Carry on Carrie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quin
Quin
1,865 Followers

For a while Tom observed the people around him, some partially undressed, no one caring when sex acts happened right there before them. A timid looking woman sat between two younger guys having her tits licked and sucked and seemed shy when her hand was placed around a stiff cock. Was it her first time too? A man who sat near bit his nails a she watched – was he her husband? Tom marvelled at the total lack of modesty or anxiety over size and shape as all types of tits and cocks and not to mention wobbly arses played happily past midnight pausing only for drinks snacks and rejuvenation. Tom's cock was now recovering and his libido rising – much quicker than it did normally. Where was Carrie, his wife?

Tom climbed the staircase and making out he was on his way to the bathroom listened at doors; not that anyone would have questioned or even noticed him. He saw a man open a door and peep in – if it were okay to do that then he would do it too. Tom saw some very naughty scenes involving groups of people or couples. The house was big, the corridor led to an annexe. Tom climbed down a few steps and came to a room. He heard a sigh that sounded like Carrie – so he opened the door.

Carrie looked up instantly into the eyes of her husband. She lay prone on the bed, legs wide apart. Between her thighs a head bobbed up and down and slurped juice from her cunt but what Tom noticed first was the cock hovering over her mouth dripping 'cum', some of which was already dripping down her chin spilling from her lips.

"You just missed it man!" said a naked guy; "He's just shot his load in her mouth!"

Carrie lay still shocked at her husband's presence as hands mauled her tits, squeezing her nipples. Tom then noticed that the head between her thighs belonged to a woman.

"There's been four cock's 'cum' inside there and this dirty bitch wants to lick it all out and drink it!" informed the naked guy.

"Your turn pal – do you want this nice juicy cunt or do you want Carrie to suck it all out of you?"

Tom realised that the man talking, who stood behind the licking woman lifting her arse into the air was addressing him. Carrie's eyes widened as the wet, now limp cock was wiped across her face. Tom gave her a very faint trace of a smile then walked to stand behind the crouching woman, his hands on her bum cheeks. He had forgone the chance to stick his dick into his wife's mouth and chosen the slut brunette. Carrie looked somewhat perturbed and surprised but another man wanted her attention; a penis was rubbed over her lips.

"Suck it baby!" said the man.

Tom stared at his wife steadily and she stared back at him. When her lips parted slightly his hips gained thrust as he began to fuck the bent woman. Carrie saw the connection between the actions of her lips to his hips and slowly opened her mouth letting Tom see how her tongue licked the man's piss-hole – Tom changed up a gear making the woman's push forward stimulating Carrie's clit. Carrie moved her hips in rhythm and when Tom saw this his face betrayed the level of excitement he felt. Encouraged and aroused Carrie reached her hand over to take the cock and pumped it between her lips, all the time still gazing at her husband.

Tom felt an interruption as a hand tapped his shoulder, "She takes it up the arse if you want," a watching man told him, "Actually she likes it up the arse – I know you see – she's my wife."

Tom drew back making Carrie give out a shocked cry; was her unemotional and dull husband Tom about to ram his cock up this woman's arse? She could tell from the actions that it was surely happening! If he could do that in front of her then she would give him a show on how good she was sucking men's dicks! For the next ten-minutes the action and atmosphere was hot and electric.

"Fucking awesome!" cried a voice.

No one had seen the big impatient brute enter the room. He didn't want to watch or wait and shoved Tom and the woman impaled on his cock to one side – he wanted to fuck Carrie – now! His big torso covered her as he buried his dick deep inside her. Tom at first saw her concern but then Carrie's face changed and she could not help but respond – quite enthusiastically. No one spoke but just watched, except Tom who slowly but steadily resumed his arse fucking of the strange brunette as he observed his wife fucking with this big bear of a man. Carrie really liked it now and clearly showed her glee. Every few seconds she still looked over at her watching husband, a wicked and perverse smirk on her face.

Carrie was really happy for another reason – she never needed to pretend or hide anything from her husband anymore. When the man noisily climaxed inside her before making her lick him clean Carrie had the urge to test her theory in a very dirty and wicked way. Making sure Tom was still watching she grinned before pushing her head low between the straddling brute kissing his balls then, extending her tongue pushed it against his anus and licked his brown-hole; Tom grunted and fucked the woman's arse-hole very hard and fast, watching his wife's tongue lick and push to enter the brute's rear orifice.

Carrie and Tom spent that night in different rooms, mainly as Tom had chosen to go to bed with the timid woman and her husband leaving Carrie to have a night of interrupted sleep with two men who were complete strangers. Her husband, the following morning, was in time to see her alight from the room with the men in tow. Man and wife looked hard at each other almost peering into the other's mind both wondering just how from now on they would conduct their relationship.

The party remained wild and debauched for most of the guests over the weekend but Carrie and Tom seemed more restrained. Tom made it his business to be there when Carrie granted favours to men but always stood or sat in the background preferring to watch rather than participate.

For days later they never spoke about it and that week Carrie refrained from going out. When eventually they did discus evenings out Tom slipped a suggestion into the conversation, "Next time you let some guys bring you home – why don't you invite them in."

Carrie easily figured out Tom's motive and wasn't short of the sort of friends that understood. Tom was always happy just to watch, usually masturbating slowly. Carrie noticed that her husband liked it best when she brought two men home. One night, she met two businessmen from out of town but refused to accompany them back to their hotel room. However she tempted them to take her home and tactfully offered them a proposition; they could, both of them have sex with her – with one proviso – she told them how her husband liked to watch. When she told Tom that the men were complete strangers he became greatly excited and aroused and the night proved to become, in her husband's eyes, the most exciting and arousing ever.

Tom and Carrie remained together though now the housewife does not go out quite as often. Those special evenings are now much more than just a quick dirty fuck as Carrie tries her best to keep up with Tom's desire to watch her perform and carry out ever more depraved and perverted acts. Carrie will have to hope Tom tires of his fetish or, well...she will just have to carry on indulging him. Leaving him, she says, is not an option.

Quin
Quin
1,865 Followers
12