All Comments on 'Carrots Ch. 03'

by SuckMyPencil

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Whaat!?

We wait and wait for a follow up and all we get is a 1 page tease? Please dont wait too long for follow up chapter. This has the potential to be a very saucy story.

tentaclesforalltentaclesforallover 7 years ago
All right, it's getting fun now. :)

You're slowly hitting your stride with this story. The humor and whimsical lightheartedness really works. Keep it going and don't make us wait too long! :)

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeover 7 years ago

Ooooh, I used to luuuuv virgins, the trembling big eyed...but then I got bored with the parent-politics - fuck knows how they just appear out of no-where, especially puzzling when the virgin-dude has had his own place for yonkers. Jeez. It's not like he's gonna bleed or something...well...

Can't wait till the bunny has her way while showing him the way! Why did I suspect him of shirking his male duties? Cannot remember you leaving any clues...? Oh well, into the future! Shot for story!

SuckMyPencilSuckMyPencilover 7 years agoAuthor
Dear Anon (and other followers)

The entire point of this chapter was to be a big tease. Don't worry, the next one will be worth the wait, so bring plenty of tissues. As for the wait, I write in my free time, and bouncing between two jobs at the moment doesn't leave me much of it. I'll try and get the next one out before too long, and I'm even thinking of doing a special Christmas one off story, so keep your eyes peeled!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSuckMyPencil@SuckMyPencil
Quick update for everyone. I'm still kicking, but my time for writing is now almost entirely nonexistent. Working 6 days a week and using that 7th to get things done around the house and spend time with family leaves no room for much of anything else. I'm still taking notes wh...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Carrots Ch. 02 Previous Part
Carrots Series Info