All Comments on 'Carry on Carrie'

by Quin

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
skip.69skip.69about 18 years ago
Brilliant.

I have waited so long to read another story from you, Quin. My favourite author. You never fail to make me rise to the occasion whenever I read your stories, and often go back to read them for the fifth or even sixth time. Wish I could meet some of the wives you write about!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Excellent!

An excellent story, as always. I hope Carry continues with her adventures, perhaps with an "international" theme. Oriental men adore women like Carry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Splendid Watcher Wimp Tail

I can't imagine this wasn't true it was so livid and wimplike. Next time for greater humiliation admit you are her husband but just can't satisfy her and really would prefer to watch big cocks anyway.

Then stay away from the other women as that is not a wimps right unless wifie says its ok.

Well you will learn more as she teaches you have no fear.

QuinQuinabout 18 years agoAuthor
Very Strange indeed

very strange how some people think that because an author writes about a certain aspect of sex then he must be of the same ilk. I wonder if these gobshite's write to Steven King or Tarrantino telling them how sick they are? "Come on King, we know it was you who really slaughtered those people - confess you sick bastard!"

I had a sanctimonious pretentious half wit lecture me in 'Loving Wive's'over my story 'How Naughty Shall I Be' because he/she thinks the limit of erotisism should be seeing your partner undressed with the light still on!

I think there are more Stepford Husbands than Stepford Wives.

Dante, Shakespeare, Thomas Hardy, an innumerable list of authors have written about all manner of illicit sex (lots of it in the Bible) but write about it on this internet sex site and folks are offended.

There is nothing funnier nor more intersting than observing human nature.

Quin

oriondogoriondogalmost 18 years ago
ONLY A SICK MOTHER FUCKER

This was really sick. You like your wife to fuck and suck anyone she can. You sick fuck! You piece shit, you want her to lick a man's asshole? You cum savoring wimp, you want her dripping the men's hot spew from her every hole? Do you want to lick it up later when her body is all sweaty and stinks of other man?

You are nothing but scum. My kind of scum. Where do I sign my wife and I up?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
another gem.

well written and easy to follow.i always look forward to new stories from you. thanks quinn

marty

Orion623Orion623over 17 years ago
Titillating Tale

Very good descriptions of various sex acts. You could easily picture Carrie in the back seat of a car or on a bed with 4 or 5 men servicing her. We also see how each individual in the marriage gets what they want out of it after going through an extended weekend of debauchery.

The writing is crisp, emotions are depicted in a few words, and the narrative moves along at a nice pace.

I wish we could see more of this author.

aherbaherbalmost 5 years ago
Fantastic!

I wish I could walk in on my wife just as she had taken a load of cum in her mouth. Carrie is a keeper!

amoroneamoronealmost 4 years ago
Fabulous story

What a versatile person you are Quin. Thank you for this very exciting story.

I will definitely be reading more of your work.

dary4247dary4247almost 2 years ago

That was nasty. I liked it.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

Nasty, I agree, but loved it

PennyAwfulPennyAwful5 months ago

Fantastic story with excellent pacing and build. Tom's seeming disinterest in his wife to being an enthusiastic observer was a great arc. I like the third person view. Quin, are you still around? I figure you're a village elder by now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous