Carrie and Julie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carrie was not averse to exercise. Throughout her school and college years she had done a lot swimming, and since graduation she had gone regularly to a health club where she kept her body toned with aerobic classes and occasional weight training. Furthermore, she enjoyed the state of physical exhaustion in which her exercise routine left her body. Nonetheless, Julie's proposal did not immediately appeal to her. Although the mild soreness she sometimes felt after overtaxing her muscles was a source of pleasure, akin to that of a child worrying a loose tooth, she balked at the idea of exercising her tummy for the express purpose of making it sore. When she made her reservations known to Julie, Julie offered to give Carrie a sample of the sort of thing that she would want to do with her stomach, an offer which Carrie accepted with some trepidation.

Rising to her feet, Julie took several solid pillows off of her sofa and piled them in a neat stack on the floor next to Carrie's chair. She then invited Carrie to drape herself backwards over the pillows, with her buttock resting on the center of the top pillow and her legs and shoulders hanging off opposite sides of the stack. When she had taken the requested position, Julie folded each of Carrie's legs back at the knee until her feet pressed against the pillows and her lower body was balanced on her toes. In this position, Carrie's stomach was stretched into a flat plane broken only by a ridge of tightly drawn muscle running from her navel to the muff of her pubic hair. Sitting herself cross-legged at Carrie's side, Julie ran a hand along this ridge, stopping every few inches to test its firmness by pressing her fingers into its sides.

When she had familiarized herself with the terrain, Julie told Carrie "Because your tummy has not been prepared ahead of time, I will begin by making it tender by means other than exercise. For this purpose, I will to slap it until its entire surface has become sensitive to the slightest touch." She then placed the heels of both her hands on the edge of Carrie pelvis and started slapping Carrie tummy with her hands. Each slap was quite light, but, much to Carrie dismay, Julie did not stop after a few slaps, and, after she had continued for several minutes, Carrie felt as if her belly were on fire and began to wonder how much more she could stand, especially when Julie concentrated more and more of her attention on the rock hard ridge which seemed particularly vulnerable to her attack. Indeed, every time that Julie's hand struck there, the muscles beneath exerted a tug, as if Julie were strumming an elastic band which had been stretched from Carrie's navel to her pubis. Carrie had to admit that this tugging sensation was not altogether unpleasant, but, by the time that Julie finally relented, she was more than ready to have her stop.

After delivering her final slap, Julie crawled to where she could take Carrie's head in her hands and, whispering words of endearment, kissed her flushed face while assuring her that the pain she had endured would be amply compensated by the pleasure she would now receive. She then left Carrie dangling long enough to fetch a hair brush, which, on her return, she carefully placed, bristles down, on the bulge beneath Carrie's navel. Resuming her seat on the floor, Julie put one hand on the brush and the other on the soft flesh covering of Carrie's inner thigh, just below her vulva. Telling Carrie to "Focus your mind on

the sensations it will be receiving," Julie used her hands to play Carrie's body the way a musician plays an instrument. Moving her hands in unison, she stroked the flesh along Carrie's upper thighs at the same time as she gently brushed the reddened surface of her lower belly.

From the outset, Carrie was transported into a domain of sensuality which she had sometimes imagined but never visited before. Reading the signs of Carrie's arousal, when Julie saw her labia begin to swell and the mouth of her vagina open, she moved her hand up Carrie's thigh until her thumb was resting against the bud of Carrie's clitoris. Overwhelmed with the sensations coursing through her body, Carrie lifted herself onto her toes in an attempt to play a more active role in the delivery of her own torment. Employing all her skills, Julie brought Carrie to a peak of sexual excitement and, by modulating the strength with which she was applying the brush to Carrie's tender stomach and her thumb to her clitoris, kept Carrie suspended there for several minutes before she collapsed into a blissful orgasm.

Returning to Carrie's head, Julie waited for her to recover before grasping her under the arms and helping her into a sitting position on her throne of pillows. When she saw that Carrie was beginning to emerge from her post-orgasmic daze, Julie reminded her that what she had just experienced was only a sample of the techniques which could be used on her lower body. In particular, she claimed that "had your tummy been prepared in the manner I have suggested, it could have played a much more significant part in your arousal. Instead of the brush, I would have used my hands and fingers to dig into the line of muscles which form the delectable ridge along which I applied the brush, manipulating it in a way which would produce a greatly augmented version of the tugging sensation you felt while your tummy was being slapped. Not only would the resulting sensations be more satisfying, but their duration could be protracted nearly indefinitely, and, especially in conjunction with stimulation of your vulva, could give pleasure beyond anything you have known. However, the decision is yours: are you willing to submit to the preparations

in order to gain the rewards?"

Seeing that Carrie needed time to make her decision and not wanting to her decision to be made without due consideration, Julie proposed that Carrie go home and sleep on it. If she decided that she wanted to go ahead, she should return the following evening to have Julie start training her stomach. Otherwise, Julie told her that, although they would remain friends, she would assume that Carrie had chosen to not have Julie continue expanding her sexual repertoire. As a warning that she not make her decision lightly, Julie warned Carrie that if she chose to accept, she should anticipate having very sore stomach muscles for the duration of their training.

Chapter 2, Carrie Has Her Tummy Trained: Even as she left Julie's apartment, Carrie knew that she would be returning the next evening. In spite of, or perhaps partly because of, Julie's warning, she was excited by the idea of ceding to Julie the control over her tummy which her warning had implied she would demand. Her conviction only increased when she got back home and examined the trace of pink which Julie's slaps had left on her belly and remembered how exciting it had been to know that Julie, not herself, would determine how many slaps it would receive. Certainly, having Julie determine how long and how hard her

abdominal muscles were to work would be even more exciting. On the other hand, excited as she was by these thoughts, her excitement was tinged with fear about what Julie would require of her. Based on the experience she had had when Julie trained her breasts, she knew that there would be no turning back once Julie started on her tummy. Thus, it was with mixed emotions that, on the following evening, she donned her workout clothes and returned to Julie's apartment.

When she entered Julie's living room, Carrie saw that Julie had rearranged her furniture so that only a low coffee table stood in the middle. Taking Carrie by the hand, Julie led her to the table and asked her to stand with her arms raised over her head. Julie then removed Carrie's shirt, but left her bra covering her breasts. Next, she inserted a cloth band into the right side of Carrie's shorts, pushed it through until it emerged below, and then tied it into a loop. After she had repeated the same procedure on the right, she adjusted the loops until the covering Carrie's pants afforded her lower belly was effectively the same as that provided by a bikini bottom. That is, when Julie had finished, Carrie's belly was left bare, from the bottom of her bra to the dip just above her pubis.

Reaching her hand forward to stroke the smooth curves of Carrie's tummy, Julie looked Carrie in the eye and said "Enjoy the comfort that your stomach muscles now feel because that comfort will be denied them until I have finished with them, and, even then, you will continue to feel the aftereffects of what I am going to make them do. Namely, for the next half hour, I am going to force your abdominal muscles to work without respite. The intensity of that work will vary from extreme to relatively mild. However, at no time will they be permitted complete relaxation."

So saying, she bade Carrie lie down with her back on the table. Because the table was too short to accommodate her whole body, Carrie realized that either her head and shoulders or her legs would have to hang off one end or the other, and she decided that she would prefer that it be her legs which would be the unsupported portion of her body. However, this was not Julie's preference, and so, no sooner had Carrie assumed a prone position on the table than Julie instructed her to move so that it was her head and shoulders which were left dangling. To complete her preparations, Julie lifted Carrie shoulders high enough to shove a soft towel between her shoulder blades and the edge of the table, thereby preventing the table from digging into her back.

Once she had Carrie positioned as she wanted, Julie sat herself on the floor next to Carrie's feet, grasped her ankles in her hands, and told Carrie to lock her hands behind her neck, bring her head into the same plane as the rest of her body, and hold it there. Being accustomed to doing sit-ups, Carrie had no trouble lifting her head to the required level. On the other hand, keeping it there was an entirely different matter. Indeed, after a few seconds, all her abdominal muscles began to complain, and, after half a minute, the muscles in her lower belly were trembling. Seeing Carrie's distress, Julie gave her permission to relieve, or at least vary, the tension in her muscles by bobbing her head up and down. Although acting on Julie's suggestion did nothing to reduce the fatigue of her muscles,

Carrie did find that it distracted her from the burning sensation emanating from the muscles in her lower belly. Nonetheless, by the end of one and a half minutes, Julie saw that Carrie was on the verge of collapse and told her that she could let her head drop to the floor. As soon as the back of Carrie's head touched the floor, Julie lifted her legs in the air, and, when she had them vertical, told Carrie that she was allowed to move them any way she wished so long as she kept them straight and suspended.

Julie's instructions left Carrie in a quandary. As she immediately realized, these instructions were designed to deprive her abdomen of complete relaxation while it was recovering from its struggle to keep her head off the ground. But how was she to maximize her relief? As she well knew from doing leg lifts, she certainly did not want to let her legs drop out of the vertical plane above her hips. Thus, she experimented to see whether any relief would result from spreading her legs to form a vertical V. What she discovered is that, although spreading them provided some relief to her stomach muscles, it put considerable strain on the muscles in her groin. When she attempted to relieve this strain by bending her legs at the knee, Julie admonished her for her lapse and punished her by grabbing the stretched tendons along her inner thigh and squeezing them until she straightened legs again. Resigned to her predicament, Carrie learned that the best way for her to comply with Julie's demands was to keep her legs moving, bringing them together for short periods to relieve her groin and then spreading them to relieve her tummy.

Pleased by Carrie's resignation to her fate, Julie moved to the side of the table and placed her palms on the tense surface of Carrie's belly. Gently rubbing the hard muscles beneath, Julie commiserated with Carrie about the pain she was enduring. "Poor Carrie. Her tummy muscles are already sore and their travail has only just begun." She accompanied her words with a closer examination of the muscles in question. Probing with her fingers, she squeezed the individual stands running along Carrie's belly from her waist down to her crotch.

Although her squeezing heightened Carrie's awareness of their fatigue, it did so in a surprisingly pleasurable way. Indeed, as Julie had predicted, having her abdominal muscles strummed while under tension produced the same erotic tugging sensation as Carrie had experienced when Julie slapped her tummy on her previous visit, only this time the sensation was much more penetrating. Now the sensation was not only on the tendons of her crotch but also deep inside, on the tendons supporting her uterus and the muscular sheath surrounding her vagina. In fact, after a while, Carrie realized that her vagina was contracting in the way it did when she was approaching orgasm. However, she knew that orgasm was out of the question and that she had better simply savor whatever pleasure she was granted without anticipating the satisfaction of a climax.

With the help of the distraction provided by Julie's intervention, Carrie managed to keep her legs in the air for seven minutes, but she was unable to keep them there longer and, with tears in her eyes, begged Julie to let her lower them. When this happened, Julie rose to her feet, resumed her grip on Carrie's ankles, and guided her legs back down toward table. However, when she had them approximately half way down, she stopped. Still holding Carrie's legs by the ankles, Julie told Carrie that she would help her hold her legs up but that she would insist that Carrie continue doing most of the work. Shifting her grip so that her hands circled Carrie's feet at their arches, Julie pushed forward until Carrie's legs were bent so that her knees were above her chest and her heels above her buttock. Julie then let go of Carrie's feet, forcing her stomach muscles back to work. With her legs bent, it was much easier for Carrie to keep her legs up. Nonetheless, after several minutes, she felt her muscles begin the fail and again begged Julie for relief. Julie's response was to first put her hand under the Achilles tendons at the back of Carrie's ankles and then permit Carrie to rest her feet on her hands. Unfortunately for Carrie, the relief Julie's hands provided was far less than Carrie wanted. Each time that Julie decided that Carrie was putting too much weight on her hands, she removed her hands, thereby transferring the burden of holding her legs back onto Carrie's

abdominal muscles. Thus, Carrie, in spite of her desire to rest her stomach muscles, had to exercise great care when using the diabolically ephemeral perch provided by Julies hands. Nonetheless, the support she got from Julie's hands enabled Carrie to keep her legs in their partially bent position for a full twelve minutes, leaving approximately ten minutes before the torment of her abdominal muscles would come to an end.

Much to Carrie's relief, when Julie guided her legs back to the table, she grabbed Carries hands and pulled her to her feet before joining her on the table top. Standing inches in front of Carrie, Julie instructed Carrie to make her stomach as hard as she could and placed her hands on its surface. Strong as Carrie's abdominal muscles were, her stomach retained a succulent femininity. In particular, although her muscles were well defined, especially after being taxed as they had been, they were covered by a pleasing layer of warm, soft flesh. Thus, when Julie pressed her finger into Carrie's tummy, it sank nearly a quarter inch before encountering the rock hard plane of muscle beneath. Keeping her finger pressed into Carrie's abdomen, Julie looked into Carrie's face and warned her that any slackness in her pose would be punished. For Carrie, doing her best to satisfy Julie, minute after painful minute ticked by. When, for an instant, Carrie let her stomach relax, Julie responded by immediately digging her finger deep into Carrie's belly, forcing Carrie to re-tighten her muscles around the finger embedded in them, and only relenting after Carrie had endured the penetration of her belly for several seconds.

By the end of the preordained half hour, tears of pain and exhaustion were running down Carrie's cheeks and sweat coated her entire torso. Ignoring the tears and sweat, Julie clasped Carrie's limp body to her own and, kissing her face, congratulated her for having completed the first stage of her training.

Shaken by Julie's emphasis that this had been only the first stage, Carrie asked "You mean there is more?" to which Julie replied that indeed there was. Still hugging Carrie, Julie explained that for the rest of the week she wanted Carrie to

return each evening for further training. However, she assured Carrie that the succeeding lessons would be less physically demanding than the one she had just had. Specifically, all that Julie would require is that she spend ten minutes performing various abdominal exercises. Although these sessions would be easier physically, Julie cautioned Carrie to expect them to equally psychologically trying. Indeed, she predicted that Carrie's tummy would be very sore and that its soreness would do nothing but increase after each visit. As a result, Carrie would be increasingly reluctant to return. Thus, it was essential that Carrie keep in mind the reward which awaited her. Namely, when she came back on Saturday, Julie would spend the weekend introducing her to a world of sexual excitement to which all her soreness was winning her entry.

As Carrie learned when she tried to get up the next morning, Julie's prediction about the state of her tummy was more than accurate. Every muscle in her abdomen was so sore that she suffered each time that she moved. No previous muscular exhaustion approached what her stomach was experiencing. Never had she realized how essential a role abdominal muscles play. Thus, much as she tried to avoid using them, every move sent a spike of pain through her belly. As she discovered when she at last made her way to the bathroom, she could not even relieve her bladder without using her stomach muscles, and moving her bowels was still worse.

Nonetheless, having survived Julie's initial training lesson, Carrie was determined to complete the course. Knowing now how Julie wanted her attired, Carrie wore bikini panties when she returned for her remaining training sessions at Julie's apartment. As Julie had promised, these were less grueling than the first one had been. Stripped to her bra and panties, Carrie lay on Julie's coffee table performing under Julie's watchful eye. For the most part, the exercises Julie prescribed were conventional. After starting with standard sit-ups for a couple of minutes, Julie made Carrie spend the rest of the ten minutes balanced on her buttocks with her shoulders and legs off the table, and, as long as Carrie kept her shoulders and arms raised, she gave Carrie freedom to adjust her position any way that she wished. Although there was no position in which Carrie could reduce the strain on her abdominal muscles, this freedom did afford her some relief and made it possible for her to endure the burning pain in her lower belly. As the week progressed, Carrie reluctance to subject her tummy to further punishment increased but was assuaged by her fierce determination to collect her reward.

Chapter 3, A Weekend at Julie's: Assuming that her need for clothing would be minimal, in preparation for her weekend at Julie's Carrie put only a skirt and sweater along with her toilet articles into a small suitcase. She then pampered her tired body in a scented, warm bubble bath, taking particular care to remove all unsightly hair from her underarms and legs. While she was soaking beneath the bubbles, she let her mind drift. Not surprisingly, her thoughts centered on anticipation of what experiences awaited her body. She now knew enough about Julie's methods to be certain that both her body and her mind would be taxed. Normally, this certainty might have diminished her enthusiasm, but her trust in Julie had grown so strong that her fear now seemed to act as an aphrodisiac which only increased her

123456...9