Carrie and Julie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With visible reluctance, Carrie complied. She had known that her tummy would eventually be made the center of attention, but she somewhat resented its being called upon under circumstances in which she saw no possibility of being rewarded for its suffering. Nonetheless, her confidence in Julie's judgment was now complete, and so she pushed her back against the cushion on the panel and, with a wince, lifted her feet off the floor and straightened her legs until they were grazing the bottom of the table above them. The resulting strain on Carrie's sore stomach muscles was immediate, and the appearance of their waiter to take their order did nothing to mitigate her distress.

Sitting with Julie's hand on her trembling tummy, her nipples poking through her dress, her legs suspended under the table, and her eyes moist with incipient tears, she could just imagine the image that she must be presenting. Fortunately, Julie, seemingly never at a loss, murmured something about her companion being momentarily overcome and ordered them a two cups of coffee. Satisfied by Julie's explanation, the waiter departed to get their coffee.

When he had gone, Julie gently patted Carrie's tummy and attempted to explain why it was being forced to suffer. "As you are learning, true sensual pleasure derives from a highly complicated mixture of intense physical and psychological stimuli. We all enjoy having our erogenous zones caressed, but we soon learn that fondling by itself has its limits, and we quickly become sated. In order to prolong our pleasure, we must spice our sexual lives by introducing a variety of stimuli, some of which are explicitly erotic and others of which are more ambiguous and occasionally painful. In both cases, it is essential to involve as much of the body as possible. At the moment, I am making your stomach suffer for two reasons. One is the pleasure it gives me to know that you are willing to subject your entire body to my will. The other is to provide you the experience of knowing that, for the duration of the weekend, you have relinquished control of your body to me and that your only responsibility is to respond to what I do to it. The response which I can feel under my hand on your belly convinces me that your body, if not your mind, understands what I am talking about."

In spite of her travail, Carrie was able to absorb Julie's message and recognize the truth that it contained. In fact, at some point during its delivery, she realized that she had transcended her physical discomfort and was actually smiling through the tears in her eyes. Throwing her head back so that it rested on the top of cushion behind her and spreading her legs as wide as the table would allow, she resolved to keep her legs up for as long as Julie demanded and that, in the meantime, she would immerse herself in her own self immolation.

Seeing the waiter returning with their coffee, Julie gave Carrie permission to lower her legs. By this time, perspiration glued Carrie's dress to her breasts, with the result that not only the shape of her nipples but even the flushed color of her breasts showed through their damp covering. Thus, upon his arrival, the waiter was treated to an erotically enticing view of an unmistakably excited female body, a treat of which he took full advantage by prolonging his stay as long as he could without being too obvious.

When he at last left them alone, Julie ran her hand down Carrie's tummy until it reached her crotch, where she used her fingers to pull the skirt up so that her hand could rest on Carrie's taut, bare, lower belly. Massaging the flesh under her hand, Julie congratulated Carrie on her fortitude and assured her that her reward would more than compensate the pain she had endured. "After we get home, I will put your tummy to work on an entirely different project when I continue teaching you how to use your abdominal muscles to master of what is happening inside your vagina. By the time I am done, you will have learned more about your abdominal cavity than you ever suspected there was to know. You have much to look forward to, but, for now, just enjoy the

anticipation of what lies ahead."

Chapter 5, Back at Julie's Place: Upon their return to Julie's apartment, Julie led Carrie into the bathroom where she removed her rumpled, damp dress and told her to take a much needed shower. During her shower, the spray striking Carrie's breasts caused the shields to wobble and tug against her nipples in a stimulating but tormenting way, reigniting her excitement, which had been waning ever since they left the coffee house. As her nipples responded, her mind returned to what Julie had said she was going to experience when they got home, particularly the

part about teaching her to master her own anatomy. Thus, by the time she had finished scrubbing and rinsing her body, she was once again in a state of extreme sexual anticipation as she emerged from the shower.

On hearing the shower turned off, Julie called to her from the bedroom, telling her to first dry and powder herself and then join her in the bedroom, where she had been making preparations. When she entered Julie's bedroom, Carrie was taken aback to discover that Julie had removed her own dress and was waiting for her clad in only bra and panties, both of which were semi-transparent. This was the first time that Julie had exposed her body to Carrie, who realized that she had heretofore never considered Julie's own sexuality. After assessing Julie body and mentally comparing it to her own, Carrie was a little embarrassed to catch herself imagining how Julie's naked body would feel. She saw that Julie's figure was somewhat fuller and softer than her own and wondered how it would be to have those generous breasts and hips pressed against hers. Intuiting Carrie's thoughts, Julie smiled at her and said "all in due course, but for now I have different plans."

Standing behind Carrie, Julie wrapped a cloth cord around her waist and tied one end in a loose circle which was supported by her hips, leaving the other end dangling over her buttock. She then bade Carrie lie on her back in the center of the bed with her legs bent. Sitting next to Carrie's bent legs, Julie grabbed the dangling end and made a loop through which she threaded a second cord. Taking hold of one ankle at a time, she tied them to the ends of this second cord so that, after she had done tightening it, it brought Carrie's heels against her buttock and forced her bent legs to spread so that her vulva was once again thoroughly available. However, Julie was not done. Using a long cord, she ran one end around Carrie's left leg, just above her bent knee and tied it there. Taking the other end, she dropped it over the side of the bed and shoved it under the bed until it emerged on the opposite side. Shifting to Carrie's right side, she drew the cord taut against the bed frame and wrapped it around Carrie's right leg in the same way as she had her left. Although Julie left a little slack in the cord, when she was done, Carrie had no option but to remain trussed, like of bird prepared for the oven, with her legs splayed. Having secured Carrie's lower portion, Julie finished her preparations by tying Carrie's arms above her head with a cord which looped each wrist and ran around the middle post at the head of the bed.

After checking her knots and making a few adjustments, Julie went to the head of the bed and, with a loving smile on her lips, looked down into Carrie's troubled face. "Carrie, my dear, I have bound you not because I intend to inflict pain but because I want to relieve you of responsibility. As you will soon learn, the pleasures to which I will introduce your body require you give me absolute control over it. At times, this requirement would be impossible to you to satisfy on your own, and asking you to attempt to do so would detract from your ability to concentrate on what your body is experiencing. Tied as you now are, the availability of your body will not be your responsibility, it will simply be a fact over which you have no control."

Having given this explanation, Julie moved to a comfortable position next to Carrie's hips and, still smiling, gave Carrie a preview of what was coming. "I will begin by bringing you

back into blossom, which, in view of your present state of arousal, should not take long. However, as soon as the secretions produced by your blossoming have thoroughly coated your labia, I will stop and, over what I anticipate will be your strong objections, will force you to take a nap. Like an over-excited child, you will resent being made to nap. Nonetheless, your body has been being stimulated for several hours, and it will need some time to recover in order to fully appreciate the experience which I have planned for it next. In any case, once you are reconciled to your fate, I am going to place the hair dryer so that it reseals you. You will find the breeze from the dryer on your open vulva quite distracting, particularly because I will direct it so that it continuously ruffles your pubic hair.

Nonetheless, I expect that you will learn to cope with this distraction and will eventually be able to drowse off, although I suspect that your dreams will be filled with erotic images. At the end of your nap, I will re-awaken you by bringing you back into blossom, a process which, because it will require you to first break down the seal which has been created, you will find quite demanding. Be that as it may, you will later appreciate that these demands will be good preparation for later stages in your training."

Having delivered her explanation, Julie took up a position between Carrie's splayed legs and ran a finger up and down the already damp crease between Carrie's labia. With diabolical skill, she varied her attack so that Carrie's body was denied satisfaction but was forced to respond as if orgasm were immanent. After several minutes, Carrie was twisting her head from side to side and emitting little gasps of frustration. Because her primary purpose was to make Carrie produce a sufficient flow of secretions to create of solid seal, Julie withdrew her finger as soon as she saw that Carrie's labia had opened and become saturated with her vaginal juices. With Carrie's cries of dismay and anger echoing in her ears, Jule went to fetch the hair dryer, switched it on, and carefully placed it so that it would blow a steady stream of warm air on Carrie's crotch. After making sure that the dryer would do its intended job, Julie went to the head of the bed, put a soothing hand on Carrie's forehead and, speaking as a mother would to a recalcitrant child, tried to convince her that her enforced rest was for her own good. Seeing that her words were falling on deaf ears, she leaned over to kiss away Carrie's tears and left the room, turning off the light as she went.

Left alone in Julie's twilight lit bedroom, Carrie's first response was increased anger at being abandoned. Here she was, on the one hand being told to nap as if she were a child and on the other hand being forced to lie naked on her surrogate parent's bed with her legs spread and a hair dryer sealing shut the entrance to her obscenely open vagina, not to mention the erect state of her captive nipples and the presence of a pair of ben wa balls lodged in her interior. With these facts whirling around inside her head, she was on the verge of complete rebellion. However, in her present state, she realized that any overt act of rebellion would be futile. Thus, her only option was to express her anger in words, an option which she exercised by emitting a stream of obscenities in the direction of the door through which Julie had disappeared.

However, after several minutes of invective aimed at Julie, she recognized how active a role she herself had played in creating her present circumstances and became embarrassed about her

behavior. When this happened, her screams died away and were replaced by a steady snuffling resulting from the tears of frustration running down her face. Then, after an additional ten or so minutes had elapsed and her sexual arousal had subsided, her anger began to be displaced by a sense of sensual peace. As her body succumbed to this new sensation, she immersed herself in it and realized that she was taking pride in the way that her nipples had swelled and her sexual organs had responded to the demands being made on them. Only partially conscious of what she was doing, she lazily contracted her inner muscles around the balls, alternately forcing them up against her cervix and down her vaginal channel toward the seal which had begun to form. But she had engaged in this subtle form of masturbation for only a few minutes when she was overcome by exhaustion and drifted off into the dream filled sleep which Julie had predicted.

Carrie's nap lasted for nearly two hours and came to an end when she became conscious of Julie's naked body pressing against her own. Finding Carrie asleep when she returned, Julie, without waking Carrie, had removed what few clothes she wore and spread her body on top Carrie's, making sure that their breasts would be nestled together and that their bellies would be press against one another. After several minutes, Carrie, stirred under the weight of Julie's body as consciousness began to return. When she felt Carrie's body shift under her own, Julie whispered that there was no rush and that she would wait until Carrie agreed that it was time to begin her next blossoming.

At first Carrie said nothing while she tried to absorb and come to terms with the fact that she was now lying naked under another woman's equally naked body. To her surprise, Carrie quickly realized that she was enjoying the softness of Julie's breasts on her own and the feeling of Julie's stomach and hips pressing against her own. However, after luxuriating for several minutes in the cocoon which their bodies formed, Carrie started to get restless. During the preceding two hours, she had been dreaming about what Julie would do with her body, and she was impatient to find out if the reality would live up to her expectations. Thus, now fully awake, she whispered "Julie, the time has come for you to make my body blossom again."

Filled with joy at Carrie's words, Julie rose and untied the cord holding Carrie's wrist and the one running under the bed. Then, resting an arm on one of Carrie's bent knees and a breast against the adjacent leg, she reached her other arm around Carrie's trembling thigh and placed her fingers on the now solidly closed lips of Carrie's vulva. After testing the seal, she looked Carrie in the eye and said "Carrie, it is you who are going to open these lips, I will do no more than reward you for your progress as you open them for me. The way that you will open them is by bearing down with your stomach and inner muscles. After a while, the seal will start to melt. When this happens, your clitoris will begin to emerge and I will stroke its stalk to help you complete your blossoming. At first, your body will want to withdraw your clitoris, but you must resist this response and learn to retract its protective hood so that the exquisitely sensitive nub it wants to hide remains fully available to me."

Completely committed to the task assigned her, Carrie tried to ignore the complaint of her abdominal muscles when she put them to work and bore down as Julie had instructed. For several minutes, her efforts seemed to be having no effect on her seal and to only result in a film of sweat which crept down her struggling body and eventually enveloped her entire front. During this period, Julie whispered words of encouragement and kept Carrie's mind focused on her goal by tapping a finger along the shut purse which she was trying to open. Then, just as Carrie was nearing exhaustion and had begun to doubt that she could contract her muscles again, Julie felt the first traces of vaginal juices seeping through Carrie's labia and rewarded Carrie by letting her finger slide into the crease which was opening beneath them.

Once Carrie's blossoming began, further progress was rapid, and within a minute her labia had separated to reveal both the entrance to her vagina and the small hood protecting her clitoris. Working with great delicacy, Julie moved her hand so that she could shove the hood aside with her thumb and expose the stalk beneath. As Julie had predicted, Carrie instantly bucked and twisted her hips in an anguished attempt to resist this invasion of her most sensitive zone. However, Julie refused to let Carrie escape. Instead, she stilled Carrie's hips by slipping her arm into the hallow under Carrie's knees and hugging Carrie's legs against her own torso. Having regained control over the situation, she returned her fingers to Carrie's clitoris, which she now coaxed into greater prominence by rubbing her fingers up and down its stalk.

As Carrie's clitoris swelled and grew, Julie instructed her half crazed student in a quiet but firm tone. "The female anatomy is a beautiful but complex creation, and the clitoris is among its most remarkable features. On the one hand, the clitoris has only one function, that of providing sexual stimulation. On the other hand, it is designed in such a way that realization of its full potential requires a woman submit to her clitoris to the someone else's will. Namely, because it is so well designed for its purpose, its stimulation borders on the unbearable. As a result, no woman will inflict upon herself the torment which accompanies the proper manipulation of her clitoris. For this reason, most women never achieve the level of ecstasy of which they are capable, and so you are fortunate to have found someone who knows how to assist you. I am going to continue persecuting this lovely stalk until it has grown and swelled to its full size. Then, just when you are certain that you can stand no more, you are going to have an orgasm which you will never forget. Because you have been waiting so long, your orgasm will come in waves. In order to prolong your ecstasy, I will continue stroking your clitoris until I am certain that I have wrung from your body all the pleasure it can provide you."

In her distracted state, Carrie only caught the gist of Julie's words. All that she clearly understood is that she would receive no relief until her body had performed in accordance with Julie's expectations. As Julie continued the relentless manipulation of her clitoris, Carrie found herself taking pride in its growth and did her best to keep it available for further stimulation, even when Julie started taking advantage of its length by bending it back and forth in a way that sent pulses of exquisite pain flashing through her entire body and forced a cry for pity from her mouth. Then, miraculously, as Julie relented and allowed her clitoris to assume a more normal position, the initial wave of her orgasm swept over her, releasing the enormous tension which had been pent up inside her ever since she arrived. Every muscle in her body seemed to be involved in her release as she writhed under Julie's grasp, at one point flexing her upper body off the bed and burying her tear stained face against her raised legs.

Once this wave started to recede, she collapsed back and gasped her need to recover. However, she got no solace from Julie who continued to manipulate her rock hard clitoris, warning her that there was more to come and that her body would soon be gripped by another orgasm, one which would be less convulsive but equally intense. Incredulous and angry, Carrie was tempted to rebel. But, before she had had time to manifest her rebellion, she realized that her body was indeed preparing for another wave of orgasm.

After this second wave had passed, Julie relaxed her hold on Carrie's knees and explained that "In spite of its fatigue, your body is yet to be drained. In some ways, what you will experience next will be more satisfying than your earlier orgasms. Now that it is exhausted, your body will simply accept the stimulation which it is receiving and will continue to perform until it is drained." Thus, for a delicious quarter hour, Julie continued massaging Carrie's clitoris, occasionally evoking a small orgasm which would ripple through Carrie's body like the aftershock following an earthquake. Having never before been forced to continue responding even after she was sated, Carrie had initially tried to remove her body from Julie further assault. However, by the time Julie stopped, Carrie had lost all will to resist and was drifting into sleep before Julie withdrew her fingers from the stalk which they had been persecuting.

1...456789