Carrie's Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey guys!" It was Javier. Not waiting for Tom to relinquish her he had stepped around behind me to arrange delivery himself. He took her hand and staggered backward to his chair and fell onto it, his tongue clearly trying to probe down her throat. Every so often he'd move down to her breasts, but Javier was a slower and more gentle lover. He took his time and savored her instead of the feeding frenzy that had gripped the others. We all watched him caress and taste her for several minutes. From the moaning and cooing sounds she was making she was loving this. She squirmed and wriggled on his lap, trying to find just the right spot to grind her aching cunt against him.

Javier held her and stroked her, kissing her tenderly all over her face and neck. Every so often he remembered her delectable young breasts and leaned down to lick and suck them. His hands spent a lot of time on her gorgeous ass, gently squeezing and roving all over. Then he brought his hands up to her waist and plunged them inside the waistband of her panties. They were loose of course from me pulling them down a bit to get my own fingers in there and he got them low enough to expose her entire butt. He ran his fingers up and down her crack. They disappeared behind the rolled up panties which were now rolled under her ass. He was rubbing her little brown assbud. He stood her up, the skirt of her dress fell loosely and needing to get those pants out of the way, he reached under Carrie's skirt and sliding his fingers inside the roll at her waist he pulled them down to her knees. When he let go they fell the rest of the way to her ankles. He put a hand at the back of each knee and pulled forward, encouraging her to step up and out of them. She obliged in a half lidded daze, her gaze at the ceiling as she panted. Then he raised her skirt again and was staring right at her bare glistening pussy just an inch from his mouth. Her pubic hair was wet and matted. It was utterly soaked with her juices. I expected it, we all expected it and she was obviously hungry for it- he buried his face in her mound and began snaking his tongue into her cleft, probing for her clit. As he licked and sucked she weakly leaned back against the table edge and spread her legs a bit further, giving him a better angle and easier access to her starving, throbbing pussy. She kept her head tilted back and swayed slightly, her hands white knuckled and gripping the table edge .

By now I noticed that Gene had his cock out of his fly and was slowly stroking his dick, watching the action next to him intently. He was next in the circle. It must have been about the same time that the other ironmen noticed Gene jerking his own iron, and cocks began to sprout up all around the table. A zipper would go down and they'd reach in and draw out a rock hard cock. I was rubbing my own dick through my jeans but kept it under wraps for now. I was half afraid if I touched it I'd shoot my load inside my britches, I was so excited. My anger had begun to recede, superseded by my burning arousal. The notion of watching my wife with another guy had always tweaked my libido but that was a forbidden fantasy, one you could never admit to anyone for shame and fear of being branded a fucking pervert. Actually watching it play out before my eyes was a heady, no, a dizzying experience. I really no longer had any of my wits about me.

Looking at Carrie's face she was in a zone of sexual ecstasy, barely aware of anything a foot away from her fevered young body. She was homed in and riveted on her desire and whoever was stoking it at the moment, and it was kind of that way for me too. It's occurred to me later that I was getting a vicarious kick out of her molten heat, like sympathetic labor pain, sort of. I felt like I was being ravaged too. And in a way, I was. They call it compersion now, deriving pleasure from the pleasure of your partner. It was years later before I'd hear that word, but I was feeling it now as if I was almost sharing her body. I had lost control just like she had and was being commanded by her and my own desire. I had given up any personal volition and an evil combination of sexual id and raging hormones was driving us. Carrie and I, whatever the state of our relationship, were bound together in this thing by our marriage and by our love, twisted as that may sound. We were linked together in it now.

Gene had had enough of waiting and reached over for Carrie, taking her by the upper arm and pulling her from Javier's lap. The Latino gave her up reluctantly, but give her up her did. Gene had pivoted his chair around facing Javier and took Carrie by the shoulders, pulling down til she knelt between his spread knees. "Wait a minute" he said, and he stood to peel his jeans down to the floor. He got them tangled in his boots and Javier reached over and yanked a boot off, anxious to get on with this and impatient of delay. The pants came off one foot and Gene sat down, his britches wound around the other ankle and trailing away in front of him. Carrie lifted up and pulled the jeans under her knees for padding.

She knew what came next, anyway she knew what she wanted next and she leaned in over Gene's cock, lowering her face to it. She reached out with her tongue and licked the large clear pearl of precum from his dickslit. She shuddered. The underside of his cock was copiously wet with it, and she wound her tongue over that, audibly slurping it up with just the tip of his cock in her mouth. She made light smacking sounds as she lavished Gene's cock with her warm tongue and suckled with her lips. Javier reached to her and pulled her long brown tresses back and held them so we could watch her suck Gene's dick. She arched back and pulled her head down to suck a testicle into her mouth, her hand firmly jacking his cock at the same time, then the the other testicle followed past her lips. Gene rolled his head back on his neck and groaned, his eyes rolling back in his head. She sucked him for a full two minutes I guess. (Who could keep track of time when this was playing out before their eyes? I sure as hell couldn't. It was happening outside of time.)

Ray wanted that hot mouth around his cock now. He seized Carrie by the waist and lifted her up, back pedaling a couple of steps to his chair. He had pulled his boots and pants off in anticipation and was stone hard and ready for her. I was surprised that his cock wasn't bigger. He had those huge hands and feet, but his cock was no longer than mine, maybe six and a half inches. It was fat though! Not beer can thick, but still a hefty hunk of hardon. Carrie stared at at for a minute, examining it. She had always bridled at the huge cock fetish, saying what good is it if you can't use it all? She was small and her pussy was small and tight. Now and then I would bottom out and hit her cervix in certain positions and she said that hurt. So now she had what appeared to be the perfect cock for her- not too long and massive in girth. I shamelessly walked around next to them to look- I'd been worried about his cock size ever since I fixated on those giant paws on Carrie's ass. Tentatively she stretched out to lick his glans, lapping up his shining precum. His dick was slick with it. She began edging the head of that fat log into her mouth. Carrie's mouth was built along the same lines as her cunt- it produced a lot of heat and emotion but wasn't very big. I was curious to see if she could fit it in her mouth. Slowly she pushed and sucked. Ray was in heaven and wasn't pushing back. He let her do it on her own. She managed to get the mushroom head and maybe another couple of inches in and then pulled out. She looked up at Ray and said "I can't go any further without biting you. Your cock is so big it hits my back teeth and won't go into my throat."

"That's OK baby, you're doing fine. It feels so good just what you're doing. Suck it!"

And she went right back to work. She slurped and suctioned on the cockhead and bobbed up and down as far as she could when Ray began to visibly clench up. She pulled him out of her mouth right away. "Not yet. Let's save that for later, Ray. The other guys are waiting for me." I immediately figured she wanted that monster and its load in her pussy and was saving him for that.

She walked to Mike on her knees and without preamble or foreplay devoured his pulsing twitching cock. He'd pulled off his jeans but left his boxers on and his dick was sticking out the fly and dancing on its own. Carrie went to town on that prick. She really got into it when she could work the whole shaft. She sucked right down to the base and pulled back, her cheeks hollowing with the suction. After only a minute it was obvious he wasn't going to last, so with a smile at him she pushed herself up with her hands on his knees, leaned forward and kissed him deeply. "We aren't done yet, lover" she stage whispered, loudly enough for us all to hear.

Taking his cue from the fellated before him Tom was ready, naked and waiting. He had shed not only his boots and pants but his shirt and socks too. We all knew where we wanted this to go and he wasn't going to miss out or delay it. Carrie repeated her soulful kiss with Mike on Tom's mouth, and he crushed her body to him, gripping her ass and plastering her to him. He wanted her as naked as he was and he yanked her skirt up past her breasts. She had no choice but to raise her arms or tear the dress or be hurt by it. The dress went flying and Tom pushed her to her knees. She wasted no time swallowing his dick. He fucked her back, with no regard for her whatever, pounding in and out of her mouth.

She met him thrust for thrust, not giving a bit of ground. I swear her eyes were smiling up at him but her head was jerking back and forth so much I couldn't be sure. Her little tits were bouncing jiggling and swaying. There wasn't much warning when he came. He threw his head back and howled as he emptied his balls into my wife's mouth. She felt his cock swell and twitch and she had backed all but his cockhead out of her mouth to take his cum on her tongue. Carrie loved the taste of semen and especially loved the feeling of a hot jet of jism squirting onto her tongue. My pride and joy for better or for worse didn't spill a drop, and she kept milking and sucking until Tom begged her to let him up. He collapsed back onto his chair and hung there limp, panting and smiling. Even in her doped state of wanton lust, Carrie grinned, proud of herself. Her eyes went to Javier.

But Ray had other ideas and his consideration for his pals had lost out to his hunger for Carrie. He stepped swiftly around the table and picked Carrie up by the waist, unceremoniously dumping her on her back on the table between Tom and I. He jerked her legs open and took her by the hips, pulling her cunt to the edge of the table. He bent down and dove his face into her slick pussy and began to lick, suck and nibble. Carrie writhed and bucked under the onslaught of his tongue. He sucked her labia into his mouth- it looked like he was going to swallow her whole, pussy first. I hadn't seen her cum yet tonight and knew that with that kind of cunt licking she couldn't be much longer to succumb. I was right. Ray spent only a minute- maybe less- sucking her clit and pleasuring her when she arched her back right up off the table and growled out "Arrrrrgh!" and then began panting heavily and quivering all over.

Her chest hadn't stopped heaving when Ray stood and pushed his cockhead up against her dripping cunt lips. I was grateful that he didn't ram it right in- I was afraid that given the sexual frenzy we were all in he'd forget about his size...and about how tiny my wife's pussy was. Ray slowly put pressure against her labia. Almost imperceptibly his dickhead began to disappear into her slit. Time froze and like kids seeing their first porn flick we all crowded around glued to the action on my dining room table. By the time Ray was nearly all the way in- maybe an inch to go- Carrie's breathing had changed and now it was more like she was lowering her ass into a steaming hot bath. I heard her emit a soft: "Whew whew whew ah ah ah ah" nonstop, just like she did when I'd start fucking her hard. Now it was Ray's massive cock prising into her that was pacing her breath.

Javier had positioned himself at the far side of the table near Carrie's head and was poised to crawl up there, but he waited for Carrie to adjust to the big cock working its way into her. Ray began to slowly stroke, and by the third stroke or so his pelvis was slapping her ass cheeks. He began to pick up the pace then, and before long there came a smacking sound as he slammed into her balls deep over and over. Those balls were swinging underneath his crotch like bells. He looked like a rutting virile bull.

Ray was now pistoning into her, driving her ass off the table on the intake stroke and dropping her cheeks back down on the exhaust stroke. He pounded for all he was worth, and she started coming again. This time she let out a low moan between huffs and puffs. It sounded like "Oof, oof, oof" underneath the moan. By this time Javier had tired of waiting and knelt by her head. Somebody handed him a sofa pillow and they put it under her head to raise it her up a bit. Javier pressed his dick to her lips and she sucked it greedily in. She moaned around his cock but held it firmly in her mouth with one hand as she bobbed in and out on it. I watched the blowjob for a while when Ray suddenly came with a roar. I looked back at him and he was ground tightly into her pussy, her ass poised four or five inches off the table, and he was gripping her hips so tightly I thought he might hurt her. She didn't seem to notice.

Spent, Ray backed out of her, still pretty hard, with an audible squish and pop. That was a big dick. I saw a little white glob of Ray's cum following and oozing out of Carrie's slit. Mike instantly stepped into place, and rubbed his cock up and down in the slick juices of her well fucked cunt before driving into her all the way in one stroke. Mike's dick was slightly longer that the rest of us but otherwise there was nothing remarkable about it. I suppose it was special to him though, and by the way Carrie reacted I believe she thought it was quite nice herself. She raised to meet his every upstroke, reaching back to grab his ass in encouragement with her free hand. She stroked as far as she could reach, to his upper thigh and ass and back up to his back. While I was thus preoccupied with the fucking of Carrie Javier came in her mouth with a groan, and Tom replaced him quickly. He straddled her chest with a knee on either side of her. Javier helped him hold her head up off the pillow and Tom facefucked her while she lay there on her back, Mike's cock thrusting in and out of her throbbing pussy. Carrie quivered as she lay there. I think once she started coming she never really stopped. Her eyes were glazed and unseeing.

Mike came quickly and Gene, who had been hovering close by brushed past him for his turn at pumping Carrie's pussy. He got right to work and she responded with enthusiasm. My prickly but horny little bride loved to get fucked and she was getting the fucking of her life now. Gene fucked into her for two or three minutes before he came. He must have been pretty worked up from the unfinished blowjob Carrie had given him and I reckon that had him on a hair trigger. Tom didn't hang back. He was hard again and hadn't had her pussy yet. He wanted it badly now. Hell, we could all smell her and feel her heat. The whole room smelled like sex.

Javier stepped up next to Tom and whispered in his ear. Tom nodded and pulled out of Carrie. He lay down on the table beside her on his back, and rolled Carrie over onto him. He got Carrie on her knees and sat her down on his cock. He scooted a bit to get them right at the edge of the table and Javier stepped in between his legs. He spit on her asshole and began working it in with his finger. After a bit he plunged in another finger, keeping her wet with his saliva. Carrie was rocking back and forth on the fingering and on Tom's dick. Now Javier inserted a third finger and Carrie didn't utter a peep or bat an eye. "Bueno" said Javier, and removing his fingers leaned forward to replace them with his dick. Mike clambered up on the table and to to his knees, waving his cock in Carrrie's face. As Javier slid into Carrie's asshole she put her head down against Tom's forehead and let out a long "Ahhhh!" As he began to stroke he rocked her back and forth on Tom's cock in her pussy and she went back to her "Huff, huff, huff" chant. God, I loved that sound she made. She then noticed Mike's dick in her face for the first time and she smiled as she sucked him in.

Three guys were fucking my wife in every hole this Friday night in my dining room. It had been a wild night but I had no frame of reference for this. The idea of her being fucked by another guy was on its own a secret thrill never to be even uttered in a whisper and here she was fucking anything with a cock tonight. Five different guys who she'd never seen until two hours ago had all dipped their wicks in her delicious little married pussy, and she had willingly, hell greedily, sucked their cocks. All right in front of me. All with me there to watch, to see it all.

The fourway took a while. Javier blew his load in her ass and sat down, exhausted for now. One by one they came. Ray was hard again and lay down for another round and Carrie lifted her leg over him and squatted onto his cock. This time he slid in easily and she sat right down on his engorged dick. Mike, also erect once more due to Carrie's cocksucking ministrations, moved around behind her and lined his rod up with her asshole. The rest of us watched with a kind of stupefied awe. Carrie showed no sign of flagging. Could this woman ever get enough?

Finally Ray came and his head and arms fell limp. Carrie clung to him for balance. Mike kept fucking her ass for a few more minutes, Carrie still perched on top of Ray, who made no effort to get out from under her. Finally Mike too came, and slipped out of her, softening. He fell into an upholstered side chair and sat there grinning happily. Ray rolled Carrie off of him onto her back and slid awkwardly off the table, heading for the bathroom. Carrie lay there on her back with her knees up, leaking semen and her own juice. Her thighs and belly were slick and shining with bodily fluids, a mixture of saliva, semen and her own vaginal secretions. Her abdomen was wet and shining with sweat and dribbled semen. She glowed all over. My wife was the personification of heat and lust. I walked over next to her and leaned in to look at her. Her eyes were closed and I leaned across the table and kissed her softly. Her face and lips were smeared with cum and spit but I didn't care. Her eyes opened and she looked at me with a serene face until she recognized me, a look that changed to one of trepidation. Did she for once realize that she'd gone too far, way too far, beyond return or redemption? She did look scared and I thought I saw regret. I wasn't sure at all what I was feeling myself, but my arousal had been at the height of the Himalayas all night and I had not come yet.

I slid off the table to get my feet on the floor and reached out to take her by her raised thighs, pulling her to me. I unbuckled my belt and pushed my jeans down, kicking out of them. My cock was still titanium hard and I slid it gently into Carrie's well fucked cunt. I pulled her thighs up to my chest and looped her calves over my shoulders. Slowly and as tenderly as I could manage, I began to make love to her. I didn't know if this would be the last time, or an especially memorable session...or what. I went slowly, certain that I wouldn't be able to last. I heard the guys gathering their clothes and dressing, but it was a dimly perceived background hum, white noise. I paid them no attention, and neither did Carrie. She was looking into my eyes with an inscrutable expression, no longer her anger of earlier or her insatiable lust during the gang fuck. It wasn't a look of fear anymore either. I couldn't read her. Instead I took what I wanted the way I wanted it, as if it might really be her last memory of me. I wanted it to be a good one.