Carrie's Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Louis, I think this is going to be the beginning of a beautiful friendship." I said, then "I hope you don't mind me calling you Louis."

He and Sean laughed so I knew he'd got it. The other guys stared at me like I was drooling onto my shirt. I didn't explain.

I passed out beers and we got down to business. I had picked up two new decks of cards and had thrown a blanket over the massively built dining room table. It was oak and was practically a piece of timber framing. It had been a wedding gift from my grandmother, not quite an heirloom but she had got it from her mother. You coulda parked a forklift on that table and not stressed it much. We cut for the deal and Ray won. We played a couple of hands, shooting the shit about jobs and general contractors, when Sean produced a lid of Sinsie and rolled a joint. I lost both hands, and grumbled about the deal like a seasoned player. Then the phone rang. I jumped up and went into the kitchen to answer it. It was Sean's sister Mary.

"I thought you were going out to dinner and then to the Keg with Carrie," I said.

"Yeah, I started out but I'm at the hospital now."

"Shit!" I exclaimed. "What happened? Is Carrie all right?' Then, feeling guilty, "Are YOU all right?"

"Yeah Bill, we're all fine. It's my mom. Barney (One of the local deputies. He was a skinny officious little dweeb and we all called him Barney Fife.) saw my car at Papa's restaurant and came in to tell me Mom had been in a car crash and was at the hospital. I'm calling to tell Sean."

I hollered for Sean and waited. Sean and Mary's mom was a sweetheart. She was real pretty once too but her old man had dumped her for the bottle and a slut from a small town nearby, and she was kind of hitting the skids lately, letting herself go.

When Sean finished and had hung up he just said "I gotta go." and of course I said "Sure man". I asked if he wanted me to come along, and he said no, it was better for now if just he and Mary went to see her, but he'd keep me posted.

"Well, tell your mom I love her, and I hope she's all right" I told him, and watched his back as he nodded, grabbed his fringed leather jacket and hurried out the door. My night, already in serious freefall, was not getting any better. A fight with my wife, a poker game I didn't really want and was losing at, my best friend's mom in the hospital and now the only good friend I had at the game had to bail and leave. I went back to the table and gave the guys the news. They agreed among themselves immediately to give Sean's ante back and handed it to me. We continued playing and I continued losing. Much more of this and I'd be out of the game. I had set myself a limit on how much I could lose, and at this rate it didn't look like that would be long in coming. I never expected to clean up, but I also didn't expect to never take a hand.

Just when I thought things couldn't get any worse, I heard Carrie's car come boiling into the driveway and screech to a halt. She had a lead foot and I also recognized the signature lifter clatter on her Pinto. Directly she came sauntering into the dining room, carrying her jacket and looking eminently fuckable. Instead of coming to my side, she walked around behind Ray, whose back was to the wall. The absolute last thing I wanted this night was to have my wife in a sexy and revealing minidress hanging out in the same house with these guys. Especially given her volatility tonight!

What brings you home so early" I asked, and then added, "Guys, this is my wife Carrie" and recited the guys' names. Ray and Gene whistled and looked her up and down, Ray twisting around in his chair to get a better look. She had definitely got the attention of the other three too. Javier alone said "Pleased to meet you Carrie." Their eyes were boring holes in her. And safeguarding her holes was beginning to take some prominence in my thinking.

"So, you decided not to go to the Keg after all?" I asked.

"No, after Barney got hold of Mary I told her Sean was at our house playing cards. She said she'd call him from the hospital. Then Jill decided she didn't want to go at all anymore and would head down to the hospital in case Mary needed her. Jill and Mary are real close- closer than I am- so I understand. I didn't want to go by myself so I just came home."

There was almost a whole joint sitting in the ashtray next to Ray that we had lit but only passed once and then let burn out. Ray picked it up, lit it and handed it behind him to Carrie, looking back at her and winking. She nodded, thanked him, and stood there smoking it. She didn't pass it on, but lounged there Bogarting it.

For a few minutes we concentrated on our cards and Ray won big, the largest pot of the night so far. He grinned widely, looked at me and reached up to put his arm around Carrie's waist. He pulled her in close and said "Your woman's good luck for me when she stands next to me" he smirked. There was that fucking smirk again. I was beginning to solidify and codify my dislike of Ray.

"I've been losing all night. Maybe you'd better come stand by me for a few hands" I said, trying to keep the edge out of my voice. Half to my surprise, Carrie did just that, tossing her jacket and purse on a chair. I took her hand and smiled at her. She smiled sweetly back, maybe a little too sweetly I thought. It seemed like it was a bit too soon for her to be over her anger of earlier that night. Anyway, I'll be damned if I didn't win the next two hands with Carrie at my side, leaning into me and casually stroking my hair. "I just love these black curls of his" she cooed, looking around at the other men. She bent down and gave me a kiss. She put a lot more into that kiss than I was comfortable with in the present circumstances and the present company. I didn't want to go anywhere near sex. I'd seen the lust in their eyes when they first saw my wife, and it didn't seem to be diminishing a hell of a lot. The little bitch was planning on doing some cock teasing, I was sure of it.

I lost a hand, a small pot, and then won again, a bigger one. "Hey Carrie!" Gene said. "Ain't it about my turn for some good luck now?" I made sure my grip on her waist was firm but she pulled away hard and wriggled out of it. I didn't want to make a big issue out of it and look like an ass- or like I had lost the struggle- so I didn't voice any objection, but I wasn't happy at this turn of events. Carrie went to stand between Gene and Ray. Immediately Gene encircled her waist and she leaned into him and started stroking his hair, even leaning down to rest her cheek on his head. He grinned across the table at me, the asshole. Ray kept a close eye on Carrie's ass and legs as she stood there but he kept his hands on his cards even though she was just inches away. Naturally I began losing again. My mind was definitely not in the game any more. I wasn't sure how far she was going to take this, and I didn't like where it was right now. Goddamn Gene won that hand. Right away, before Gene even had a chance to rake in his winnings, Mike spoke up and held his hands out to Carrie. "Come to Mikey, Carrie" he laughed. She smiled widely and dutifully walked around the table, on the side opposite me, squeezing behind Ray's chair when there was plenty of room for two people to pass there and steadying herself by putting her hands on Ray's shoulders. I saw her stroke his neck with her fingers as she passed.

She slid in behind Mike and pressed herself up against the back of his chair, putting her hands on his shoulders like she had with Ray. But before the deal was finished she began running her hands down to Mike's chest, massaging his pecs and now and then running a hand up to his throat and neck, real soft and tender. All the guys were watching and laughing, having a real good time with Carrie's game. As I recall I was feeling relatively mirthless, but I hadn't figured out what I was going to do yet. She had me back on my heels and I figured she might just be trying to provoke me into doing something to make me look like an insecure and jealous prick, which I certainly was right then. I think it was right about then that Carrie swung slowly around so that she was alongside Mike, and she pressed her crotch right up against his arm, still stroking his chest and neck. She bent down and lightly kissed his hair, as her hips began to sway back and forth, rubbing her mound against Mike's bicep. We tried to concentrate on the game but nobody was having much luck doing that. Carrie subtly began to change direction and soon she was sure as hell slowly and gently humping her mound on Mike's upper arm. I'm not sure how Mike managed it- hell, I could barely hold onto my cards- but the son-of-a-bitch won that hand. I was confused- jealous, angry and I hated to admit it to myself but getting hard as a rock. Carrie was hotter than a twenty dollar pistol and we were all feeling an upwelling in our loins.

Tom didn't waste any time now and made a circle with his arms and motioned to Carrie. Ray sat directly across the table from me with Gene on his right and Mike on his left. I had Javier on my left and Tom at my right side. Carrie moved around behind Mike and took a place between Mike and Tom, keeping her distance from me. Tom put his arm around her and gripped her hip tightly. He began running his hand up and down her hip and side. He was holding her so tightly that he raised her dress a few inches with every upstroke. He was also gripping her flimsy dress between a couple of fingers to help him out in that objective. Mike's eyes were glued to her rising hem. He was making sure he got a proper count of the pores in her thigh. Carrie leaned into Tom as she had with Gene and Mike and then put her arms around Tom's neck. She began raising her left leg slightly and rubbing it against his leg and torso. This gave the guys tantalizing glimpses of her crotch as her already lifted skirt raised even higher. Then it happened. Tom made a quick move on the downstroke slipping his hand under the hem of Carrie's skirt and began stroking the outside of her thigh under her dress. I couldn't see that side very well as Tom partially blocked my view but I swear his hand was drifting to Carrie's butt cheek ever so slightly. He was certainly rubbing her ass with his wrist as it was. This shit was getting out of hand! Carrie began to sway on her feet. She had finished the joint and was looking a little stoned.

It was coming to decision time. Until now Carrie hadn't gone too far over the line- yet. She was straddling it though, with one foot on each side. Letting a guy stroke her bare skin under her skirt was definitely over the line though. If I asserted my authority here, what would she do? She was clearly egging me on, provoking me, and doing it out of spite. In that case, did I even give a fuck? If she defied me, which I realized all too realistically she just might, I'd have to manhandle her, Carrie being the scrapper she was. And if that happened what were the other guys going to do? I couldn't take on all five of them and Sean wasn't there to back me up. I had no idea what to expect. Javier seemed cool, but would he side with me if it came to it? I was pretty sure Ray and Gene would go against me just for the hell of it, and I knew they both wanted a piece of my wife by now. Did I want to get hardcore and go for a firearm if it actually came to that extreme? That was some serious shit, but if I put my foot down and they told me to go fuck myself I wouldn't have much other recourse but to escalate radically or give in.

All this worrying and weighing my options was driving me nuts. Then I got really mad- at Carrie. The little snot had no idea what she was opening herself up for. These guys were all hard as nails ironworkers. She was used to the likes of Sean and I, who treated her with a respect she hadn't quite earned. We showed her that respect because she was a woman (me because I loved her) and we were raised to treat women well. If she went on with this tease she might well bite off more than she could chew. She had put me in similar situations before, expecting me to cover for her smart mouth, but this was a whole other level of trouble and she could get seriously hurt, not to mention what might happen to me. "Fuck it!" I told myself. If she wants to play games maybe it's time she learned a lesson. I'd watch her play this out and she'd find out for herself if she could call the dogs off once she'd let 'em out. I'd still take the pain for her if she was in danger of real physical harm, but she started this, now let her finish it. I wasn't happy about it but that was my decision. I tried one last time though.

Fucking Tom won that hand, would you believe it? Did the gods hate me that much? But I had to try to bring Carrie to her senses. "Carrie!" I called at her. There was anger in my voice. "Do you know what the fuck you're doing?"

She jumped at the tone of my voice but she recovered quickly. "I'm not sure but it really feels good" and she gave me a cocky smirk and then giggled. I was getting pretty sick of all the smirking lately.

"Carrie, get your ass over here!" I demanded.

Right then the phone rang. I jerked my thumb in the direction of the kitchen, indicating that she go answer it. She went and I felt- prematurely- that I'd scored a point. After a couple of minutes she called me and I walked to the phone, a little shakily but I think I managed not to show it. Without a word she handed the phone to me and sashayed back into the dining room. I was glaring at her. I tried to grab her by the arm but she dodged me and stepped away. It was Sean on the phone. He said his mom was OK, just a few bruises when she crashed her car. She hadn't been drinking. She had hit her head and they were going to keep her overnight. He planned to stay there all night. He'd sleep in the waiting room if he needed to. I wished him well and told him to give his mom a hug from me. Sean wasn't going to be back tonight even for moral support.

Reluctantly I trudged back to the poker table. Carrie was sitting on Javier's lap with an arm around his neck. If it wasn't for bad luck I wouldn't have any luck at all. So much for backup from Javier. She glanced teasingly at me and sweetly told me "Poor Javier's had a terrible night. He hasn't had any luck rub off on him at all and he's lost the last five hands." I sat down and picked up my cards. I didn't even know where I stood at that point with my winnings and losings. "Yeah. My own luck isn't running so hot tonight either Carrie" was all I said in resignation.

Carrie's legs were crossed and Javier had a hand on her knee, his thumb on the outer side and his fingers stroking up to her inner thigh, right at the hem of her dress. After a minute his strokes got longer and his hand went up under her skirt. He probably couldn't get to her pussy because of her crossed legs but that dress was short so he wasn't far from it. Then she uncrossed her legs and spread her thighs slightly, an open invitation to go for it. All I had to do was think "Well at least this isn't happening" and presto! She'd go ahead and do just that. Carrie and Javier were getting a lot of scrutiny from the others so the card game was moving slowly, but it hadn't stopped completely. She buried her face in his neck and snuggled in closely, moaning softly and caressing his chest with her free hand. She nibbled and bit at his neck and kissed him thirstily. Now and then Javier would reach up to fondle and squeeze a breast through her dress. Javier was busy under Carrie's skirt, out of sight, but it looked like he was working over her cunt. At least she still had her panties on. They groped and felt each other up for a few minutes and then, as I'm sure you've predicted, Javier won the hand. I was beginning to feel cursed. It was uncanny the way she was actually bringing good luck to the guys she was teasing.

Ray piped right up "Back to me again honey!" but I told him it was my turn now.

Carrie immediately said "You can have me any time, lover" with emphasis on 'lover', and she strolled over to Ray and plopped in his lap. She threw her arms around his neck and planted a juicy kiss on his lips, dragging that kiss out for at least a full minute. They were doing some tongue dueling while they were in there. She turned back to me and smiled wickedly, then began kissing and nibbling Ray's neck. He planted his huge hand on her hip and started squeezing and rubbing her ass through her dress. After a while the thrill of that began to pale for him and looking to open up new territory he ran his hand up her dress, dragging the hem up with it and cupped Carrie's cheek in his massive paw. His hand was so big it covered her little bubble butt. His fingertips were in her butt crack and his thumb on her hip. Carrie really began to writhe and squirm at that. He was really mauling her now, and finally he threw his cards down and turned her around to face him. That picture, of Ray's enormous hand enclosing, gripping and squeezing my wife Carrie's ass, and stroking up and down her nearly naked hip and thigh was one that would be burned in my brain forever. He was staking a claim to her, however temporary it might turn out to be. I still get hard when that image pops up whether bidden or not. And when I get aroused it pops up a lot, to this day.

She stood briefly and threw her leg over his and came back down straddling him, facing him. They began making out in earnest now. One hand went up to grab a breast and the other continued groping Carrie's ass. Now and then he'd reach down to her ass with both hands and lift her bodily, rubbing her mound against his belly and spreading her still covered cheeks. Her dress had ridden up to her waist and her little black boy shorts were buried in her crack, baring more of her tender flesh. Ray was probing under those shorts with his fingers and squeezing her cheeks like he was making lemonade. He was making juice but it was something a lot tastier than lemonade. He was probing her pussy and delicate little puckered asshole- you could see it beneath her panties. Ray had slipped her dress off her shoulders and dragged it down her upper arms, limiting how much she could move them, but low enough so he could get at her tits and he was sucking and working her nipples like a starving man.

Gene was getting lonely. "Hey Ray, share some of that sweet meat, will you?" and Ray grumbled but obligingly picked Carrie up by her waist and sat her on Gene's lap. Now it was Gene's turn to maul her luscious globes. They were beginning to get red from the working over they were getting. He was gnawing on her tits and her nipples were swollen as big as I'd ever seen them. Ordinarily she demanded I be gentle with them in this state but she wasn't complaining now. She whimpered a bit and yelped now and then but she sure wasn't trying to stop him. She hadn't been in Gene's lap for more than a few minutes when Mike got antsy and demanded a turn. Gene stood, holding Carrie with her legs wrapped around him. He put her down and Ray grabbed her by a leg and an arm and Gene got the other side. They carried her over to Mike and plunked her down across his thighs. He went at her voraciously. It looked like he was going to chew her pretty little tits right off and swallow them. Their lips were wet with saliva, both his and Carrie's, and probably some from Ray and Gene too. She had even less time on Mike's lap than she had with Gene before Tom wanted some action.

The guys were really considerate of each other, the pricks. Mike surrendered Carrie to Tom good naturedly and Tom attacked her with gusto. Now she was right next to me on Tom's lap, and although I was still conflicted about having let this continue without a fight, my cock was hard enough to crack walnuts. His hands were ranging all over her, over and under her dress. He wanted to touch every square centimeter of her succulent young body. He had spread his own legs trying to force hers even further apart. That gave him better access to her taint and her pussy from behind, although she still had those lacy boy shorts on. I reached in there myself for a feel. I slid my finger inside her shorts. It was a tight fit so I grabbed her panties at the crotch and pulled them down in back as best I could. With her legs wrapped around Tom I didn't get them very far but it gave just enough slack to get my fingers under them. She was gushing girl juice. That pussy was soaked and dripping. I stuck a finger in her and a few seconds later Tom reached in between their bodies and got a finger in her from the front. We pumped in and out of her slowly, randomly, each marching to the heartbeat of our own lust. I pulled my own finger out and licked it, then went back for more and sucked that off my finger too. Carrie was working her hips up and down, fucking into the fingers invading her cunt. She was a wanton slut, a bitch in heat.