusting of her pelvis soon led to the involvement of her entire lower body, which began undulating in a series of bumps and grinds which would have made a belly dancer blush.

When this occurred, Julie expressed her displeasure: "Carrie, if your body is going to get the full benefit of my efforts, you must discipline it to follow my instructions. At the moment, your body is to be receptive but otherwise passive. In order to help you remember, I want you to hold up the hem of your dress so that your tummy is bare and available for punishment should

your attention lapse."

Julie's words cut through the dreamy, erotic haze which had enveloped Carrie's mind, and, without hesitation she straightened her back and reached down to pull up her dress until it was bunched just beneath her breasts. Now that her belly was bare, Julie could monitor its shape much more closely, and each time that Carrie allowed her tummy to assume a more relaxed curve, Julie would poke it until she flattened it again. Sometimes her poke was administered with a finger or thumb, but when Julie decided that a more penetrating method was required she would close her hand into a fist which she would press deep into the center of Carrie's already tender abdomen.

Throughout, Julie's insidious caress of Carrie vulva's continued, and at the end of ten minutes Carrie began to understand and appreciate the meaning of Julie's words. Namely, it became easy for her to imagine her body had become a flower which must rely on a bee to open its petals and extract its nectar. Frustrating as Julie's teasing was, Carrie was resigned to the passive role which she had been assigned and learned that there was enormous satisfaction in allowing another person to exercise control over ones most intimate sexual functions. Thus, when the finger was withdrawn from her labia, rather than feeling relief, she was overwhelmed by a sense of deprivation.

However, Julie quickly distracted her by announcing that, although she would not be brought back into blossom for a while, her vagina was to have visitors. Reaching over to a small table next to her, Julie held up a pair of solid looking metallic balls attached together by a string and told Carrie that she was going to insert these balls into her vagina and have her hold them there for the rest of the day.

Although Carrie knew that they existed, she had never imagined having a pair of ben wa balls inside her, much less kept there for several hours. Nonetheless, with Julie's guidance, she rearranged her body to receive the balls. First Julie had her turn around, so that Carrie's head hung off the front of the couch, her back lay on a seat cushion, and her legs bent over its back. Then, grabbing her by the ankles, Julie hoisted her up until her back lay against the back of the couch, her shoulders bore most of her weight, and her legs were left bicycling in the air. Finally, pushing on the backs of her calves, Julie curled Carrie into an upside down squat, with her buttock the highest point on her body.

Julie then went to the front of the couch and spread Carrie legs a little to completely expose her vulva. Holding it with her fingertips, she pressed the first ball against the entrance of Carrie's vagina until it disappeared into Carrie's interior. Running her hands along the smooth flesh of Carrie's upper thighs and buttock, Julie coaxed Carrie to absorb the ball deeper into her body. Because of her inverted position, Carrie had gravity on her side, and that, combined with the copious secretions which her "blossoming" had produced, enabled her to draw the ball down all the way to her cervix. Giving Carrie a little time to adjust to the presence of the first ball, Julie introduced the second ball and had Carrie work her vaginal muscles to bring it into contact with the first ball.

With the two balls embedded in her vagina, Carrie initially felt a pleasurable sensation of fullness similar to that she had experienced during intercourse. On the other hand, this was quite different. During intercourse, her body instinctively knew what to do, and her hips and pelvis responded accordingly. But what was expected of it now was not clear. Fortunately, Julie once again seemed to have no doubts. Peering down between Carrie's thighs to look into her upturned face, Julie told Carrie that she was to simply stay as she was, enjoying the weight of the balls in vagina, until her secretions dried sufficiently to seal her labia closed so that when she rose the balls would be securely encased inside. She then tidied up in the area of Carrie's crotch, with particular attention to the pubic hair, which she pushed to either side so that it would not interfere with the sealing process.

Julie then went into her bathroom and returned with a portable hair dryer which, after turning it on and adjusting it to its lowest heat setting, she directed at Carrie's gaping labia. Julie payed close attention to her task. Because of Carrie's aroused state, it took quite a while for the dryer to have its desired effect. However, Julie was patient, and, when she saw Carrie's secretions at last start to congeal, she used her fingers to monitor Carrie's sealing.

Working like a fine pastry chef, she made sure that the initial sealing took place at the entrance of Carrie's vagina and proceeded from there outwards. Then, as Carrie's secretions hardened into a viscous glue, Julie, using a thumb and index finger, pressed shut the puckered purse formed by Carrie's outer labia, thereby guaranteeing that the gate to Carrie's vagina would be firmly closed. Finally, when she was satisfied that Carrie was properly sealed, she turned off the hair dryer and, using her index finger, drilled a small hole down to Carrie's urethra so that she could relieve her bladder without disturbing the seal.

Having completed Carrie's sealing, Julie patted Carrie on her upturned buttock before helping her right herself into a normal sitting position and pull the skirt of her dress back down over her legs. Then, after smoothing the rumples out of Carrie's dress, Julie suggested that Carrie relax for a few minutes while she prepared them some tea. During Julie's absence, Carrie assessed her state, with particular attention to the ben wa balls embedded inside her. She had noticed that, in the transition from her inverted to her upright position, the direction in which gravity pulled the balls had reversed, so that instead of pressing against her cervix they were now being pulled in the opposite direction. However, other than this change and the continuous, but subtle, pressure which they exerted against the walls of her vagina, she was somewhat disappointed that, since their installation, the presence of the ben wa balls had been barely perceptible.

Nonetheless, sitting, as she was, like some utterly conventional, bourgeois lady paying an afternoon call on a shopping companion, she could not suppress a smile each time she acknowledged the difference between her demure appearance on Julie's couch and the reality of her visit. In fact, when Julie returned with their tea and asked Carrie what she had been thinking that made her smile, Carrie revealed the source of her amusement to Julie, who not only shared her amusement with the irony of their afternoon tete-a-tete but decided that it would be fun to develop it further. Namely, she proposed that, after finishing their tea, they go on a shopping excursion together.

For Carrie the idea of going out shopping with only a cotton dress covering her body and a pair of ben wa balls rattling around inside was a little daunting. Wholly aside from her relative nudity, she worried about the possibility of the balls starting to descend and ending up dropping on the floor between her feet. When she told Julie her concern, Julie said that having to keep the balls in place would be part of the fun and assured her that, even if the seal on her labia began to break down, her vaginal muscles were up to the challenge. To test the resilience of the seal, Julie encouraged Carrie to go the bathroom and see that she could empty her bladder without dislodging the balls.

As Julie predicted, when Carrie returned from the bathroom, some of her concern had dissipated and she agreed to join Julie on a shopping expedition, although her enthusiasm was diminished when Julie explained the purpose of their shopping. Namely, standing behind the couch, Julie leaned over Carrie's shoulder, opened several of the buttons on her dress, and pulled the top of her dress aside to bare her breasts. She then applied her fingers to the tips of Carrie's nipples until they stood out like hard little pegs at the centers of her breasts.

After making them as hard as she could get them, Julie told Carrie that she would make sure that her nipples remained visible while they were shopping and announced that "the goal of our shopping trip will be the enhancement and stimulation of your breasts. In particular, we will begin by buying a pair of nipple shields which, after I have attached them, will prevent your nipples from relaxing."

Chapter 4, A Trying Shopping Trip: Still uncertain, but not knowing how to refuse, Carrie gave her tacit agreement and headed out with Julie. As they walked along in the early spring weather, Carrie was acutely aware of the movement of her dress against her erect nipples and the subtle shifting of the balls lodged deep inside her vagina. Although the prominence of her nipples caused her some embarrassment, her real concern was about her ability to keep the balls safely inside. After they had gone a couple of blocks, she felt them start to drop and told Julie that she was afraid that the carefully constructed seal was about to be breached, with disastrous consequences.

In response, Julie led Carrie into a narrow alley between two brick buildings and had her stand so that she could lean with her head and shoulder blades against a wall. She then grasped Carrie's buttocks and pulled her hips forward until her body assumed a gentle arc. Placing a hand on Carrie's belly, Julie next instructed Carrie to draw the balls back inside herself by contracting her inner muscles. At first Carrie's efforts were somewhat disorganized and, if anything, seemed to have the opposite of the desired effect. Seeing Carrie's frustration, Julie applied pressure with her hand to guide Carrie and help her to find the muscles which would produce the required contractions. In addition to her hand, she quietly told Carrie "you must learn how to use your inner musculature so that your vagina, and even your uterus, become organs over which you have control. There is no more reason for the balls to drop out of your vagina than there would be for them to drop if you were holding them in your hands. If we have to stop again, I will punish your tummy for your lack of control." She then added, somewhat sternly, "you can avoid punishment by keeping your inner muscles at work, and that is what I expect you to do."

Once Carrie's crisis had passed, Julie gave her a little time to savor her new-found powers while continuing to stroke her proffered belly and occasionally letting her hand slip down to the region around the apex of her pelvic bone, which was clearly delineated under the thin material of her dress. However, as soon as she was certain that Carrie would be able to continue their walk, Julie pulled Carrie's body flat against her own, bestowed a warm kiss on her lips, and smoothed her disheveled hair before leading her back to the sidewalk. Within a block, they arrived at the drugstore at which Julie knew she could buy the nipple shields she had promised and where she knew that there was a bathroom in which she could attach them.

After browsing through the selection available, she chose a simple set consisting of two circular disks made out of a pliable plastic material. Once she had paid for them, Julie led Carrie to the bathroom where, after locking the door, she opened Carrie dress and lowered it until the upper half was bunched around her waist. She then turned Carrie so that she could see herself in the mirror over the washbasin and, standing in back of her, reached under her arms so that she could fondle her breasts. For a few minutes, Julie teased Carrie's nipples to bring them to maximum erection. Then, when she had them the way she wanted, she cupped one breast in her left hand while attaching the nipple shield with her right.

The way these shields were designed, the nipple poked through a perforated opening in the center of the disk and was captured by a collar of flexible plastic shards which the nipple had displaced as it passed through. Because of its fully erect state, Julie had to coax the distended stalk through the hole and then make sure that it was centrally seated and held firmly in its collar, a procedure which entailed a good deal of pulling and occasional pricking of Carrie's already excited teat. However, when Julie had finished, Carrie understood what she had accomplished: until it was released, her nipple would remain rigidly erect, with the result that, even covered by her dress, it would be prominently displayed and constantly available for further stimulation. This latter realization was immediately confirmed when, after getting both shields in place, Julie turned Carrie around, so that her buttock pressed against the edge of the sink, and ran her the tip of tongue back and forth over the tips of Carrie's trapped nipples while, simultaneously, running her fingers along the V presented to her by Carrie's crotch.

After a couple of minutes, Julie continued to rub Carrie's crotch but leaned back and, with a less than kind smile on her face, whispered "Carrie, see how your nipples have swelled and appear to be fighting their constricting collars. The beauty of the shields is that your nipples can only become harder, they can't, even after the stimulation stops, relax. As you are already aware, this means that the pressure you feel on them will be relentless and will do nothing but increase as time passes. Of course, because there will be no relief, your frustration will grow along with your nipples. On the other hand, this frustration will be partially compensated by the effect that the excitement of your breasts will have on the rest of your body. Specifically, as you will have already discovered, the muscles in your lower belly and those surrounding your vagina and rectum respond to what is happening to your breasts and will help you maintain control over the balls which you must hold inside you. I think that you will enjoy the consequences and know that I will enjoy watching you learn to cope with them. However, we have already spent more than our fair share of time here and must move on." So saying, Julie recovered Carrie's upper body with her dress and led her back into the store. Much to Carrie's embarrassment, as they passed the checkout stand, the young man behind the register did nothing to hide his appreciation of the use to which they had put their recent acquisition.

As they proceeded down the street, every male who passed turned to admire the display to which Carrie's breasts were treating him. Indeed, as she was all too well aware, with each step her breasts jiggled slightly and caused her erect nipples to trace an intriguing path along the thin material covering them. Moreover, by now her nipples were so hard that every detail of their shape was available for inspection, particularly when when a puff of springtime breeze plastered her dress against her front. Thus, she was greatly relieved when Julie suggested that they take some refreshment in a dimly lit coffeehouse. Choosing a discretely hidden booth surrounded by a panel on three sides, Julie had Carrie sit next to her on the padded bench provided.

When they were seated, Julie reached her hand under the table and placed it on the surface of Carrie's firm belly. Speaking in a hushed voice, she said "I think that it time for you to exercise your tummy. As you know, the reason why I had you work it during the week was that I wanted to teach you about the sensual potential of a belly whose muscles have been properly prepared. Thus, I want you to now lift your legs and hold them straight until I give you permission to let them down. Because it is your stomach, and not your legs, which I want to exercise, you may, if you wish spread them to ease the strain on your legs. However, you are to do nothing to relieve the strain on your abdomen, whose efforts I will be monitoring with my hand."

1...34567...9