Carrie's Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carrie's hair was streaked with sweat and her face glistened with it. She had both wet and drying spots of semen around her mouth and running down her cheeks. Her poor mauled breasts and tortured swollen nipples looked tender to the point of pain. Honestly, she never looked more beautiful to me. Her abused and overused cunt was sloppy and slick and it felt wonderful.

I surprised myself, and probably Carrie too, and lovingly fucked her for several minutes, slowly and tenderly fucking my young wife. During that time all our guests left quietly. I was gently rubbing Carrie's clit with a thumb while I fucked her and she came again. Tears formed in her eyes and she closed them. I continued gently thrusting into her and when I came it was intense. A lot of pent up emotion went into that orgasm and went out with it too.

I fell forward onto her and rested there for a while, then I stood, pulled her up with me and carried her to the bathroom. I propped her on the stool and got the shower ready. She was looking pretty shaky and was unsteady on her feet so I stripped down and lifted her into the shower with me, letting her brace herself against me. I gently, lovingly soaped and cleaned her abused body. Her ass cheeks and pussy lips were red and swollen. Her once little puckered brown rectum still gaped a bit, red and sore, and her nipples and areolae had suffered too. They were puffed up to an angry red. I shampooed her long golden hair and rinsed it. I took care to be very gentle with her, hosing her off with the warm shower head and then patted her dry. Then I carried her to our bed, tucking her in, and I crawled in beside her facing her. Her eyes were shut but when I went to roll over she grabbed me and pulled me back facing her. We lay like that for a long while, me staring at Carrie, her eyes closed, and me willing myself not to think.

She finally drifted into sleep- it probably only took a few minutes really, and she rolled over facing the wall. I spooned in behind her and put my arm over her resting my hand between her breasts. Mercifully I faded into sleep soon after.

Tomorrow. Who knew what would happen tomorrow?

The end.