All Comments on 'Carrie's Customer'

by sexy_sweetie

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Whores are whores, nuff said.

She is nothing more than trash, actually in this story they all are. Whores are not wives they just have a long term customer that pays for housing, clothes, food, medicine, and other upkeep items. Actually a very expensive whore for the husband.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusabout 17 years ago
Carrie too good for Tom?

Obviously not. Being clever enough to think of an excuse when caught is amusing, but still feels disrespectful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great Start

Good job. Loved the twist with the car at the end. Lets hope Carrie makes lots of money.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Nice Updating of an Old Story

Bocaccio maybe?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Garbage

Whore wife, enough said. Hope she contracts aids and rots slowly to death.

Orion623Orion623about 17 years ago
Fun to read

but not much of a story. No character developement. Tom is witless, Carrie is briefly serviced by Jake, and Jake just paid $300.00 for a piece of ass that 10 minutes before he was going to get for free. On the whole it would seem that Jake is one that got screwed.

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 17 years ago
Boccaccio would have approved…

Anon in Texas is right on. It’s a nice adaptation from one of the stories from the Decameron by Boccaccio, where naughty and presumably shameless tales of sexual nature are plenty. Social satire was one of the implied purposes, but the delight from pure sexual erotica was equal to the fun of “sticking to the man” (being the hypocritical and corrupt church of the time). In the original story (I can’t remember the name of the story) the husband has to clean the bottom of a huge barrel while the lover does the same…

BazzzBazzzabout 17 years ago
Creative

I hope you write more of this type of story. This was very imaginative.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Bad Story Day!

What every man wants, a wife shameless enough to fuck a guy a few feet from her husband. Oh well, your fantsey not mine, dose author relate to husband, boyfriend, or wife? I guess wife.

chocolatecherrychocolatecherryabout 17 years ago
*grins*

i liked it. you don't always need in-depth character analysis or true-to-life scenes to make a story worthwhile. sometimes the tongue-in-cheek sassiness of it, the thrill of being caught, the quick shift from loving wife to sexy siren to temptress pleasing "her" man is what makes the story. i really enjoyed this story (altho i did, at first, wonder if i'd stumbled into an episode of King of Queens, lol). i wouldn't change a thing. thank you for the vicarious thrill.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
keep writing

who cares what others have to say,just so your happy about writing it!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Sounds similar to a JPB story!

It was dull and predictable. Although Alvaron53 will give it a high evaluation - same genenic gene pool misadventures.

ClaytonClaytonabout 17 years ago
I liked it

I like smart, sexy women and Carrie is definately one of those.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
another zero loser

Whhoosshhhh!!! {Flushing my vomit down the toilet}. If she was my wife, her pussy would have a HOT!! date with my soldering iron!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Write more

Please, wrote more like it. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Money problems?

Wifey has just gotten into a new sideline business. Sound like she is perfect for it. Let's have some more wet pussy adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Typical slut/puke/garbage.

what a pile of dogshit.

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

Yet another fool trying to write down her juvenile fantasies.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

I see a 12 year old found this site and had a one shot field day.

I'd say this was dumber than shit but shit gets offended when I insult its intelligence.

And kid heres a hint "Clever stay-at-home wife keeps two men happy" But she cant out-clever those nasty STD's that you learned about when you got into 9th grade.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

@iammweasel lol, I take it this was almost the same as the way you were cucked. The story has great potential, the writing isn't any worse than much on this site, and like you the 'cuck' is a clueless clown that didn't even notice what was happening right under his nose.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What if she ends up pregnant or with std. Does she know anything about his history of past sex tryist. This is dumb all the way around. She doesn't love her husband enough to not cheat.

LJ7352LJ73525 months ago

Pretty fucking weak. No further comment necessary.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous